Michael and Jessica's Sexual Slaver Ch. 05

Story Info
Jessica receives a spanking.
2.1k words
4.5
59.6k
40

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/02/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: this story is about interracial cuckoldry with strong themes of dominance, submission, and humiliation for both husband and wife. Don't read if you aren't into that sort of thing.

*****

"You are such a wonderful and understanding husband," Jessica said as she was rubbing her clit, which was very sore right now. "I just can't believe how supportive you've been."

They were sitting across from each other, masturbating. This was one of the things they began to do on the days of Shawn's visits when, by the rules, anything more than a hand-job from Jessica was off-limits to Michael.

Michael was stroking himself very slowly. The thought of not being rights to his wife made him angry but the anger only seemed to feed his arousal.

"I can't believe how much this turns me on," he sheepishly admitted.

Jessica nodded. "I feel the same way. Don't get me wrong, I love the slow, gentle sex we have honey. But sometimes I just need to be ravaged."

She let out a small yelp as her stroking brought her closer to orgasm.

"I never thought I'd let a man like him near me - he is so crude and all his jokes are stupid and sexist - I hate him. But when he starts talking down to me and whips out his monster dick I just become putty in his hands."

She started to stroke her clit faster.

"I think I'm a little bit in love with his cock. I'm sorry honey but its amazing - so huge and thick and black and it can fill me up and make me forget about everything else. I hope you don't mind that? Do you mind your wife being in love with another man's cock?"

"It's all right honey," Michael replied. His wife seemed totally conquered by Shawn. It made him uncomfortable but his cock was rock hard now hearing her talk about it. He groaned. "You know I love watching it inside you."

"It makes me gasp every time it goes in. When its inside of me, I just want to let him do whatever he wants to me."

She closed her eyes and her body started shaking slightly as she quietly orgasmed. When the shocks and aftershocks were over, she opened her eyes and scooted closely to her husband, taking his penis in his hands.

"I hope you know none of this affects how much I love you," she said sincerely.

"I know it doesn't."

"You love it too," she went on, sliding his hands all over his cock. "You always go along when he takes charge."

Michael groaned again.

"It's just really hot to watch him dominate you."

"Dominate us," she corrected him. "You follow his orders just like I do."

She began to stroke his penis fast. "Do you want us to be his white slaves, honey?

Do you want us to be a slave couple that takes orders from our black master?"

Instead of answering he began to come, shooting his load all over her hands and his stomach. When he was done, they shared a slow kiss and without words she got up and went to take a shower.

With the hot water running over her and her orgasm past, she began to feel uneasy. What they were doing was tremendously exciting sexually: it was so hot to submit to Sean, and so delicious to have Michael be a part of the submission. All the orgasms she ever had paled compared to the ones she had while Sean was dominating her and her husband. It was tremendously exciting sexually, certainly; watching her husband turn her over to Sean brought her to new heights of sexual pleasure. She just wished she had more control over herself when she was sexually excited, and that Michael did as well. Were they playing with fire? She sighed and resolved to try to keep in control of herself in the future.

------------

"You know why you are here today?"

Shawn zoomed the camera on Michael and Jessica. They were standing in the front of Jessica's classroom, holding hands. School had finished hours ago.

"We are here because we disobeyed our black master," Jessica answered with a slight tremor. This was the reply she had been instructed to give for the camera.

"What you do wrong?"

"We didn't buy the right clothes for me to wear at school."

"What should you have gotten?"

"Something that fit me much tighter."

Jessica was afraid that the clothes they bought following Shawn's instructions would raise eyebrows. The skirts she began to wear were within professional boundaries but showed off quite a bit of leg. But it turned out that Shawn was angry they weren't showing enough.

"Damn straight. Jessie, you a fine piece of eye candy and you gotta wear something that shows off your body shape. Ain't right to disobey your black master."

"No," Michael said now, following the instructions Shawn had given

them. "Its not right."

"How you gonna fix it boy?

"I'd like to ask for you to punish us."

They agreed to film this session after Shawn reassured them they would have the tape once they were done. Shawn was thinking long-term. He knew he'd get his hands on the video eventually.

They were looking at him, and the camera, with nervous anticipation. He had given them only a hint of what was coming next.

"Yea, I will punish you. I wanna hear Jessie ask for it."

He turned the camera to Jessica as she cleared her throat and said, "Please punish us, master."

"Mikey, the first part of the punishment will be your wife's spanking. Why don't you bend her over the desk, take off that skirt, and pull down her panties."

He mentioned before this was coming. Shawn was looking for opportunities to make his hold on the couple stronger. Forcing some punishment on them would drive home the point that he was their master. It was good to do this in Jessica's classroom where she displayed authority over her students every day. He wanted her to be reminded of this humiliating ordeal whenever she taught her classes.

Once Michael complied with his instructions, Shawn continued.

"You, Mikey, will also be punished. You will wear your wife's panties while I spank her ass. I want you to know you are fully accountable for the bad decisions you make as a couple."

