Mia Mine Ch. 11

Story Info
Mia's final steps before SRS, Mindy enters the foundation.
6.8k words
4.77
13.2k
21

Part 11 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/29/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cliptoe
cliptoe
205 Followers

As Christine ushered Mindy and Jonathan into the main meeting room (which probably had been the living room), she finally mentioned all the cuts, bruises, and bandaging on Mindy. "Goodness my sweet girl, what in the world happened to you? You look like you've been through the wringer, twice."

"The main pimp in the area took exception to me, my kind as he put it, being in the same area as 'his girls' work. He of course wants us to pay him for 'protection', but the protection should be from him."

"They beat her up, and threw her from a moving car!" Jonathan added.

"Good heavenly days! It sounds like you got here a day late my dear. I took the liberty of contacting the nurse who was going to give you a physical, check your blood levels and how you are doing on your HRT's. I imagine you've been buying them on the streets, and you never know what you are getting when you are forced to buy them that way. Anyway, she can give you a good look over. Her name is Wanda and she is over this way in the examination room," Christine told Mindy as she led her over to the examination room. She knocked on the door, then opened it.

"She's here Wanda."

"Hi, I'm Wanda, and I am going to give you your entrance physical. Oh my, you have had a tough go of it haven't you? Well, I can certainly check out the ER's work too, make sure there are no infections and change your dressings."

"Wanda, this is Mindy, she had a bit of a run in with a pimp over in Seattle last night."

"It was Pain wasn't it? I used to work in the free clinic downtown, and he kept us busy patching up all the girls and non-paying customers he bullied." Mindy nodded.

"Well, let's get this show on the road, so we can start helping you build your new life and hopefully help you remove Pain from your life." Wanda chuckled at her own little joke.

Mindy smiled a half smile, it had been years since she had been to see a doctor or nurse, and now within hours she was seeing one of each. She was hesitant a bit, for she was torn between wanting to get this started and running away from having this physical.

"Jonathan and I will be right out here dear, getting to know each other, and we'll be here when you get out. Please don't worry, Wanda is one the very best."

Mindy entered the exam room, closing the door behind her. "Would you like a little tour of the house while you wait Jonathan?"

"I'd love it, it really looks like you have done a great job turning this old house into a wonderful environment. It looks like you have everything you need but there is still a very warm homey feeling here."

"Thank you, Mia's old financial officer, Harmony, was in charge of all the remodeling and she is great!"

"So, you've seen the main meeting/gathering room, and the exam room, follow me and I will show you the rest." Jonathan followed as Christine showed him the cafeteria, the kitchen, the classroom, and then she took him upstairs and showed him the bedrooms.

"We wondered about having a dormitory style sleeping arrangement, but figured at first at least, we wont have that many guests, and most of these girls haven't had their own place in so long, it would be a real treat to keep separate rooms. I know they are small, but we made sure they all had their own window and enough space so they could decorate a bit themselves."

Jonathan was very impressed and was pretty sure Mindy had made a wonderful choice. As they walked back downstairs past the classroom, Jonathan saw a large chalkboard with a huge circle drawn on it. There was one very small pie piece, and one just a little bit larger drawn onto the circle.

"What is that?" Jonathan pointed to the circle.

Christine chuckled, "Oh that is a visual I learned in one the myriad of seminars I have taken over the years. It's actually one of my favorites. It has to do with knowing. These girls have been thrust into a world that thinks it 'knows' them. So the girls think they 'know' who they are because of this. I want to show them the vastness that is available to them. See this first really small piece? That signifies what we know that we know. The second slightly larger slice is what we know that we don't know. Like we know we don't know how to speak a language that we haven't learned, or how to pilot a rocket ship, things like that. So, do you know what the rest of the circle signifies?"

"Well, given the first two representations, I would have to say the huge piece is what we don't know that we don't know," guessed Jonathan.

"Wow, you are something else, I can see why Mindy has that sparkle in her eye for you. Most of the time I ask that question I get blank stares, but you are absolutely correct, the largest piece of the whole circle is that which we don't know that we don't know. I find that absolutely invigorating myself, I have found that it scares some people, but I love the fact that we only know a minute amount of what is possible to be known. I find it exciting and it pushes me to learn more every day. I am so sure I will learn a lot here, from these girls who have been forced into a life I couldn't even imagine."

