Mi Vida Loca: Split In Two

Story Info
Latina lawyer has drinks with boss, gets banged at condo.
2.5k words
4.05
29.5k
14

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 12/23/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My thanks again to JonB1969 for editing another of my stories. As with, "Oral before Argument," this is a reworking of an earlier version of the story. There will be more in the series.


I truly love big cock, especially during the years before I remarried.

It gave me a feeling that I couldn't get with other cocks, the feeling of being split in two. I loved that feeling. Craved it actually. Length was good. Girth better. Length and girth the best. Separating from, and then divorcing, my husband led to my love of big cock and I wasn't looking back.

It was late in 2000, and the subject of my attentions at that time had been, David, my boss at the law firm. More precisely, my boss had focused in on me. I was focused on his thick cock.

He was separated from his wife, who had been the firm's bookkeeper, and was now taking turns fucking me – the new associate – as well as the office receptionist, my friend. I don't think the other women knew who all he was fucking and I wasn't going to tell them.

It was Wednesday, and after a long day at the office, my boss summoned me.

"You emailed?" I said, strolling into his large, well-furnished corner office.

"Yes, I did. Do you have plans tonight?"

He knew I didn't have plans. I worked too hard for him to make plans. "No." was my reply.

"You did some really good work on that matter involving the Central Americans and that long-term lease of 737s. How about we go for drinks to celebrate getting the parties to agree to your settlement?"

"Drinks? Sure. Are you driving?"

"If you want. I'll pick you up in an hour."

"Village Inn, in the Grove?"

"For you, Cubanita? Sure. Just drinks. I promise."

Of course I was going to go. I was hoping for more than just drinks.

I returned to my office and grabbed my things. Driving home, I took a quick shower to freshen up and put on fresh and sexy lingerie. Some perfume and makeup and I was about ready to go.

About 45 minutes later he rang me from the lobby of my condo.

Tonight, at my request, we were driving out to Coconut Grove to my favorite bar, the Village Inn.

My boss was a gregarious man, and was very active in the community. Not too tall, Mediterranean, and originally from the Northeastern corridor. He had a hairy, barrel chest and thick arms and legs. A stout man, but not terribly attractive. However, he had a cock like a horse that was as thick as a soda can. "Perfect, actually," I thought many times.

As we drove to the bar in his well-appointed Lexus, he absent-mindedly massaged my bare inner thigh. I counted on it.

I was wearing a business skirt, tailored short, and jacket with the usual silk blouse. I had on stylish high heels and pink see-through panties and bra from La Perla, but no stockings or hose. My pussy was neatly trimmed, with a landing strip above my clit. A discreet gold ankle bracelet showed above my heels and I wore a simple black and gold Movado watch. I was put together for the night and I was planning on coming home with him.

During the drive, the sun slowly fading off to the west, I looked down at my hands. The marks on my finger from the wedding band and engagement ring no longer showed on my hand. I had been officially divorced for only a short while, but had moved back to Miami a few months earlier. I gave a passing thought to my ex-husband.

Imperceptibly, I moved my legs towards him, my skirt riding higher up my thighs, as we made small talk on the ride over to the Grove.

Arriving at the bar and he had the valet park the car.

I went to the bar to order drinks as he got a table for us. "Two Obans, please."

"Rocks or neat?" the bartender asked. He knew me from all the time I spent here.

"Neat, with a side of water and a glass of ice cubes. I'm sitting over there with my date."

"I'll have the waitress bring your drinks to you and your date." The bartender said.

Walking back to our table, I stole a glance at my boss's crotch and could tell he was already hard.

During drinks we talked about the day's events, and the shared surprises and disappointments at two trial court decisions. After the first drink, I had ordered hors d'oeuvres. Too soon, we realized, we had had three drinks each and it was getting dark. We paused during conversation, both knowing, without saying a word to the other, what was coming later that night.

"Well, are you ready, gorgeous?" my boss said.

