Michael, My Sweet Whore! Ch. 05

Story Info
Michael crosses a new threshold in serving Susan and Diane.
3.2k words
4.32
30.3k
4
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/16/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cnba
cnba
33 Followers

They went into the manor and the maid led them to a large room on the side of the house that Michael had not seen before. The room was dimply lit and had soft dance music playing. There were several small and large plush ottomans and a couple of soft sofas. Small tables were discretely placed near the sofas. The room's décor looked black with a lot of dark wood on the walls and shelves. One wall was taken up with a large flat screen which was now showing some pleasing landscapes. The light in the room seemed to come from the screen and from some toned down ceiling lights. The floor had a very soft and plush dark carpet.

Diane seated herself on one of the sofas and pushed him down so he sat on the soft carpet next to her. Michael bent his legs by his body, leaned and put his head down on Diane's lap waiting for the pleasures to come.

The maid entered the room and offered them drinks. Michael's drink was sweet and strong and he quickly felt wide awake and excited. His eyes had by now adjusted to the room and he was looking forward to meeting Susan again. He turned his head and looked at Diane wanting to see if she needed him to please her. Diane asked him instead to dance for her. She used the remote control to raise the sound level and the screen went into a medium light mode.

Michael stood up but initially did not quite know what to do. Then the terrific beat and the drink kicked in and he began moving his body like an exotic dancer. He came close to her and used his ass and hair to titillate her as he had seen strippers do to men. He never felt so wild and free in shaking every part of his body to show of his new found sexuality. The well cut harem pants and skimpy halter-top revealed his ass and his legs to perfection. His long teased hair swished around intermittently showing off his heavily made up face. The chain attached to the nipple rings moved around squeezing his nipples to provide him with exciting new sensations. He wanted his wanton dancing to get her so excited that she would tear off his clothes and take him right then and there.

As the fourth song died down, Diane turned down the music and Michael returned to her feet. It was then that he saw Susan. She must have arrived when he had started to dance and stood by quietly. He was thrilled that she had seen him perform and indeed from the way her eyes looked, he saw that the dance had indeed had an effect on her.

He stood up still and stared at her as she came towards him. She looked so different from earlier in the evening, she was now wearing a black strapped leather corselette which did little to conceal her body but lifted up her bare breasts so that they were naked and prominently displayed. She did not wear a skirt but had on a black high-waisted harness with a big black strap-on dick in front. Her hair was now done up in a tousled spiky style sticking up around her. Her face was made up heavily almost like his was. Smokey dark eyes, deep red lips and dark eye shadow along with heavy pancake makeup made her look very hot. Her feet were clad in knee-length black studded boots. She looked like the very picture of a mistress out to take her slave. Michael's excitement engorged his constrained cock. He immediately felt his submissive urge to serve her for the rest of the night come rushing back. He knelt down waiting for Susan to command him.

Susan strode confidently over to them. She pulled Diane roughly off the sofa and slapped her hard on her behind. "Take off you skirt, bitch," she said. Diane complied and quickly took off her black skirt showing off her bare slit framed by her garter belt and stockings. Susan roughly frenched Diane and then pushed her away to get her a drink. She then seated herself on the sofa with her strap-on sticking out and beckoned to Michael. He rose and came close to her. She asked him to turn around and show himself off so she could see all of him. He pirouetted in front of her displaying his sexy new outfit and how beautiful he looked. He was pleased to see that she liked what she saw and found him very exciting.

"You are one hot slut," she rasped. "You looked like a pretty boy before but now you look more like a sexy whore. Diane has had you done up perfectly for me. I am going to enjoy having you service me tonight," she croaked in her desire. "Come here and suck me!" Michael fell to his knees again and for the first time used his lips to worship a cock. His lips curled around the cold material and his tongue made it slippery with his saliva. He licked it all over slowly until she grabbed his face and pushed herself deep into his throat. He now realized what deep throating meant as she invaded the tightness of his throat. He realized that yet another dimension had been crossed in his sexual awakening. She fucked his mouth hard with her strap-on. After a few minutes, his throat felt raw and his lips were chapped in gripping the black cock. The other end of the strap-on, pressing and rubbing her clit was making Susan very excited but she realized that Michael was new at this and that she had even more of Michael to explore.

She stopped, stood up and pulled him close to her. Her mouth now searched and found his again. Repeating the evening's oral violation of his face her tongue ravaged the insides of his chapped mouth again just as her strap-on had recently done. She then turned him around and took off the snap on the back of his pants. Her hands grasped his oiled and smooth cheeks. She groped his crack and abruptly pulled out his butt plug making him cry out. The plug had opened him up and the oil made it slippery and easy for access. He knew now the reason for the enema, the oil and the butt plug. She held him close to her with one hand as her fingers plunged inside his anus and proceeded to rub him inside. She found what she was looking for and he experienced intense pleasure when she rubbed his prostate. He felt owned by her and was ready for her to take him.

