Mi Amor

Story Info
Recently dumped man finds dream girl at club.
2.7k words
19.2k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been four months since my ex had broken up with me. I admittedly had a hard time getting over being so unceremoniously dumped so those four months had passed without a date and without any female company outside of my close female friends. One Friday night after work I decided to "get back out there" as my friends had recommended so frequently. I was going to a dance club that I always saw advertised in the weekly arts and entertainment newspaper but I was going alone with no friends to try to steer me into anything.

I put on a black short sleeve button-down shirt and a pair of dark blue jeans with a pair of black boots that came to just over my ankle. I finished my preparations by spraying on some cologne that had been given to me by my ex. I took a look at myself in the mirror and feeling satisfied with the way I looked, I called for a cab. it was easier to take a cab because there was never any parking in the part of town where I was headed. Plus, I knew I would be having a couple drinks and didn't want to do anything stupid.

Twenty minutes later, I was at the club surveying the scene. It certainly seemed a good place to meet women, especially fake blond women wearing tube tops with either short miniskirts or skin-tight pants. Still, I wasn't entirely confident in myself. It's never easy to get back into the game after you've been out of it for a while.

I got a drink then started to work the room. I approached a good number of women, bought some drinks and danced with a few of them but they always seemed to go immediately back to their girlfriends or somehow disregard me.

Perhaps this wasn't such a good idea, I thought. I had been at the club for about an hour with nothing but thwarted attempts at conversation. I was beginning to feel that maybe it just wasn't my night and that I should just head home. It was when I started walking toward the door that I saw her.

She was a full-figured Latina of average height. I guessed her to be probably 5'5" and 135-145 pounds. Her incredibly curly hair hung just below her shoulders. She wore a dark red spaghetti strap tank top with a loose black skirt that hung just above her knees. A lot of guys I know would have said she was pretty nice for a girl her size. I just thought she was damn sexy. Just watching her move her hips was enough to put a little bulge in my pants. It wasn't a frenetic hip-shaking exercise. Rather, it was a steady swaying back and forth like the movement of a washer. She was with some girls that wore too much make-up. She was either much more subtle with it or was just so naturally beautiful that she didn't need it. I stood near the bar and watched her dance, her big round ass swaying back and forth as if she was trying to hypnotize me (or anyone else watching) with it. I couldn't just rush up and talk to her. I had to wait for the right moment to make my move. She turned facing me and her dark eyes met my own baby blues. I knew the time had come. I strode across the floor, seeing only her in that mass of bodies. Standing next to her, I swallowed hard and forced the words out of my mouth.

"Can I buy you a drink?"

"No," she answered curtly, looking me up and down.

For a moment I felt deflated. Maybe I should have gone home.

"You can dance with me," she continued.

Her friends looked me over and must have decided that I was OK because they didn't whisk her away to the bathroom or to another part of the dance floor. We danced wordlessly. I wanted to say something but just didn't know how to form the words. It was like I had temporarily lost the ability to speak. I wanted to do more than say something. I wanted to kiss her or grab her ass but as long as I wasn't being pushed away, I was happy to remain there and dance with her. Sweat matted her curly bangs to her forehead and I was beginning to sweat too not merely from the dancing but also from just being near this supersexy Latina.

She turned and was dancing with her back toward me, reached back and placed my hands on her hips. It was a very simple thing but I was quite turned on by it. I just stared at her ass, thinking about how much I would love to spank it. I had become completely disinterested in dancing with any other woman in the club. I wanted her but did not know how to break the silence that had taken on a life of its own.

As it turned out, I didn't have to speak at all. We had danced together for probably thirty minutes when she motioned for me to bend down so she could tell me something.

"Do you want to get out of here?" she shouted over the loud drum and bass music.

"Yeah," I answered without hesitation.

She said goodbye to her friends and we walked together through all the sweaty bodies to the exit. I stood on the corner outside the club and flagged a cab. When we got in, she gave the driver her address. Then, in another simple but sexy gesture, she put her hand on my knee and her head on my shoulder.

"So..." I began.

Putting a finger to my lips, she said, "Shh."

