Michael, My Sweet Whore! Ch. 04

Story Info
Michael serves Susan in front of an audience.
3.7k words
4.25
31.4k
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/16/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cnba
cnba
33 Followers

"Club Mystique," said the discrete sign in gold letters embossed on black wood at the side of the massive black wooden doors. They appeared to be in a driveway facing the marbled entrance. The doorman dressed in black opened their door and helped them out. They were greeted by a tall gentleman dressed in a tuxedo. "Diane, welcome," he gushed as he helped the ladies navigate the rather steep steps. Once inside he looked at Michael with great interest and asked, "Who is this exciting new guest? I have not seen this beautiful person grace this premises before. Another one of your mysterious friends, Diane?"

"Michael is visiting us here in San Diego and we are here to have a great time with Susan and her party," said Diane. The mention of Susan's name helped to stifle the questions and without an additional word, they were lead into another door that opened to a dimly lit lounge area with loud dance music playing. "They are with Madame Susan," the tall gentleman announced to the blonde girl that met them inside.

The door closed and slowly their eyes adjusted to the dim lighting. The girl that met them was dressed in a sheer and smallish white toga. Even with the low light you could see her breasts clearly. As she walked, her legs were visible all the way to her waist. The girl had long hair that fell in waves behind her back. She was heavily made up and wore very high heels. "I am Marie," she said. "Please let me take you to Madame Susan and her party." She took Diane's hand and walked in front as Michael and Sophia prepared to follow.

They were going to be going along the wall where there were many booths, some with curtains drawn but others were open so that they could see the partying groups. The main dance floor faced the booths and there were already many people dancing to the great beat.

Diane stopped, turned to Michael and Sophia and said, "Why don't you guys dance for a bit. You can join us in a little while." Sofia gave a squeal and dragged Michael onto the dance floor. When they got there Sophia lit another joint and they smoked it as they danced close together to the hot music. The joint increased their buzz and thy felt more uninhibited. They dirty-danced with Sofia mercilessly teasing Michael with her body. She sensuously rubbed herself on him as his cock rose and jutted out. The dancers around them saw the little show they were putting on. Sofia added to the titillation by grabbing Michael and kissing him hard with her tongue invading his mouth. She rubbed his crotch with her hand and his cock strained even more from the teasing. The music grew louder and the beat reached deep inside both of them. They did not realize that they had been dancing for almost an hour when they saw Diane beckoning them from near the booths.

They both quickly walked towards Diane who headed straight to a booth in the middle of the row. When they got there another tall and statuesque lady was standing at the entrance to the private booth. Sofia pushed him forward as Diane grabbed his shoulder and drew him next to her. "This is Susan," said Diane gesturing to the lady next to her. "You are Susan's date for this evening, Michael!"

"Ah, Michael, you are everything I expected," said Susan. "Diane certainly knows how to pick the good ones. I am going to enjoy you this evening and even more tonight."

Michael then got a good look at her and saw the goddess of his dreams. Susan was lean but powerfully muscled all over which was emphasized by skimpy strapped black top she wore that showed off her arms and shoulders. Her white skirt was short and flared like a tennis outfit and it did little to conceal her muscled long legs. Her dark blonde hair was cut very short and slicked back in a severe style. Other than two small diamond studs, she wore no jewelry but had light makeup and pale lipstick on. Her feet were in sensible flat white sandals but even in these she was almost as tall as Diane in her high heels. She towered nearly six inches above Michael.

Susan took Michael by his hand and pulled him over to the other side of the booth. She deftly maneuvered him so that he was standing with his back to the counter on far side of the booth. Facing Michael Susan held him close with her arm around his waist as she commented again on how good he looked. She was intimately touching him as if they were lovers even though they had just met. Her familiarity and the physical closeness made Michael self conscious and shy and he looked straight down on the floor. Susan's hands started to grope him mercilessly. She rubbed his back and ran her hand through his hair. She possessively caressed his neck and his face. Her physical attentions made Michael's nipples harden like rocks and his already erect cock strained against his leather pants. She then drew him even closer to her and with her other hand lifted Michael's face to her own. She bent down and kissed Michael aggressively on the mouth. Her mouth and tongue took possession of Michael as her other hand continued to rub Michael's back and ass. Being frenched this way made Michael feel owned and possessed by her and for the first time he was being kissed like he had wanted in his dreams.

