Miami Heat Ch. 02

Story Info
Áine learns the pleasure of toys.
4.9k words
4.71
23.6k
4
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 09/18/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What I had seen last night was unreal. My neighbor had masturbated for a good half an hour before he came. The thought alone made me unbelievably horny. I had to call one of my schoolmates, Lily and tell her about it.

"Wait, you mean he just did it right in front of you?!" She gasped on the other end of the line. I had gone to a London boarding school and she had gone with me and we had become fast friends even though she was Scottish and I was Irish.

"Well, it wasn't like the bloke knew that I was on the other side o' the fence!" I giggled and Lily gasped deviously. She squealed and laughed.

"You're so bad, Áine!" Her brogue was heavy as she laughed. "So is he really hot? Is it true about American men?"

"It is with him, he's so big! I bet that he's at least ten inches long and about two or three wide! And of course, he's t' die for." I giggled with Lily at the thought. She had had sex before but had said that it was hard to find a guy with the right package. I knew that she was drooling at the idea of my neighbor. "He looks amazing; he's got all these muscles and he drives a red Lamborghini. I saw it the day that I first got 'ere. He smiled at me but I was busy with the idiotic blokes who moved our stuff. Gosh, I wish that ye could be here, Lily. I miss ye so much!"

"I know, maybe I can convince my parents to let me go there in the summer, but no sooner. I'm going to be traveling to Spain for a few months to take some college classes on art. I'll save money to travel with." Lily smiled. Then, after a few seconds of silence, she giggled, "Did you...you know, masturbate, when you were watching him?"

I dropped my jaw in disbelief at her boldness, then after a few seconds, I sighed. "No...but not because I didn't want to, but because I don't know how t'..."

"Wait, you don't know how to...Ohhh!" Lily laughed and I growled.

"It's not that funny..." I murmured and Lily gasped on the other end of the line, trying to get control of her laughter.

"No, no, it's not, I'm sorry, it's just...I thought everyone knew how to." Her giggles stopped and her voice was serious, "Didn't you ever try and find out?"

"I did a couple of times but it just made me feel stupid." I muttered and Lily sighed. "I mean, some things felt good, but...it just wasn't enough, ye know?"

"Yes, I do. It's nothing like the real thing when you use your fingers and since a girl can't constantly have someone around to take care of it, I got the next best thing. Of course, it was a little difficult trying to get it into my room without anyone asking me what the post had dropped off." Lily giggled deviously when I asked what she was talking about.

"A vibrator of course!" She laughed. "But seeing that your parents aren't going to be around for like four months, you shouldn't have any problems." I blinked in surprise. Lily was right...I had a bank account and a debit card that I could use but the thought felt somehow wrong to me.

"I don't know Lil'..." I made a face. "It's just I was raised a certain way..."

"Oh for heaven's sake, Áine...!" Lilly sounded exasperated, "It's not wrong, it's not a sin, and you're not going to go to hell or go blind if you masturbate. Does it look like your neighbor is going to hell, or blind for that matter?"

He certainly didn't. I mused about it for a while before sighing in defeat. "Alright, I'll get one."

Lilly laughed. "Go online now!"

"Okay, okay..." I went to my computer and pulled up the internet, clicking until I was on Google and then froze. Where the hell did I go to find that? I asked Lily and she gave me a website in split second.

"How many of these have ye gotten?" I asked, surprised at her readiness. Lily just laughed and I shook my head. "Okay...so...what is the best?"

"The best out of everything or the best for a beginner?" Lilly asked seriously. I thought about it for a minute. I didn't want to just settle for something.

"The best out of everything." I muttered; a little embarrassed at my own hunger.

"Look up rabbit vibrators." She suggested so I did, half expecting it to look like a rabbit but luckily it didn't. It was a poor excuse for my neighbor's impressive manhood but it did look quite appealing. I clicked on one that was pretty expensive and looked at what it did; laughing when I realized that it was like a vibrator resume. It had a ton of options and I wasn't even sure of what half of them were but just by the words, I was starting to get hot. Lily chuckled on the phone.

"Find one?" She purred and I laughed.

"I think so." I couldn't believe that I was going to do this but Lily cheered me on and a clicked the button and ordered it, putting in my card number and address before clicking purchase and burying my burning face in my hands. "I can't believe ye made me do it."

"Pish-posh, darling, I'm on the other side of the ocean. I didn't make you do anything." Lily laughed and then made a sound of worry.