I pulled her finger into my mouth and sucked on it. She didn't stop me and she moved her hand down my leg, from my knee to my thigh. She kissed my neck and moved her hand underneath my shirt, giving both of my nipples a little tug and a nibble on my ear. We didn't get any more involved than that in the cab but everything she did got my motor running that much faster. I wanted to take her right there in the back of the cab but satisfied myself with the necking and groping

We reached her apartment none too soon. I looked at the meter, threw some money over the seat and was led into Dream Woman's apartment. Once inside the door, she kissed me. It was not a long kiss but it was full of the passion for which Latin people are known. Taking my hand, she led me into the bedroom where she kissed me again then pushed me onto the bed. As I sat on the edge of the bed, she turned on some salsa music and began to dance. It was amazing to watch her. Her movements were so graceful and fluid and sexy.

She turned her back to me and bent low as she unfastened the straps of her shoes that wrapped around her ankles. Her shoes removed, she turned again to face me. Slowly she took off her tank top and discarded it carelessly to the floor. In her bellybutton was a ring that had a light blue stone in it. Still swaying, she lifted up her skirt just enough to give me a glimpse of her white panties which stood out in such contrast to her brown skin. I put my hand on my bulging crotch as I watched. This only seemed to get her going even more. She unzipped her skirt and let it fall to the floor, now dancing in just her white satin bra and white cotton string bikini panties with purple flowers. I slipped my hand inside my pants as I enjoyed this fantastic strip tease.

In rhythm with the music, she went down to the floor and danced over to the bed where she knelt between my legs, removed my hand from my pants and sucked long and hard on my right index finger. After moving her hands up and down my thighs a couple times, she returned to where she had been dancing. She promptly removed her bra revealing her spectacular tits that must have been at least a 36C. She squeezed both of her hits, tilted them both upwards toward her mouth and took turns sucking on each of her already erect nipples. Finally she removed her panties and threw them to me. I held them to my nose and inhaled deeply, savoring the scent. She put her right hand between her legs and continued to sway back and forth to the music.

Suddenly, she knelt down on the floor, crawled over to the bed where she removed my shoes and socks. Her hands moved slowly, teasingly, up my legs until she reached my belt buckle. As she loosened by belt, she kissed my stomach sending a wave of electricity up my spine. Very deliberately, she removed my jeans and my red silk boxers with orange polka dots. When my pants fell to the floor, she grabbed my cock and lifted it, holding it against my stomach. Holding it there, she gave me one long lick all the way up my balls and my rigid shaft. I felt another shiver as her tongue tickled the head of my engorged dick.

I took a deep breath and felt her begin to unbutton my shirt. She started with the lowest one and worked her way up, kissing my stomach and chest with every button she opened. My shirt was cast away like the rest of our clothes and she positioned herself on my lap. I immediately grabbed her ample ass as she flicked her tongue in and out of my mouth.

"Ooooh, Papi!" she exclaimed as I put a finger between her ass cheeks.

After a couple more kisses on my mouth and neck, she commanded, "Lie down and put your hands over your head."

I did as I was told.

She repositioned herself so that she was sitting on my chest, her legs straddling my head and her feet pinning my wrists to the mattress.

She was offering me her clean-shaven pussy which smelled of her own musk, sweat and a perfume that had a strong citrus note. I leaned my head forward and tasted her sweet sweaty cunt with a slow deliberate lick. Just as I was about to taste her again, she moved back just enough so that my tongue couldn't reach her.

"Te gusta, Papi?" she asked.

It took me a moment to remember the Spanish I had learned in high school but I responded, "Si, me gusta."

She moved forward again and I licked the length of her slit that was hairless as a newborn.

"Mmmmm!" she moaned.

I was allowed to remain this time and took full advantage of it. I darted my tongue in and out of her lips and across her erect clitoris. Her thighs twitched and squeezed my head every time my tongue touched her waiting clit. With every convulsion, her feet pressed harder against my wrists, making me simultaneously her provocateur and captive. My tongue was in her clenched pussy when I felt her move back so that her ass was between my legs.

"Suck my toes," she said as she put both of her feet by my mouth.

I took her right foot in my hands, kissed the lovely brown skin on the top of her foot and then sucked on her right big toe whose nail was painted a dark brownish red. Her back arched as my tongue circled her toe.

