Mia Mine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cliptoe
cliptoe
205 Followers

"Hopefully just as I want to make love to and with you, Mia" I said in surprising openness for me. And with that I kissed her, as deeply as I could, our tongues intertwined in a love dance inside our mouths. My hands began to caress her sweet breasts again, fingers tugging and pulling at her highly sensitive nipples. Her moans egged me on, and I let my hands venture down to the top of her skirt that she still had on. I found the clasp, undid the zipper, and slowly pulled her skirt off. She lifted her legs to let me drop it to the floor. My mouth and tongue now traveled down, licking my way past her now rock hard nipples, and leaving my liquid trail as I let myself play a bit, and tongue fucked her belly button. She sighed, giggled, and pushed my head down with her hands, until I was at the elastic top of her panties, which were marvelously bordered by her black lace garter that held up the nylons that had first gotten my attention.

I let my tongue slip inside the elastic top, to play, to tease (to let myself gain confidence in what I was about to do for the first time in my life). I felt her hands at the sides of her panty tops as they gripped and pulled the panties down, sliding them so softly down her nylon clad legs. I was surprised again, as I did not see the penis I was expecting. Mia moaned again and raised herself up, to reach down to remove what appeared to be something like a thong. Inside the thong she had bent her now hardening cock under her ass. She freed the thong, sliding it too down her soft, beautiful nylon clad legs. As she did this, her now unencumbered penis sprang to life, just inches in front of my face. I gazed at its beauty, now fully hardened with her flowing blood. I had never seen another penis so close, and I marveled at the beauty of opposites. It was so hard, with veins popping out, and the circumcised purple helmet now beginning to leak pre cum. Yet there was also a softness to it, almost a velvety look. I could stand it no more and leaned over, to take the tip into my mouth. Her precum, although a bit salty, tasted like fine wine to me and only made me more eager to show her how I could return the favor twofold and give her the blow job of her life. She had now laid back down on the bed and was breathing heavy mixed with moans. I let my hands cup her balls, giving them a slight squeeze. That brought about an even louder moan so I knew I was on my way. I tried to relax my mouth as much as I could and began to take her hardness all the way into my mouth. Fighting and beating the gag reflex, I did manage to take her all the way into my mouth, feeling her tip at the back of my throat and then beyond. I held her there for just a few seconds, as she was holding her breath. I then slid my mouth all the way to the very tip, letting my tongue play with her precum filled opening, flicking away and thirstily drinking in all her juices. Then, I rammed my mouth down, taking her all the way in. She screamed, "OH YES DAVID, FUCK ME WITH YOUR MOUTH!"

I needed no more direction than that wondrous dirty speech and began with fury to move my mouth up and down her rock hard shaft. I let the one hand continue to cup and gently squeeze her balls that had now retracted, readying for their release, and the other hand I let sneak around to her puckered opening, and pushed one finger inside her lovely ass. "OH YES! FUCK MY ASS WITH YOUR FINGERS AS YOU SUCK MY CUM! I AM ALMOST THERE! OH YES, YES, YESSSSSSSS I'M CUUUUUUUUMMMMINNNGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!"

I felt the first burst hit the roof of my mouth and could feel there were going to be many more, so I moved my mouth back to just her tip to try to make room to accept all her orgasmic flow. She pumped against my fingers in her ass, and kept shooting, rope after rope of her intoxicating love juice. I took it all in, swallowing when I could, trying to keep up. Finally, she lifted up, grabbed the back of my head and pushed me all the way down her shaft as she shot her last stream into me. Then, with a moan, she lay back down on the bed.

I slid up her body, to find her mouth. She hungrily met me half way, opening her mouth to kiss and taste the mixture of both our cum in my mouth. She drank from me as a lost traveler, days without water on a dessert trek.

We held that kiss for what seemed an eternity, then broke for air, and we both fell back onto her bed. All of a sudden we both started laughing, uncontrollably laughing, holding each other and reveling in our post orgasmic session.

"So that was beyond incredible David," Mia managed. I was able to muster a struggled, "Uh huh".

Mia laughed, "A man of so many words, and that is all you have to say?" Seeing her playful pout, I raised my finger to signal 'give me a sec' and cleared my throat.

"Mia, you most beautiful woman, are without comparison. That was without question the most erotic and wonderful sex I have ever had."

"Oh my David, we have just begun" Mia cooed.

cliptoe
cliptoe
205 Followers
12