"What?" I asked.

"Well, I was just thinking...do you still have your maiden-head?" She murmured. I laughed. I had thought of that too. I was a virgin, but I had accidentally broken it when I was wearing a tampon and went horseback riding a few years ago. It had hurt like a bitch but I was kind of glad that it was out of the way. I told her and after a moment of stunned silence, she burst out laughing.

"Oh, that's fresh!" Lily was smiling; I could hear it in her voice. I grinned and when she asked me what model I had gotten I directed her to it. Her breath left in a little whoosh and I heard her moan. "Ohhh...I want that one."

I laughed, "Then bloody order it."

I heard keyboard keys clacking noisily on her end and Lily giggled, "Way ahead of you, hun."

I shook my head and started looking around on the website, intrigued at some of the things that I saw and before I hung up with Lily or exited the site, I ordered a smaller, simpler looking vibrator that was waterproof and gyrated which sounded exciting. I also ordered what they called an egg that apparently vibrated and was also waterproof. Lily had to go soon after that and we hung up, promising to see each other soon. I was still on the website and I kept clicking around until I found the dildo section and looked around until I saw what I was looking for. A 10" realistic looking, but blue, cock that suction cupped to a flat surface. I ordered it, thinking about my neighbor's cock the entire time.

I jumped and let out a small scream when my doorbell rang. I ran barefoot to get it and pulled it open without looking to see who it was. My breath left my lungs in a rush when I saw my sexy neighbor standing there with a grin and basket of fruit. I stared at the fruit for a minute before blinking and looking back at him. Thankfully, before the awkwardness of silence fully descended, my neighbor held out his right hand.

"I'm Sean, your next door neighbor." His grin was dangerous and I took a deep breath and smiled, shaking his strong, warm hand.

"Hello, I'm Áine ó Conchobhair, I just moved it...but...ye probably already knew that. I'm from Ireland...but ye could probably tell that from my accent." I blushed furiously. This was horrible, I was stumbling so much that he was never going to be interested in a shy Irish girl like me.

"I saw you moving in a few days ago. You looked pretty pissed at the movers, what happened?" He asked curiously. I laughed.

"They had a wee problem with the fact that I was signing for the move when my father ordered it and was paying for it. Sorry if I seemed unapproachable." I shook my head, "This move was kind of sudden, and not really...expected."

"Those are the worst." Sean and I stood there looking at each other for a few seconds before I realized that I was being rude.

"I'm so sorry; would ye like to come inside?" I bit my bottom lip and panicked when I realized that my computer was still up on the site. Sean smiled and stepped inside, wiping his sandals on the mat. I led him into the kitchen and he offered the basket of fruit.

"I figured it would be a nice house warming gift...I'm sort of new at this thing, but I figured it would be a nice gesture." He smiled warmly and I accepted the basket with a smile and set it down on the kitchen counter. A delicious looking apple perched on top of the basket and I took it off, rubbing the wax off of the skin gently as a nervous habit. Sean's eyes were riveted on my hand and I blushed and stopped, clenching my hand and laughed nervously.

"Sorry, it's a nervous habit." My brogue was thick with my embarrassment.

"No, no, it's alright. I was being rude, sorry." Sean apologized and grabbed another apple and bit into it. I let out a sigh of relief. Then I again remembered the computer just out of sight.

"I'll be right back; I was in the middle of something before you called. Make yourself at home!" My Irish hospitality was once again emerging from its startled shell. I ran to the computer and clicked out of the screen with my purchase and set my computer to sleep. I came back in and Sean was looking out the French doors leading outside to my pool. I bit into the apple in my hand and he turned to look at me.

"Nice pool. I've got one just like it." Sean smiled warmly at me, "That's the thing about Florida: houses in the same neighborhood are somewhat similar. My pool is just a little more curved that yours but it's roughly the same size."

I flushed a little at the thought about his pool and he grinned. Oh god, did he know that I had been watching him? He turned back towards the doors and bit into his apple without saying another word. I let out a quiet sigh and grinned. I was obviously sneaky enough.

"How old are you? You look a little young to be living alone." He frowned at me. I laughed warmly.

"I'm eighteen. My mother and father are still in North Ireland." I shook my head. "I should be in Switzerland right now with a bunch of my mates. We were planning a trip t' hit the slopes. The snow is glorious in winter there."

"You're a skier?" Sean's eyes lit up.

