Metronova: The Silk Garden

Story Info
A bondage enthusiast is snared, secured, silenced.
3k words
4.49
36.1k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Metronova caters to any number of perversions so that its inmates never try to escape. The AI warden of the enclave, MIMI (for Metronova Inmate Monitoring Interface), is tasked with keeping the inmates distracted and detained by any number of means, employing holograms and synthetic life forms to make even the most bizarre fantasies of their twisted minds come true.

In my case, sometimes fantasies that the inmates never could have conceived could also be realized.

MIMI misdirected a transportation pod that was supposed to return me to my apartment to some sort of atrium. Most of the trip was a blur, probably due some sedative aerosol pumped into the pod during transit. Somewhere along the line, my clothes had been removed, leaving me naked, defenseless and alone.

This atrium, instead of being filled with light and sound, was kept in dappled moonlight – just enough light see where I was going, with plenty of deep shadows to hide whatever lay lurking amongst the flora. The few forms I could make out in the gloom had unnatural shapes, shades and textures. The silence covered the place like a quilt, with only the occasional rustle in the undergrowth to hint that there were more than plant analogs within the dome.

"MIMI," I said toward the roof of the atrium's dome, almost startling myself with how loud it sounded, "this is not my intended destination."

"Your mobility patterns have been stagnant for the last three days," replied a disembodied female voice. "It is not permitted for you to fall into a routine."

"Getting misdirected by you is getting to be a routine I don't enjoy," I grumbled.

"Your last statement is a non-sequitur," replied MIMI. "You will remain in the atrium until you can escape. The exit is somewhere on the other side of the dome."

I sat down on the turf beneath my feet, noting that it was too uniform to be any naturally occurring material. "I'm not playing your game, MIMI," I said.

"Incorrect," replied MIMI, "The synthetics in the atrium are directed to seek you out and restrain you. Also, there is no readily available food or water inside the dome. If you stay here too long, your life processes will suffer."

"You're bluffing," I said, "You're not permitted to allow a human in your care to die."

"You will be rescued should your metabolic processes fall below safety parameters," said MIMI, "but biometric simulations estimate that won't occur for approximately 42 hours. Your level of discomfort will be significant by then."

Just thinking about that scenario made my mouth dry. "Why am I being punished?" I asked.

"Your assumption is incorrect," replied MIMI. "You are being challenged. The only punishment will be for failing to escape." There was a brief pause. "One of the mobile synthetics within the atrium is now fully aware of your presence," said MIMI placidly, "and is taking steps toward fulfilling its directives."

"MIMI--," I began while standing up and looking around.

"You have no time for conversations now," MIMI replied. "There will be no further contact until you escape the dome."

I looked around and saw nothing but flora analogs – ferns, vines, ornamental trees, and grass. While the whole environment was relatively open, in the dark it wasn't hard to imagine it closing in around me. Living things follow rules dictated by millions of years of natural selection, but synthetics were essentially sophisticated robots that had no rules to follow.

Robot, however, didn't necessarily mean mechanical. Synthetic life form engineering had produced a plethora of new materials that could be manipulated by nanotech mechanisms that existed within. Limbs, vines, tentacles, even the most delicate tendrils, could all be manipulated via nanotech mobility elements throughout the appendage. Plus, nanotech could also produce other new materials that had myriad uses for both perverts and on victims.

Being a bondage pervert, MIMI's robots frequently secured me with nanoweave fabric restraints – its light, silky texture had amazing elasticity, but was too tough to tear or run with human strength. A person sealed inside just one diaphanous layer of the material could never hope to escape. Wrappings of nanoweave could seal to each other, preventing slippage as the nanites resized it to a perfect fit.

That meant that literally anything – even everything – in the atrium might have designs for snaring me and keeping me there. The synthetics wouldn't eat or otherwise harm me, but the ones in here were all designed to address my particular perversion, meaning they would all be very good at one thing – capturing victims.

I heard more rustling in the undergrowth off to my left, growing closer. I frowned, thinking there must be more than one something, and then decided to not get too curious. I jogged in the other direction, careful to cast occasional glances upward and to each side as I picked my way around the trees and bushes. After all, there was no telling where an ambush might come from in this environment.

Up ahead, there was a moaning and mewing sound and the sounds of something struggling – something human – but I couldn't see more than a few yards in any direction. The sounds of pursuit behind me halted for a moment, and I could hear something breathing heavily back there. I snorted at that – synthetics only breathe to simulate biological functions, to make it easier to fool people into believing they actually are alive.

The struggling sounds and moaning became louder as I edged away from my pursuers. To my ears, it began to sound as if it was a woman in some sort of distress, and my curiosity began to grow. I moved on toward the sound.

