Mia Mine Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cliptoe
cliptoe
203 Followers

"Sorry David, I just wanted to let Jennifer know how much I/we appreciate the way she is handling things."

"I thought I was a spectator at a mutual admiration society meeting there for a while," David chuckled.

"Your idea for a drink was just perfect David," said Jennifer, "I so enjoy both of your company so much! You are both so comfortable with yourselves and each other, it is so easy to just become a part of each conversation. I can tell you from experience that does not happen very often. So thank you for including me, I am having a wonderful time," said Jennifer and backed up her statement with her beautiful, radiant smile.

"Yes, David, this little break was wonderful, but we have a lot to think about and a lot to do. I think we better cut this short and get home to do some planning. I have to get a flight back to San Francisco, and I want to hear what Marsha might have found out," said Mia starting to slip back into her business mode.

David raised his hand to the waiter and asked for their check. "Yes, we are basically going to have to turn the kitchen into a war room."

After David paid for the drinks and appetizers they walked back out to their cars, Jennifer gave Mia a big hug and told her to let her know if she wanted her help, she would be glad to come over and do anything she could. Mia hugged her back, and thanked her, telling her she may be giving her a call a little later.

Jennifer then turned and gave David a big hug, whispering in his ear "please take good care of her, I know you will, but I am so worried about all this."

David gave Jennifer a kiss on the cheek and told her, "I will do everything I can to take care of Mia Jennifer, please know that. And we may be seeing you later so you can help too."

David opened the passenger door to let Mia in his car, then walked Jennifer over to her car and waited for her to start it up, and waived as she drove away.

As he opened his door he said to Mia, "She is a very special girl, you deserve to be surrounded with people like her."

Mia smiled, and bent over to give David a big kiss on the lips, sliding her tongue into his mouth to dance with his. "You know, we do have a lot of work to do, but I owe you a big release, and I think it would be good for us both for me to take care of that business first." As she spoke, she had been rubbing his

crotch, feeling David becoming erect inside his jeans. "Just a little while baby, and mommy will let you out to play!"

"MMMMM, hope I don't get a speeding ticket, I think I want to set a record to get home," David moaned.

They did make it back home, no speeding ticket involved. David pushed his remote, Mia smiled to herself as she watched his joy to this simple thing.

David parked the car, and went over to open Mia's door, took her arm, and helped her out. As she stood, he bent down to give her another big kiss, Mia kissing right back. She pressed her body into his, and she could feel herself getting hard next to his hardening cock through their clothes.

"Let's go upstairs and continue this lover," cooed Mia.

David held her arm and let her through the door, through the great room to the stairs. They climbed the stairs in haste and made it up to the bedroom.

Mia wasted no time, and began taking off David's clothes, David tried to undress Mia, but it was a bit difficult with her bent over trying to get his jeans off. He decided to wait when she freed his now rigid cock from his boxers and took him in her hungry mouth. He just stood there enjoying her mouth and tongue caressing his hardness, as her head bobbed up and down taking his shaft all the way in, and then all the way out to just the tip. As she reached the tip, she treated herself to the drops of precum that her erotic work had created.

Then, Mia stepped back and began to take off her clothes in haste, throwing them haphazardly across the bedroom floor. She laughed and said "I have never done that before, I am always little miss fold things up and put them away."

David laughed too, "I think I love the new you!"

As Mia finally slipped her panties off her foot, she tossed them at David's face. He caught them and rubbed them to his face, taking deep, exaggerated breaths and saying, "Oh your fragrance is driving me wild with desire. I want you, I want to take you, I want to make love and just plain fuck you senseless."

With that he grabbed her arm and dragged her over to the bed, and tossed her down on her back. He reached over to the nightstand for the lubricant, and squirted a hefty load onto his hand and her puckered opening. Mia threw her head back and arched her back, "Yes, yes, please, take me, use me, make love to me and fuck me. I am yours, do what you wish."

