Michael Returns to College Pt. 02

Story Info
His relationship with Joeve grows.
10.7k words
4.6
82.3k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/30/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
barnabus
barnabus
66 Followers

WARNING: This is an adult story, containing sensitive material of a sexual nature, including graphic descriptions of consensual sex. Attempted rape is also described. If you find such material offensive or are underage, do not read further, but please bypass this story for one more suitable for you.

This story is written for enjoyment and entertainment purposes only, and no commercial profit is expected to be made from it. It may be copied for personal use or for posting on other sites, provided the sites are free sites . . . it may NOT be posted on any site that requires a “membership fee” of any kind. Use of an ‘adult verification service’ is permitted provided the AVS charges a few dollars a year for access to many sites, the way “Adultcheck” used to be, but posting on an “Adultcheck Gold” site, which requires much more money is prohibited.

As far as I know, the type of mind control described in this story does not exist. If it did, I hope that people would use it responsibly, and that is what I have attempted to handle in these stories.

The people depicted in this story (they are all of legal age) used birth control because we know that all reasonable adults should behave responsibly when participating in sexual activities and they wish to avoid conception and the spread of disease.

You are encouraged to vote. Fives are always best!

Feedback is welcome and accepted at the link below..

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

PROLOG

As a child, Michael knew he had the “tune in” on other people’s thoughts. As an adolescent, he learned he could modify other peoples’ thoughts, thus exercising control over them. Becoming acutely aware of the injury his abilities could inflict on others, and the responsibility his abilities placed on him, he determined not to use ‘mind control’ over others. As an adult, he met and married a woman with similar powers.

Together they carefully studied their mutual abilities and honed their skills, and developed a set of ethics, or a ‘code of conduct’ for their use of their mind control abilities.

Ethics of Mind Control

1. Never injure another person, except in dire self-defense.

2. Never make a person do something they would not normally do.

3. If you use mind control on someone, try to leave them better off than they were before they met you.

4. Lesser is better. (Another way of stating this rule is "Do not try to gain things by mind control that you can gain by normal interaction".)

Michael’s wife died of a brain tumor, devastating Michael. A couple of years after his wife’s death, Michael decided to once again seek female companionship. He signed up for some college courses, hoping to meet some eligible females. It was there that he met Joeve(Jo-Eve’), an attractive cheerleader.

Using gentle mind control, he eased her into his bed where she willingly gave him her virginity. And she had accepted his invitation to spend a weekend with him at a cabin he owned in the woods.

Chapter 7 – the cabin in the woods

Michael drove his old, but usable car up the steep mountain road through the forest. When he saw the number “5” posted on a small sign nailed to a tree, he pulled into the single parking place and turned off the ignition.

“Is this it?” asked Joeve, sitting beside him, her hand resting gently on his thigh.

Michael nodded. Pointing to the wooden steps painted deck-metal gray, he

said, “Those steps lead down into the gully to the cabin.” Climbing out of the car, Joeve looked around at the forest. “It certainly is beautiful here. And quiet, too!” Moving beside her, Michael took her hand and together they both listened to the ‘sounds of the silence’. The silence was so profound, it almost seemed deafening. Then, Michael gathered their bags while Joeve handled the bag of groceries and together they started down the steps.

Suddenly, Michael stopped Joeve and pointed down in the gully At the bottom, there was a small stream, possibly two feet wide and only inches deep. Joeve followed the direction of Michael’s finger to the other side of the stream.

“Oooh!” she exclaimed as her eyes picked out a magnificent deer watching them, almost hidden among the trees. He was an eight to ten point buck, facing them. After a few minutes, the buck turned and moved slowly into the woods and out of sight.

Michael carried their bags to the cabin. He had a single medium sized bag, while Joeve had brought Two good-sized bags and a large make-up kit. Michael wasn’t sure why she needed so much luggage for a simple weekend.

The cabin was small and cozy. The main floor had a living room , bathroom, and kitchen area. There was a steep set of stairs, almost a ladder, going up to the sleeping loft which contained a queen-sized bed, a small writing desk, a dresser and a place to hang clothes. It was a model of efficiency.

