Mia Mine Ch. 07

Story Info
Mia and David head to San Francisco to deal with the threat.
5.7k words
4.84
20.5k
31

Part 7 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/29/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cliptoe
cliptoe
205 Followers

I want to send out my thanks to all of those who have read my stories. I especially appreciate the kind and encouraging comments, and yes, even the votes. This is a continuation of a growing relationship, so for a better understanding of some of the background I suggest starting from the first chapter and working through, as always this is the reader's choice.

I especially want to thank the help and collaboration of a friend, whose advice and encouragement is monumental.

Individually, we are one drop. Together, we are an ocean. —Ryunosuke Satoro

><*><*><

Mia was exhausted, but she had reached that 'too tired to sleep' mode, where she just tossed and turned but could not fall asleep. Even with her love sleeping soundly beside her, she just had so many thoughts and fears running through her mind. She knew they had decided she should make the announcement on television, but she was having second (well second through one hundred fifty-seven) thoughts about that plan of attack. Once she got into thinking about that, her thoughts turned even darker as she could see her angry father's face as he screamed at her the last time she had ever seen him. She hated the thought of having to deal with him again, let alone the idea of actually having to come face to face with him.

She got up from bed and walked over to the French doors overlooking the small deck. She could see, once again, why David put himself through the long commute each workday to live here. Even in her mentally fried state, seeing the water, the lights flickering on the shore and their reflections was a very calming sight. She was so distracted by the scenery that she didn't notice David come up behind her. He slowly wrapped his arms around her slender waist and pulled her to him. He held her there, silently for a long while, resting his head on her shoulder and enjoying the view along with her. He finally whispered in her ear, "Do you want to talk about it?"

"Thank you, but no, not right now. I want to make love with you, I want you to send me over the edge again, I need that release."

Without another word David, with his arms still wrapped around her waist, walked them both back to the bed, and once there, picked her up and spun around to place her back. Mia laughed and reached to undo the tank top she was sleeping in. David reached down and pulled off her favorite flannel jammie bottoms (her words). Even in the cold weather, David wore nothing to sleep, so he was already naked and hard as he stood next to her now naked body on the bed.

Mia was glad there was some moonlight filtering in through the French doors. It was so nice that the house was built high enough on the property that the other houses around could not see into the master bedroom so no curtains were needed. She loved seeing David's nakedness, his hardened penis, aching, aching for her. She felt her own penis reach a rock hard state and she slid over to the edge of the bed, spread her legs, and slid herself up to David's crotch.

Mia reached and caressed David's cock and then pulled it as it stood straight up over to hers, which was also pointing skyward. She was able to grip them together, so that their length and tips were held as one. She had to lightly circle both of them to make her hand fit, but was able to gently stroke them in concert. She could not take her eyes from this totally erotic scene. Nor could David. He was mesmerized by the pleasure of watching her stroke both hardened cocks in the moonlight that filtered through the windows, it was wonderfully erotic.

He finally moved his gaze to Mia's face, and was again rewarded with her intoxicating beauty, her face lit up by the moon and her intense pleasure. He had never experienced anything like this and was completely immersed in the totality of her erotic play. She used her other hand to mix their pre cum that now glistened in the light. She mixed it with her fingers and first reached it to her lips, kissed her finger, then fed the loaded finger to David, who took it completely into his mouth.

Mia moaned and finally let go of their penises, reached over to the nightstand to get the bottle of lubricant, she lovingly applied it to David and her opening, and then she whispered, "Now!"

David slid up to her, running his hardened tip all around her anal opening. Mia moaned louder, and he finally stopped the rubbing and slid his tip inside her, hearing her gasp. She spread her legs even wider, and he thrust himself all the way inside her. She reached around again to pull one of the oversized pillows and push it under her backside, to lift herself up to meet him and take him completely. David pushed with everything he had and felt his balls slap against her ass. She screamed in joy and wrapped her hands around his ass, holding him tightly into her. With the pillow under her, her penis seemed close enough for him to try to bend and take her into his mouth.

