Michael's First Time with My Wife

Story Info
18 year old Michael experiences his first time with my wife.
2.8k words
4.4
377.7k
360
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
milfwife
milfwife
1,421 Followers

Michael has been our next door neighbor for the past ten years. We watched him grow up into a handsome young man. He was a very polite and shy young lad who had develop a crush on my wife. My wife was nearly thirty years older than him but that didn't stop him from checking her out. I caught him over the past year a few different times spying on her as she lay out by the pool sunbathing. He would come out of the house at times shirtless hoping that my wife would get a glimpse of him. He would do everything possible to get her attention before suddenly disappearing back inside to masturbate to her. I always got excited about the thought of him making love to her one day.

Michael recently had turned eighteen and was a senior in high school. He was still that quiet young man we knew growing up, but he was much more mature. He was no longer that shy young man he once was. His body was more defined and filled out than it once was. Michael wasn't a big guy by any means as he stood around 5'10 and 150 pounds.

My wife and I had recently began to roll play in the bedroom using Michael. It gave us some of the most intense sex we ever experience together. One night I asked my wife after a very intense night of love making if she would be open to fucking Michael. I was kind of shock by her response as I didn't have a clue on what she would say.

"I don't know what I would do if it ever presented itself to me."

It began to set off several alarm bells in my mind. I wanted to see her badly with Michael, but I needed to see how far she would be willing to go with this. A few nights later I point blank asked her, "Would you be willing to go all the way with Michael if it presented itself?"

She hesitated for a second as she then said, "I don't know if I would go all the way with him, but I might be willing to get him off."

I now felt there was an opening on setting Michael up with my wife. Just the thought of Michael fucking my wife had my cock throbbing. I wanted to somehow make it a reality as I began my devious plan on getting the two of them together. It had been a few weeks later as summer was quickly coming to an abrupt end. My wife had been out sunbathing one warm afternoon when I noticed Michael had come outside. I hid behind some bushes just a few feet away as I watched his reactions as he stared right her as she had gotten up to move her chair. I noticed a huge bulge had formed inside his shorts as he hurried back into the house just a minutes later to masturbate once again to her.

The next week I ran into Michael out in the front yard. We chatted for a few minutes as he told me that his parents were out of town for the long weekend leaving him all alone to fend for himself. My mind began to go into circles. I knew this could be the opportunity I had waiting for as Michael was an only child. I then asked him, "Why don't you come over for dinner tonight? My wife is making a beautiful pot roast and it is more than the two of us could ever eat."

Michael stood there quietly as he said, "Are you sure?"

"Yeah I am sure. My wife would love for you to come over for dinner. Why don't you come over around five?" I replied back.

"Alright if it is ok with you." Michael softly said back.

I immediately went inside to tell my wife that Michael was coming over for dinner.

"What did you do?" she sarcastically asked.

"I didn't do anything that you wouldn't do. I was being nice inviting him over for dinner. His parents are out of town all weekend and he is home all alone. I am sure you would have done the same thing. Oh by the way, make sure you wear something sexy at dinner tonight," I said to her before quickly walking away.

"You jerk! I know what you are doing?" my wife yelled back at me as I headed back outside.

I couldn't wait for five to come as my wife had come out of our bedroom dressed in her tight jeans along with her white buttoned up shirt. She left the three top buttons undone as part of her bra was visible. She had my cock hard as a rock she strutted past me with a seductive smile on her face before ushering herself into the kitchen to finish dinner. There was no way Michael wouldn't notice her.

It was finally five when Michael made his way over from next door. I led him into the kitchen as my wife wrapped up a few last things before serving dinner. I watched for Michael expressions as he glared over at my wife as she bent over in her tight jeans to get the pot roast out of the oven. I told him how she was such a great cook as Michael took a seat at the table. I could tell he was nervous as my wife began to try to put him at ease.

I said, "This looks great honey. It is great having a wife who can cook and it great in the bedroom."

"Michael would you like some roast and potatoes."

"Yes please," Michael responded back.

"Please excuse what my husband just said. His mind is warped at times."