Jonathan looked at this marvelous woman, smiling her beautiful smile and getting excited about the stuff she didn't know that she didn't know. What a concept. He felt an immediate closeness to this woman and he knew he had chosen the right path when he stopped his car to help a soul in need.

₪> * * <₪

David pulled onto the ferry, and they had decided they would stay in the car. Mia had said she wanted to go over a few of the things that may come up in the appointment they were going to. He pulled up close to the car in front of them until the ferry worker gave him the stop sign. He put the car in park, set the brake, turned off the engine and looked at Mia.

"Ok, I see I have your attention," she smiled and reached over to give him a kiss on his cheek. "So, you might have noticed in our lovemaking, I have not been as shall we say 'forward'. They started to change the meds I'm on, giving me more of the antiandrogens to lessen the testosterone part of the mix, so my penis has actually shrunk a bit, and it hasn't become erect, even when I have been extremely turned on."

"Yes, I noticed," agreed David, "I just thought you were preparing yourself to how our lovemaking will change with your change."

"Does it bother you at all?"

"Not at all, Mia, I have told you in many ways, it is you, the woman you are, and now the woman you will become, that I am in love with. I make love to and with this woman. It is not so much how we do it, but that we do it, openly, and with the passion and love we have created."

"Mmmmm, I do so love hearing the way you put things." Mia giggled a bit, and let her hand roam on David's knee, rubbing lightly, and teasing, with hesitant little movements towards his thigh.

"I am so happy with the way you are sharing all this with me. I think in so many ways now, I am happy I have waited, so you will be there with me through the whole change. I am a bit nervous and scared, but also very excited about all the possibilities. I have to say, I always dreamed that I would be sharing this with the love of my life." Her hand was running up and down his inner thigh now.

"You are beginning to make it a bit difficult to concentrate on a conversation my dear."

"Is that so, perhaps I should finish what I started?"

David reached over to hug Mia, giving her a big kiss, to let her know his love and to let her feel that he would be with her through this whole process. Mia returned the kiss, tongues dancing, breathing heavy, fogging up the windows. She pulled away and began to rub his thighs in earnest. Finally feeling the fruits of her labor, she unzipped his jeans, pulled out the elastic of his boxers and pulled his now rigid penis out for hers and his enjoyment. She put the tip in her mouth letting her tongue skip along the under edges of the tip, then flicking the tip itself. Her hands were busy with his shaft and balls. She cupped his sac in one hand, gently squeezing to the rhythm of her tongue and other hand going up and down his shaft. David moaned and threw his head back into the seat's head rest. He had just barely enough control to reach down to pull the seat lever so it would slide back as far away from the steering wheel as possible, giving Mia more room. She sensed the movement and felt the extra space, moved herself a bit more so she could start taking his entire shaft in her mouth with each bob of her head. She started ever so slowly, letting him enjoy the sensations, but cry out for more. As her head movements increased, so did his moans. He started jerking a bit back and forth in his seat as he tried to thrust himself into her mouth.

A couple ferry workers strode past the car, and noticed the car moving, hearing the moans, and seeing the windows were now completely fogged up, "Why is that when I don't get any the night before I almost always see some guy getting his nuts off in here?" They both chuckled and walked on down the car deck.

Mia had gone into hyper drive with her mouth now, and she could sense David was getting close. She slide her mouth up one last time and held the tip tightly in her mouth letting her tongue keep flicking. As she was still holding his sac, she could feel the beginning of his eruption and pulled back just a bit to receive his load full on in her mouth. One final thrust and David held himself tightly to her shooting load after load into her wanting mouth. Mia drank his seed in with gusto and let her mouth cover his now spent penis, loving the feeling of him going flaccid again while in her mouth.

"Ok, that was totally incredible and I must say unexpected," David managed to croak as he began to come down from his toe rattling orgasm.