Susan then pulled him along with her and walked out to the dance floor. She and Michael twisted and turned to the music. Susan led and danced closely with Michael. Her energy and strength astounded Michael. She lifted and pirouetted Michael and caressed him while rubbing herself all over his back. The energetic workout made them both sweaty and Michael felt his cock sticky with arousal and sweat. Susan's hands and legs felt slippery with her perspiration. Susan then escorted him back to their booth with her arm around his waist and summoned the waitress Marie.

Once back in the booth, Susan continued where she had left off. She frenched Michael again with her fingers intertwined in Michael's long hair. Her tongue played with his mouth and her lips sucked at his. After what seemed like an eternity, Susan let his mouth go and Michael's face slipped down to rest against the curve of her neck. His head rested against the top of her breast. She loosened the scarf holding his pants and put her hand inside his leather pants to caress his ass and grope his crack. She then told him that she really wanted to take him tonight and asked him if he had ever had a woman fuck him with a strap-on. Michael lightly shivered upon hearing this and muttered that no one had taken him like that before but he would love to please her in any way she wanted. He did not know quite why he said that but his body wanted to make her happy and his innate submissiveness seemed to somehow come alive in her presence. His answer seemed to please her and she softly stroked his hair as he clung to her. The intimacy made him kiss her neck. He gently licked her as he tasted her sweat. Michael loved this feeling of being her plaything with whom she could do with whatever pleased her.

Their embrace was broken when Susan heard Marie, the waitress. Susan asked Marie to bring her the usual. After thinking a second she added that Marie should also bring the same for her guest. Marie curtseyed and left the booth. Soon she was back with two large glasses of clear liquid mixed with ice. Susan grabbed a glass and offered it to Michael. Michael drank it and felt the liquid burn through his throat. He realized it was a very strong straight vodka. Susan, however, emptied her glass in one long gulp. Michael drank over half his glass and felt any remaining inhibitions fade away.

The dancing crowds had increased by this time and there were a lot of people now around their booth. A few of them were looking curiously at the athletic woman making out with her pretty boy lover. Marie was also still in the booth as she was waiting for further orders from Susan.

Susan held Michael's face with her hands and asked him to please her. Her hands then pushed Michael to the floor. Michael knelt at her feet as she lifted her short skirt. Michael could see her wet slit sticking to a transparent tiny white thong. It was framed by a tangle of soft blonde hair which also looked wet. She smelt sweaty from the dancing but also had the strong aroma of sexual arousal. He pushed her thong to the side with his hands so that he could access her lips. He then bent his neck backwards to help his mouth completely cover her nether lips. He knew that there were people looking directly at them and that Marie was still right next to them. But this was what he had always imagined – to be made to please a woman in a public place. He used one hand to open his pants and touch his now swollen cock. Then he used both his hands to hold her ass cheeks as he applied himself to making her happy.

Michael's mouth kissed and sucked her slit lips. The sweaty pubic hair was salty as his tongue lapped her all over. His tongue went below her pussy to lick her around her thong and between the slit and her ass. His mouth tasted her body fluids. He licked her inside lips all over from top to bottom. He used his tongue to probe her deep and fuck her pussy with short strokes. He kept this up for a while and was rewarded when she bucked and groaned with pleasure. He then moved his attentions to the top of her pussy and used his mouth to suck her clit hood and within a few moments he was rewarded by her raised clit. His mouth now spent all its attention on her small clit with his tongue and lips bathing it with utmost attention. He alternately lapped it and sucked it and slowly increased the tempo. By this time, Susan was really enjoying his oral skills and she curved her back to lean on the seat stretching and spreading her legs so that his mouth would have even more access to her crotch. Her legs were now resting lightly on his shoulders and she used her hands to grab his long hair and push his face deeper onto her clit. She then used her hands to rub his face on her clit. His tongue licking her clit, and his face rubbing up and down at the pace she desired, finally made her clench her legs hard and she came in short sharp gasps. She moaned her release and her cleft seeped with fresh juices. Michael eagerly continued to suck it all in. He kept licking her sweet lips and drinking from her until she pulled him away and up to her.