He tried and made it on his first attempt. It wasn't easy and he didn't have much movement available, but Mia loved the sensation as evident by the sheer volume of her moans, turning to screams. "YES! YES! YES!" She screamed and he thrust in and out of her ass while keeping his mouth on the tip of her penis, able to tease the tip with his tongue. He sensed her body starting to take off, and prepared himself to capture her load in his mouth. He also felt himself ready to shoot and he thrust even harder a few more times until with a loud grunt shot his hot load deep inside her. Once she heard and felt this, Mia spewed her orgasmic juices into David's waiting mouth.

He quickly collapsed next to her on the bed and stretched his back out straight. "That was amazing, but I fear I am going to pay for that in the morning."

Mia giggled and lightly rubbed his back. "I'll give you a full back massage later. That was the most incredible expedience I've ever had!"

"I'd say it sounds like we're up, how about me making us some coffee, and you start your shower, and I'll be back up with a cup for us both."

"Sounds heavenly David, are you sure you won't mind company during your "Me Time"?" Mia saw that the clock was flashing 3:15AM.

David paused at the door and looked back at her. "You are my me, so our time is Me time."

David went downstairs to prepare the coffee, figuring it would be better to give Mia some time to gather the thoughts that woke her up, and had her so perplexed. He tried to imagine what she must be going through, but realized there was no way for him to begin to fathom the enormity of the situation now thrust upon her lovely shoulders. He knew she was doing pretty well, but he could also sense that there was a fine line between handling this, and going over the edge. He knew he wanted to support her in any way she needed. He too had only fitful short rests most of the night wondering about the plan of attack they had decided upon. Granted, Marsha, her lawyer, dealt with similar types of situations and had called in advisors who dealt with them on the grander stage, and that was the rub. They were mainly talking about celebrities, or sports figures, or other types of people in the public eye. A CEO, especially this one, didn't want to live her life under public scrutiny.

Mia was a business woman, who kept to herself, other than her interactions with clients and her workers. This was a totally different scenario, and he was questioning the need for Mia to come out publically and make a statement. Most people wouldn't even know who she was, and until she used the buzz word, transgender, most people probably wouldn't even listen.

David's train of thought was interrupted by the water boiling and he turned his attention to pouring the water through the fresh grounds in the filtered cone on top of the glass coffee pot.

* * *

Mia stepped into the shower, also with the same worrisome thoughts going through her mind. David's wonderful love making had taken her away from all of it, but just for a while, now she was stuck with it all bouncing around in her head again. She let herself stand, face first in the hot shower water, and let it pelt her with its soothing force. She slowly turned, and let the water beat on her shoulders and back. She finally reached for her washcloth and squeezed some of her cleansing lotion onto the cloth. Just as she was about to begin, she heard the glass door slide open and saw David stepping in with one of his knowing smiles.

He took the cloth from her, and gently washed her neck, shoulders, arms, and back. It felt so good to be pampered so. David squeezed some more lotion on the cloth and bent down to wash her legs and feet, cleaning each toe and between each toe. It felt so good she had to moan. He then finished with her backside by cleaning her lovely ass cheeks and crack as good as he could. She felt his arms on her thighs as he began to turn her around. She moved with his guidance, until she faced him, her once again growing penis almost in his face. He started his cleansing by completely covering her penis with the cloth, and rubbed and washed, ever so softly. He changed his motions to long slow strokes, and once again Mia moaned, and fell back onto the shower wall. He moved the cloth to softly wash her sac with one hand while continuing the stroking with his other.

He finished her lower parts and stood, without losing his grip on her hardness. He rinsed the cloth and applied more lotion and began to wash her flat stomach, and then moved up to her perky little breasts (that he loved so very much). With such wonderful attention being paid to both her breasts and her hard shaft, Mia's breath began to come in irregular pants, mixed with moans and groans.

As he moved the cloth up to her neck and face, he took one of her nipples into his mouth and began to tease it with his teeth and tongue. He greatly increased his stroking of her penis, and the mix of this intensity and the attention paid to her hardened and extremely sensitive nipple, once again Mia felt like she was beginning to cum.

