Michael and Elle Pt. 02

Story Info
A cuckold love story.
4.8k words
4.47
23.9k
12

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/05/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sleep doesn't come easily for the next few nights. Even when I'm completely worn out from a string of playmates and Michael. I've got too much on my mind.

Most of the time I lay there next to Michael's delicious warm body thinking. Other times I slip out of bed and wander downstairs. I don't do that often, I'm afraid of waking him and having to explain what's wrong. It's nothing he's done, I couldn't be happier in our relationship. I have everything a woman could possibly want right? A devoted husband who loves me, often I might add.

I have the freedom to play with other men if and when I choose. So what's the problem?

Shane, he's the problem. He's right about a few things and it bothers the hell out of me. Deep down I still want him. Even now if I had the chance I'd happily rip my clothes off, bend over the nearest flat surface, and beg to be used by him.

It bothers me because that's how I was with Michael. Years ago before our relationship developed into it's current form things were much different.

I manage to stay away from Shane for two more days. Michael was working late so I was going to the bookstore for a little me time. I didn't make it there. I found myself standing in front of Shane's house trying to convince myself to just walk away. I don't know how long I stood there with a battle of wills between my head and hormones being fought inside me, but eventually my hormones won.

I knew I should walk away, that the hold he has on me won't ease if I don't stay away from him but my entire body was desperate for him. I can feel my legs shake as I move up the stairs, my hand trembles as I reach for the doorbell. As I wait for a response I shove my hands into my jacket pockets turning away from the door slightly. The door opens, I take a deep breath turning back. Shane stands there with a knowing look in his eyes. "Hello Elle."

"Hi" was that my breathy voice? Good lord, I may just as well have written "fuck me" on my forehead.

"What are you doing here?" He asks, maintaining the pretence.

"Ummmm can we talk? About what happened last week?" My voice is low.

"Sure if you want. Come in" as he moves back.

"Thank you" I murmur as I walk past him. I pray he doesn't see how my hands are shaking as I take off my jacket and sneakers. I feel his hand on the small of my back directing me into the living room. I move to the couch and sit a few feet from him.

"So what did you want to talk about?" He asks turning to me. This is the version of Shane that first attracted me to him, the friendly open Shane. He seems so normal, no one would have any idea of the twisted pleasures he's begun to indulge in. I've wondered if his involvement with Michael and I influenced him or if it had started before that. Had I known he was or would be exploring domination I probably wouldn't have gotten involved with him. It's just to tempting for me.

Some parts of us are fluid and can be changed, while others are a fundamental element of who you are. For me submission is that part of me that I just can't alter. I've managed to evolve in other ways to find a way to make my relationship with Michael work, because I love him so much, but deep down I can't help the need to pleasure others.

"Well" I say softly, "what happened last week".

"Elle we both know you enjoyed it. You always enjoy our play time."

"I wasn't playing. That's not how this is supposed to work. I'm not your sub."

"Do you want to be?"

"I can't. That won't fit with my marriage, not the way it is now."

"So what is it you want then?" he asks sounding exasperated.

I sigh heavily. "I don't know." My head is turned away so I don't see him get up, his hands on my arms pulling me up is my first indication that he moved.

He lifts me up onto my tip toes as his head dips "Yes you do." He growls before crushing my lips with his. My knees go weak as I melt into him. "I'll bet your pussy is dripping right now" as he moves to my neck biting the sensitive skin. "Does Michael know you're here." I shake my head. "Mmmmm being naughty tonight then." I nod slightly. "You know what naughty girls get don't you" another nod "Mmmm good."

He lifts his head, turns me and sets me back on my feet. As he walks me to his bedroom I can feel him pressed against my back. "Clothes off" he says as he gives me a shove towards the footboard. I pull my shirt off with trembling hands, my yoga pants follow and I toss them to the side turning back to him in my bra and panties.

"All of it" he says coming over with a scarf in his hands. I reach back and pop open the clasp on my bra, slide the straps from my arms, toss it onto the pile. As my hands slip under the waistband of my panties he turns me to face the bed, and then as I ease them over my hips I feel his hand between my legs his fingers seeking and then sliding into me easily.

"Always so wet for me." I gasp letting my panties fall to the floor. My back arches as his fingers slide in and out of my slick folds. "Tell me the truth Elle. Does Michael get you this wet?" I shake my head. "Say it" he demands quietly.