Suddenly, my pursuers surged into motion behind me, racing after me in a frenzied charge. I glanced behind me to see and instantly regretted it. What I had thought were multiple pursuers was actually one large creature with many legs. The creature vaguely resembled an immense spider with multiple pairs of glowing red eyes and a pair of large yellow fangs below them. Its multiple, hairy legs churning in the rush toward me were a blur.

My mind recoiled in horror at the thing and I turned and ran in a blind panic away from it. I sprinted across an open space and was nearly to the trees beyond when a woman's voice above me cried out, "LOOK OUT!"

I looked up, but at that moment, I struck something soft and yielding that seemed to cling to me as I passed through it. The softness wrapped around me, clinging to itself as it surrounded me. My legs and arms seemed drawn together and I tumbled, somehow never quite touching the ground. Somewhere above me, the woman cried out in dismay.

When I finally gained my senses again, I found myself suspended about two feet off the ground with a tangle of elastic cords wrapped around me. I thought of the monster pursuing me and tried to pull free. The cat's cradle stretched and deformed with my efforts, but seemed to cling to me even more tightly as I struggled.

"Don't fight it," called out the female voice from above, "You'll only wear yourself out. It's a variation on nanoweave, I think. It only sticks to itself. "

I looked around until I found her some ten feet above me, her generous curves bound in a glistening cocoon of the same material that left only her head and hair exposed. She squirmed slightly in her bonds to get a better look at me.

From my vantage point, I made out her large, dark eyes and glossy raven tresses, along with the ample swell of her breasts straining against their captivity as she breathed. "Hi," she said with a shy smile.

I found myself smiling back. "Hi," I replied.

The woman's smile held for one magical moment. She then looked up and around her. "I hear the web tender moving around," she commented back down to me. "It'll probably haul you up here fairly soon."

"What's a web tender?" I asked.

"It's some sort of spider fairy," she said. "It comes over here and teases me occasionally. It'll cut me loose every so often so it can bind me up a different way."

"How long you been here?" I asked, but the woman didn't get a chance to answer – the spider fairy had arrived.

The thing was perhaps a two feet tall, adorned with large, translucent wings that scintillated as they fluttered rapidly. The body was a perfectly proportioned human female, suggestively dressed in silk that was presumably of its own making, though it was completely hairless.

It hovered in front of the woman's face for a moment before raising its arms toward her. Her eyes widened and she struggled futilely in her cocoon as she shook her head. "No!" she pleaded, "You don't have to –"

Ssskrritt!

Silk showered from the thing's hands, immediately enveloping the lower half of the woman's face.

"MMPH!" she cried through the gag as its shimmering gray fabric sealed tightly.

The fairy then flew around the woman, gathering up her lovely hair into a bundle on top of her head, deftly knotting it together in place. Then the creature extended its arms again.

Ssskrritt!

The woman's hair disappeared under a cap of shimmering silver fabric that went on to cover the rest of her face, sealing onto the gag. Despite her warning to me, the woman struggled furiously in her cocoon for several moments before subsiding. I could hear gentle sobs of frustration and exhaustion escape her gag as her body sagged within the cocoon.

The spider fairy fluttered down to where I was caught and coolly surveyed my situation. It smiled at me, seemingly proud of its work. "I wouldn't be too smug," I said to it, "There's something nasty running around down here."

I heard the thing giggle, high-pitched and bubbly, then it pointed to a clearing just a few feet away. The monster was there, placidly regarding me with its red eyes. I involuntarily recoiled again, struggling hopelessly against my bonds. The fairy clapped its hands and the creature vanished.

It took me a moment to believe the monster wasn't real. "A hologram," I said to the fairy aloud, "designed to drive victims to your webs." The fairy clapped and nodded in response, and I relaxed in the bonds. "So what happens next?"

The fairy went straight to work, severing several chords that held my body off the ground, lowering me in stages until I was on the grass once again. I tried to escape once again, but every effort I made to get free only seemed to restrict my movements even more.

The fairy landed on the ground next to me, crossing its arms across its faux breasts, waiting patiently for me stop. Finally, panting, I did. "Well," I gasped, "that was...pointless...but I...had to try." To my surprise, the fairy gave me an understanding nod of its head in response then went to work.

It bounded down to my entangled legs and cut a number of the cords wound around them, leaving a few select windings around my ankles and knees. It worked its way up to my crotch, exposing my hips and genitals. Then the fairy took a few dainty steps backward and stretched out it arms, pointing at my family jewels.

Ssskrritt!

My cock, balls and hips were enveloped in softly shimmering silvery silk. This was unlike the thicker cords that still restrained me – this was more like the nanoweave fabric with which I had been made familiar. The gentle, seductive feel of that fabric across that sensitive part of my body immediate started the beginnings of an erection that began to subtly distend the fabric.

