Michael's Dream Ch. 03

Story Info
Sarah gets Michael to fuck her ass.
3.2k words
4.65
136.5k
26

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 04/15/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Patchwork
Patchwork
439 Followers

Sarah awoke in the morning and her first thought was of her dad. This is probably not all that unusual as many young women think of their fathers often. But now when Sarah thought of her dad she thought of his muscular body. Of his face kissing hers, his cock pounding her young pussy, and of his thick, hard penis spurting a fresh load of cum into her womb or into her eager, waiting mouth. You see this wasn't a normal day for Sarah; it was the third day of her sexual affair with her father.

She stretched herself awake, lithe and cat-like under the light sheet. Her petite, shapely body was still tingled from the lovemaking session she had shared with her father the night before. She smiled to herself as she remembered the scenes from their third encounter. She had sucked him off and let him cum in her mouth. My God, he came in buckets and she swallowed it all. She had even shaved her pussy for him (something she'd never done for any man) and got him to lick her to a seismic scale orgasm. But the thought that brought the biggest grin to Sarah's pretty face was when she remembered how her loving dad had licked then rimmed her bum hole. She hadn't ever had anal sex but she adored having her anus teased. She knew that one day she would welcome a hard dick into that part of her. The thought of it excited her but she had never met a man who she felt deserved that prize.

In doing these more daring things her dad had indicated that he was getting over his earlier inhibitions about being intimate with his daughter, he was moving to a new level of sexual discovery. Sarah loved that. Maybe she would reward him with her ultimate cherry. The thought scared her and excited her too. What if he thought it was too disgusting. Or what if it hurt and she couldn't go through with it. His cock was very big and thick and it might be too much. She decided to at least explore the possibilities.

None of this was planned and it had come about in the most natural and honest manner. Two people who desperately needed satisfaction and who were able to fulfil one another's cravings for human contact. Sarah wanted to give herself fully to her father who had done without sex since he lost his wife five years before. She loved him more than she had realised and she wants to be totally and uncompromisingly his. There are nine days remaining on their holiday to Tenerife and Sarah decides that she will provide for her father a nine-day orgy of sexual fantasy and fulfilment. Whatever her dad wants to do he can do it. For her part Sarah was quite experienced sexually and so she felt little apprehension about this scheme. She simply needed to discover his deepest fantasies and bring them to life for him. And maybe along the way he'd fulfil hers.

Giggling at the intoxicating thoughts now swirling around her depraved mind, Sarah slid from bed and padded to the bathroom. For the second morning in a row her dad was up before her and had beaten her to the shower. Stepping into the cubicle beside him, their naked bodies slide together.

Michael turns and looks down into the pretty eyes of his sexy daughter who is now his lover, or how did she put it? His ‘obedient little tart'. For a moment Michael looked at her beautiful face and wondered just how far she would go to keep that promise. Michael had had so many fantasies with her mother, Ruth. Fantasies that she never lived to enable them to achieve. Maybe Sarah would help him to realise those ambitions. ‘Morning sweetness,' he smiled. ‘Morning, Daddy. Still love me?' ‘More than ever.' ‘Kiss me then,' Sarah raised herself on tiptoes to press her lips against her father's. Almost as soon as they made contact her tongue snaked across her lips and his to enter his mouth. As their tongues touched their mouths opened wider into a passionate kiss. They fence and suck each other, breaking off for air and to gently bite at the lips and cheeks of one another.