"No" I whisper, his free hand snakes under my jaw pulling my head back.

"I couldn't hear you" in my ear.

"No" I say.

"Do you think of my cock when he fucks you?"

"Yes" I moan as his fingers delve deeper. My hands grip the footboard as my hips start to rock in time with his hand. His hand releases my jaw as he laughs softly. I moan in dismay as he withdraws his fingers. With quick efficient movements he wraps the scarf around my wrists and then ties it to the footboard. He moves away for a moment, then there's a flash as he takes a picture with his phone. My heart plummets as I watch him send a text.

"Just so he doesn't worry when you don't come home before he does." He says with a smirk marring his handsome face.

He comes back to me running his hand over my ass taking a deep appreciative breath. I'm treated to a squeeze before he delivers the first blow. "How many men have had you this week?" Another slap.

"Four" I breathe, gripping the footboard hard.

"Such a slut" slap,"Did you make Michael watch?" slap.

"Yes."

"Then you fucked him didn't you" slap.

"Yes" panting in pain.

"Whore" he growls close to my ear. He moves away again as I try to gather myself. When he crawls into the bed right in front of me he's naked, his cock hard and ready. "Give me your mouth" I immediately open my lips. He grabs my head pulling me forward, shoving his cock between my lips. As he begins to stroke "Mmmmm you're a good little cocksucker aren't you" I moan in response. "You love having a big cock in your mouth don't you."

"Mmmmm hmmmm" my eyes are closed as the pleasure washes over me.

He starts to stroke deeper, to the point where I'm almost gagging "Slut". My head swims as he shoves farther, cutting off my air, holding himself there.

When he pulls my head back I gasp for air, coughing. I lost count of how many times he repeated this before telling me to get in the bed. "Aren't you going to untie me?" I ask softly.

"Hmmmmm no" then lays on his back.

I slide the scarf along the foot board so I can crawl onto the bed. He looks at me intently "You came here tonight because you wanted this cock didn't you" I nod, "Show me" he says holding his cock straight up.

It's not easy with my arms stretched out the way the are but I manage to straddle his hips and run my pussy over the tip, parting my lips. I press down firmly when I get the head inside. He grabs my hips pulling me down hard as he drives up.

I scream, fuck that hurts. "Now show me how much you want my cock" he demands as he grinds himself into me. Pain radiates from my pussy as I start to slide myself up and down, god he feels good. "That's it, ride that big cock little whore". His hands grip my breasts, pinching my nipples between his fingers. "Fuck me Elle" he groans. "Cum on that cock" as a hand slips between us, his fingers finding my clit and pinching hard.

"Oooooh god" I moan "Yes, ahhhhh, yes" driving myself down on to him I explode. I hear him grunt as my pussy clamps down on his cock.

"That's it" as his hands grab my ass sliding me up and down slowly. A couple of strokes and then he pulls out lifting my leg out of the way and rolling out from under me. He moves behind me pulling my hips up. My hands brace against the footboard as he drives himself into me.

"Mmmmm tight" Is the last thing I hear before I'm drowning in pleasure as he pounds my pussy. Just when I don't think I can take anymore I explode in a massive orgasm that steals my breathe. As I lay gasping I feel him swell inside me, pulling me back to him hard filling me with hot cum. He holds himself there for a few moments before pulling out. I feel him move off the bed and before I have a chance to move there's another flash.

There's no doubt in my mind he's texting that picture to Michael.

When he comes over to untie me I roll onto my back, "I wish you wouldn't do that".

"Oh come on Elle, I know what your marriage is, I'm just playing the game". I look at him, fuck he's still hard. He crawls back into bed kneeling between my open legs, his hands move under my knees pulling them up til my feet are flat on the bed. His hand moves to his cock as he leans over me, he slides in easily stopping when he buried in me. His hands grab my wrists pulling them over my head. "We both know you need to go home tonight full of another mans cum, don't you?"

"Mmmmmmmm yes" I moan arching against his chest.

"You're such a slut" he says as he pumps his cock deeply.

"Ooooh yes" I moan, my hips rocking to meet his. He pulls back sitting up, grabbing my ankles and putting them over his shoulder. He leans forward again stroking nice and deep. I whimper in response.