With that encouragement David finished lubing up her anal canal, and with very little foreplay, took his rock hard cock, slid it up and down her now erect penis, then slid down to her opening. Mia moaned loudly during all this. He then held the tip right at her opening, circling it with his hard tip. Mia finally screamed, "don't make me wait any longer, I can't take the teasing, just fuck me, fuck me hard right now!"

David plunged his rigidness deep into Mia on his first push. Mia gasped, but put her hands on his hips and held him to her. He then pulled almost all the way out, but then pushed hard and fast to the hilt, his balls slapping the bottom of her ass cheeks.

"OH GOD YES!" screamed Mia. "More, harder, deeper!" was all she could force herself to say. David started to find his rough rhythm, pounding in, pulling back, then pounding harder again. As he reached her hilt, he held it there to keep the pressure on. He could feel himself building towards his orgasm, so he reached down with his still lubricated hands and began stroking Mia's erect cock with his hands in time with his thrusts.

"Tell me when you are close, I want us to cum together," David cried out.

"OH David! I am so close, please do it now!"

David pumped himself as hard as he could, felt his orgasm begin and held himself as deeply inside Mia as he could. He pumped furiously on her cock, and could feel her spasms begin. Just as his first jet of cum filled Mia's ass, she shot her first load straight at David's chest. He could feel her hot juices as he pumped his second load deeply inside Mia. He slowed both his thrusting and his stroking as they both started to come down from the shared orgasmic high. He felt his cock becoming flaccid and sliding out her anal canal, in his river of cum. He looked down at Mia, and she was just opening her eyes, and she saw him looking at her and she smiled.

"My God, I can't begin to tell you where you took me with that one David."

"I think we were very close to the same place my sweet one," purred David. "That was spectacular!"

"I agree totally, come here, lay with me a bit, hold me, hold me tightly to you. I've never said this to anyone before, but I, I, I need you," stammered Mia.

"Thank you Mia, I need you to, as well as want you. That was the most wonderful thing anyone has ever told me, and with such feeling, my heart knows you mean it, I love you Mia."

"I love you David."

David slid in with Mia, and lifted them both up to the top of the bed so they could use the pillows for their heads. He saw she wanted to be spooned, so he wrapped his arms around her and pulled her as tightly to him as he could. He could feel her luscious ass curves at his crotch, and his cock even had a bit of a stir in it. He decided to go for the full effect, so moved his hands to cup each of her wonderful breasts. He held her like this for what turned out to be a couple hours, for the next thing he knew, he opened his eyes to the early winter evening darkness.

He rustled a bit, and kissed Mia's neck, then nibbled on her ear lobe. "I think we need to get up and get started with 'The Plan'," he whispered into Mia's ear. She too now stirred a bit. A bit groggily she said "ok, you are right, we better get going."

They got up and David gave Mia his robe, and put on a sweat shirt and sweat pants. They went downstairs and David decided he better make some coffee, so he started that as Mia got her phone and laptop up and running.

"I see I have a message from Marsha, she wants me to call as soon as possible."

"Do you want to talk about it first, just you and I, to see where we are going to stand together?"

"I think I want Marsha's input first, I don't have the slightest idea how to handle something like this, and at least she is in the business of weird shit like this, so I would like to know how she thinks we should handle it," said Mia, not quite at ease with what she was saying.

"Ok, I understand, go ahead and give her a call, do you want a cup of coffee too? I just made some fresh."

"Oh yes please! I have a feeling we are going to be in for a long night," Mia mused.

Mia savored a couple sips of the fresh coffee and then dialed Marsha. David hovered around to try to hear at least Mia's side of the conversation, but most of her input was "I see" and "uh huh" and "mmm."

Finally he got to hear Mia actually talk, with a "Ok, Marsha, thank you for all your work and your ideas. I want to kick this around with David and when we get to San Francisco on Monday, let's meet. Try to keep your late afternoon and evening open, and I am pretty sure we will have to meet at my office. Thanks again Marsha... for everything... yes dear, I love you too. Good-Bye."

Mia looked up at David with a pained expression. "Oh David, I have done some difficult things in my life, but this seems to be growing into something I don't know I can handle."

