Michael and Mrs. Reed

Story Info
Michael spies Mrs. Reed's daughter.
3k words
4.43
146.8k
23
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/29/2022
Created 09/03/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michael watched Susan through the window. At 10:30pm, Susan always took her evening shower and since Michael happened upon this fact a few years earlier, he had been a frequent visitor to her back yard.

Susan, now in her first year of college, was home for the summer. It had been a hot few days and Michael knew that she wouldn't skip a nice cooling off shower. Michael stood back from the window to get a better view and to make sure she didn't see him. He stayed in the shadows as best he could. Tonight, he brought binoculars to see her better. Susan was on the second floor and stripped off her T-shirt and shorts. Michael could hear her music playing through the open window. He liked Susan, but she was too old for him and too pretty. Michael watched her take off her bra. Though her breasts were small, they were firm and nicely formed. As a horny teenager, any view of a woman's breasts was a welcome view!

Michael couldn't see anything else as the bottom of the window blocked his view. Susan turned away and put on her robe. The show was over for now. Michael waited a minute and adjusted his enlarged cock in his blue jeans. He watched as Susan's light turned out and a moment or two later, the light in the bathroom turned on. With the bathroom window open, Kevin could hear the shower turn on and even the water going down the drain. What a shame, he couldn't see through the curtain covering the bathroom window.

Michael gave another look, but could see nothing. He hated the term "peeping Tom", but that was the only way he could satisfy his curiosity. Friends of his had already had sex and he hadn't. He was really was curious what a woman looked like. To Michael's left, he heard a rustling in the leaves. He crouched down quickly but could see nothing because his eyes were used to looking at the bright light in the window.

Michael's eyes finally adjusted and saw Susan's mom, Mrs. Reed, walk through the darkness and into the house. Did she see him? Michael felt relieved when he looked through the kitchen window and saw that she had a couple of eggs in her hands - she must have borrowed them from the Murphys behind the Reeds.

Michael could see Mrs. Reed clearly through the kitchen window. She must have been very young when she gave birth to Susan. There were few wrinkles in her face and she still dressed and acted pretty young. Michael raised his binoculars and watched Susan's window.

She had finished her shower and Michael watch carefully as she put on her nightgown. Cute small breasts, he thought. With that, Mrs. Reed came into the room and gave Susan a goodnight kiss. Susan was the Reeds only child. Michael wondered where Mr. Reed was. He was a burly fellow who, Michael swore, would cut off Michael's balls if he caught him out here! The lights downstairs were turned off and Michael figured the show was over.

He watched as Mrs. Reed walked briefly by her bedroom window in a sheer gown. It was a nice quick view. Michael moved into better position and found a nice tree to climb to get a better view. Once up the tree, Michael had a direct view of the Reed's bedroom. If he was lucky, maybe he would see them have sex. He waited patiently as Mrs. Reed went about getting ready for bet. She brushed her teeth, washed her face and took out her contact lenses.

Mrs. Reed propped up some pillows and turned on the TV. She then pushed a tape into the VCR. Michael strained his position to get a look at what movie she was watching. Michael pulled out his binoculars and realized he a had a perfect view of both Mrs. Reed laying on top of the bed and the movie through the mirror by her bed. It was a porn flick - what luck he was having.

The movie showed a well endowed Hispanic man purchasing lingerie from a buxom blonde. After arguing over the price, they naturally compromised on having sex instead. Michael watched with great interest his first viewing of a man with a large boner providing a beautiful woman with the sex of her life.

Mrs. Reed drew gentle circles around her nipples with her fingertip. Her nipples got hard gradually and so did Michael's cock. She cupped her breasts and then gently squeezed her nipples. The movie continued in the background, but Michael focused on the live show. Her breasts were much larger than her daughters. She moved her hands down and they found her vagina. Her fingers poked and prodded her clit and the excitement showed on her face.

Mrs. Reed slid to the edge of the bed closest to Michael and slid two fingers inside her cunt. Michael's cock throbbed as he sat in the tree. She pulled a modest tan dildo out of her nightstand drawer. She sucked on the head getting it wet. She spread her legs apart and slid dildo up inside of her and began stroking the rubber cock in and out of her. Her other hand alternated between her breast and clit. After several minutes her left hand settled on stroking her clit while her right hand plunged the dildo in and out. She climaxed with a tremendous shudder that showed in her contorted face and shook her breasts. She lay there for a minute and then climbed under the covers and fell asleep.