"Such a good little slut" he groans picking up speed, "with a nice tight pussy". I'm moaning with every stroke, oh god it feels good. When he cums he crys out, his head falling forward, all the muscles in his big body tensing.

I wait til after I leave to check my phone. There's just one text from Michael "Elle?".

I respond simply "I'll be home soon Michael."

When I get there I find him in the kitchen, take his hand and lead him upstairs ignoring his questions. I drop his hand when when reach the bedroom, pull my shirt off then my yoga pants.

"Come here Michael," sitting on the edge of the bed. I open my legs so he can see my soaked panties. He moves towards me and kneels between my knees, taking a deep breathe he pulls my legs wider. I run my hands through his hair as his tongue runs over the fabric.

His grip on my thighs tightens when I pull my panties to the side, giving him access to my creamy lips. My head falls back as my husband devours me.

There are moments when I question my own strength. Whether I can continue on the way things are. Those moments don't happen often but they do happen.

One of them strikes just as Michael's tongue slides into my cum filled pussy. There is a brief stab of regret as my husband licks his best friends cum from my skin. It's lessened by the sensation of his lips against my pussy, the sounds he's making, the grip of his hands on my legs. Still holding my panties to the side I run my free hand through his hair and say softly "Good boy".

It disappears completely when, having taken all of Shane's cum from my pussy, he moves to tongue my clit. My grip on his hair tightens involuntarily when he sucks it gently. My hips move restlessly as he pushes me closer and closer to the edge. "Oh god Michael. Yes" I moan. My head falls back as I leap off the edge and plummet into my orgasm. "Michael" I gasp as the last contraction fades, " I need you."

My hands move to unbutton his shirt as he stands up. He shrugs it off as I move onto his pants. I barely get them past his hips before I pull him towards me. He leans forward capturing my lips as I guide his cock. I sob against him as he drives his cock into me. Hands around the back of his neck I pull him with me as I lay back onto the bed.

He lifts his head and looks into my eyes, "You fucked him again."

I smile as he gives me a deliciously deep stroke, "Twice."

"Why Elle?" He groans, holding my gaze. Another stroke.

"Mmmmmm he's got a nice big cock," I murmur my eyes falling closed as he continues to fuck me slowly. God that feels amazing.

"So" is his reply. His strokes get harder.

"He knows how to use it." I breathe wrapping my legs around his hips.

"Better than me." There's tone of defeat in his whisper.

"He does things to me you won't." I open my eyes challenging him.

"You like when he uses you don't you." Taking my wrists in his hands, stretching my arms over my head holding them there. "You like being his slut. Having him give you to other men to be used for his entertainment." Pounding his cock into me.

"Oh yes" I breathe "I love it."

He crushes my lips with his in a kiss that's almost brutal. He pulls back so we're nose to nose. "But. You're. My. Wife." He grinds out. He captures my lips again, crying out as he explodes inside me.

I feel his grip on my wrists loosen, I pull my hands away and slide them around his back. Holding him to me tightly for a moment before running them over his skin stroking him, feeling his heart pound against my chest. We stay like this for a few moments before he lifts himself off me. I run my hands down his chest as he moves away from me.

Later as I'm sitting in the bath waiting for Michael to join me I contemplate the regret I felt earlier. I know I shouldn't over analyze it but I can't help but think of it. Michael comes in holding a glass of wine for me. When I look up into his big brown eyes I'm reminded why I do these things.

Theres a look of quiet contentment in his eyes as he hands me the glass and brushes his lips across mine. That's all I need in order to shove my musings to the back of my mind. I smile as he lowers himself into the water, lifts my feet from where they're resting and moving them to either side of his hips.

"Much better view" he says with a wink. I blush as his eyes move over my body. Oh how I love this man.

That thought echoes through my mind as I gaze at him over the rim of my wine glass at dinner two days later. He's listening to our companion as he describes what he does for a living and doesn't see the look in my eyes.

Setting the glass down I turn my focus back to our guest, Jason. I feel my muscles in my legs tighten slightly when I look at him. I know what's in store for me later and I'm eager to give myself over to him.

I feel Michael's eyes on me and glance over at him with a smile. I can see the jealousy starting to burn in his gaze. He must have seen that look I gave Jason.