David put his arm around her, "we will face it, deal with it, and beat it, and come out with what we want. I know this, for I believe in you, I believe in all your strength and intelligence. I will also be there with you every step of the way."

Mia began to tell David of all the scenarios Marsha had come up with, saving the one she thought best until last. Once David heard the last one, he jumped up and shouted, "YES! That sounds like the best plan! Go on offense, like they say in football, the best defense is to stay on offense."

The plan they both agreed upon was for Mia to set up a short interview with one of the cable financial talk shows. Make a short statement of the whole truth of the situation, allow a few questions, and get up and leave, let the chips fall where they may. Marsha said she had worked up a short speech, had run it by some of her experts, and they all agreed it was the best way.

Mia opened up Marsha's email to read the speech:

I have just a short statement in regards to the extortion attempt instigated by my estranged father. He has demanded I pay him one million dollars or he would tell the world I am transgendered. His demand/threat was sent to me and a vaguer message to all the board members of my company. This has started some unrest amongst the board members, for they did now know what the threat entailed. I decided I would 'come out' and make the announcement myself. I have a large group of intelligent advisors, and it is their, and my opinion that my being transgendered has nothing to do with my company or how it is run. We all agreed to appeal to our customers' intelligence and common decency, that being transgendered is a private thing, and like any other minority group, one should not be discriminated against for being different. It is not an illness, or a devious danger, it is simply a state of being. I will be meeting with the board members tomorrow morning and we will all discuss the best way for our company to move past this minor bump in our road.

As for the perpetrator of this attempted crime, we have turned over all the emails as evidence to the authorities, and plan to press charges.

Thank you for your time and your understanding.

"Well, what do you think?" asked Mia.

"I like it, it is short, to the point, informative and very positive," said David giving her a hug.

"I just don't know, I wish I felt a bit more confident in this approach. You know I have had to be so secretive and hide who I really am for so long, to make that statement in front of TV cameras is going to be like I that bad dream where you find yourself the only one naked in a crowded place. It is going to be like showing the whole world my penis in a sense," Mia murmured.

"I can only imagine how hard this is going to be for you Mia, spending your whole life hiding who you are from almost everyone. It's not going to be like getting a dark secret off your chest and feeling better for getting it out and moving on. This could just make certain things even harder for you." And with that David reached over to hold her shoulders.

"Tell you what, let's invite Jennifer over and get her opinion," proposed David.

"Ok, I will give her a call, and give her your address if she can make it. It will be good to get a younger person's perspective as well, said Mia.

It turned out that Jennifer did not live very far from David's house, had nothing planned, and was ecstatic about coming over and helping.

Once Jennifer arrived, David gave her the nickel tour of the house, saving the upstairs and master bedroom to last. Jennifer was impressed with the house, and agreed that Mia could do wonders with the "empty" pallet as it was now. Once upstairs, Jennifer could see the view. Being still winter, the sun was long gone, but all the marina lights, and various lights up and down the channel were shining brightly and were reflecting on the relatively calm water.

"This is simply incredible!" Jennifer exclaimed. "You must just love it here!"

"Yes, I was and still am amazed, I always wanted to retire in a place that had a view of the water, now I already have it. Seeing the water does something wonderful to me, it calms me, makes me humble and appreciative."

"Well I would have to agree it is doing its job on you, for those are all attributes I noticed in you right away. I have to confess, I was all ready to give you the 'Don't Fuck with Mia' speech when I heard you were coming. You dispelled all those thoughts immediately, and I knew you were just perfect for Mia. In just this short time I've known you, and you and Mia as a couple, I just love hanging out with you, and basking in the most wonderful vibes and auras," Jennifer said.

"Well, thank you very much Jennifer, that is very kind of you to say, I have to admit I felt a real connection with you the first moment I met you as well, and was so happy Mia had such a wonderful and competent person working for her," David replied.

"Ok you two, either get a room, or let's get to work," Mia kidded.

They all got a good laugh at that, and Mia quickly got her notes together.

