Michael's Journey

Story Info
Man tries slavery with Domme he met over the Net.
1.8k words
4.34
46.7k
7

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/10/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MBottoms
MBottoms
14 Followers

After nearly a year of constant emailing, I was finally ready to take the plunge. It was mid-June, and I had four weeks of holidays coming in July. Last September, I had started to talk to a Domme via a chat room. We had really connected and met quite regularly on line.

Mistress Sheila was living near the Toronto area-I wasn't exactly sure where, but I was planning to spend my holidays visiting her. She had extended the invitation and it was left for me to reply. I had just finished typing my response and had sent my email. There was no turning back. I merely had to await my instructions.

Two days later they arrived. Mistress Sheila had clearly delineated her wishes. I was to drive my car to the Scarborough Town Center; a large mall. I was to park in the lot visible from highway 401 next to The Bay Department Store. I was supposed to be wearing a red t-shirt, black shorts, and sandals. After I had parked, I was to blindfold myself and stand outside my car bent over the hood. As the first day of my holidays was July third, I was to arrive there for 6 in the evening.

As July third approached, I grew more and more nervous. On July 2, I packed my bags and proceeded to prepare for my journey. Naked I stood and critically evaluated myself in the bathroom mirror. I was a shade under six feet tall, and a trim 185 pounds. Constant visits to the gym had given me good muscle definition. While trim, I was very white. I hadn't had the opportunity to be out in the sun much, and it showed. My penis was a nice size and lay nestled in my soft curly blanket of pubic hair. My hair was getting long though, and I wanted to make a good impression, so I decided to shower and go get a cut. Overall though, for a man of 35, I thought she'd be impressed.

I awoke nice and early. I went for a run, had a leisurely shower and then a hearty breakfast. After cleaning up, I went next door to see my neighbours John and Maggie. I just wanted to remind them that they were looking after my place for the next little while and let them know that I would likely be back in 3-4 weeks. After loading my car I was on my way just before noon. It's about a five hour drive from Montreal to Toronto, so I was in good time. And indeed it looked like I might arrive more than ninety minutes early until the 401 came to a dead stop not more than 15 minutes from my destination.

With horror I watched the clock relentlessly moving forward while I crawled slowly forward in my car. Finally, I crawled past the 4 car pile-up that had closed most of the highway. Almost immediately I was speeding to make my rendezvous. If I was late the repercussions were bound to be unpleasant. I pulled into the mall parking lot a few minutes to six. As I got to the area that I was to park the car in, a stunning older woman left the mall and went to her car. I couldn't believe my luck, and waited to take her spot after she left. As I got out of the car, I glanced around looking for Mistress Sheila. We had exchanged photos earlier in the year, but I couldn't see anyone who looked like her. I bent over the car and stood there waiting. Suddenly I remembered that I was to have blindfolded myself. I reopened the car and grabbed my blindfold. Once it was in place, I resumed my position waiting.

Mistress Sheila kept me waiting for a while. Many people went by me-some making comments as they passed. Variations on, "what the hell is he doing?" were the most common. Finally, I heard the sharp quick clicks of high heels. I went to stand up, but was pushed back toward the car with force.

"Did I tell you to move?" a stern but pleasant voice asked. "You appear to have followed my instructions... this is good. I'm going to place a collar and leash on you and then lead you to my car. You will not touch your blindfold until I say so-understand??" She emphasized this last query by grabbing my hair and pulling my head up from the car.

"Yes Mistress," I croaked.

"Stand up straight," she commanded. I felt a leather collar go around my neck. It fit snugly, but did not make my breathing difficult. A moment later a leash was clipped into the collar.

"There," she said. "That's much better. Now follow me. My car's a little ways away."

"Permission to speak Mistress?" I asked.

"Yes Michael, you may speak."

"I have a bag packed in the trunk Mistress. Could I carry it to your car? And is it ok to just leave my car here Mistress?"

Almost before I could finish my sentence I felt the crack of a cane across the backs of my legs. "OWWW" I cried.

"Silence Michael. You'll draw attention to yourself. You won't need your bag Michael and we'll deal with your car later. I plan on moving it to another spot later this evening." She used the cane on me again before starting to pull me to her car.

"OAAaaww" I cried again. The backs of my legs were sizzling and burning. Mistress Sheila had really hit me hard. Once again she stopped.