This was a surprise. Michael turned bright red as he pulled down his jeans and briefs and slipped on Jessica's panties. All he could think about was how humiliating it was to be wearing them in front of his wife. The cotton felt soft to the touch and his penis was curled up in them uncomfortably.

"Secondly, you are going to videotape.Take the camera and stand to the side. Be sure to capture your wife's face as she is being spanked."

After passing the camera over to Mike, Shawn moved behind Jessica. He had no intention of making this overly painful of her; the point of this exercise was the humiliation of husband and wife, her naked ass over her desk in her own classroom, and his humiliation and obedience as Shawn took control.

He gave her a quick slap. She yelped, surprising at how hard it landed on her bum.

He gave her another. And another, again and again. He kept up a regular rhythm, making them progressively harder. Jessica gave off little whelps, and he noticed with satisfaction that they mixed pain and a little bit of arousal.

He made sure to cover her ass entirely with slaps and he watched it slowly turning red. He brushed up his fingers against her cunt occasionally and, to his satisfaction, he saw she was slowly getting wetter. I'm dominating her in a way her husband never did, he thought. She must be loving it.

"Your great-grandaddies probably owned my great-grandaddies but now two of you are my slaves. Think they'd have ever imagined it?"

He didn't give them any time to answer and began to hit Jessica's ass again, harder than before. He saw that Michael's cock had popped out of the panties and he was slowly as he kept the camera steady with one hand.

He kept on whacking her until her ass was dark red and a tear rolled down her face. Point made, he thought, and turned to Michael.

"All right, Mikey, hand over the camera and turn your wife around."

When the couple stood facing him again, holding hands, he continued. They made for a delicious sight, Jessica standing bottomless and wiping a stray tear, her cunt visibly moist, and Michael with his cock now barely fitting in the small panties he had on.

"What do you say now?"

"Thank you for punishing us," they answered in unison, as he had coached them beforehand. Time to start wrapping things up, he thought.

"I gonna let you two have a treat now. I'm gonna film you two make love. Would you like that?"

Both husband and wife nodded. In truth, they were very horny after everything that just transpired.

"You gonna take instructions from me though. Jessie, lie down on the desk and turn your face to the camera. Mikey, pull your little penis out of your panties - don't take the panties off though - and put it in front of her cunt."

They quickly did as he asked. Shawn saw, to his surprise, a lot of tender passion in their movements. He was dominating them more and more but their bond had not weakened.

"Now Mikey, look at the camera and ask for permission to fuck Jessie."

Michael gulped. "Uh, may I please make love to my wife, Sean?"

"Is that how you address me?"

Michael remembered the coaching Shawn had given them beforehand.

"May I please make love to my wife, master?"

"Yes, Mikey, go ahead, put that little thing in her."

Michael slid his penis effortlessly into his wife's wet cunt and began pumping into her. After a few moments, she slid forward on her desk and wrapped her legs around him.

"How does that feel Jessie?"

"Mmmm," she said with obvious satisfaction, "it feels good."

"Doesn't fill you up like my black snake, does it?"

"No," she admitted, "it doesn't."

"Why don't you tell that to your husband?"

"Do I have to?"

"Yes, you have to. I want you to tell your husband while he's inside of you."

Jessica turned to Michael and looked him in the eyes.

"I'm sorry honey but you are small compared to Sean."

"Just small?" Sean egged her on.

"Okay, very small. You just can't measure up."

Michael answered nothing and just kept on sliding into his wife harder and faster.

"Now Jessie, having had a taste of my big black dick, you think you could go back to being faithful? You think you could be satisfied by your husband's tiny pecker?"

Jessica closed her eyes and said nothing. Michael kept on thrusting.

"Tell the truth," Shawn zoomed in on her face, "could you go back to being faithful?"

She still didn't say anything and Sean decided to up the ante. "Do I need to spank you again to get you to answer?"

"Uhh, no," she replied now, torn between her husband's fucking her and having to answer Shawn. She didn't know what the true answer was, but now, after having been dominated thoroughly by Shawn, there seemed to be only one response that felt right.

"No, I couldn't go back to being faithful. I'm sorry honey," she said turning back to her husband, "but we're always going to be needing a black cock in this marriage."

The humiliation of it all - wearing panties, being given permission to fuck his wife while she talked down to him - proved to be too much for Michael and he started to come. As he shot his load into his wife, the thought came to him that this was the best orgasm of his life. He couldn't remember having another one as powerful as this one.

Focusing on Michael's deflated cock sliding out of his wife - it really looked very tiny now - Shawn smiled and turned off the camera.

------------

Driving back to his apartment that night, Shawn reflected with satisfaction on the day's session. He was getting Michael and Jessica used to ever-greater humiliations and solidifying his hold on them. But it was time to dispense with incremental steps and start pushing them farther past their boundaries. "They were a little bit too willing today," he thought, "and that means I didn't push 'em hard enough. Well, well, we'll just see how willing they are when I tell them what's in store next."