Michael and Mrs. Reed Ch. 3

Story Info
Mrs. Reed & her daugher Susan have a surprise for daddy.
2.9k words
4.43
106.3k
8
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/29/2022
Created 09/03/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They lay in Mrs. Reed's bed. Mrs. Reed's pussy still ached from her first large cock experience from their young neighbor, Michael. Her sensual daughter, Susan, lay next to her, the vibrator humming on Susan's tender and sensitive clit.

Mrs. Reed couldn't have helped herself... her daughter's nipples were right there... hard and thick waiting to be licked. So she kissed it.

"MOM!" cried out Susan. "What are you doing? THAT was way over the line!"

Susan stomped out of the room and slammed the door behind her. "Teenagers... " muttered Mrs. Reed.

At first, Mrs. Reed was crushed and then she noticed that Susan had taken the vibrator with her. Mrs. Reed smiled.

Mrs. Reed tip toed down the stairs and quietly opened the back door. She looked around as her eyes adjusted to the darkness. Perhaps Michael had gone home. She walked around toward the trees and sat in perfect view of her daughter's room and heard the faint hum of the vibrator through the screened window. She made her way to the side and climbed a few limbs up the apple tree to get a glimpse of her daughter on the bed.

She heard a grunt and she looked around expecting to find Michael down in the grass, but he wasn’t there. Another noise caught her attention, but it came from Susan's bedroom. It was a soft voice. It was Susan's soft voice. "It's too big" she said. Panic struck Mrs. Reed.

"God, no!" she thought, "Michael is way too big for a virgin like Susan! What if he does get in her and doesn't pull out in time!"

Mrs. Reed quickly climbed down from the tree and as quietly as possible ran to her back door and up the stairs to her daughter's room. She reached Susan's room, her heart racing, her lungs painfully telling her to use their treadmill more. Her fingers wrapped around the door handle and turned the knob... and she heard Susan's soft cry "Oh God, YES!" and she burst in!

The doorknob still in her hand, she quickly surveyed the scene before her. Susan lay on her bed with her legs apart and the humming vibrator in her hands. Her small, taught breasts pushed together by her upper arms, her head tilted back, her eyes shut tight. Susan's fingers forced the vibrator in and out of her steaming cunt faster and faster as she reached another orgasm and her spine tingled from her toes. Her head turned to see her mother staring at her. Tears trickled down her cheek. Michael was not anywhere in the room.

"Mommy" she paused, "I'm so sorry I yelled at you. I don't know what I was thinking. " She paused again and turned off the vibrator. "This is the most wonderful feeling. This is the most wonderful machine!"

Mrs. Reed was relieved that Michael was not there. She sat down next to her daughter and covered her up with the bed sheets. "It's ok, honey. I guess I don't know what I was thinking either. "

They sat silently for a few minutes and Mrs. Reed brushed a few blonde wisps of hair from her daughter's forehead. "This night needs to be forgotten. " Susan screwed up her face and her mother continued. "I know, you really enjoyed it, but I've never cheated on your father and I never will again. " Mrs. Reed felt a pain in her pussy as she stated the last line. Michael's huge cock from an hour before still left extremely pleasant memories down there.

"But Mom... what about the vibrator?" Susan asked sweetly.

Mrs. Reed thought about it. Her brow creased as she quickly went through the options. Susan sat up in her bed and the sheet floated down to the tops of her breasts.

"I'll get you your own vibrator, but you must hide it from your father. You know how your father is, pillar of the Church, Mr. Control. He would have an absolute fit if he knew I had one, let alone that you have one. I'm sure that he hasn't noticed that you've matured recently" She said this somberly and then she added almost to herself "Perhaps he never will. " Mrs. Reed spoke softly, now, "If he ever finds out about my little incident with Michael, he'd kill me or at least divorce me!! ".

Susan looked down and folded her arms. "Why don't you divorce him? Dad's a creep and I know that you don't love him anymore".

Mrs. Reed looked down at her lovely daughter, "Honey, he has all the money and I would get almost nothing due to our prenuptial agreement. Why do you call him a creep?"

Susan looked around and covered herself up with more of the sheet, "He's just a creep" and she looked down, her knees folded up under her.

Mrs. Reed could see the trouble in her daughter. She'd never seen her like this before. "Tell me" she said softly and sat down close to her daughter. She stroked her hair lovingly.

Susan spoke in a hush "He comes in at night and touches me, especially when he works late. " She paused and Mrs. Reed just listened. "He sneaks in when he thinks that I'm asleep and fondles my breasts. Sometimes, if he can get the sheets down, he licks them. "

"Oh God, I'm so sorry!" slipped quietly out of Mrs. Reed's mouth and she hugged her daughter. Tears welled up in her eyes and she felt hatred toward her husband. He was the "man" of the house and to all outside the house, he was the perfect gentleman. A Church goer, a stately lawyer, a pillar of the community... who just happened to suck in bed, pay little attention to his wife and liked to fondle his daughter!! And now, Mrs. Reed thought she understood why Susan had snapped at her for kissing her breast.