My wife bent slightly over in front of Michael as she filled his plate with plenty of roast and potatoes. I watched as Michael's eyes glared down inside my wife's shirt. His eyes were only inches from her big boobs as he quickly put his napkin down over his lap. I could see he was getting excited as my wife began to fill my plate next. Her gorgeous ass was only a foot or so away from where Michael was sitting as she bent over filling my plate with food.

The three of us dine for about an hour as we chatted with one another. It wasn't until everyone had finished up eating when I asked Michael, "Do you have a girlfriend Michael?"

"No not yet" Michael replied back.

My wife then piped up, "How could you not have a girlfriend. You are a very handsome young man. If I was your age I know I would want to go out with you."

Michael's demeanor instantly began to change as my wife's compliment lifted up his spirits. We chatted over the next few minutes about the girls at his high school. It was then I said to him, "What do you think about my wife. Do you think she is as beautiful as the girls at school?"

My wife with an embarrassed look on her face said, "Michael you don't have to answer that."

Michael instantly turned three shades of red as he said, "I wouldn't know a guy out there who wouldn't find her to be extremely attractive."

I then said to him, "How would you like it if my beautiful wife got you off tonight?"

He didn't know how to answer my question at first, but after a few seconds he nervously responded, "I would love that to happen."

My wife then got up from the table as she said to him, 'Why don't you follow me into the bedroom Michael."

I could see by the look in my wife's eyes that she was extremely aroused as was Michael as his cock pushed hard against his shorts. The three of us headed for our bedroom as my wife led the way as Michael followed behind. He stared directly at my wife's gorgeous ass as she made sure she showed it off to him. Once inside the bedroom Michael stood there nervously as my wife began to lift up his shirt off him.

"We need to remove these clothes first," she said to him.

Michael stood there with a huge bulge in the front of his shorts. His cock jetted several inches outward as my wife moved onto them next. She slowly tugged on his shorts freeing his big beautiful cock.

"Wow Michael! That is one impressive cock you have?"

Michael felt a bit more at ease as my wife told him to lay down onto the bed. His cock throbbed with excitement as it stuck straight up toward the ceiling. It was very thick and had to be close to 8 inches in length. The texture of it was so smooth and silky that the overhead light glared off it.

Michael lay there on our bed as my wife ran her hand up his upper thigh. His body instantly flinched to the touch of my wife's hand as she slowly moved it up his thigh. She then gently worked her hand around the area of his hard cock as she watched his every facial expression.

A few seconds later she ran gently two of her fingers down the shaft of his hard cock. He felt a surge of adrenalin like never before as he felt my wife's fingers glided across the shaft of his cock while touching each of his balls.

"Do you like this Michael?" my wife asked.

"Oh yes!" he responded back.

She teased the young man mercifully as his cock throbbed even more as she wrapped her hand around the circumference of it. She began to stroke gently on it as she didn't want him cumming to fast. Michael's body began to tremble hard on the bed as he felt waves of pleasure come over him. It was a dream come true for him as he lay there in total bliss.

A few minutes later my wife began to gently tease his cock with her mouth. She ran her tongue up and down the shaft of his beautiful cock as Michael lay there in total fulfillment. Seconds later he felt the head of his cock slowly disappear in between my wife's soft lips. She began to suck on his cock extremely lightly while she continued to look up at him for his reaction.

She had teased his cock for a good few minutes with her warm mouth as pre-cum began to ooze from the head of his cock. I thought my wife was going to finish him off right there when she suddenly stopped. Michael facial expressions had turned from glee to disappointment as he was nearly at the edge of cumming. My wife though surprised both of us as she began to unbutton her shirt in front of him.

"Would you like to see my tits Michael?" my wife asked him.

Michael shook his head in a very positive manner as his eyes were glue to my wife.

My wife slowly took her time as she looked up toward Michael's excited face. After the last button had come undone she removed her shirt and tossed it off to the side. She then reached back and unhooked her bra freeing her big beautiful tits.