"The other one," she ordered.

I happily obliged and sucked her left big toe. As I held her toe in my mouth, I marveled at just how sexy every part of her body was. Sucking her toes was a true pleasure and I would have been happy to do it for as long as she wanted, which as it happened was not very long.

She got onto all fours and said, "Spank my ass. Hard."

I put one hand on her lower back and spanked her hard."

"Si!" she shouted, very excited.

I too was getting excited. I put my cock between her ass cheeks and leaned my torso against her back.

"Not yet, Papi. Only spank me."

I continued to spank her and hear her shrieks of delight until she had enough of that, and rolled onto her back. I took this as the go-ahead to put my throbbing cock into her juicy slit.

"No," she said, grabbing my dick. "Kiss me."

I leaned down and kissed her, then bit her lip and inserted my tongue deep into her hot mouth.

"Kiss me everywhere."

I kissed all the way down one arm then the other, from wrist to underarm. I kissed her neck, her tits, giving each nipple a little bite, then down her stomach to her pierced navel. I kissed her soft stomach repeatedly then her clitoris once. From there, I moved down to one of her ankles and kissed all the way up one leg, then the other paying particular attention to her sensitive hipbones and upper thighs. Finally I kissed her pussy once, twice, then a third time. With each kiss, she moaned and arched her back in excitement.

Slowly I moved my mouth down and kissed her perineum hard.

"Dios mia! Now, Papi! I want you inside me now!"

I was her obedient servant and entered her.

"Ooooh. Si, Papi! Fuerte!"

I repeatedly slammed my cock into her wet pussy. She responded with groans and screams of delight. I reached down and pinched one of her nipples as I drove into her.

"Oh, Papi! Fuck me hard!"

I continued to drive in and out of her burning hot cunt, changing positions a few times as I did. Relentlessly, I thrust into her, then gazing into her mesmerizing, smoldering dark eyes, I leaned down and kissed her mouth as passionately as any man is able. It drove her over the edge. She trembled and convulsed as orgasm shook her entire body. As her body bucked, I gave both of her tits a big squeeze, which made her shudder even more.

"Oh God, Papi! Dios mia!" she exclaimed as the shuddering subsided.

Feeling my still-hard cock inside her she smiled and said, "Otra vez, Papi! Fuck me again!"

She put herself on all fours before me and I put my erect dick back into her dripping pussy. I smacked her ass as I pounded her cunt again.

"Oh! Ooooooh! Si, Papi! Smack my ass!" She sounded almost as if she was in pain. She reached one hand back and put it on my ass, driving me with even more force into her.

"My...God...Papi! Don't...stop!"

After a couple minutes, she lay down on her back again and I continued to pump her as hard as I was able. I was almost to the point that I couldn't take it anymore and she must have sensed this. She dug her French manicured nails into my ass as I balled her then she stuck a single finger in my asshole and I couldn't contain myself any longer. I came so hard that I saw stars before my eyes. I spurted rivers of cum into her, so much that her cunt overflowed and trickled down my balls. When I had shot the last of my load, I collapsed onto her and kissed her.

"Papi, estas increible," she whispered in my ear.

She pushed me off of her so that I was lying on the bed, then she rolled on top of me, putting her head on my chest and making circles around my nipples with her fingers. The smile on her face and the scent of sex that filled the room were intoxicating. She stopped circling my nipples with her fingers and began sucking and biting them.

"Otra vez, Papi? Do you want to go again?"

I answered, "Si, mi amor bonita."

"Tu amor? Me gusta, Papi."

We had one more incredible go at it that night. After that, going to the club and Amor (that's her name as far as I'm concerned) became a part of my routine. We would go to the club and dance, then go usually to her place and make love until we were both exhausted.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Inheritance Ryan suddenly inherits his Uncle's fortune and his Assistant.in Romance
That's What Friends Are For Justin's best friend Samantha will do anything for him. in First Time
Jack And Dianne He loses it all to female predator then finds happiness.in Romance
By My Side Best friends since childhood share the deepest love.in Romance
Her Fairy-Tale Life She saves his life and he transforms hers.in Romance
More Stories