Michael ran home as fast as he could so that he wouldn't miss his curfew. He got in his room and his cock was still thick with excitement. Tonight's viewing was so much more than he could ever have asked for. Looking down at his cock, it seemed extra long and thick. He took out his ruler and sure enough, he had a new record- 9 1/4 inches! His cock was unusual because of the thickness of the head. It was long and thick, but it always embarrassed him because the head of the cock was so much thicker than the shaft. His fingers deftly wrapped around the shaft and stroked up and down. Michael replayed the whole night in his mind and soon had cum all over his left hand. As he drifted off to sleep, he wondered what it would be like to have a woman use his cock.

Part II

The next day, Michael made a vow to stop by the Reed's house and see if he could mow their lawn or perform some yard work for them. He needed to get up close to Mrs. Reed and see what she really looked like and that way fulfill his fantasies. If he also got closer to Susan, that would be a real bonus.

Indeed, Mr. Reed was out of town for several days, and the lawn needed mowing and raking. Mrs. Reed introduced herself as Linda. She was even prettier than Michael had imagined. She had high cheekbones and tanned forearms. They worked together and Michael took several long glances at her ass and her legs whenever she walked by. Susan also helped out and Michael found out that she wasn't really that much older than he. Michael got paid well for his efforts and also got some money.

That night, Michael watched Susan get ready for bed. He was disappointed that Susan didn't masturbate like her mother had. Obviously Mrs. Reed was much hornier, and of course, she had access to better toys.

There was a voice behind him "Excuse me". It was quiet, but forceful. It was Mrs. Reed. Michael was caught, standing in the backyard of his neighbor with binoculars.

"I see that you have some interest in my daughter", she said evenly. "Come inside, I don't like standing outside in my pajamas". Michael followed Mrs. Reed in the back door. As soon as they entered the light, Michael realized that she was in the same sheer pajamas as the night before. As he followed behind her, he got a very clear view of her butt crack.

Mrs. Reed sat down on the couch and quietly asked Michael to sit beside her. "How long have you been peeping at my daughter?" she spoke quietly but forcefully.

"Just a couple of days" replied Michael. He could smell her perfume, it was strong and intoxicating. He looked down, embarrassed.

She put her hand on his knee and he looked up to her eyes. Her eyes were green, soft with small lines around them. He felt terrible guilt. She put her other hand to his chin and held it to look right at him.

"Susan is asleep by now." She said. "I don't want your being caught peeping on her to become some sort of sick fantasy. You haven't made love before, have you?" It was more of a statement than a question. "You're curious about women, what they look like, feel like, taste like, aren't you?" Again, a statement, not really a question.

"If you promise to stop peeping AND leave my daughter alone, I'll show you what you need to know and remove some of the curiosity. Do you agree?" Michael was very intrigued and quickly agreed.

Mrs. Reed leaned back on the couch and brought Michael's hand to her breast. It was full and soft and he handled it gently.

"If you want to please a woman, you need to find that balance of tenderness and roughness that will make her feel cared for and yet excited." With that, Michael squeezed her breast harder and tweaked her nipple. "Well, you seem to learn very quickly" she said with a smile.

She took his head in her hands and kissed him squarely on the mouth. Their tongues touched and Michael almost came in his pants. As they kissed, she removed his pants while his hands kept busy with her breasts. Her nipples were hard and he pleaded to lick them. "Yes, please do" she said quickly.

His licking was young and boyish and she liked his inexperience. While he licked, she removed her pajama bottoms to relieve some heat from her cunt. Her fingers quickly found their mark and the juices were flowing out and down to her anus. Time to see what the young man had for equipment, she thought.

Michael continued to focus on Mrs. Reed's breasts while she reached for his penis. She was shocked by the feel of it. She had seen large cocks on some of the porno movies she and her husband shared, but never felt anything like what he had. The head felt almost twice as thick as the shaft and the shaft was really, very thick. She briefly thought of her husband who was fond of saying "Size doesn't matter, it's the motion that counts".

Mrs. Reed pulled Michael off her breasts. "I've got to see what you have here" she said with a smile. Michael leaned back, a bit embarrassed. Mrs. Reed turned on a soft light and gazed upon the young man's genitals.

"Is it ok?" he asked nervously.

"It is beautiful, and I think it is time you let ME do some sucking for a while" she replied.

She did not hesitate. Mrs. Reed quickly rotated her position so that she was between his legs and gripping Michael's massive cock. She took a breath and took the head into her mouth. Michael felt tremendous warmth and watched as her blonde hair bobbed up and down on his cock. She licked the sides and underneath and took the head and some of the shaft into her mouth. Her tongue found that sensitive spot on the underside of his head and Michael's toes curled. The pump within his balls squirted his cum deep down her throat and after a short gag, she swallowed all of it.