"No, I'm a snowboarder." I grinned, "I usually go t' the Alps every winter during Yule break."

"Yule?" Sean grinned. I laughed; forgetting that it wasn't called that here.

"Christmas." I smiled and bit into my apple again. The juice trickled down my chin and before I could wipe it away, Sean suddenly and gently did. The air was sucked from my lungs again as his thumb trailed across my smooth, pale, freckled skin. I swallowed and watched his eyes as he looked at my mouth. I was about to say something when he suddenly walked away and grinned as he walked to the front door.

"Something's come up, I've got to go. It was nice meeting you, Áine." Sean grinned and stepped out the door before I could say anything, shutting it behind him. I sighed and as my body burned, I slipped into my green bikini again, thinking maybe the water would cool me off. I heard a sound from Sean's house followed by a splash and seriously considered going back to that peep-hole but I was so hot right now that I feared I would give away my secret spot. Instead, I grabbed a pool float and got onto it, closing my eyes and enjoying the sun. Florida suddenly didn't seem so bad after all. I heard a groan from Sean's side and I knew exactly what he was doing, but it was too dangerous to go over there again. Besides, the sun felt good and I was enjoying imagining Sean's hands on my body.

-------------------------------------

Four days later, the post came and I ran out as three packages arrived, sitting on my front steps. Thankfully, the website had been right about it being discreet shipping. It was just three shoebox sized, brown parcels sitting nonchalantly outside waiting for me. To me, they looked like bright red flashing lights so I grabbed them and the rest of the mail and hurried inside, locking the door behind me for good measure. I set the boxes on the counter in the kitchen and stared at them, leaning against the far island, as far away from the parcels as I could be while being in the same area. I swallowed with some difficulty and pulled out my cell phone. I was so thankful that I had Skype on my phone and Lily did as well. I called her.

"Hey darling!" She said cheerfully, "How are you?"

"They're here." I blurted out before saying anything else. Lily was silent a moment, probably trying to figure out just what I was talking about before bursting out laughing.

"Are you afraid that they're going to eat you?" She was nearly busting a seam laughing so hard. I laughed weakly with her. "So...what are you waiting for? Open them, you silly Irish wench!"

I nibbled my bottom lip as I grabbed a box cutter and sliced open the parcels. There were packing peanuts inside and the one I opened had the rabbit vibrator in its packaging and I pulled the packaging out and stared at it in curiosity. "Did ye get yer's yet?"

"I got mine yesterday." Lily giggled. "It was fabulous!"

I shuddered at the thought. If voracious Lily thought that it was fabulous, it was going to be incredible. I wanted to tear it out of the plastic but I refrained and went to the other two parcels. Lily caught on.

"Wait...you said they as in plural?" She squealed. I laughed.

"Aye."

"Oh my God, you have to tell me what you got!" She demanded a little breathlessly. I opened up the second, longer package and found the realistic blue dildo staring brightly up at me. I grinned down at it and laughed, telling Lily what it was and describing it in detail.

"So it's like his?" She purred. "Give me the model. I want to see."

I gave her the model number and after a few seconds while I stared down at the monster cock in the box Lily gasped. "No way."

"Oh yes." I giggled. "I think that he might even be bigger."

"Oh God, Áine, that's mind blowing. Might I suggest something?" Lily asked.

"Sure." I smiled and stroked the cock through the plastic. I was thrilled to use it.

"Don't use it until you've fucked Sean." She blurted. I recoiled a bit and frowned. I had called her two days after Sean had come over and told her all about it. She was convinced that Sean was crushing on me after I told her every detail. Lily had convinced herself that he was going to make a move but so far he hadn't.

I didn't like the sudden decree that Lily was giving me. I wanted to use it, "Why not?!"

Lily groaned and clucked her tongue at me like she was disappointed, "Because then it would be spoiling the wonderful surprise that you are in for. Sean sounds like he'd be a wonderful lover and you should wait to stretch yourself for him, that way you really feel like a virgin. Blokes love that shit."

"Really?" I was disappointed but Lily had a point. That would be for after, not before. I didn't want to spoil anything.

"Absolutely, darling. Now, what else did you get?" She asked.