I can understand his jealously. Jason has been a lovely guest. Witty, charming, funny, and attentive. Just what I suspected he'd be without Shane pushing him in other directions.

While I know I'll be completely filled when he takes me, I wonder if he'll be more vanilla than our last encounter. He may take advantage of the opportunity to experiment a little. Many of my play mates do once they discover how open and eager to please I am.

A few have even experienced what Michael does when he watches me with a lover. I realize that it's different because they don't love me but they do get have the feeling of having to restrain themselves while someone else pleasures their play mate. I don't mind doing it for them, afterall I do have the added bonus of multiple cocks to play with on those dates. I always enjoy that.

Dragging myself from my memories I excuse myself, gather up the dishes and disappear into the kitchen to tidy up. When I return with coffee I feel Jason's hand caress my leg, slipping up under my skirt briefly. I give him a smile and take my seat again. Michaels eyes are brimming with jealousy. The conversation starts to change a bit as Jason asks about how Michael and met. Michael keeps everything light when he answers but I can feel the tension starting to build.

When the coffee is finished Michael offers to clean up for me. I thank him with a smile reaching out to run my hand down Jason's forearm. He takes my hand and lifts it to his lips planting a kiss on my palm. My thighs slam together as I'm filled with heat. I stand up, move closer to him and lean down to kiss him. His hands steal up under my skirt cupping my ass, kneading gently.

Breaking the kiss I say breathlessly " We should go upstairs." Jason smiles in answer. "Michael." I call out to him.

"Yes Elle?" He asks.

"We're going upstairs." Jason stands, running his hands up my sides as he goes.

"Yes Elle." I can hear him sigh. I know he'll follow so I take Jason's hand leading him up to the bedroom. When we get there he moves past me leading me to the bench at the end of the bed. I stretch up on my toes as he leans down to kiss me. Mmmm he's very good. I hear Michael coming up the stairs. He comes in as Jason's big hands are trailing down my back to grab my ass, pulling me against him. I moan softly feeling his hard cock pressed against me.

Pulling his lips from mine he turns me to face Michael where he's sitting, I smile at him as Jason's hands slide around my waist moving up to cup my breasts through my dress. My head falls back against his chest as his big hands squeeze finding my nipples through the fabric. He leans down to capture my lips again. I can feel his hands move up to the straps of my dress, easing them down over my shoulders. I slip my hands free when it falls to my waist, Jason's hands move back to my breasts cupping them over my bra.

I reach down pushing the dress past my hips, it falls in a puddle at my feet. I hear a soft groan from Jason, his right hand moves lower til it's between my legs. My hips involuntarily press forward. I feel him smile as his fingers side over my panties, I know he can feel how damp they are. He keeps his hand there letting me rub myself against him. His other hand slips behind me, popping open the clasp on my bra. I quickly slip the straps off my arms desperate to be naked with him. My knees wobble when his hand slips under my panties and his delightfully big fingers slide between my slick lips.

As I'm moving against him he pulls his lips from mine and says softly "Not so fast, I need to feel you cum on my tongue. I've been dreaming of that sweet pussy."

"Okay." I answer as I take a ragged breath.

His hand disappears as he slides my panties down. He turns me, backing me to the bed. I lay back, pulling my legs up and resting my heels on the bed opening my legs wide silently begging. Jason leans over me kissing me deeply. I take the opportunity to undo the buttons on his shirt before reaching for his belt. Before I get the chance to undo his pants his lips start to move lower, first circling then sucking a nipple into his mouth. My back arches as he sucks with increasing pressure. After treating the other breast to the same treatment before moving lower over my stomach, he scatters kisses and bites over my inner thighs.

Finally I feel his hands opening my legs wider and he takes an agonizingly long lick along my slit. I moan loudly as he gives me a thorough licking before sliding two fingers into me. I grip the comforter as his fingers stroke and he sucks my clit. I can't hold back the low scream as I explode under his tongue. I'm only dimly aware of his movements as he shrugs off his shirt and takes off his pants.

The next thing I feel is the heavy weight of his cock as he leans over me rubbing his cock on my swollen lips. As he starts to ease himself into me my breathe catches, god he's so big. Holding onto my hips he works his cock into me til I've taken almost all of it. His head falls back as he drives the last inch in. I'm so full I can barely catch my breath. "Oh yes." I moan.

12