His cock began to melt while Mrs. Reed tried to catch her breath. Her crotch was soaked and she really wanted to feel that size inside of her. It was much bigger in length and thickness than her husband's cock. In fact, it was the biggest cock she had ever seen. It was even bigger than her dildo.

"I'm sorry I came so early" Michael said quietly.

"Oh, honey, it was wonderful for me. I love sucking cock. We'll make up for it some other time" She looked into his eyes and realized that he doubted that there would ever be a "some other time". She had to take him tonight, for his sake . . . as well as hers!

"Well, maybe you're not quite done, yet" she said with a smile. "You know, a young man like you might cum 2, 3 or even 4 times in an hour. Wait here, I've got something to show you."

She wasn't gone long and she brought back with her a small black tube. She turned the end of it and it hummed, it was a vibrator. She used it first on him and he thought he had gone to heaven. She couldn't stand it anymore and put it on her clit.

Mrs. Reed explained that there were two basic areas that pleased a woman to climax, the walls of her vagina and her clitoris or clit.

As she pressed the vibrator to her engorged clit, she invited him to slide a finger or two inside her vagina. It was wet and sticky. Michael immediately noticed that Mrs. Reed's nipples became quickly erect. As the humming continued on her clit, Michael noted that she forgot about him. The smile on her face told him that she was very close to coming. Her eyes opened for a moment and she looked down at the massive cock between them. With one hand on her vibrator, she clutched the other around Michael's cock. Holding on, she humped the vibrator. Her tits heaved up and down bouncing in front of Michael's eyes. He wanted to suck them, but they moved too fast, plus, he didn't want to interrupt her passion.

She smiled again, almost a wicked smile. Then, a small cry came from her open mouth and she squeezed his cock and shook. Michael felt the walls of her cunt contract on his fingers. She continued to shake for a few minutes more. He understood what she had told him about her clit and her cunt. She let go of his cock and put the vibrator down. Her breathing was heavy and hot as she kissed him about the neck, cheeks and then on his mouth.

"Enough play time, I'm going for the ride of my life" Mrs. Reed said with a smile.

She pushed him down on the floor and straddled his legs with hers. The cock reached high on her belly and the head rubbed on the underside of her breasts.

"Don't worry, baby" she said, "You're going to get to suck on my tits while I enjoy this young cock of yours!"

Mrs. Reed leaned forward and placed her tits on Michael's face, teasing him over and over "I know you young boys are infatuated with a mature woman's tits" He was, and finally got a nipple in his mouth and sucked it in. "Good boy" she taunted. "Now, this is going to feel real good, for both of us"

Without the elongated foreplay, she never would have been able to take that head in. She wouldn't have been nearly as wet as she was. Her cunt lips were thick and sopping wet. Michael's engorged head pressed into her vagina as she slowly lowered herself onto his dick.

The head slid in and she almost passed out. She was plenty wet, so she felt no pain. She could feel herself stretch. She tried to spread her legs apart more, but it gave her no advantage. The pressure was tremendous and caused her head to swirl.

Michael watched as she gritted her teeth and continued the slow decent onto his cock. He continued to bite and suck her tits. They were wonderfully shaped and were a dream come true for him. He had to be careful, as he didn't want to come, yet.

Mrs. Reed rode up and down for several minutes, never quite getting all the way down on Michael's cock. Nothing had ever been that deep within her and she was nervous. She continued to ride the thickness between her legs. Her cunt lips were swollen and stretched and were beginning to numb, when she finally drove herself down and tool all of Michael's tool within her.

Michael held back from coming. He had realized that she loved his cock and it was big for her. She had continued to mutter about it size the whole time she was sliding up and down. Now, she had jammed herself onto his pole and his whole shaft felt warm and wet.

It started out as a soft whisper "yes". She smiled as she drew almost off his cock and then slammed down again, and louder "Yes, oh yes". A big smile and her eyes closed as she drew off again. This time she screamed "Oh God, yes" as she came down. Each stroke was the same, only faster.

Michael could take it no more and when she came down upon him with her hips, her tits hit him in the face and he lost all control. He pulled her to him, his toes curled and his balls contracted. Cum squirted deep within Mrs. Reed's vagina. Mrs. Reed continued her assault on his cock until she stopped, exhausted.

"Did you cum?" Michael asked quietly.

"Several times" she replied. She climbed off Michael and examined his deflating cock. Indeed, she thought, this was an interesting cock. "You and your cock have brought me to more climaxes tonight than I have ever had in one week."

They both heard a noise in the hallway. Michael got quickly dressed and left out the window.