Miami Heat Ch. 05

Story Info
Áine learns that not all men are to be trusted...
8.8k words
4.48
17.6k
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 09/18/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up, curled against Sean's chest as his fingers lightly traced figure eights on my bare arm that held him. Our legs were entwined and I felt his cock lying lazily and heavily across my leg. I grinned and opened my eyes to see him looking down at me, resting his head on his hand, his weight on his elbow. Sean leaned down and drew me into a lazy kiss and pulled away slowly, nibbling on my lower lip as he went.

"Good morning." He purred sexily. I groaned happily and stretched against him like a cat waking up from a nap, brushing my body against his entire length.

"G' mornin'..." I lilted huskily and Sean growled, wrapping me in his strong arms and rolling onto his back, pulling me on top of him. My copper hair spilled down on either side of our heads, creating an amber curtain. Sean lifted a lock of it to his nose and inhaled deeply, closing his eyes.

"God, you smell good." He groaned and shifted underneath me, brushing me against his semi-hard cock. I giggled bent my head down his chest and shimmied my body down until my nose was on his chest and I inhaled his scent.

"I smell like ye." I grinned wickedly and kept moving down his body. Sean's body bucked as my breath fell on his quickly hardening cock.

"Áine?" Sean asked, rising up on his elbows. I had never given a blow job before, but I had seen it done in the movies more than once. I figured it wouldn't be too terrible; after all, Lily seemed to enjoy it. I took my nails and raked down his abdomen with a little bit of force and he hissed, letting his head drop back.

I took his cock in my hand and started stroking it with a twist and Sean groaned, falling back on the bed. His breath was labored when I bent down and licked the base of his massive cock all the way to the head. His hips bucked and I took that as a good sign and engulfed the whole head of the cock in my mouth and started licking the head and sucking. It tasted slightly salty, but it wasn't that bad of a taste like I had been expecting. Sean groaned and pushed his cock further into my mouth it hit the back of my throat and trying not to gag at the sudden intrusion, I instead started swallowing, using my throat to massage his cock. I pulled back, getting air and started swallowing him again, repeating this over and over again until Sean's muscles started to bunch and my jaw started to hurt.

"Oh God, Áine...I'm going to cum." Sean warned me with a gasp and instead of pulling back I swallowed him deeper and clenched my muscles down on him as my hand rotated up and down the shaft of his cock, using my saliva as a lubricant. Sean's breath was hitching in his throat and his hips started pumping his cock into my mouth and I pulled back a little licking the head of his cock and sucking hard, using my tongue to milk the bottom of his shaft as I sucked. Sean bucked violently and yelled my name as his seed started gushing into my mouth. I tried not to spill any but there was so much that I couldn't swallow fast enough. Sean's cum dribbled from my mouth and down his shaft as I sucked the juices off and he slipped from my mouth. I licked my lips and used the back of my hand to wipe my mouth. Sean reached down and pulled me up his body to rest on top of him. I was surprised that the tangy taste in my mouth wasn't revolting but I was even more surprised that I wanted to do it again.

Sean sighed and looked at the clock on the table next to his bed. He swore and lifted us into a sitting position, me straddling his waist and he held me against him and used his other hand to ruffle his hair.

"God, Áine...that was amazing." He whistled and kissed my lips deeply. When he pulled away, he had a sideways grin on his face, "I don't taste all that bad, do I? That's good since you certainly taste divine."

My phone rang from somewhere in the house, my father's ringtone going off. I froze and my eyes widened. I climbed off of Sean reluctantly and ran naked into the main part of his house, desperately searching for the purse I had thrown somewhere last night. I fought the ringing phone and answered it, tousling the knots out of my wild hair. I could feel the mixture of my and Sean's cum dried on my legs as I answered the phone and I prayed that my father never found out. He would be so disappointed with me.

"Hello daddy?" I answered in Gaelic. My father kept with the Gaelic and asked me how I was doing. I responded in detail about the hassle with the movers, adjusting to life here in the Miami heat. I felt Sean come up behind me and run his hands over my body. I was dying. I covered the mouthpiece of the phone and whispered very quietly in English, "It's my father."

Sean backed away, his chest shaking in silent laughter, holding his hands up, palms out. I smiled and shook my head. My father was asking me if I had made any friends. "Aye, dad, I've met a really nice guy, he's my next door neighbor. He helped me bring in market supplies yesterday." I was speaking in Gaelic and Sean couldn't understand me but I think that he knew I was talking about him.