Michael is aware that the blood is once again rushing to his penis and his erection is growing steadily between their bodies. Soon the tip of his long and thick cock is pressing into his daughter's belly. Sarah notices it and reaches down to clasp it between her two hands. ‘God, you're insatiable, Daddy. That lovely cock is ready for more.' ‘Do you mind, love?' ‘Christ no. Do what you like. I'm yours for your pleasure. Anyway you want it.' ‘Wow. You're wonderful. Anything I want?' ‘Take me back to bed and I'll show you.' Michael carries his daughter back to their bed and tosses her down onto the crinkled sheet. He stands over her, contemplating her beauty. She really is a perfect little specimen of womanhood. A lovely face framed by shining chestnut-brown hair, perfectly sized boobs with thick nipples, a flat belly and a delicate pussy. Her bottom is a perfect pear shape, and her shapely smooth-skinned legs ending at delectable feet with perfectly formed little suckable toes. Unselfconsciously he starts to stroke his cock as he admires every curve and cranny of her exquisite frame. ‘Hmmm. Can't make up your mind, eh?' Sarah mocks, ‘Well let me see if I can help. You could just admire me and wank your beautiful cock, but I guess you're bored doing that. Or you could pull my hair and force me to suck you off. Fucking my mouth until you cum.' ‘I wouldn't want to pull your hair or be rough with you. You're too pretty for that.' ‘Don't be fooled by looks. It's my fantasy to have to suck off a group of guys who force their big dicks into my mouth and make me choke on their cum,' Sarah giggles. ‘You're a bad girl, Little Miss Pumpkin,' Michael scolds her using her childhood family nickname. ‘Mmmm, Miss Pumpkin, I like that, you could pump-my-cunt. Fuck it really hard and make me squeal.' ‘Tempting, little piggy.' ‘Do it then!' she urges, ‘Fuck me, Daddy, my love.'

Michael kneels on the bed between his daughter's legs and shuffles forward, bending to press the tip of his engorged cock to the lips of her pussy.

‘No wait. Lie on your back and I'll sit of you,' Sarah says excitedly, already getting up. Smiling Michael rolls over and watches his beautiful daughter straddle his lap and begin to lower herself onto his cock. He feels the heat of her pussy on his cock as she makes contact and then eases down. She gasps as she sucks his manhood into her body. Her hot breath is on his face and her lips are brushing his. Her hair is falling around her face and his as she moans in ecstasy at being filled once more by her own father.

Pausing as she reaches the base of his cock she opens her eyes and looks into his, ‘Daddy your fucking cock is amazing. I love the way it fills me. You can have me anytime you want.' With that she starts to ride up and down in a slow steady rhythm, savouring the power and hardness of her father's penis.

‘I love filling your beautiful pussy, my love. It is so special to me that you are willing to give it to me so freely.'

‘Oh it's not free, Daddy darling. I want loads of orgasms in return,' with that she kisses her father deeply and quickens her pace bobbing up and down on his cock.

After a few minutes Michael whispers, ‘That's beautiful, Baby. Ride me faster.' Sarah moans in response and bounces on his lap, impaling herself forcefully on each downward thrust.

‘Oh. Oh. Oh. Fuck. Yes. Yes. Yesssshh,' she blurts almost incoherently. Then her pace becomes even more urgent and her moans become one continuous wail of pleasure as she reaches her first orgasm. It's small and just enough to spike her arousal further and not to satisfy.

The couple start to kiss again, deeply and passionately. Sarah sucks her father's lips between hers and bites them. Then she plants little kisses all over his face. She loves the roughness of his stubbled chin. It reminds her of when she was a little girl and would snuggle up beside him on the sofa to watch TV. All the while she is riding his cock in a steady rhythm.

Then she slows down, relishing every inch of his long thick pole, pressing down hard each time she bottoms-out in her movement.

‘You really love fucking me, don't you, Daddy, ‘ Sarah asks breathily between wet passionate kisses. ‘I mean you want me really, you're not just doing it because you think I want it, right?'

‘You do want it don't you, Sarah love? The fact that you're my baby girl still worries me a bit, but you're so sexy and beautiful I can't resist you, and I do want you. Every minute I want you. I'd be happy if we stayed here all week just fucking.'

Sarah groans in pleasure as she presses down on his cock driving him deep into her womb ‘Good, I want you to get really dirty with me, Dad. I want hard, fast nasty sex. I want you to be rough with me. Hurt me when I ask for it.' She kisses him again.