Sitting on the deck surrounding the cabin, they ate sandwiches for lunch and listened to the gurgling of the stream. Then Joeve insisted they wander around and she look at the property. “Maybe we can see the deer again,” she explained.

Almost a week had passed since they had first made love in Michael’s apartment on campus. The next day he sent her a modest bouquet of flowers, but for one reason or another, they had only been able to see each other in class during that week. Now, after what seemed like an eternity to Michael, they were alone, together at his mountain cabin.


Michael was eager to get into bed with Joeve and didn’t understand why she seemed to be hesitant, prolonging the time until they would be together . He gently ‘peeked’ into her mind, and was surprised to find her as nervous as a long tailed cat in a room full of rocking chairs. Looking beneath the nervousness, Michael realized that Joeve considered this weekend to be the equivalent of her wedding night. Although they had both eagerly made love together a week before, she considered that to be an act of passion, as if she had been swept away by the moment. (Not entirely true, thought Michael.)

Today, however, was a conscious decision on her part. She had agreed to come to his cabin for the weekend, and it was understood by both that the principal reason for the trip was to have sex together. (It’s not like you PLAN for that to happen, but there are times when you KNOW what’s coming and what will happen.)

She had been a virgin a week before, so this was the first time she had actually made arrangements with anyone for pre-planned sex. And she was probably as nervous as a virgin-bride as the time grew nearer.

Recognizing his responsibilities as the ‘older and more experienced adult’, Michael decided to ‘walk the property’ with her and to accept her timetable, rather than his own impatience. Although he had the ability to change her mindset, he chose to observe his ‘lesser is better’ rule, rather than pressuring her before she was ready. Putting on their hiking boots, they spent the next several hours hiking through the woods, examining the flora and observing the birds and other wildlife. Returning to the cabin along the road, they chanced upon a neighbor and spent a half hour talking with him. He invited them to his place for supper, which they politely refused, to no one’s surprise.

Back in the cabin, Joeve heated a prepackaged meal for the two of them, and they sat at the table sharing a bottle of wine over their supper. Again, feeling his impatience, Michael slipped into Joeve’s mind to find out how much longer he would have to wait.

He found that underneath her small talk over dinner, she was slowly, but methodically, preparing herself for the events that had brought the two of them to the cabin. She was both eager and nervous, full of anticipation but frightened, passionately wanting to hurry but doing everything she could to delay the inevitable. In short,. She was acting very much like Michael imagined a virgin bride would. Much as he wanted to hurry her along, he knew that the wisest course was to permit her to follow her own timetable, so again Michael resolved to wait.

The Sun moved behind the mountains, but it hadn’t become dark yet.

When dinner was over, Joeve took the dishes to the sink and washed them, placing them on the sideboard to dry. As she was finishing, Michael came up behind her and slipped his arms around her waist, kissing her on the neck. He kissed her softly and sensually. She leaned back into him, resting her head against him and placed her hands over his. Michael kissed her again and nuzzled her hair, squeezing her a little tighter. Joeve turned in his arms and put her arms around his neck. They kissed. Starting as a gentle kiss, it progressed and became hard, very hard! She began to get aroused and started softly whimpering. Their breathing increased as they pressed close to each other. As the kiss finally ended, Joeve held him close and pressed her cheek against his.

“I know you wanted me to wear my cheerleader outfit,” she whispered in his ear, “But can we save that for tomorrow? I’d rather wear a simple nightgown tonight. Is that OK?”


Her behavior had been consistent - - - she was still the virgin bride. Michael nodded. “Of course,” he whispered back. “Shall we get ready for bed?”

Joeve looked at the window. “But its still daytime outside. Shouldn’t we

wait until it’s dark before going to bed?

Michael’s impatience spilled out. “I’m not sure I can wait that long.”

Joeve smiled at him. Running a hand along his cheek, she whispered, “Poor

Michael! You’re so impatient! You don’t have to be, you know! You KNOW that it’s coming!” Then she turned to the front door.

“Ooh, but look!” She pointed. Stepping away from him, she went to the front door and closed it, shutting out the afternoon sunlight that had been streaming in. The cabin was noticeably less bright. “It’s getting darker already!”

Confused, Michael watched her as she went to the remaining window that was facing the sun and pulled down the shade. “And it’s getting darker still!”