"Ah, have you looked any colleges?" My father asked. I knew that this was just a simple check-up on me. I quickly placated him saying nonsense about some colleges. He would have no idea. He and my mother would soon be traveling to Africa to travel for a few months. They were buying supplies now. They would leave on Monday of next week. My father suddenly cleared his throat, "It looks like your mother and I will be in Florida much later than we expected but don't worry, we're having our mail forwarded and we'll keep paying the bills so you don't have to worry about anything."

He couldn't have given me better news. We didn't stay on much longer and I tossed my phone into my purse with a sigh when he had hung up. Sean was watching me with a curious expression. I bit my bottom lip sexily and swayed toward him.

"What did he want?" Sean growled with heat in his sexy bedroom eyes. I grinned and trailed a pale finger down his golden chest.

"It looks like my father and my mother won't be home in four months, they'll be gone much, much longer..." I purred and Sean grinned.

He shook his head with a healthy smile and my phone rang a second time as his cock, rock hard all over again, slid against my wet pussy lips. I groaned and he backed me towards the couch where I grabbed my phone out of my purse and looked at the caller ID. It was Lily. I flipped it open just as Sean lifted me up, spreading my legs, and pushed his cock inside me. I was still really tight and more than a little sore from last night. I gasped and bit my tongue and held the phone up to my ear.

"Áine?" Lily asked.

"Uh huh...?" I could barely speak as Sean started moving me up and down his cock with a wicked grin. I couldn't have stopped him if I wanted to, and I really didn't want him to.

"Uh...what are you doing?" Lily asked warily. I moaned a little into the phone and with a wicked thought, I answered her.

"Sean." I groaned breathlessly as he started to quicken the pace, my pussy tight against his monster cock. Lily gasped on the other end of the phone and then burst out laughing.

"I called you in the middle...?" She asked mischievously.

"Bad time...really...really..." I groaned, "Busy..."

"You go girl! Call me later!" Lily hung up the phone and I let it fall back onto the couch as Sean thrust into me over and over. I was already super sensitive from last night and I came quickly, clutching his shoulders and Sean kept thrusting. He had already climaxed so he was in it to win it. I bounced blissfully on his cock, slamming it into me as he thrust up. He slammed me against a nearby wall and something fell to the floor and crashed. Sean didn't seem to care He sucked one of my nipples into his mouth and bit on it as he started to swell inside me, slamming me roughly against the hard, cold wall with every thrust of his rigid cock.

We came violently together and breathing heavily, I slid down off his body, feeling his cum trickle thickly down my leg. I was happy that I was on the pill; otherwise we might be in trouble. I had really bad cramps and my doctors put me on it to ease the pain but now I was fully experiencing the wonders of the pill. I didn't have to worry as long as I kept taking it. Sean walked to the fridge and I followed on trembling legs as he pulled out two beers and handed me one. I popped the cap and took a healthy swig. Sean grinned as he drank, watching me. Then, as he looked at the clock he groaned unhappily.

"I have a meeting with my agent and publisher today..." Sean sighed. "I'm going to be gone most of the day."

"I wanted t' go shopping anyway at some point...I might as well do it today." I smiled and took another hearty swig. Once we finished, we collected our clothes, Sean's keys, and everything else that went everywhere when he got in last night. I dressed, loving the wet feeling of his cum in my crotch, oozing and drying to coat the inside of my thighs. I walked out his front door and crossed the yard, slipping inside before I drew too many eyes. I threw my clothes into the washer and took a quick shower, getting dressed quickly after and grabbing my keys. I left the house soon after, my hair loose and curling around my face and arms. I had long hair but I loved the color of it and how silky it felt even when it was wildly curly.

I hit the beach early before I went shopping, not bothering with lunch; I wasn't hungry. I instead I sat on the hood of my car and looked out over the ocean as gentle waves crashed on the shore. Florida was nothing like Northern Ireland and its dangerous cliffs and bluffs with waves crashing powerfully on the rocky shore, but it was beautiful in its own way. It was a gentle beauty and I enjoyed the wind playing through my hair and my white gypsy skirt. I sighed and was about to get up with four guys approached me. I looked up and saw the asshole from yesterday and three of his braver friends. I scowled at them and slid off the hood of my Audi, putting my hands on my hips.