"Now, this is the rough, first draft of my statement on a cable news announcement we are planning on me delivering come Monday morning. Please listen like you don't know me, and try to give your most honest appraisal for this approach."

Mia cleared her throat and gave the prepared statement again, this time a little more comfortable with the content. When she finished, she put down the paper, and looked at the suddenly quiet Jennifer.

Jennifer sat quietly, with a stern 'thinking about it' look on her face. It was evident she was running several ideas through her mind. She finally looked up and said "I think it is good, I just wonder if it is really necessary to mention the transgender theme at all right now. I know we all think we as a society have progressed and can look for what a person really is, and not what 'group' they 'belong to', to perceive the individual and not the 'group'. In theory I think it is great, but I fear in practice, we, as a society have a lot farther to go than we make out."

"Thanks Jennifer, I appreciate your comments, for I was thinking almost the same things," said Mia, now in her stern, business mode. "The thing is, I don't trust my father at all, and I think taking his trump card away early is my best choice. I am not looking forward to this in the least. And I want to make it perfectly clear there will be no questions to be asked after my statement. I want to give it, and then leave and go straight to the office. I have to calm down the board somehow."

Jennifer nodded her head, "yes, I can see that point. Of course you know I will support you whatever you say, and whatever happens. I want you to know you can count on me for anything."

"You may have to deal with the media up here Jennifer, and I wanted to go over this statement and a few other things I want you to cover if they ask for an interview with the local office. I want it made plain that all media requests go through you, and no one else."

"Thank you Mia, I won't let you down," said Jennifer, with a quiet tone of respect.

"I know you won't Jennifer that is why I am insisting you handle all the media. I have already sent out a blanket email to the entire office up here, so you should have no problem following through."

With that, Mia and Jennifer went over the plan the local office was going to take. They covered all the different scenarios they could, and Mia told Jennifer if there was a question she did not know the answer to, she should just say so, and say that all formal statements will be coming from me, at the head office.

As Mia and Jennifer discussed how Jennifer was going to handle things at the local office while Mia was gone, David remembered all Mia's new clothes were still in his car and told them he was going to bring them in and take them upstairs.

Mia thanked him and continued on with her discussion with Jennifer. As David brought the third load in and started up the stairs, Jennifer laughed and asked if Mia had left any clothes in the store. Mia told her of the wonderful little shop David had taken her to, how much she enjoyed it and that the saleswoman had remembered David from his purchase of a dress for his sister a few weeks ago. Jennifer got all excited and said, "Oh I just love that shop! I go there as much as I can. It was so wonderful they started that type of shop here, we needed one so badly."

Mia and Jennifer finished their plan on how and what Jennifer would be handling things while Mia was back in San Francisco. "I don't know about you Jenn, but I would sure love a glass of wine right now. Can I offer you one?"

"I would love that, thank you Mia," Jenn said. Mia got up and got one of the nice bottles of white wine she had seen in the refrigerator, and remembered where David kept the wine glasses and poured them all a glass. Just as she finished, David returned from putting the last of Mia's new clothes in the walk in closet off the master bedroom.

"You read my mind, thank you Mia," as he reached for the glass Mia had poured him.

They moved out to the great room and sat and sipped from their wine glasses. There was a bit of a lull in conversation, as all the day's happenings were beginning to catch up to all of them. Jennifer finished her glass and said, "Well, I am tired, this has been a long and stressful day. I am going to take off. Thank you both for including me in everything. I know you will handle fine, and we'll all come out of this on the bright side."

"Thank you for all you've done today Jennifer, I really appreciated all your input and support. I can really leave without a worry you will run the office with a wonderful business as usual spirit. I will call you when we get into San Francisco, I got us a couple seats on a flight out tomorrow morning so we will be getting there before anyone knows we will. It will be good to have a little time to adjust before the shit hits the fan Monday morning."

David and Mia walked Jennifer to the door, and with hugs for everyone, she left. David and Mia watched as she got into her car, waived, and drove off. "A remarkable girl," mused David. "That she is," replied Mia.

cliptoe
cliptoe
203 Followers