Michael kisses his daughter back. He loves kissing her soft mouth and copies her in kissing all around her face and neck. He works down to her pert orbs of boob flesh with their short, thick nipples standing proud. His mouth closes around her left breast and sucks her nipple into his mouth. He is rewarded with a loud groan of pleasure from Sarah. Her hands clasp his head and her fingers become tangled in his hair as she presses his face to her boob.

‘Suck hard!' she hisses, ‘Bite my nipples.' Sucking her nipple between his teeth Michael bites down gently. ‘Do it harder!' Michael tries but is afraid he'll hurt her delicate flesh. So Sarah releases her hold on his head and gathers her breast between her hands and offers the swollen nipple to his mouth. The feeling of the scratchy beard on this sensitive nubbin is amazing. Combined with the swollen monster intruding her cunt, the sensations are causing Sarah to lose control. ‘Why won't you bite my tits? I really want you to. I want it to hurt.'

‘I'm afraid I'll injure you.'

You won't. Look, slap my ass,' Michael hesitates. ‘Go on!' he raises his hand and smacks his little girl on her bum without much force.' ‘Not bad, but do it hard. I mean really hard, like you're angry with me.'

‘But I'm not angry with you,' Michael retorts. With this Sarah takes her right hand and slaps her father across the face so hard it causes his ears to ring.

‘Well then fucking get angry, ‘ she admonishes. Michael's eyes flash with real anger towards his daughter for the first time in years. Almost as a reflex his hand draws back and he slaps down on Sarah's ass with great force. The slap stings her bitterly and she is momentarily shocked but soon recovers. ‘That's it. Punish me. I really deserve it. I'm a real slut.'

Michael's hand lands a second even more stinging blow, then another and another. Tears well up in Sarah's eyes. But her passions well up too. She resumes riding his iron rod faster and faster. Michael continues slapping her. All the while Sarah encourages his punishment by confessing her numerous sexual indiscretions as a teenager, with fellow students, and even with her PhD supervisor.

Soon she can feel her orgasm building to its climax. She hugs her father close and encourages him to slap her more. With one final slap she topples over the edge into an abyss of ecstasy. The orgasm spreads from her centre to every fibre and nerve-ending in her young body. Sweating and panting she holds tightly to her dad while her body tremors continue for some moments. She is shaking and her pussy is twitching like crazy. Tears are streaming down her face and she is kissing her father, alternatively thanking him and apologising to him. Eventually she rolls onto her side beside him.

‘That was amazing, love,' he says. ‘Did I hurt you?' ‘Yes. But in a good way. I love rough stuff.' ‘But you're crying.' ‘I know but from pleasure. Did you come too?' Looking down at his still hard cock Michael responds, ‘Not yet.' ‘Gawd, you're incredible. The younger guys I fuck can't handle half of that. I love to get out of control and nasty sometimes and they shoot their load as soon as I say the first swear word. "Oh Sarah you said a bad word, phutt phutt phutt",' she mocks them.

‘Glad you're happy,' Michael smiles.

‘So what about you, then? How would you like to get yours?'

‘Don't know. What we just did has set a new standard.' He grins at her.

‘Well then…,' Sarah rolls onto her stomach and looks over her shoulder at her dad, ‘you could fuck my ass,' the last three words are almost whispered.

‘What was that?' Michael asks not daring to believe what he had heard.

Sarah raises her bum into a half kneeling posture. She stares at her dad while sucking the middle finger of her left hand into her mouth and, when it is very wet, she draws a shiny line down her body to her back door. Gently spreading her ass cheeks she wets the puckered hole of her bum and prods her fingertip in ever so slightly. ‘I think you heard me, daddy darling.'

‘Your ass? You want me to.. I mean anal sex?'

‘Oohh yes, Daddy. Do it here. Fuck my ass with your lovely cock. You know you want to. And I want you to. I told you I'm a really bad girl.' Michael is hesitant but then Sarah wins him over with a simple statement of fact, ‘Do it, Daddy. Be my first. Take your little girl's ass virginity.'

