Miaw: The Life of the Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
StudStory
StudStory
92 Followers

John put each hand on waist and started to fuck me really fast. "Here it comes slut!"

The first hot, sticky shot of John's sperm started a new orgasm inside of me. My pussy locked onto John and pulled each shot of his cum deep into my fertile womb. I rubbed my clit thinking if all the sperm John was depositing into me was going to make me pregnant. He came so much inside of me and when he pulled out I collapsed onto my side and could feel his hot semen pouring out of me.

John crawled over to my head and pulled my head up. "Suck it clean." He told me. I was weak but I obeyed him and sucked my pussy juices and the rest of his cum from his dick.

I laid my head down on the bed ready to go to sleep from exhaustion when I heard Brad ask, "Can I go now?"

"Sure," John said. "Don't forget to wear this."

I felt the bed move saw Brad behind me. He pushed his dick easily in my abused pussy. I couldn't really feel him once he was fucking me and I didn't move at all. After about 30 seconds he came in the condom he was wearing.

"What if she gets pregnant?" Brad asked John.

"What are you asking me for? You're her boyfriend."

"But you're the one that came inside of her."

"Condoms are not 100% dude." John said.

"Brad, don't you love me?" I interrupted them.

"Yes," Brad said quietly.

"Then be a man and take responsibility."

Brad and John left me to rest for a while, but when Brad asked if I was ready to go home John told him I was staying the night. John fucked me the all night long only letting me rest a few minutes after he would cum inside my pussy.

The next morning I asked John if the girl he talked about every came to the party. He just laughed and said, "You are that girl."

StudStory
StudStory
92 Followers
12