David recognized the signs in Mia's body. He dropped down again, to take her penis in his mouth, and slide two of his lotion filled fingers inside her ass. This did the trick, flipped the switch and she was gone. Her scream filled the shower as she filled David's mouth with her second orgasm of this short morning.

David rose to meet Mia's lips, and all she could muster was a whispered "thank you my sweet one."

Mia took the cloth from David and began her attempt to give him the same attention, but he gave a little laugh and said, "it will be a little while longer before I am ready my love."

Mia groused a little, but understood, and still gave him a very erotic washing.

After their shower, and while they stood before the two sinks looking at each other in the full mirror David said softly, "You know we are using this wonderful lovemaking to postpone the inevitable conversation we need to have."

Mia laughed softly. "You do read my mind don't you?"

They finished their morning rituals; in between taking sips from the coffee cups David had placed by either sink. Looking at each other's reflection in the mirror, Mia smiled.

"Is this what being married is like?"

"Well, I suppose it is, if we were married. I never really had a relationship this close, this real, so in many ways this is as new to me as it is to you, but I have to say, even with all the crap we are going to have to deal with, I am enjoying this tremendously."

Mia smiled, and let herself think about marrying David. She felt a warm and pleasant release from all that was hounding her.

Mia walked in to the closet to get her bags and brought them back out. "We have a very full day ahead of us, we need to pack, get out to the airport, and get going. Can we talk while we pack?"

David saw her get her bags so went and got his as well. "I think we better, I wanted to let you know, I am not so sure of our battle plan any more."

"Once again, you amaze me! That was why I was awake at such an ungodly hour. I was kept awake pretty much all night worrying about that."

David tried to lighten the mood a little bit. "How many days am I packing for by the way?"

"I think you should pack for a week, I don't want it to take that long, but do want to be prepared."

"Sounds good to me," chuckled David, "that just means I dump my dresser drawers into my bag, take all my shirts and pants, and I'm ready."

Mia smiled at her fashion challenged love. "Don't even pack that much, I am going to take you shopping while we are there, you are going to need a suit if you are going to join me in some of these meetings."

David rushed into the walk in closet and brought out his suit bag. "I have a suit; I even have the carryon bag they gave me when I bought it."

Mia giggled at his proud display of his carry on suit bag. "I am still taking you shopping, whether you like it or not!"

"Ok, so back to the point, you are not feeling good about Marsha's plan either?"

Mia's face changed into her serious almost frown. "No, I'm not all that enthusiastic about it either. All my life I've been a very private person. I've had to deal with a lot of hardship, even atrocities because of who I am. I don't want the spotlight. I'm afraid the media will have a feeding frenzy and I will be pushed into becoming the spokesperson for the transgendered, at least in the Seattle area. I don't want to be a ten second sound bite on the nine o'clock news. In fact, I don't want to be the spokesperson for anything, except for my own company. And that's the real issue here isn't it? Who's going to speak for my company? Me or my father?"

David nodded his head in agreement. "I totally understand your thoughts and feelings about being pushed into the limelight. While I was making coffee I remembered Jennifer's concern about the public not being ready to accept a business owner being transgendered. I find it appalling, but fear she may be right."

"After we're finished packing, I am going to send Marsha an email with our change of plans. I don't want to call her right now and have her try to persuade me. I want to talk this out with you much more today," said Mia.

After they finished packing, Mia went downstairs to send the email to her lawyer, and David brought down the bags and loaded them in the car. He could see how upset Mia was as he passed her while loading the car. Her face was squeezed in thought and anxiety as she typed away on her laptop. She was closing the lid, emitting a huge sigh as he returned from loading the last bag. He walked over to her and wrapped his arms around her, giving her a huge hug.

"You're going to make it Mia, you know, no matter what happens, you are still going to be you, the woman I love."

Mia's eyes watered as she gave David a thank you kiss. "You know, it is so different for me, to have someone to rely on emotionally. I have held myself back from so much for so long, it is like I have to keep pinching myself to remember all that hiding and loneliness is behind me."