Smiling Michael kneels behind her on the bed. Sarah coos and encourages him while smearing her juices from her pussy to her ass to lubricate it in readiness. The large purple head of his dick prods his sexy daughter's asshole and slides across the puckered entrance.

‘Put it in my pussy first,' Sarah instructs in a breathy, excited voice. Michael obeys and slides his thick cock deep into her cunt. Sarah groans aloud as her pussy is still very sensitive from the fucking it's just had. Michael makes a few slow strokes and watches as Sarah pokes a finger ever deeper into her bum hole. Soon she is knuckle deep and Michael's prick is slick with her pussy cream. Extracting her digit she looks back and smiles at her father, ‘I'm ready now, Dad.'

Michael eases his big cock from her pussy and trails it up to her bum. Sarah positions the head against her hole and presses back with her body. Michael matches her movement with a gentle forward push. The very tip of his cock starts to enter her tight hole. Sarah's face is a picture of sexy concentration, her brows pinched and her mouth drawn tightly shut. The big cock eases slowly into her back passage. It's tight and she feels like it might tear her. But from some lost corner of her mind she recalls a trick to bear down and doing so she relaxes her muscles and slowly welcomes her father's fat tool into her most private place. Eventually it is in all the way to the hilt and Sarah looks back at her Dad. Her expression is a mixture of worry, pain and pleasure.

‘You OK love,' Michael asks.

‘No. Yes. You're so big. Jesus, Dad, fuck me. But do it really slow.' Watching her face for signs of any pain Michael carefully starts to move in and out in a slow fucking motion. Sarah is very vocal in her reaction to what he is doing but it is all encouraging and appreciative. She clearly loves the solid feeling in her ass.

As they get used to it the motion becomes easier and Michael quickens his pace. This delights Sarah who responds with ‘Oh yes, you bad man, do it to me, fuck my ass.'

Michael joins in the dirty talk for the first time ‘Oh yes, my little slut. Is that good? Do you like my cock in your ass?'

‘Fuck yes. Fuck it. Do it faster. I want to feel you cum in my ass.' Sarah is now wanking her clit, which is exciting her even more and nudging her towards yet another orgasm.

There is s sheen of sweat on both their bodies. Michael is holding his daughter's waist and sliding his dick in and out of her now gaping bum hole. He is admiring her ass and thinking ‘Jesus this is my own daughter and my dick is up her ass.'

‘Oh my little slut. I've got my cock in your asshole and I'm loving it. My first anal sex with my ass-virgin daughter. It's too much. I have to cum soon.'

Sarah's attentions on her pussy are having the desired effect and she is nearing an orgasm. She hopes that they can climax together so she tells her dad she is going to cum.

‘Me too, love. Very soon.' His pace quickens again and he changes to shorter faster strokes. He is pumping her hole telling her he will soon cum. She is gasping and straining towards her own orgasm. Faster and faster her fingers fly over her clit.

‘Fuck, Dad, I'm coming.' Her body starts to convulse with a powerful orgasm.

At the same time Michael responds ‘Me too, love. Right… nowwwahhhfuckyesssssss,' he jams his cock into her ass to the hilt and feels it jerk and spew his spunk deep into her anal passage. He falls forward on top of his daughter his cock still buried in her and still twitching and spitting its issue, the same stuff that gave her life is now coating her anus.

Sarah's orgasm matched her dad's in length and fury. Surge after surge of pleasure shoots through her body and each new wave is triggered by each new twitch from her father's exploding cock. When his weight presses down on her that just fires the whole cycle once more and she lies helpless under him as her climax wracks her body.

Eventually it leaves her breathless and glowing and she can't actually remember falling asleep but she is suddenly aware of coming round again and feeling his weight still on top of her. It's hard to breathe and she pushes up to get out. Michael responds to her movement with a muttered apology and slowly rolls over. His dick is still deep in her bum and as he moves it is stretched and then slowly withdrawn giving her one final shock of pleasure. Side by side now they lie, breathing hard, and drift into sleep.

Patchwork
Patchwork
439 Followers