I opened up the last parcel and pulled out the waterproof, gyrating vibrator and egg. I explained to Lily who asked for the model number again and agreed that I had indeed made a good purchase. Some of the stuff had been on sale as well. I thanked Lily for the website again and I didn't even have to push her off the phone because she knew that I wanted to try them out. We hung up quickly and I went into my bedroom even though I was alone in the house. I just didn't have the gumption or nerve to masturbate outside like Sean. Once in my room, I used the box cutter to open the plastic packaging on the rabbit vibrator and the egg and waterproof vibrator. I left the other dildo unopened and hidden on the top shelf in my closet, still in its brown parcel.

I nibbled on my bottom lip and then closed my door. I knew that it was ridiculous to do so, but it made me feel a little bit better about what I was about to do. Luckily, I had ordered lubricant at the prompting of the website with all of my purchases, and solution to clean them after I had used them. I undressed slowly and stared at my purchases lying on the bed. I looked at the packaging and read the best way to use them and with my heart pounding, I picked up the rabbit vibrator and started playing with the buttons on the handle. I had put batteries in it already and it jumped to life so suddenly that I nearly dropped the toy. I felt sick to my stomach but realized that it wasn't so much being sick as it was being horrible excited. I touched the ears that were supposed to tease my clit as they vibrated on the highest setting and gasped. That was strong!

I wasn't even sure that I wanted to use it now. Okay, that was a lie. I was dying to use it. I turned off the vibration and turned on the thrusting action and watched as the tip of the fake cock started moving up and down like a piston, slowly and only about an inch or so. I turned it up and it started moving faster and I turned it back down, my body thrumming with the idea. The rotation button had my attention next. I watched in amazement as the cock started to turn in a circle, the slightly bent tip making a small circle. I wondered what that felt like and let out a small giggle; I would find out soon enough. There was still one area left unexplored: beads. I frowned and pressed it up one and watched as two rows of metal beads inside started rotating around the cock, massaging the air through the plastic of the vibrator. They spun around faster the more times I pressed it and I finally shut it off and grabbed a towel from my bathroom a few feet down the hall, bringing it back into my room before shutting the door and placing it on the ground. I took the lubricant and as per the instructions put some on the vibrator, sliding it up and down with my hand like I was giving a hand job. I had done that before, but it hadn't been all that exciting, the kid only lasted a few minutes...by a few I mean like two.

I used my wet hand to wet myself as I spread my legs, sitting down on the towel and gasped. I was already wet just thinking about it. I put some on anyway and then wiped my hand off and positioned the vibrator above my wet crotch. I slipped the head between my lips and sighed, sliding up and down. It brushed my clit and I shook a little at the feeling of something other than my fingers touching me. I clenched my teeth to keep from moaning as I pushed the head of the fake cock into my waiting pussy. It didn't work; I moaned anyway, my breath catching a little as it filled my virgin pussy. I was happy I didn't have to worry about my maiden-head; I probably wouldn't have been able to bring myself to pierce it if it had still been there.

Once it was fully in and the rabbit ears were against my clit, I pressed the beads button and gasped as the beads close to the base started to spin. It felt good, but it definitely wasn't what I was looking for. I turned those off and turned on the rotation and gasped and started to moan as the upper half above the beads started to spin inside me. I moaned and bucked my hips at the pleasure: it was amazing! I turned off the rotation after a few more seconds and bit my lip as my finger hovered over the thrust option. With a wild giggle, I pressed it on. I shuddered and gasped as the fake cock started thrusting into me. Oh God, that was exactly what I was looking for. I turned it up faster, moaning at the fiery sensations inside me. My breath was shorter and shorter but I wanted to try the rabbit ears before I climaxed. Lily had told me that climaxing the first time felt like you had to pee, and it certainly was feeling like that. My abdomen was clenching uncontrollably and instead of toning down on the thrusting action, I turned the rabbit ears on low and nearly screamed as they vibrated against my clit.

I was leaning against the wall, holding the vibrator against me and as my body started to shake and I started moving my hips in reflex, I turned up the rabbit ears to high and my muscles started to spasm, my abdomen clenching and unclenching, my breath rapid and shallow when I could breathe. I turned the beads on as well and screamed as my climax hit me hard for the first time in my life. I didn't stop like Lily said I would; I just kept coming and coming, and my body was thrusting against the vibrator inside me, clenching around it as it mercilessly kept thrusting into my body, hitting my g-spot every single time. I screamed and panted, unable to breathe as my diaphragm started to spasm painfully. I pulled the vibrator out of me and managed to turn it off with shaking fingers before collapsing down the wall and laying still; my body throbbing in the most pleasurable way. I must have come at least three times in a row. At least, that was what it felt like.

12