"What the feck do you want?" I growled. I slipped my phone into a hidden pocket in the folds of my skirt and dialed the number Sean had given me to call him, I didn't hit send but I had my finger on the button, just in case.

They snickered and I bristled uneasily, not knowing what was going on. The asshole spoke up, "We wanted to apologize for yesterday. It was rude but that's not why we want to apologize. We want to apologize for not taking it further like we know you wanted."

"I wanted no such thing!" I protested violently.

"Oh well, in that case..." One of his two friends behind me suddenly grabbed me covering my mouth with his hand as I started to scream and struggle against him. I pushed the send button on my phone and then started fighting, ripping his hand from my mouth as another guy grabbed my legs. I kicked out with strength and heard a painful hiss but someone grabbed my legs and the asshole opened up the door to a blue van and they threw me inside. I screamed in the dark and pounded on the door, trying to get out. The van started up and I was thrown to the ground, hitting my head hard against something in the dark and I blacked out.

-------------------------------------------

My phone rang as I walked into my publisher's office and greeted the man again. He was a friend of mine long before he was my publisher. I frowned and pulled out my phone. Áine was calling me. I contemplated not answering it but my publisher motioned for me to take my time.

"Hello?" I asked but all that came out was a rush of air as I heard Áine screaming on the other end. My heart plummeted. She wasn't the sort to prank call me. She was too shy to do that. I heard men on the other end.

"Grab her legs, Rick!" I recognized the voice from yesterday. No, tell me she hadn't gone to the beach without me... I heard Áine scream again in outrage and then a guy wheezed and hissed. She must have kicked him.

"ÁINE?!" I called into the phone, panicking.

Áine screamed again and then there was a sliding sound followed by a dull thud and the same sliding sound: doors perhaps? Áine screamed and I heard an engine rev, Áine cried out and then all was silent.

"ÁINE?!!" I called out but there was no answer. My phone suddenly beeped and I looked at it in disbelief. Call terminated.

"Sean? Is everything alright?" My friend asked. I turned around to face him, my hands shaking. I hadn't realized that I cared so much about her. I wanted her fucking back! My publisher friend grabbed my shoulders and shook me. "Sean?!"

I looked at him in disbelief, "Áine..."

"Who's Áine, Sean?" He asked.

"My girl..." I groaned, my eyes wide, "Devin, I think that she's been kidnapped."

----------------------------------------

I was startled awake as I was dragged across a rough carpet. My hands were bound with duct tape which was also taped over my mouth and around my ankles. I blinked groggily and my eyes struggled to focus. I saw four blurry shapes moving around, one of those blurry shapes was dragging me across the carpet. They were laughing and razzing each other and panic started to eat at me when I fully understood my situation. I bucked and struggled against my bonds, feeling the duct tape ripping my skin as I struggled. I whimpered as I felt skin rip on my wrists and I started bleeding.

Someone kicked me in the ribs and I screamed behind my duct taped lips and curled away from them, tears coming to my eyes and I felt a rib crack under the powerful impact. I wheezed and coughed through my nose which felt really strange, but I started crying harder now and I curled into a ball, trying to ignore the pain of the broken rib.

"How does that feel, bitch?" A guy whispered in my ear. I couldn't believe that this was happening...how was I in the wrong? I had simply defended myself!

"You fucking embarrassed me, you Irish cunt, and now I am gonna make sure that you pay for your actions. Do you fucking understand me?" The man hissed. I screamed against my bonds and gag and started thrashing, ignoring the pain in my side. He grabbed my jaw painfully in his hand and forced me to look at him. My eyes were wide in panic and he laughed, throwing me back down and standing up.

I looked around as the four men started stripping and pumping their cocks in their hands. I started having a panic attack. I couldn't breathe and I shuddered violently before going slack.

"What the fuck is going on, Andy?" One of the guys said and the asshole leaned down and slapped me. It startled me out of my panic attack and he grinned.

"It's not going to be that easy, little Irish bitch." Andy growled dangerously and I whimpered, pulling my knees to my chest and clenching my eyes shut and my knees together. The guys laughed and someone held my torso up, rolling me on my back and the other grabbed my legs. They cut the duct tape around my ankles and I drew back my leg to kick but Andy growled. "Do it and I promise that I'll make it worse for you."

I couldn't get away from them but I had to fight them; I couldn't live knowing that I let them do this to me. Pride won out and I started kicking everything I could reach, screaming behind the duct tape over my mouth.