"Como no, mi amor! Let's go."

Finishing our drinks, he paid the tab and he took me home. The ride was quiet, each enjoying the buzz, each feeling their inhibitions falling away. Though traffic was light, the ride was long and I grew weary. Resting my head on his shoulder, I reached over and caressed his inner thigh. His cock stirred under the expensive wool fabric of his trousers, like a might coiled cobra awakening from sleep.

Upon arriving at my condo, we parked and he graciously came around to my side of the car so that he could open the door and escort me into the building. Arms around each other, we walked slowly and unsteadily to the front door. Once in, we summoned the elevator, and inside, we groped at each other, kissing and fondling as the old hydraulic elevator lifted us to the fourth floor of the building. He firmly grasped my ass, pulling me towards him and onto his cock. I could feel it stir against my belly as we kissed. A soft moan escaped my lips.

Quietly, we walked down the hall to my place.

I was careful about sounds in the hallway because I often had complaints from the neighbors about the sound of my lovemaking and didn't want to alert the neighbors that I might be at it again tonight.

Upon entering the condo, my boss sat down on the stylish red sofa. I locked the door quietly, and then entered the kitchenette where I prepared another glass of Oban each for us. Then, I put on a Billy Joel CD and dimmed the lights in the room. Sitting down next to him, I found myself in his embrace as he kissed me deeply.

Breaking free, he asked, "Should I go?" It wasn't really a question. We both knew the answer.

I said, "No. Please stay. I enjoy your company."

"You do?"

"Yes, David. After years of unhappiness and no fun, I'm back home and enjoying my work. Thank you."

"The pleasure is all mine, you sexy girl. All mine."

He leaned over towards me and again embraced me. Standing, he pulled me up to him and we swayed to the music. Billy Joel was singing "I love you just the way you are" and the saxophone was making me wet. Or maybe it was his cock, at half mast, pushing against my belly.

I kicked off my heels, and again we deeply soul kissed each other. He held me tightly to the rhythm of the music.

After a few songs, he guided me back to the couch. Sitting down before me, he pulled my hands down to his crotch. I understood and complied, dropping to my knees before him as I unzipped him and freed his huge cock from his trousers and boxers.

A lot of men claimed to have big cocks, I had once remarked to my girlfriend, the office receptionist, who had also dated my boss. A few actually had long cocks. No man I had ever seen had a cock as long and thick as his, and I had seen a few. Whatever romantic feelings I may have had earlier in the evening and when we were dancing evaporated upon seeing and touching his penis. I had to have it and I had to have it now.

"It's so beautiful!" I remarked as he guided my head to his crotch.

"Suck it." That was all he said.

I was in the zone and there was nothing else in the world right now but that cock.

I started on the sweet pre-cum oozing out of the bulbous head of his penis, so angry and deep red and purple. I swirled the pre-cum around my tongue and let it run down my throat. I opened wide and popped the head of his cock into my mouth as I worked the shaft, letting saliva and pre-cum lubricate it for me. The muskiness of his genitals permeated my nostrils. I drank it in and wanted more.

I was, and am, without peer at cocksucking. I loved it, truly, and could never get enough. I often would revert to sucking when my pussy got too sore from fucking and no partner of mine ever complained. On the contrary, they insisted that I suck them wherever they might be, whatever they might be doing, and I always complied.

Looking up at him until our eyes locked, I mumbled my lust for his member as I worked my magic on it, get the long, thick flaccid member into a rigid, even thicker and long fuck stick, ready to penetrate me and tear me apart. Working the head with my mouth, both hands worked the base of his shaft. I slowly pumped the shaft in the opposite direction my mouth was working, to give consistent pressure to his cock in all the right places.

When he couldn't take any more he stopped me. "Look at me." He commanded. I sensed what was next.

Standing up, I wiped my face and lips with the back of my hand and led him down the hallway into my bedroom, along the way removing my blouse and skirt, which I discarded on my way. My heels were already off, left in the living room.