She kissed his wet face and tasted him all over. She reached down and grabbed his engorged cock that stuck out of his open crotch. She wet her hand with her juices and stroked his throbbing organ. The onlookers and Marie watched her masturbate him. Her hand helped culminate his extreme arousal from his public exhibition and he shot himself on her hand. She brought her hand with his come to his mouth and pressed against it. Obediently he licked her hand and fingers clean. This was his first time he had tasted sperm and with that he had crossed one more threshold. Susan continued to embrace him as they were joined by Diane and Sophia.

Diane observed Michael's wet appearance as well as Susan's satisfied look. Diane playfully tousled Michael's hair. She said that she was proud of Michael and had watched him please Susan and put on a public show. The training could not have gone any better this evening. She said that they would all be going back to her estate with Susan soon and that he should now go with Sophia to clean up so that he could look his best for tonight. Reluctantly Susan let Michael loose and watched him go away with Sophia.

Sophia took the mussed up Michael with her to the private suite nearby. She rushed Michael into the bathroom, hurriedly took his clothes off, put a shower cap on him and pushed him into the large shower. She joined him after undressing herself and also putting on a shower cap. In her hand she brought over an enema bag from the bathroom closet. She turned and bent Michael over and plunged the enema nozzle into his ass. The sudsy salt-laden water filled him up completely and in a few moments he began to feel uncomfortable. She made him hold the water in for a couple of minutes longer until he felt really cramped. Finally she let him walk over and release the pressure in the toilet.

While he was filled up with the enema, Sophia sensed his curiosity told him about Susan. She said that Susan was the founding partner of a major law firm in San Diego and very wealthy. She owned a number of major establishments in the city including this club. She had been a star athlete in her youth and kept up a strict work out regimen. She was almost fifty years old and had just retired from her firm. Her sexual interests were very much focused on pretty boys and she loved to use them in a dominant and rough manner. She occasionally also used girls. Sophia and Diane had been trained by her. Diane was her protégé and Susan had developed Diane's dominant streak and taught her all that she knew in taking her pleasure from boys and girls. Hearing about Susan and Diane and their inclinations Michael excited.

She then proceeded to wash him in the shower with a sweet smelling shower gel. She paid a lot of attention to getting his crotch and ass really clean. She used her fingers to soap his anus and clean right inside the crack. She made sure he knew that Susan expected to use him and had requested the enema and the thorough cleaning. His cock ring was still on and even though he strained with need, unlike that afternoon she did not provide him any release. When he tried to touch himself she swatted his hand away. After a few minutes she stopped the water and used a towel to rub him down hard. She too wiped herself dry. She proceeded to rub a moisturizing body oil on the both of them. She smoothened the oil on his cock and made sure a generous amount coated the inside his anus and all around his ass.

She then took Michael to the dressing table, took off the shower cap and used the styling brush and dryer to get his hair more presentable. She used a big-barrel curling iron to give him much more volume and movement. She also used a lot more spray to lift it up all over. To his amazement she managed to make his hair looked like something out of a magazine all shiny, tousled just right and spreading like a dark mane over his slim and pale shoulders.

Unlike that evening, she now made his eyes up with heavy liner, attached flirty eyelashes and did his lids in a smoky color. She also outlined his lips and used a deep red color lipstick and plenty of gloss. With all of this and a heavy foundation, his face in the mirror looked like that off a courtesan. Earlier in the evening he had looked like a very pretty boy but now he could pass for an expensive whore. His cock seeped juice with his excitement. His new look made him look forward even more to serving Susan and having her use him for her pleasure.