As if reading her mind, Susan stated "No Mom, I didn’t freak out because of you kissing my breast. It was different when you did it and that is why I freaked out... it was... nice... which was scary. When he does it, it is filthy. I don't want him kissing my breast and he makes me... he whispers things and... and... " tears rolled down her face and her mother comforted her, holding her close to her chest.

Susan stroked her mother's chest and pushed open her mother's nightie exposing her full bosom. Mrs. Reed gently rocked her daughter to sleep.

*********

Seven days later, Mr. Reed strolled into the Reed household at 11:30 p. m. Work had been hectic and he really needed to unwind. Thankfully, the house was quiet and that meant that he wouldn't have to talk to his, as he termed it, "dimwitted" wife. He poured himself a 3-finger scotch and sat on the leather couch. While drinking, he recollected his day's activities... he embarrassed that asshole Rick in front of Rick's boss, delivered a kick ass presentation to his own boss - that will bring in a good bonus, and got a good view of his administrative assistant's big tits - very nice and gave him a hard on which returned now as he thought about it.

"hmmmm" he thought "might be nice to get a feel of Susan tonight and maybe take things farther" he smiled and downed the rest of the scotch, leaving the glass on the coffee table. He stroked his dick through his pants and enjoyed the feeling as he made his way up the stairs.

Mr. Reed peeked into his bedroom and saw that his wife was gently sleeping, like she usually did when he worked late. He stripped down his clothes to just his briefs and headed down the hallway. He opened Susan's door and slipped in. He looked at her. She lay there lightly, her youthfulness shown in the gentle moonlight.

He stood beside her bed and slipped the covers back revealing her pink nipples and soft breasts. As his left hand stroked and prodded her tit, his right hand removed his cock from his briefs. Normally, he had to jack off in the bathroom after feeling her, but tonight, she seemed more willing. He massaged her breast and gently squeezed her nipple - she moaned lightly - "ohhhhh".

Mr. Reed almost fell over backwards. She never did that. His cock was now at full attention and that moan almost made him cum! He stroked her tit again and with her eyes closed, she moaned again - "ohhh yes!" He stroked his cock harder and pulled more of the sheets back revealing her tight stomach and the top of her pubic hair... she seemed to be playing with herself in her sleep. This was too good to be true! His hand had a mind of its own as it stroked his pulsating cock. In seconds, he was squirting his cum all over Susan's chest.

He didn't see the first blinding flash as his eyes were closed. The second and third were quick and extremely surprising. His cum had squirted all over Susan's chest and... what was she doing? What were those flashes?

Susan sat up slightly and sucked his cock into his mouth. What was she doing? Another two flashes, he was blinded and her warm mouth was gone from his cock. Somebody pushed him into a chair and he tried to resist, but there were four arms and he fell heavily into the chair and within seconds, his hands and feet were bound to the chair with plastic zip snaps.

Still somewhat blinded by the flashes, he heard somebody say "All set!".

Mrs. Reed turned on the light and smiled at her husband. "Honey, we've got to talk. "

Mr. Reed surveyed the scene before him. His daughter was sitting up in bed using the sheets to clean up his cum. Mrs. Reed stood at the doorway wearing a very revealing negligée and Michael, the next door neighbor was on the other side of the bed with a camera... a camera... the flashes! He took fucking pictures! Mr. Reed panicked and tried to escape and only ended up falling on the floor, still attached to the chair. Michael picked him up.

Mrs. Reed sat on her husband's bare lap and squeezed her tits together for him. "Honey... you are no longer in charge here. I am. You see, those pictures of you fondling and cumming on your daughter's chest will find a fast way to the newspapers, the law firm, and the golf club if you don't cooperate. He grunted a "fuck you... " and Mrs. Reed replied with a smile "You only get to fuck me if I want you to". She looked down at his 5 1/2-inch cock and continued "and I don't think you are worth fucking".

Mrs. Reed smiled, climbed off his lap, giving his cock a playful slap and kneeled before Michael. Watching her husband, she began to take off Michael's pants. "You see, a real man doesn't do the nasty things you do. A real man ensures that his wife climaxes at least SOME times... a real man doesn't sneak into his daughter's room and intimidate her and play with her. You're just not a real man. "

"Fuck you, bitch" was all he could mutter.

At that point, Mrs. Reed slid down Michael's boxers and Mr. Reed's mouth opened wide when he saw the size of Michael's manhood. It hung down thick and about 8 inches long. Mrs. Reed snuggled to it rubbing her face on his meat. It thickened and began pointing out extending another inch.