The fairly giggled again, looking back at me. My cheeks flushed in embarrassment at my body's response. The fairy surged into activity again, snugly coating my legs from hips to toes in the fabric, sealing it to the wrapping around my hips. I moaned softly at the touch of the fabric, gently testing its strength.

The fairy swathed my torso to just under my arms in the fabric, then gingerly worked one of my arms free, winding a thick cord many times around my wrist and tethering it to the web.

I made one half-hearted attempted at pulling my arm from of the fairy's control only to realize the diminutive creature was far stronger than it looked. It paused in its work to admonish me with a waggling finger and shake of its head as it yanked the cord around my wrist painfully tight for a moment. I gasped and let my arm go limp.

Sensing my submission, the cord was loosened and then tethered. My other arm was freed and my wrist was bound to the other. The fairy attached another cord to the end of the bag by my feet and applied tension to all three, fluttering up into the shadowy boughs of the trees above.

Soon I was hauled up into the air by my wrists and feet to the nearly invisible sheet of web where the woman lay. She was still murmuring and writhing gently in her cocoon, as if still trying to seek escape against the hopeless bonds.

Seeing her like that, the curves of her hips and legs sheathed in shimmering silk made my manhood stir again within its own trap of fabric. No doubt she felt the vibrations on the web and wondered what was going on, as she turned her shrouded face to me, unable to see or speak. I wanted to call out to her, to comfort her and tell her that she was not alone...

Ssskrritt!

The lower half of my face was enveloped by the fairy silk, some of it finding its way into my mouth, filling it with its strange, seductive softness, even as the outer layer sealed it over from the bridge of my nose to my collarbones. "MMMPH!" was all I could manage in protest as the fairy giggled in glee at its little trick.

The fairy released the tension on the cord that had hauled me up. I pulled my arms down in front of me, trying to work some feeling back into my shoulders. The fairy was there, cutting the cords, allowing them to fall away.

I rubbed my wrists in a purely reflex gesture – the cords had been plentiful and elastic to spread out the load of my weight. Meanwhile, the fairy was tending to the woman again, cutting away the silk from her eyes and nose, forming a hood of silk to frame the upper half of her face. The eyes were sad and lovely, as if both lamenting that the fairy had another victim to torment, and yet happy that she would not have to face such trials alone.

Her eyes were pleading me even as she tried to say something through her gag. Then she started squirming toward me and I toward her. When we met, I put my arms around her as best I could and she pressed tightly to me. She pressed her gag to mine, nuzzling me gently as I held her.

Soft and warm, the moment held – her breath upon my cheek. I could feel her softly grinding against me, the desire in those motions mounting. With one hand I gently fondled a silk shrouded breast while the other wandered the curves of her shimmering buttocks. She moaned through her gag and I could feel her arms struggling to find some way to free themselves to return my embrace.

She opened her eyes as her passion mounted, allowing me to look into their depths, and I felt my own desperate desire beginning to mount for her. My hands found her hips and thighs, the silk of her cocoon making the sensation even more pleasurable – nearly as exciting as hearing her passion mount through her gag. She writhed against me now, desperately seeking some release from her desires.

I wondered how long she had been here, helpless and alone with nothing but a mocking tormentor for company. Was it relief in having company that was fueling her desire, or was this her particular perversion – to be inescapably bound while her lover shared her fate? I found my arms wrapping around her, pressing her body to me as I nuzzled her breasts with my gagged mouth.

As I held her, I became aware of the fairy, busily cutting away the silk that enveloped her legs and mine. As soon as they were free, the woman wrapped her legs around me, trapping me again. My erect manhood somehow found her there, sliding softly into her, so hot and wet for me, even as the fairy was encasing our legs in the wondrously soft and sensuous silk once again.

My arms were bound at my sides as I began to move with her, her soft yet strong thighs around me, urging me on, pulling me deeper into her as she ground against me. Nearly silent, concentrating on nothing more than breathing and the pleasure we shared. I felt my manhood getting harder, my need for release growing more urgent with each movement. I heard her muffled moans growing louder as the urge was upon her as well. She caught my gaze for a moment in those throes, her eyes blazing in passion at me before she closed them and began the final gyrations.

The cocoon stretched and caressed me as I threw back my head and arched as much as my confinement allowed, forcing my hard throbbing cock as deep into her as I could, my hips bucking hard enough to send the entire sheet web bouncing as I powered my climax into her. Her final stifled cry of pleasure mingled with mine, as the silk filling my mouth muffled it to a pathetic moan of lusty pleasure.

And then we were locked together, nuzzling one another, trying somehow to communicate the tenderness and happiness we both felt to each other. This continued until finally, cocooned and exhausted, we both drifted off to sleep.