She pushed him down on an ottoman in front of her and bent him over. His chest and face were flat and his back arched to present her with his behind. His knees rested on the floor supporting him for her attentions to come. The ottoman she had picked was a low one and his bare ass came up high. With the back of his pants already open, his ass cheeks peaked outside the transparent pants as smooth white globes set off by the black stocking tops on his thighs and the black panty string with the gold clasp. She removed the gold clasp of his V-string to get easier access and also removed the black string tie around his waist restraining his cock. His smooth white globes were now presented bare and ready for her. She then rubbed her strap-on with some more oil from the side table to make it easier for her enjoyment and prepared to fuck her pretty whore in her favorite position.

Michael felt himself being readied by her. His extremely vulnerable posture and the anticipation of serving her in this new way made him feel very hot and excited. His cock freed from its restraint now swelled under him with his arousal. He wanted this very much. Even though before this evening, he had never dreamt about having a woman take him like this, when Susan had brought this up at the club it seemed very much the natural next step he should take in his road to pleasing women. He knew now that he very much wanted Laurie to also enjoy him this way and hoped that somehow she would learn of this and desire to do it herself.

Susan loved this beautiful body, compliant, willing and waiting for her to take her pleasure. While she had lusted after Michael from this evening as a soft boy toy and was pleased by his submissiveness, his transformation tonight as a boy whore, dressed and made up overtly to show off his sexuality, made all of her dominant nature come alive and to the forefront. With her every need, she wanted to rape him hard and take his slutiness for herself. She wanted him to please her with his ass and then with his mouth so that she could come over and over again. Her mounting need made her proceed quickly in taking her pleasure.

Michael felt her probe his rear entrance with the strap-on and electric sensations ran up his back. The oil slicked head easily pushed through his plug-distended opening and proceeded to fill him up. She pushed forward completely and the feeling of fullness enveloped him. Her strap-one was big and initially she moved in and out slowly so that his muscles could stop resisting. She then grasped his hips tightly with both her hands and started to move quickly back and forth. She was finally fucking him hard and the feeling of using this slut was fantastic. She aggressively proceeded to give his ass a thorough fucking.

Being used like this by her brought up all of his submissive desires to the highest level. He enjoyed the feeling of servicing a woman purely for her pleasure. He loved the mental picture of him on his knees with his virgin ass held high up and being taken by a very attractive dominant woman. His face twisted and groaned in pleasure at the friction and pressure of the experience. The rubbing movement back and forth on the ottoman scrapped his nipple rings creating another source of pleasure. In the very back of his mind he somehow wanted the woman to be Laurie but the sheer sensations here and now overwhelmed him. Susan's rough attentions continued and the pressure on ass and on his prostate was exhilarating. His stomach was now very wet with the almost continual secretions from his cock.

Susan's vigorous plunging made her clit the center of attention from the protrusion at the rear of the strap-on. The constant and furious fucking was massaging her clit so well. She felt herself nearing release from the powerful fucking she was giving Michael. She realized that she had never been so rough with her lovers before and that her hands were clawing at Michael's waist. She could see that his hips were red and his ass was now a bright shade of pink. Seeing evidence of Michael's physical hurt actually increased her arousal even more. She started slapping Michael hard on his bottom turning it bright red. His screams of pain finally helped push her over the edge and she shuddered in tremendous climax with wet come streaming down between her legs. She gave one final thrust and pulled out of Michael, releasing his waist. As she got up, Michael collapsed on the ottoman. His ass felt like it was on fire but he also felt strangely empty inside. His wet cock twitched with unmet need and he wanted more. He swiveled his head back to see what Susan was doing, hoping that she too would want more.

Susan stood up and removed her strap-on baring her cleft still sticky with juices. She looked at Michael and saw his slutty made-up face and his partially uncovered body. His body was looked whorish and needy. She moaned with lust, grabbed Michael, and twisted him around, making him lie down on his back with his face at the ottoman's end. She moved over the ottoman with her legs bent on both sides of his body and placed herself right over his face. She grabbed his face with one hand and pointed it upwards as she sat herself on his mouth. "Lick me, bitch," she said. "Make me come with your mouth, slut."

Michael was now going to experience yet another one of his latent desires. Susan was going to ride his mouth cowgirl style. Her freshly climaxed slit oozed juices all over and they dripped over his mouth onto his face and neck. Her taste was now even more pronounced than this evening, definitely tangier. She rubbed herself on his face as he desperately licked her pussy and tried to find her clit with his tongue. She was wild in her need and used her legs to squeeze his face.

