Michael's Dream Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Patchwork
Patchwork
441 Followers

'Yessss,' Sarah pants, 'I fucking LOVE it. Do anything you want to me, you perverted bastard. You're a sick shit, fucking your own daughter.'

'My daughter's a whore who deserves all she gets,' with that Michael plunges his cock back into Sarah's mouth causing her to gag again. He pumps her mouth furiously for the next few minutes, all the time calling her dirty names. She can only moan and cough in response.

Sarah is now on her back with Michael kneeling by her head fucking her mouth. Her dress has ridden up to reveal her naked pussy and she has her legs spread like a wanton slut. Michael sees her pussy and slaps it hard with the palm of his hand. This sends a bolt of pleasure through Sarah's body and she jerks her head away from Michael's cock. Michael immediately scolds her for releasing his dick and slaps her pussy again harder. The stinging blow causes her clitoral nerve endings to scream in pleasurable pain.

Wresting her mouth from her father's cock, Sarah snarls, 'Hit me again you fucker. Fucking hurt me! I want you to beat me.'

Michael responds by slapping her face again and telling her to shut-up. He then pulls the neckline of her dress so hard that it splits across the shoulder. He pulls it on down so that it comes off her left arm and tears down the side seam. He keeps pulling until it rips all the way down and pulls away from her naked body. Sarah is now sprawled on the bed below him, totally nude and exposed. Her bare pussy is shining from the excreted juices and red from the slaps. Michael falls forward and in almost a single move spears his engorged cock into her hot cunt. He then proceeds to fuck her ferociously.

Sarah is overwhelmed by this attack and her head is spinning with pleasure. Michael pumps and pumps his daughter's pleasure centre until the sweat is dripping from his body onto hers.

'You're a fucking slut,' he keeps repeating to her. 'Pervert,' she spits back at him each time.

Every so often they kiss, violently and hotly. Michael almost always breaks off by pulling her hair and slapping her face. In between these bouts he sucks her boobs and bites her nipples while she squeals in pleasure.

The waves of pleasure coursing through Sarah's body occasionally culminate in minor eruptions of orgasmic pleasure, causing her to arch her back and groan in rapture. But none of these is the seismic orgasm that she knows is slowly boiling up inside her.

Michael too is amazed at his stamina. He can't remember ever fucking like this, even in his youth. His cock is so hard it is almost numb to the sensations caused by penetrating his daughter's body.

Without any real plan of action, Michael moves one hand to grip his daughter's shoulder. It then moves up to grip her chin with his thumb and forefinger.

'Bastard,' Sarah hisses at him. In response Michael squeezes her neck. Just for a second, then releases. 'Go on, you fucker!' Sarah encourages her father to choke her.

Michael squeezes her neck and holds it for a few seconds, then releases. Sarah gasps. He repeats this action several times, each hold a little longer on each occasion, and throughout the entire process he fucks her vigorously. At each release Sarah gasps but also now groans in pleasure. On each intake of breath her body tingles with pleasure. They continue to play this choking game until Michael holds her neck for almost a minute before releasing her. Sarah instantly arches and gasps for air but almost can't breathe due to the eruption of raw pleasure from deep inside her centre. A massive orgasm crashes through her body, igniting every nerve and stopping her breath. When at last she breathes again the cycle starts once more and another orgasmic wave of pleasure drowns out her breath. This happens four times before Sarah begins to regain her breath but is still panting hard. She is totally spent and sated. Her body can give no more. Michael continues to fuck her but she responds like a rag doll. His own orgasm is welling up and he decides a final humiliation is required.

At the point of cumming he pulls out of her pussy and aims his cock at her pretty face. His orgasm arrives and his fat, solid cock spits a load of sticky spunk all over his daughter's face and in her dishevelled hair. He cums and cums, the stuff is running off her cheeks and into her ears. It is on her lips and in her mouth, and it is matting her hair to her forehead and cheeks. When he is finally spent, Michael falls down beside his daughter. They curl together into a loving embrace and Sarah murmurs: 'Thank you, daddy.'

They both doze for a while and then seem to stir at the same time. 'Wow that was some fucking you gave me, Dad,' Sarah whispers slightly hoarsely.

'Was it? I hope I didn't hurt you, love. I 'm a little surprised at how I acted.'

'You were very turned on, I think.'

'I suppose, as your father I guess I am a little angry deep down about your behaviour. In normal circumstances I would show that anger by reprimanding you. But now that we've crossed over to a sexual relationship I guess I just used that physical relationship to punish you.'

'But you didn't punish me, though. You gave me the best fuck I've ever had.'

Michael is feeling a little remorse and Sarah sees it in his eyes. 'Listen, Daddy. I pushed you to do it. I teased you and told you I wanted you to give me a rough seeing to, and you did. I loved it. I love you. Earlier you said you're proud of our relationship. So you should be. You are the best lover I've ever had and I want us to enjoy ourselves and feel completely free and uninhibited. OK?'

'Yes, Love.'

'Now. What has a girl got to do to get bought dinner around here. Take me on a date. I want an expensive meal and wine, and you might even get lucky again!'

Patchwork
Patchwork
441 Followers
12