"It was a spur of the moment thing my darling, and I thought how wonderful it would be to bring you into the Doctor's office sporting that wonderful satisfied grin of yours."

"Well my love, satisfied is an understatement, you continue to amaze me, what a wonderful thing."

"That feeling is shared darling, you never cease to amaze me too, with all you do for me, all you care about, and all that is you."

They kissed again, a long, tender kiss, that lasted until they felt the engines slow and the ferry shake a bit as it prepared to dock.

David had to start the car up a little earlier than he was supposed to, to run the defrost so they could at least see to drive off the boat. They both actually had satisfied grins as they held hands waiting to be able to drive off.

₪> * * <₪

Christine had brought Jonathan back to the main room, just as Wanda was letting Mindy out of the examination room.

"Everything seems in order," said Wanda, "I got enough blood to run her levels, so the Doc will be able to adjust her meds. I think we need to work on her diet, get her some more proteins, fruits and vegetables. But no major problems that I can see. I will run her samples over to the lab so when the Doc gets here he'll have all the information he needs for his full exam."

Mindy looked a bit overwhelmed, she was not ready to be poked and prodded like that, but had given in to what Wanda did. Wanda had told her she had her SRS about 10 years ago, and when she heard about this foundation made sure she hand delivered her resume to Christine as soon as she was accepting them. She had told Mindy how excited she was to be able to help the younger, troubled TG girls. She had seen so much pain and confusion when she worked in the inner city free clinic. She had always wanted to help more, but there was never the time or the staff to do so there. This foundation had it all and she was so proud to be accepted to be a part of its beginning.

Listening to Wanda gave Mindy so much hope. She thought to herself, 'this could be the real deal after all.'

"Ok Mindy, we have some time before the doctor is scheduled to be here. How about doing something fun? I think it is time to get you some new clothes. We can't start out your new life with you wearing those clothes. David and Mia told me of a little store in the middle of town that has wonderful clothes and gives a portion of their profit to a worthy cause to help women in need."

Mindy looked down at her now ragged low cut blouse and torn tight shorts. "But, but I don't have any money," she stammered.

"Oh honey, don't you worry a tiny bit, the foundation will cover three outfits for you. New clothes and a new look is so very important when starting out on a new life adventure. We can give you the doctors and nurses and all the tests we have to get your body into shape, but nothing can bring a girl's spirits up like some wonderful new clothes." Mindy looked up at Christine, who looked so happy; it was almost like she was the one getting new clothes.

"I can drive us if you want," chimed in Jonathan. "I have a little errand to run anyway, and I saw the store that I need to go to on our drive here. I can drop you off at the dress store and be back in a few minutes."

"Mindy, is that ok with you?" asked Christine.

Mindy smiled and nodded her head, so the three of them headed out to Jonathan's car and began the mini journey to town. He found the store quite easily and there was even a spot right in front for him to drop Christine and Mindy off. They said their "see you soons" and the girls walked into the store and Jonathan drove off. The store he wanted was the brand of his cell phone service. He had seen the miserable excuse for a cell phone that Mindy had, and he knew he wanted to talk to her more, even when he was back in Seattle. He was a very frugal person at heart, so when there was something he wanted to splurge on, he had the funds to do it. He found the store just a few blocks from where he had dropped the girls off. Once again he found a parking spot right in front, thinking to himself what a treat to be able to be "downtown" and find parking right in front of the store he wanted. He parked, got out, locked the car and went in. In no time at all, he had found a great deal on both a smart phone with tons of options and a tablet with a keyboard it could be docked in so it could be used as a laptop. He put them both on his account, and increased his data plan to more than cover what he thought they would use. He had the sales girl go ahead and load up everything and get it ready, so all he had to do was to let Mindy know the password and she would be ready to go. He thanked the sales girl, and loaded up Mindy's new toys and got back into his car. He reached into his glove compartment, found the flash drive he was looking for, and loaded some of his pictures onto Mindy's tablet, hoping she would like them, and have them make her think of him. He smiled to himself, wondering again about all these feelings he was having for this transgendered girl he had just met.