He too undressed as we walked down the short hallway to my bedroom, removing his shirt and tie, dropping his pants, standing behind me in shirt and boxers.

He slipped off the boxers and pulled me to him from behind, his baseball bat-size cock riding up the crack of my ass and poking me in the back. Kissing the back of my neck and shoulders, one hand slipped into my panties while the other slipped under my 36-C bra. He unhooked my bra and pushed my panties down. I wriggled out of them, and they fell to the floor. My inner thighs were soaked with pussy juice.

Unencumbered of clothes, I dropped forward onto my bed on all fours. He approached me again from behind, parting my legs and pushing his fat cock into my wet, waiting pussy. My large, round Latin ass beckoned to him in a very primal way.

"Aaiiii!"

I screamed in sharp pain as I felt his cock head cleave my cunt in two. No foreplay. No tenderness. Just a large, blunt object jammed into my cunt; no amount of wetness ever prepared me for his cock's initial entry. He pushed my head down onto the pillow in front of me to mute the sounds coming from my mouth.

If having a man's cock in my mouth was about control and desire, having it pounded into my pussy was about my submission and his domination. I had no control and I would do or say whatever he asked. Anything. Every nerve tingled as I felt him literally split me in two, opening me wide and filling me with his thickly veined, long and hard cock. I was impaled on his cock now and would accept the pounding he was going to give me. I held onto the bed, waiting for the onslaught.

My boss didn't feel merciful tonight, and so he drilled me hard and fast with his tool, rhythmically pounding into my cervix with that purple-headed monster.

"Is that what you want? Is it?" He growled at me.

"Yes, God yes. Yes, oh-my-god, yes!"

"Fuck me back, slut. Harder!"

I tried complying, pushing back onto his cock as he impaled me, but it was too big and it drained me of any power.

"I'm trying, I'm trying!" I screamed. The bed moved across the floor, the springs groaning at the motion and our combined weight.

With his right hand he pulled my long dark hair towards him. Sometimes, with his left hand, he worked my clit and other times. Sometimes, he fondled my breasts or had me suck his thumb as I might another man's cock. By now the bed was shaking violently, bouncing off the wall, and I moaned and whimpered very loudly with each deep stroke into me. In a pure animalistic state, I was singularly focused on his cock, my pussy, and the feelings coming from them both. Nothing else was on my mind.

When he sensed that he'd had enough, he slowed down enough to bring his left hand up to my ass, where he began circling the middle finger of his left hand around my sphincter. Once placed at the gates my ass, he picked up speed dramatically, pumping harder, faster, and deeper than before.

"Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes! Fuck me, fuck me harder! Don't cum, please don't cum yet!" I begged him in a high-pitched girly voice.

He didn't care what I was saying. At the right moment, his thick, sausage-like finger violated my asshole, causing me to scream softly once more in painful delight. He bore down with his finger until he could feel the ridges of the tip of his cock through the wall between my pussy and my ass.

It was a real turn-on for him to feel his massive, round cockhead through the thin membranes of skin between my pussy and my asshole that always got him off. Knowing that mere millimeters of skin separated his thumb and cock got him off.

And with a loud shout and a jack-hammering crescendo, my boss erupted inside me. His thick, white jism pumping inside me and running down both sides of my inner thighs.

"Ah, fuck me!" he shouted.

Spent, he collapsed on top of me, his limp cock still filling my cunt. That blunt appendage punched at my cervix several times before falling still.

After a few minutes, he regained consciousness and gave me tiny kisses on the back of my neck. I felt the warm cum enveloping my pussy and thighs. With a pop, his cock disengaged from my pussy.

"So close to cumming," I thought.

If only he spent a little more time on me, I might have come, too. Still, cocks like his are one in a million. I'd bear him for a while longer if it meant sucking and fucking that cock.

There would be other times...