Sophia then put his gold waist chain back on. She took off his black collar and put on a stylish gold chain necklace. His wrists were adorned in ornate gold bracelets. She then attached thin gold nipple clams with a similar gold chain connecting them. The clamps made his nipples very sensitive and increased his arousal. She attached large dangly gold earrings on both ears and dabbed him all over with a heavy perfume. She paid particular attention to his crotch and ass again. She then took a black butt plug from the dressing table drawer, applied some of the oil on it and pushed it inside him. "It will keep you open for tonight and make it easier," she said. "Susan is very rough on her lovers," she went on as an explanation.

"Now, let's get you dressed," she said. "No more leather pants for you. We need to find you something a lot more attractive for tonight." She put on a short robe, took off her shower cap and stepped outside to the bedroom. Using the phone she made a call but Michael could not quite hear what she was saying.

He continued sitting alone at the dressing table for a few more minutes. The butt plug that was filling him focused him on thinking about what to expect tonight. Sophia's words about Susan's rough love making scared and excited him. He had never had anyone use him like a girl before and this too made him feel both fear and desire. He relived the exhilaration of pleasing Susan with his mouth in front of everyone. He had never felt so under control than when he had been with her. He could not wait to meet her again and he wanted her to see how beautiful and ready he now was. He hoped the new outfit was something she would find very sexy. He also badly wanted to make love to Diane again. Hopefully the night would help him please both of them. He then thought of Laurie. He was living his dreams and learning to please women. How could Laurie learn of the pleasures of having him serve her? He would have to wait until later that week.

There was a knock at the suite door and Sofia answered it. She then came back into the bathroom with the new outfit. She asked him to get up and helped him put it on. First she attached a slim black cloth tube that had two strings to the top of his cock ring after pushing his cock into it. She then used the strings to pull his cock under his crotch. She pulled the two stings apart to wrap around his waist from the rear and then tied them together in a small neat bow right just above his cock ring. This helped to pull his cock between his legs and made sure he had a clean silhouette. She then helped him pull on sheer black nylon stockings and worked with him to make sure the seams were straight. The stockings at panties set off his legs and ass really well.

Then came the rest of the outfit. The top was a very skimpy and sheer black halter which wrapped around his neck draping sensuously over his chest and she tied it loosely in the back with its strings. The sheer halter did not quite hide his gold nipple clamps and the chain connecting them. Then Sofia helped him put on black lace V-string panties with gold jeweled clasp at the rear which helped define his ass very nicely. The clasp could be used to quickly remove the panties and access him easily. Next Sofia helped him put on the most complicated pants he had ever worn. They were black, very sheer, harem pants that tied with little strings at the waist and ankles but were slit all the way up the sides. At the rear, the open seam between the legs seemed to have a small press button stud that could be easily opened to provide access to the back without removing the pants. They were sheer enough that in the light you could see all the way through to his black panties and his stocking clad legs. He was sure that the back view showed everyone his ass framed with the black string panties. The pant ties were just at the hips and sat very low on his waist showing off the loose gold hip chain and the very top of the panties. On his stocking clad feet she slipped on a pair of gold strappy heels. The heels were not very high but it took some doing for him to safely walk with them on.

Finally he could look in the full-length mirror to see himself. The vision that stared back at him looked stunning. The translucent black harem outfit matched his heavy makeup to complete the picture of an expensive call girl. He nearly fainted at how much the vision matched what he really wanted to be everyday. "You look foxy," said Sofia. "Susan will definitely give you a workout tonight. I am sure that Diane will want you madly. I am so sorry I won't be there," she added.

Just then the door opened and Diane came in. She looked at him and whistled, "You are one hot date. I can't wait to get you to the house. Susan and I are going to love fucking you. Let's go quick; Susan should be waiting for us."

Diane and Michael walked out of the suite and through the club to the portico. The men they passed would not stop starring at the two sexy looking people walking by. The chauffer opened the door and they both climbed in quickly, but not before the chauffeur's hand rubbed Michael's pretty ass again. They drove quickly and silently back to the estate and reached its doors before midnight.

cnba
cnba
33 Followers