Realizing the game she was playing, Michael went to another window, drawing the shade down. Looking back at her, she observed, “And even darker!”

They both met at the remaining window and together they pulled down the shade. “It’s so dark in here,” Joeve observed, “that it must be night already!”

Holding his hands in hers, she gently kissed his fingers. “I’ll go get ready for bed.” Michael reluctantly released her hands and watched her pick up her overnight bag and enter the bathroom, closing the door behind her. Michael took the bottle of champagne from its hiding place, put it in an ice bucket and filled the ice bucket with ice. Then he climbed up to the sleeping loft, hid the ice bucket behind the chest of drawers and opened his night bag.. Although he had brought three pairs of pajamas, each with a different ‘flavor’, the white silk pajamas and a terrycloth robe were the appropriate choice for Joeve’s ‘wedding night’. Quickly, he changed.

He placed a fuzzy towel on the far pillow, turned on the CD player to provide some mood music, and returned downstairs to await his “bride’s” emergence from the bathroom.

The bathroom door opened. Joeve was wearing a brightly flowered, knee length bathrobe cinched around the waist. She looked around and commented, “It’s so dark, it must be night time. And if it’s night already,” she continued, “then it’s time to go upstairs.” She kissed him gently and he held her close to him. After a few moments, she broke the kiss and conducted him to the stairs leading up to the sleeping loft.

Once in the sleeping loft, without waiting for Michael’s arrival, Joeve took off her bathrobe, hanging it on a rack to the side. As Michael reached the stop of the steps, he found her in a virginal white, bare shouldered nightgown with elastic running around her chest, above her breasts and two wide, lace, shoulder straps. From the elastic above her breasts hung two layers loose of material. The outer layer being transparent gauze type material, and underneath, a modest solid non-opaque silk.


Pausing at the top of the steps, Michael surveyed the vision before him. “Your nightgown is beautiful!” Michael observed. He stepped to her, placing his hands on her shoulders. Joeve demurely dropped her eyes at the touch of his hand. He continued, “And so are you!” and kissed her forehead.

Joeve pulled the knot loose on his bathrobe, then ran her hands up his chest to ease the bathrobe off of his shoulders. She caught it as it fell from his shoulders and lay it over a nearby chair. Michael could see the nervousness still in her eyes as her hands found his cheek. There was a slight tremor in her touch. She recognized a look of sexual hunger in his eyes.

“Come to bed,” she whispered. Michael nodded and kissed her forehead again. Keeping her eyes on his, she pulled down the coverlet with one hand, then slipped into the bed, sliding toward the other side to make room for Michael. Michael slipped in beside her. She was lying on her back with her hands primly folded over her waist, while he propped himself on one elbow, gazing at the vision in white before him. Michael caressed her cheek and she turned her face to him. They kissed gently, and again, he felt a slight quiver. Her arm encircled his head and she drew him tighter to her and the kiss became deeper. Their hands started to roam.

It was a strange experience for Joeve. Although just a week before, they had shared vigorous, cooperative, passionate sex, somehow tonight she REALLY felt like a virgin again. She was uncertain of what to do. Everything that had occurred so naturally a week before seemed foreign to her now. The touch of his hands on her breasts under her nightgown felt both familiar, and yet like a new experience. She felt an excitement as he touched her and noticed the dampness between her legs. She recognized that her body was preparing for sex. She felt shy, timid, and although she enjoyed everything he was doing to her, all she could do was to hold him and kiss him as his hands performed their magic.

This time, he paused to ask her if she wanted to continue. What a silly question! Of course she did. That was why she was here.

She was surprised at the strange and unrelated flight of ideas that passed through her mind.

In her heart, she cursed the feminist movement, and knew that she would never be able to be a feminist. She would be a failure at feminism because she loved men too much, and especially Michael. She had no intention of living without men for the rest of her life.

Once again, Michael offered to use protection if she wished, but she knew the pill would protect her from pregnancy, and she declined his offer.

When he lifted the nightgown, she asked that he not take it off completely. She had raised her hips as he slid the towel beneath her.

There was no pain when he entered her. The soreness she had felt after their first encounter had healed. Without thought, she raised her hips to meet him and gasped as they became one.