"Since you persist in crying like a baby and causing people to look in our direction, we'll give them something to look at."

"I'm sorry Mistress Sheila. I won't do it again," I pleaded.

But it was to no avail. Mistress placed what felt like leather cuffs on my wrists. I felt a cool, hard metal against my chest and then realized she was using scissors to cut my shirt off. After a moment, I felt it drop to the ground and I was standing there in shorts.

"Bend your arms," she commanded, and a moment later I felt her clip my wrists to my collar.

Now all I could do with my hands was scratch my lower face. Before we started forward, I felt the scissors active at my waist. She was cutting off my shorts... I was mortified.

"What's this?" she asked in a totally unbelieving tone. "You're wearing underwear?? Did my instructions say anything about underwear?? You will be punished for this later-when I give instructions, I expect them to be followed to the letter."

She finished cutting off my clothes. I stood beside her naked but for the collar, cuffs, and blindfold. I wanted to fade into the ground, but instead "Come on slave, we're almost at my car. Since you want attention, raise your knees chest high as you walk... Higher... Higher!!"

I walked blindly following the leash lifting my knees as high as I could. Every few steps, Mistress would say higher and would punctuate the command by smacking my ass with her cane. As we approached her car, I finally heard the sounds I dreaded. It appeared that some teenagers had spotted my naked form. Comments started to flow as the teens ran our way. Mistress Sheila ignored the teens continuing to exhort me to walk with my knees drawn high and smacking me when I failed her expectations. By now I was literally prancing like a horse.

"Lady, is this guy your pet or what?" one of the teens asked.

"Perhaps one day," said Mistress Sheila. "But for now he is auditioning to become my slave and my dog." She laughed, "Though at the moment he appears to be a pony...would you like a ride?"

"No way" said the teen.

"Michael stop!" commanded my Mistress. I heard the doors of a car opening. "Girls, would you like to see my slave do something before we go?"

My heart was pounding as I stood there not even knowing who was watching my naked body-and now I was going to have to do something? To entertain these girls? My face was flushed with embarrassment.

"Could we see anything?" a different teen asked.

"Yeah like could we see him cum?" said the first girl.

"Of course," said Mistress Sheila and her tone of voice spoke volumes about how pleased she was with the task. "Michael I'm going to release your hands. You are going to masturbate for these nice young ladies and come in your own hand. Understand?"

I nodded my understanding and waited while Mistress unclipped my hands. My cock was hard as I started to stroke it.

"Look how fast he moves," said the first girl. "Go faster," she commanded.

"Yes Michael, we want to see you cum," laughed Mistress Sheila.

I madly stroked my cock faster and faster-the smooth skin moving gently between my fingers. I was approaching orgasm when...

"Stop" Mistress Sheila reached down and squeezed my erect flesh, milking it. "See girls, he's very excited now... look here at the tip is a large drop of pre-cum. I'm going to feed it to him now."

I felt her hand milking my penis while her other hand rubbed its tip and then was raised to my lips. I tasted myself for the first time to the giggles of the girls. Surprisingly it was very mild. "Now finish quickly Michael... we must be going. We're beginning to attract a crowd."

As I once more started to masturbate, the more audacious girl asked, "Would you make him eat his own cum? I hate it when my boyfriend makes me do that-it would be nice to see a guy have to do it."

The idea both thrilled and repulsed me. As I started to orgasm into my hand, I heard Mistress say "Of course... that's the whole idea behind his catching it in his hand."

Spasm after spasm of orgasm ripped through my body. I was having a massive orgasm and I could feel the sticky warm mess flood my hand. Suddenly Mistress grabbed my arm and forced my hand to my mouth.

"Lick it clean" she snarled. The girls started to laugh as I tentatively stuck my tongue out tasting the salty slightly soapy flavour of my own cum. When Mistress Sheila smacked my ass with the cane, I started to lick my hand enthusiastically. Finally, she allowed me to stop.

"Very good Michael-perhaps some day we'll feed you from the source. Now though, we must be off. Bye girls."

She pushed me into the car and moments later we were moving. I wondered what she meant from that last comment. Was she going to make me try and suck myself? I shuddered and tried to relax.

MBottoms
MBottoms
14 Followers