"Fuck's sake, she's strong!" Another guy yelled as someone howled in pain. I felt something crunch under my heel. It must have been a nose. I kept at it, bucking wildly under their painful hands. I smacked my head back and hit Andy in the nose. He dropped me and I kicked another in the nuts I scrambled to my feet, my bound hands making it difficult and ran towards the only door I saw in the room. I threw it open that saw stairs behind it. I ran up them, hearing the guys close behind me. I opened the other door but it wouldn't budge. I panicked and braced my hands on one wall in the small landing and kicked the door. The frame creaked and I kept at it. Finally, just as they started up the stairs the door exploded out and I ran into what looked like a kitchen. I looked for doors, exits, anything, and fled down a hallway and came to a locked door. I ran up more stairs and desperately tried windows, anything but nothing would budge and as I tore back down the stairs Andy grabbed me and threw me down on the hard wood floors. The force slammed my head against the ground, leaving me dazed and barely conscious. I could see and hear but I couldn't move as I struggled internally to fight, do something, anything, but Andy started dragging me back down into the basement, my head kept hitting on the creaky wooden steps as he dragged my body down.

"Tie her up now before she comes back around." Andy ordered the men. They tied rough rope around my ankles and pulled them apart, tying them to cement screws in the floor. My hands got the same type of rope that tied around my wrists and around the duct tape; they then proceeded to pull me up and tie the rope connected to my hands to the high ceiling. The end result had my legs spread wide and my arms were holding up my body. I could barely move an inch and I started weakly moving, starting to get feeling back into my body. I moaned, feeling helplessly like a bug caught in a spider's web. My head hung limply against my chest, my hair spilled down my back and front.

I felt hands on my body and I tried desperately to move away but the ropes just wiggled tightly, digging painfully into my flesh. I looked up, fully conscious and saw the ropes above me and tried to jerk the hook from the ceiling. My arms became coated in my own blood as the ropes and duct tape dug and tore into my delicate flesh. I couldn't get enough leverage. I couldn't even bend my elbows because I was tied down by my ankles as well. Andy came over and ripped the duct tape from my mouth and I screamed at the top of my lungs, tears flooding down my cheeks. I heard someone behind me start taking pictures with a film camera, hearing the lens open and close mechanically with each push.

"Go ahead, scream. The basement is sound proof. No one can hear you." Andy laughed with the other guys. I started cussing at them in Gaelic, too terrified to speak in English. The other guys laughed and Andy brought out a knife. My wide eyes followed his movement and my voice died in my throat as he came closer. He placed the blade against my exposed stomach and I felt the blade pierce my skin with an agonizing slowness. He didn't push farther, just sliced my side with a shallow cut. I screamed and jerked against the ropes. I had no idea what he was going to do and I cried harder, tears blinding me.

"Since you broke Rick's nose, I'm going to let him break something of yours." Andy laughed and I blinked to clear the tears and saw a man with blood on his face come forward and stand in front of me like a punching bag. The muscles bunched in his arm and I closed my eyes waiting for the pain. I heard the camera again; it was becoming a constant background noise. Rick's fist slammed into my left side and I grunted, but refused to scream. They wanted to hear me scream...I wouldn't allow it. Rick punched me again and I felt at least two ribs break violently. I coughed and groaned as Rick backed away.

"Luckily you didn't break anything else." Andy smiled darkly. "However, it's not over for you yet."

I hung my head limply again, trying to breathe without pain but I had broken ribs on either side of my body and it was a chore just to draw in breath. I could feel blood trickling down my side where Andy cut me. I lifted my head when I heard movement again. I saw Andy stroking his cock to fullness. It was pitiful compared to Sean but it would still do the same damage. I whimpered and tried to get away but Andy grabbed my panties and ripped them from me body, shoving my skirt up my body and then grabbed my hips and rammed into me. I was bone dry and I screamed as pain seared through me. Andy may not have been long, but he was thick and the lack of lubrication made me breathless in pain. Andy put a meaty hand around my throat as he pushed in and out and squeezed. I coughed and gagged, desperately needing air and Andy finally let go and I gasped as he kept ramming into me. My traitorous body started to respond and I started getting wet which was honestly a blessing. More tears flooded down my cheeks as Andy's breath started getting short and all of a sudden he came inside me. I gagged at the feeling of another man coming inside me. The cum trickled down my leg and suddenly Rick came forward and shoved his ready and waiting cock into my still tight pussy.