Mrs. Reed and Susan both kneeled in front of Michael sucking and licking his cock and getting it bigger and bigger. Michael moaned. Mrs. Reed changed from licking the shaft to sucking his thick, purple head. Her fingers found their way to her dripping cunt and she immediately slid two fingers in and along her hot pussy and then Susan's fingers joined hers as they stroked her clit and her pussy lips. She moaned and sucked harder on Michael's cock head.

"Mom, let's get on the bed so Dad can get a better view" giggled Susan.

Mrs. Reed climbed on the bed and got on her hands and knees so that she could look at her husband. Her tits hung down and swung tantalizingly in front of him, but he could do nothing except watch. Michael climbed around behind her, his big cock swinging like a baseball bat in front of him. Mrs. Reed’s nipples swung and scraped the bed spread making them thick and hard. Susan climbed underneath her mother.

Susan reached up and grabbed Michael's cock causing him to groan. She then guided the head to her mother's waiting and soaked pussy. Susan rubbed the cock head all around her mother's pussy lips marveling at the sight of Michael's big cock teasing her mother's pussy.

Mrs. Reed looked into her husband's eyes. "Ooooo, Michael's massive prick is right at the entrance to my love tunnel. It feels so big... because I've never had anything this big before... mmmm I think the head is in me now and... and... ohhhhh god, it is very thick... stretching my... mmmm... pussy lips and it feels soooooo good... "

Her tits were now swaying with Michael's slow, prodding tempo and Mr. Reed's erection was as big as it ever had been in his entire life. He licked his lips watching his hot, sexy and horny wife work their neighbor over, enticing him to penetrate her.

Susan smiled and played with her mom's clit and took her mom's tit into her mouth and hummed on the nipple.

"ohhhhh Susan, what are you doing?... oh my skin is so tingly, my nipples are sooo sensitive. " Looking up at Mr. Reed and his pathetic little dick, she continued "I think half of his dick in me now... uggghh... he's deeper than you've ever been... shit! This feels soooo good... and Susan is licking my tits... you could be licking my tits, right now... if you were a decent guy... ooooooo... or I could... mmm... be sucking your cock while Michael fucks me"

Michael continued to plow forward, holding onto Mrs. Reed’s hips tightly. Her cunt was wet, hot and especially tight. His balls ached and his feet were tingling.

Mrs. Reed's pussy was full. Michael had buried 9 of his 10 inches inside her and was beginning to move with more purpose. The entire shaft was sliding in and out as her pussy secreted more and more juices. She felt her daughter below her driving her already sensitive clit crazy... and then the first wave hit. It started at her toes and seemed to make her entire body hypersensitive. She felt Michael's hands holding her hips as he drove his cock and grunted. Her daughter's warm lips and tongue alternating between her nipples felt even more warm and active... and then her legs tightened... and her pussy gripped the massive cock driving between her legs... and her spine began to shiver as a series of spasms roiled through her body. She bucked back and forth and forced more cock into her sopping, hot cunt. She cried out "YES, OHHHH AGAIN! AGAIN! Holy SHIT!"

Michael pounded harder and held on tighter as his tempo increased, Mrs. Reed pushed herself back to him harder and harder. His balls ached and the tingling in his toes quickly spread to his legs and up to his ass.

Michael's steaming hot cum pumped deep into Mrs. Reed tight hot cunt. Wave after wave of joyous climax struck her pussy. Juices flowed out and down her legs. Michael collapsed beside Susan.

Tears flowed from Mrs. Reed's eyes as orgasm after orgasm crashed upon her. Blinding light seemed to fly in front of her until she collapsed beside her daughter, exhausted and sobbing with joyous gasps of pleasure.

Time seemed to pass among them quietly and Susan, looking at her mother, broke the silence "THAT is what I want to do!"

Mrs. Reed rolled to the side. Michael, exhausted for the moment, clung to Susan. Mr. Reed still sat, tied tightly to the chair, cum dribbling down his rapidly softening cock.

Susan sucked Michael's cock into her mouth, licking all the juices from the tip down to his balls. He began to immediately harden and she smiled at him. For Michael, all of this was way beyond any expectations he had when he was peeking in the Reed’s window.

By the next day, Mrs. Reed had set up a private apartment in the basement for Mr. Reed. He was saddened to be sent to the basement, but he accepted his misfortune with some grace. As a result, Mrs. Reed gave him a blow job. She agreed that as long as he continued to provide work and provide the home they lived in, he could watch Mrs. Reed and Susan playing with Michael or each other. If he was good, Mrs. Reed might suck or fuck him. He was never to lay a finger on Susan again, but Mrs. Reed felt some pity and sometimes she would fuck him – though, she could barely feel him now that Michael had stretched her out.

Over the next few weeks, Mrs. Reed worked the vibrator into Susan’s tight pussy. Finally, after great effort and lots of KY Jellee, Michael was able to slide his big cock into her pussy. She grunted and groaned and cried out to the point where Michael and Mrs. Reed were very worried. They watched her face of pain change to a face of joy as Susan enjoyed her first multi-climax.