Although she desperately wanted to wrap her legs around him, she felt much too shy to take such a bold action. Why was she so reserved, so shy? Somehow she could not remember what had happened the previous week with Michael, she was so engrossed in her present experience. Their joining was slow and languorous, not driven in any way. It was a mutual sharing, accepting, giving, taking. She listened to the sounds in that quiet cabin. Her breathing, his gasps, small moans and whimpers from both of them.

Gradually, his breathing and speed increased, and Joeve knew he was moving towards his climax. And although she was enjoying their lovemaking, she realized that probably she would not climax with him. Would she enjoy sex if she didn’t orgasm? She was! In a way, she was enjoying it more because she wasn’t totally engrossed in what SHE was feeling. She could concentrate on Michael, what he was doing, his responses to her, the obvious pleasure he was receiving. She didn’t know why, but it didn’t seem that important if she didn’t orgasm. This was an expression of love. It would be nice if she orgasmed, but it wasn’t essential.

He was growing bigger inside of her.

Without thinking she moved her legs around him and clutched him to her as tightly as she could, both inside and out. She shuttered and trashed feeling the physical culmination of his love. Gasping, she thought that ‘consummation’ was a perfect description of what they were experiencing. She treasured his pulses within her and knew that each pulse was sending of thousands of his sperm into her willing and receptive body!

Even without an orgasm, her voice dropped about an octave lower issued a long, low growl.

Although technically she had not been a virgin when she arrived at this cabin, this was the first time that she had met with a man for the express purpose of making love. And in that she had carefully planned their encounter, and chosen what to wear. Knowing exactly what she was doing, she had given herself to the man whom she loved. She wondered if any virgin bride could more willingly give herself to a husband than she had given herself to Michael.

After his climax, Michael had collapsed on her. When he raised his head to kiss her, their eyes met. They both had a satisfied look

Michael rolled to the side and they lay beside each other, both sated and content, both feeling very comfortable and tired. They spoke of small things. After a while, Michael found and opened the champagne, and they toasted each other as a celebration of their ‘first time together in this cabin’. Neither finished the champagne as the tension of the day settled over them and drowsiness overtook both of them.

Smiling, Joeve rubbed her face against Michael’s bare shoulder. Somehow, during the evening, he had lost his pajama top, and she enjoyed having his bare chest next to her. “I’m falling asleep,” she admitted.

“Me, too!” admitted Michael.


“Then I guess it will be official.” Michael gave her a puzzled look. She reached up and kissed him gently on the lips. “Tomorrow morning, OFFICIALLY, we will have slept together.” Michael chuckled and rubbed his cheek against her forehead. Joeve turned on her side and pressed her back against Michael. Michael turned to her and they formed a ‘spoon’ position, with his arm around her.

Gently, Michael ‘listened in’ on her thoughts. She was contentedly replaying the day in her thoughts. She was startled when his hand found her breast, but Michael discerned her pleasure as he gave a gentle squeeze.

He felt her move, but he was surprised as her hand reached behind her to take hold of his penis. Then she fumbled, finding her way inside his pajamas so that she could hold him without the silken material in the way. Michael noticed her satisfaction when his member gave a small response to her touch, before returning to its flaccid state.

Within a short time, each still holding the other both were on the verge of sleep, when Joeve was awaked by a sudden twitch from Michael, jarring her back to wakefulness. Michael was settling into restful slumber, so she smiled and gave him a squeeze. He stirred in response but didn’t wake and she let herself drift off. She had no dreams that night.

Chapter 9 –breakfast in bed.

Michael awoke as she kissed his forehead. He stretched and put an arm around her pulling her close.

“How would you like me to fix your eggs?” she asked. “If I can figure out a way to get a tray up here, I’d like to give you breakfast in bed.”

“Scrambled, maybe with a little cheese in them,” he responded, kissing her nose. She hugged him back and they luxuriated in each other’s embrace. The sleeping loft was warm and the blanket covered them to their waists. Joeve’s nightgown was back in place, flowing from the elastic above her breasts down under the blanket. Michael was bare-chested, but was wearing his white silk pajama pants underneath the blanket.

barnabus
barnabus
66 Followers