Michael's cock which had begun to deflate quickly resonated itself at the sight of my wife's beautiful tits. She then wrapped her big tits around the shaft of Michael's cock as he felt another surge of arousal come over him. She sucked the tip of his cock while rotating her tits around the shaft of his lovely cock.

It had been a few minutes later when my wife once again stopped leaving Michael wanting more. This time though my wife got up off the bed. She began to undo her jeans in front of him as she watched his facial expression. She slowly slid her jeans and then her panties to the floor. She was now naked as she climbed back up onto the bed.

Michael was speechless as my wife now straddled herself over top of Michael's throbbing cock. She then reached down and guided his big cock into her aroused pussy. She did something I thought I would never see in my lifetime as she began fuck Michael while I watched from only a few feet away.

She instantly cried out, "Oh god Michael your cock is so big."

My wife then began to maneuver herself down onto the shaft of his big cock while grabbing each of his hands and placing them onto her big lovely tits. Michael now felt for the first time what it was like to make love to a woman. I watched from behind as my wife's pussy tightened around the shaft of Michael's cock. I was so hard now that I removed my aching cock from my pants.

It had been minutes later when my wife began to cry out. She was on the verge of a very powerful orgasm. Her face was down against Michael's shoulders as she rammed her lovely pussy up and down on the shaft of his hard cock. Then in a matter of seconds she screamed out loudly as she began to orgasm hard all over Michael's cock. I watched as her ass quiver as she lay on top of him with his cock still buried inside her for the next few minutes.

She then rolled off the top of him and pulled Michael on top of her. She reached down and once again inserted his beautiful cock back inside her. He began to fuck her hard on the bed as my wife's hands grope hard at his tight ass pulling his cock even deeper into her.

"Give it to me Michael! Don't stop!"

It had been several minutes later when my wife once again cried out into another explosive orgasm. I had never seen her orgasm this hard ever before as Michael continued to ram several inches of his cock deeply into her.

It was just minutes later when Michael felt his balls begin to swell up. My wife cried out to him, "Don't cum inside me Michael! Pull out! I want to feel you're cum shooting all over my body."

Michael was ready to explode when he suddenly yanked his cock from my wife's wet pussy. She reached down and began to stroke hard on his cock as it exploded just seconds later. He began to cum hard all over her as several streams of cum shot up over her stomach and tits.

"Wow Michael! That was very impressive!" as my wife wiped his cum from her lovely body.

It had been ten minutes later and Michael's cock had sprung back to life. My wife didn't want to disappoint him as she once again began to suck on his beautiful cock. A few minutes later my wife got onto on all fours on the bed.

"Michael, I want you to fuck me from behind."

Michael knelt down behind my wife's ass as his hands explored her nice round ass. My wife reached down in between her legs and guided his cock into her already stretched out pussy. She then turned back toward him and said, "I want you to fuck me hard Michael!"

Michael began to slam his cock deeply into my wife as the sounds of pounding flesh suddenly filled the bedroom.

"Give it to me! Fuck me harder Michael!" my wife cried out.

He had fucked her hard for several minutes from behind when my wife began to scream out into another very intense orgasm. Her face was now plastered down onto the bed as her beautiful ass was the only thing left in the air.

Michael continued to ram every inch of his big cock into her as my cock was on the verge of erupting. I began to yell out, "Fuck her harder Michael! Give it to her!"

Seconds later as my wife cried out loudly once again into another very intense orgasm. I couldn't take it any longer as I began to cum hard all over the floor. I continued to watch on as Michael pounded his big manhood into her for another few minutes. He was now on the verge of cumming once again when he pulled his cock from my wife's pussy. He gave his cock several hard strokes before finally shooting his cum all over her beautiful trembling ass.

The three of us were all spent now as my wife lay there flat on her stomach unable to move. She hadn't orgasm like that ever before in her life as Michael had brought the woman out of her many times over.

Michael stayed for another half an hour or so before finally leaving. My wife and I couldn't get over the fact how good Michael was in bed for being a virgin. We decided to keep our options open in the future on having him over once again.

milfwife
milfwife
1,421 Followers