He cut his musing short and drove back over to the clothing store, once again treated to a parking spot in front. He walked into the store and just a few steps in, stopped dead in his tracks. There before him was a vision of pure beauty. Mindy had not noticed him and she was happily turning around in front of the three sided mirror system admiring herself in the beautiful outfit she was wearing. It was a fairly simple blouse, of light pink color, with a tight brown skirt with a very light pattern in it that almost danced as she twirled herself around. The outfit was topped off with a pair of knee high leather boots, tan in color and very attractive. Mindy had a smile that just lit Jonathan to his core. He was so happy to see her smiling, so free, so open, so herself. Christine was laughing merrily and clapping her hands.

Mindy did another full twirl and stopped when she saw Jonathan standing there watching her with the most wonderful smile she had ever seen, and she felt so warm, for she knew the smile was for her.

"So, what do you think?" Said Mindy with an exaggerated hand on hip pose.

Jonathan stood silently for a few seconds, searching for the words to try to explain what he was thinking. "You are the most beautiful girl I've ever seen!"

Mindy stopped her pose and ran over to him, wrapped her arms around him and kissed him. "Thank you so much for saving me, and caring for me. What started out to almost be the death of me has turned into the absolute best day of my life!"

Christine and the sales clerk stood there smiling at the wonderfully warm scene in front of them. Jonathan felt something inside he hadn't felt for such a long time. He realized the loving closeness he had shared with his brother/then sister had been missing from his life ever since he had lost her. Mindy had reopened that doorway into his heart, his soul. He hugged her as tightly as he could without hurting her, and kissed her on her cheek too. "Me too Mindy, and let's have many more of these days together, ok?"

Mindy pulled back from the hug a bit, to look into Jonathan's eyes to make sure she heard what she thought she had. His eyes shone with a brightness, a deep kindness that brought her in. She felt her entire body tingle with a warmth and safety she didn't know existed. "Oh, yes please Jonathan, many, many more!"

Christine finally interrupted their touching moment, she didn't want to for there were actually tears welling up in her eyes she was so happy, but she had to make sure they finished shopping and were back at the foundation in time to meet the doctor. Mindy had already picked out two other outfits, new bras and panties. She asked Christine if it was ok if she wore the outfit she was wearing. "Of course sweetheart, they are you new clothes, your new look for the new you." Christine beamed with pleasure as she saw the look of a child on Christmas morning in Mindy's face.

They walked over to the counter, Christine paid with the foundation credit card while the sales clerk wrapped everything up and handed the bags to Jonathan. The three happy shoppers walked back out to Jonathan's car. He unlocked the car, put the bags in the trunk, and took out his gifts for Mindy. The girls had already gotten into the car when he slid into the driver's seat. He handed his bag to Mindy and said, "Another little something to help your new life, and for us to be together."

"What did you do Jonathan?"

"Take a look."

Mindy looked inside the bag and let out a squeal of delight as she pulled out the new smart phone, tablet and keyboard.

"I saw what you were using as a cell phone, and I want to be able to keep in touch with you, so I wanted to get you a new one, and then I saw this deal on the tablet and keyboard and couldn't resist them. You have been added to my account, so we can talk anytime we want now."

Mindy was beyond happy, and she was at a loss for words. She leaned over and gave Jonathan a tearful kiss on the lips. "I don't know how to thank you Jonathan."

"Yes you do, cause you just did," smiled Jonathan.

Mindy played with her new phone on the short drive home, laughing happily as she discovered each new option and app on the phone. She loved that Jonathan had already loaded his number into the speed dial option.

₪> * * <₪

David and Mia arrived at the doctor's building and found a spot in the parking garage. They rode the elevator up to the tenth floor, hand in hand, still with faint smiles on their faces. They followed the arrows for room ten thirty two. It had floor to ceiling tall, impressive doors that opened quite easily. The office was very nicely decorated, not ostentatious at all, but comfortable and inviting. The receptionist greeted them immediately and told them the doctor would be ready for them in just a minute. They would be meeting in his office, not an exam room, for the first part of the appointment would be discussing the steps toward the surgery.

"This is the time for all your questions, so don't hold back," smiled

cliptoe
cliptoe
205 Followers
12