She finished loading up her briefcase while David got the house ready for his time away. They got into his car and started off to the airport. Mia turned his radio on and pushed the "CD" button accidently and some old, almost scratchy recording of a couple guitars and guys singing started playing. She chuckled at first, but then started to really enjoy the music.

"What have I got us listening to?" she asked.

David laughed a self-conscious laugh and said, "That is actually me and a friend, a long long time ago. We used to both be in bands, but after we left the bands we met up and played 'wooden music' together. We both wrote stuff and in our primitive set up recorded a bunch of it to cassette. Yes, that's how old it was, cassette. Anyway, my son found an old cassette while doing some cleaning and since he plays music and has all these new recording programs on his computer, he had the cassettes transferred to digital files, remixed them, and he cut me some CD's for Father's Day a few years back. I still enjoy playing them occasionally, although I had forgotten the disc was in my player for I have been using my i-pod more lately."

"Wait a minute! You have a son! You've never told me this! And you play and write music?!?!? What else are you keeping from me you man of mystery?" Mia said with feigned anger.

"Okay, okay, hold on a minute. Yes, I have a son. He's 25 and is a budding architect living in Chicago. And I suppose while I am on the hot seat I should tell you about my daughter. She is 22 and in her last year at Engineering School at the U of W."

Mia was flabbergasted and sat in silence for a bit trying to regain a bit of control over her shock.

"Were you going to tell me?"

"Of course, I am so very proud of them both, it just never came up. Our time together is a bit of a strange thing, for in reality, we have only been together for a few days, yet I feel we have been together forever. So my life story never really came into the forefront of my thoughts. I have been so interested in learning about you and being in the present. I promise, after we get through this ordeal, I will tell you everything you want to know about the Story of David," he said with a smile.

"You can bet I am going to hold you to it, Mister," said Mia once again feigning anger. "You are also going to tell me the story behind that wonderful music I heard."

Once again David laughed loudly, "Yes my dear, I will unravel all the mysteries as you call them."

Just as David finished his last word, the skies opened up and it began to rain so hard the windshield wipers, even on the high setting, could not keep up with the downpour enough to make for very safe driving conditions. David had to put all his concentration into trying to keep their car in their lane on the highway. The speed limit said 60 MPH, and he snuck a peek at his speedometer and saw he was only going 50. It was fast enough under these conditions, and luckily being quite early yet on a Sunday morning, there was very little traffic.

Then, just as suddenly as it had started, the rain stopped. They seem to have driven out of the little squall and hit a spot in between cloudbursts.

"Whew, that was a bit heavy," sighed David.

"I guess a perfect beginning for our trip into the storm," mused Mia.

The drive to the airport took about an hour, so as the driving got a little easier they began to discuss how things were going to go once the reached Mia's headquarters. She told them that she wouldn't be in until Monday afternoon, so that would give them the evening tonight and the morning tomorrow to finalize the plan. Mia had mentioned she wanted Marsha to meet up with them and to accompany them to the big meeting with the board. But she did want to talk to Marsha today to go over how they should address her father. She wondered if the whole thing should be turned over to the police, for with the email threat on her computer, she thought that should be enough to open a case against him for extortion.

"How do you feel about turning your father in to the authorities?" asked David.

"I can't say that I feel anything about him or the idea of turning him over to the police. That hatred is so old, and he has been gone from my entire life for over 30 years. I really think I am more worried about what his 'revelation' will do to my company, and to us." Mia replied honestly.

"Well, I am trying to prepare myself for anything, but my main reaction when I don't understand or know how to handle a situation is complete silence, so hopefully I won't be saying anything that can be quoted and held against us."

"You are worried about all this aren't you, more than you are willing to show? You know, you don't have to come with me, or be there for this foreboding circus."

"I know I don't have to be there, I want to, and besides, having your almost fiancé at your side would be a positive in our favor don't you think?"

cliptoe
cliptoe
205 Followers
12