Michael

Story Info
Horny honeymooners have a beach adventure.
1.4k words
4.2
58.3k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
heminway
heminway
31 Followers

A few years ago, my husband and I honeymooned on St. Martin, where we had an unbelievable experience.

There are several nude beaches on St. Martin, the most well-known being Club Orient on the French side of the island. But on the Dutch side, Cupecoy Beach is very secluded, accessible only by a steep, rocky path, well off the nearest dirt road. There is a lot of privacy and people routinely go naked there. It also is a great place for sex on the beach.

We walked down the beach to an area of several shallow caves (actually, more like indentations in the cliff) by the sea. We had noticed several other couples on the beach were totally nude, so we took off our bathing suits and lay in the sand in one of the caves.

We were horny all week and when we realized we were not in view of anyone, we began caressing one another. We soon became aroused and were talking quietly about how far we dared take matters on the beach. My husband playfully suggested that I sit on his erect penis, both of us facing the water. I did.

We had been in that position a minute or two, when a beautiful black man with the longest soft penis I have ever seen suddenly walked in front of us. He smiled, stopped, and asked how we were doing. We were terribly embarrassed, and I think my husband said something like, "just enjoying the beach." I didn't get off his lap, because I didn't know what might happen if the man saw my husband’s erection and knew we were fucking. In retrospect, that was stupid, because I’m sure it was quite evident what we were doing!

As we later discovered in talking with him, his name was Michael, a 35-year-old native of St. Martin and a manager at a car rental company on the island. He looked at least 10 years younger and had a gorgeous, slender, dark-brown body with an incredible penis and a completely uninhibited attitude about it. I wish we had thought to take his picture – I’m sure he would have let us – so I could show you, but I swear he really was like I’m about to tell you.

We were stunned by the length of his cock, which was like nothing I’ve ever seen. It swung back and forth like a pendulum when he walked and seemed to hang half-way down his thighs. He smiled at us and walked past, out of sight. The beach is crescent-shaped and the shallow caves are visible from the beach, but not from each other. We were in one of these indentations and Michael evidently went into another one just beyond our view.

We both were really turned on by the excitement of fucking in front of this guy, and by the size of his cock. My husband quickly came inside me, and I also had a strong orgasm and rolled off him just as Michael re-emerged and ran down to the water.

His cock was semi-erect and longer than when we had first seen him. I’m sure he was masturbating in one of the caves. He played in the water for a few minutes, then ran back up the beach and out of our vision. He repeated this several times, and each time his penis was in various states of arousal.

It was a typically hot Caribbean day and my husband and I soon decided to cool off (and wash off from our love-making) in the ocean. While in the water, we struck up a conversation with Michael, who was very friendly and proficient in English. After 15-20 minutes, we headed back to our sheet. Michael followed us and, uninvited, sat down beside us.

I thought that was a little bold, but we continued to chat amiably. I couldn’t take my eyes off his cock, which was soft, but enormous. It was so long that when he leaned back on his elbows, his penis literally folded over on itself. In other words, it was lying back against his abdomen, but bent in the middle so that the tip was pointing toward his feet.

Soon, he began playing with himself. He was totally unself-conscious, as if masturbating in public was as natural as shaking hands. As he stroked, stretched, and squeezed himself, his penis grew. Its head was bulbous and huge and much pinker – almost red – compared to the chocolate shaft. I was – and am when I think about it now – utterly amazed.

Although I tried to act nonchalant, I’m sure I was staring at his cock. I couldn’t help it. My husband, too, was transfixed and he finally gestured toward Michael’s cock and said what we’d both been thinking: “I’m sure you’ve been told this before, but that’s quite an impressive tool you have there, Michael. I’ve never seen one that big.”

Michael smiled, continued to play with himself, and replied: “I know. My wife calls it ‘The Monster.’ She says it excites her and scares her at the same time.”

“I understand what she means,” I said. “It’s intimidating, but I have to admit I’m fascinated by it.” I wanted to say it made me hot as hell, but I was afraid to. What Michael said next made me shiver with anticipation.

“Would you like to feel it?” he asked.

I looked at my husband who shrugged his shoulders as if to say, “It’s OK with me.” When I looked back at Michael, he had moved closer to me and was holding his cock toward me like an offering.

“Are you sure you don’t mind?” I asked, knowing that was a stupid question, because he’d been displaying himself to us for more than a half-hour.

“I’m sure,” he smiled. “People always want to see what it feels like.” I realized then that entertaining tourists on this beach probably was a regular gig for Michael. He obviously knew he had something exotic and derived great pleasure – both sexual and personal - from displaying it.

I gripped his penis about half-way down the shaft. It was so thick that I couldn’t touch my thumb to my index finger! Michael smiled and said: “Go ahead and play with it.”

I squeezed and stroked it until I was pretty sure it was at its maximum length. Then, I measured it by placing one hand around it at the base, the other on top of it, and so on to the tip. It was nearly four “fists” long. Later, I measured my hand at 3 ½ inches. So, Michael’s erect cock was about 14” long!

I looked at my husband and saw that his cock also was hard. He obviously was turned on by what I was doing with Michael. I also was very aroused. Although we both had come less than an hour ago, we were extremely horny (we were on our honeymoon, after all!)

Michael, who was polite and never threatening the whole time, asked if we were interested in a threesome. My husband explained that, because we didn’t know him and were concerned about STDs, we would be willing to play, but no penetration of any kind. Michael obviously was disappointed, but agreed to the limitations.

Michael and my husband lay down next to each other and I gave each of them a hand-job, one with each of my hands. My husband has a pretty large cock - about 4 inches long soft and 8” erect – but next to Michael’s monster, it looked small!

The men took turns playing with my clit, which was as hard as a rock and soaking wet. After a few minutes, my husband suggested that he and I fuck, while I continued to masturbate Michael. After some awkward shifting around, we ended up like this: I was on my back, with my legs over my husband’s shoulders and Michael was kneeling beside us. That way, we all could see each other and the effect was tremendously erotic.

I was on fire and came quickly, a long, shuddering orgasm that seemed to go on forever. My husband wasn’t far behind, shooting a heavy load into me. Michael’s cock was incredibly long and thick and seemed about to burst. But he had tremendous staying power and I stroked him for another 10 minutes or more, until he finally erupted in an orgasm that shot cum in a high arc into the sand.

After we all washed off in the water, we said our good-byes and my husband and I returned to our hotel room, where we immediately ripped off each other’s clothes and went at it again. We must have fucked a dozen times in the next few days. Even now, when we talk about our experience on Cupecoy Beach, we get so turned on we find a place to fuck as soon as possible.

heminway
heminway
31 Followers