Mexican Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Vagabondx
Vagabondx
88 Followers

I sat up and moved as if I was going to enter her. She shook her head no and I looked at her with a face that must've been saying 'why not'.

"I can't right now." She whispered. "I want Chris again. I want to lay with Chris in our bed and sleep for awhile and then let him have me again. But I want you to cum, so go ahead Freddie, jerk off on my tits."

I moved to her side and began to stroke my penis.

"Yes," she said, "that's it. Look at my tits while you stroke your penis. Chris has had his mouth on my tits all evening. He's had his eyes on them all week, wondering what they looked like and you let him see them in all their glory and then you let him taste them, so stroke your penis while I stroke his big cock Freddie. Yes, stroke yourself honey and cum for me all over my tits."

I couldn't take it; I exploded all over her chest. It was surprisingly quite a bit considering I'd cum once already. I pulled my penis, getting every last drop out. Then she looked at me and whispered, "Lick it off Freddie, every drop. Please?" I couldn't deny her. I'd already swallowed Chris' cum, why not my own.

They both sat up and she held me for a moment. "Tomorrow, we'll see how back to normal we can get, but for tonite, I want you to sleep out here while I sleep in there with Chris, ok?" she whispered.

"Ok." I whispered. They stood and walked, his black hand on her white ass as they walked into the bedroom. Chris stopped them at the door of the bedroom and took her into his arms and kissed her deeply. All the while, her ass was facing me so Chris was able to look me in the eye as I reached down and began stroking myself to hardness again. His hands moved up and down her body and then rested on her ass, squeezing it, caressing it. I jerked harder and harder and finally came again on myself.

He pulled away from her and smiled at me and then walked into my bedroom with my wife.

---------------------------

There is more and I can finish it, it you'd like to read it. Just let me know.

Vagabondx
Vagabondx
88 Followers
12