Michael then felt his legs being lifted up. In the corner of his eye he could dimly see that Diane and had come up behind Susan and was touching his legs. Diane's lust from Michael's slutty appearance had reached a feverish pitch from watching his rough deflowering by Susan and she now badly wanted to have him. With Susan moving on to using Michael's face, his sweet and well-used ass was open for her. She took the opportunity. Lifting up his legs, she lubed her strap-on and inserted it all the way through the loose ass opening. Michael felt the large dildo pressing back and forth deep inside and once again felt full. The exciting pleasure of his prostate being massaged now returned. Quickly Diane started to fuck Michael in a furious rhythm, enjoying the rubbing against her clit and the vision of Michael being taken at both ends.

Susan too was in her orgasmic throes at the other end of Michael. She twisted Michael's hair with her hands and pulled him back to press against her cleft. She felt like she wanted to devour him with her pussy. His mouth and lips were crushed by her violent rubbing. His mind now dimly recollected Sophia's words about Susan's penchant for rough treatment. All he could do was to hang on with his tongue and lips being bruised with her furious rubbing. The battering of his face was making him dizzy and short of breath. Finally after what seemed like eternity, she clenched her legs even harder around his face and gave a big scream as she exuded even more juices and climaxed again. Michael's mouth was almost drowned with the gushing liquid. He drank his fill just to avoid choking and let the rest seep all over his face and neck. His beautiful makeup was now one big blot of color mingled with the flushed red of his face. His hair was wet from her juices and tangled from her forceful grip.

The intensive love making and her successive climaxes finally exhausted Susan. She got off his face and dropped down onto the sofa. Physically and emotionally she was drained. She had enjoyed herself with Michael earlier in the evening but this last session had been the best sex she had ever had. She could not believe the emotions Michael had invoked in her both with his wanton appearance and his submissive behavior. Even in her exhausted state she still felt the lust for exerting her will on him.

Susan's return to the couch left Diane free to pull Michael slight body closer towards her. She placed his bent legs on her shoulder to give her greater leverage. Her hands then pulled his hips back and forth to ram the strap-on deeper and deeper inside him. She too wanted to empty her lust into Michael's ravaged body and with several furious strokes convulsed in her release.

After she had come, Diane pulled out of Michael, let his legs drop and came over to the other side to see to his face. She pulled him up close to look at him. She sensed that he was completely exhausted from earlier in the club and from the recent rough session with Susan and her. Michael's training had gone off fantastic. He had been a perfect wanton whore tonight and had enjoyed being used by both of them totally for their pleasure. But she was worried about his body's physical stress and wanted to be sure that he rested completely. He definitely needed to sleep now so that he could be ready for Laurie tomorrow. She picked up the phone and called Sophia. In a minute Sophia came in with the chauffer.

The chauffer picked up Michael and carried him upstairs. As he was being carried out, Michael dimly heard Diane and Sophia speaking. Diane asked Sophia if she was able to capture everything on video. Sophia said that the quality of the video camera was amazing and that she had just checked out everything from the club and from this room. By tomorrow afternoon she would have a DVD ready for Laurie. Michael realized that the DVD would be of his experiences at the club and here tonight and he was glad that Laurie would get to see and learn from them. He was hoping that Laurie would like the video and want him like all of the different experiences with Susan.

The chauffeur took Michael up to a large bedroom in the guest wing. In the room, he took off Michael's clothes and put them on the table, letting Michael fall back on the bed. As he prepared to leave, his desires compelled him to come back to the bed and feel Michael. He turned Michael over and began to touch his back and behind. Michael was tired but not yet asleep. Feeling the chauffeur's hands, he grew alarmed and started to protest by moving away. Just then they both heard someone coming up and the chauffeur immediately left Michael and opened the door to leave.

Diane and Sofia came into the room. Diane asked Sofia to help clean up Michael again and put him to bed. Sofia brought over some wet tissues, cold cream and herbal lotion. She used the cold cream and tissues to clean off Michael's face, neck and upper body. She made sure she removed all of the smudged makeup. She then went over his genitals and his ass very lightly with the wet tissues to wipe off the sexual fluids and sweat. She knew that he was bruised and wanted to minimize his discomfort. She rubbed the soothing skin lotion all over his crotch and around the pink and bruised areas of his waist and ass. Michael now looked clean and a little pink but was otherwise appeared none the worse for his activities. Luckily, he had not been cut or scratched anywhere and she could not see any blood around his ass. She quickly brushed his hair out to a semblance of a style and then made him wear one of her ultra short cotton nightie. They both then tucked the exhausted Michael in and left the room.

A little while later, Michael was sleeping soundly, when the door opened again and Diane slipped in. She was wearing a very tiny negligee and her glossy hair was down past her shoulders. She also slipped into the bed with Michael. In a few minutes Michael curled up to her in his sleep. Holding him in front of her, Diane too finally slipped into a pleasant slumber. It had been an eventful day for all of them.

cnba
cnba
33 Followers