Michele and Buster: A Tranny Tale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MicheleNylons
MicheleNylons
3,930 Followers

I eagerly swallowed Busters cock. I slathered at it; licking, sucking and kissing the hard meaty member, enjoying the feeling of once again fellating a man.

"Oh you are a slut!" Buster moaned and stroked my hair as my head bobbed up and down in his lap.

After a minute or so he eased my face away from groin; his cock making an audible plop as it left my mouth.

"Ok, slow down Michele, I don't want to come yet," he said and eased me back onto the sofa beside him.

We kissed again for quite some time and occasionally I would let my hand drift down into his crotch and gently stroke his cock.

"Let's have another drink and then you can unwrap the presents I bought for you," Buster said.

I got up and poured fresh drinks and lit us both cigarettes. I sat back down and we talked for a while sipping our drinks and smoking. We would occasionally cease our conversation so that we could kiss and cuddle and the whole time Buster was playing with my nylon swathed legs. He told me of his intense nylon fetish and about how he used to be a crossdresser himself but is now an admirer who likes to wear nylons occasionally. I told him my story, and as it was very similar to his, it was evident that we were going to hit it off.

Buster got up and collected the David Jones bag and bought it back to the lounge.

"Let's see what I bought you," he smiled and began to take items out of the bag.

The first item he took out was black leather anklet with a silver buckle and pendant; this was followed by packets of fashion pantyhose and stockings, and finally a pair of expensive black satin panties.

"I want you to play dress-up for me," Buster said, grinning mischievously.

"Of course," I relied, "what do you want me to wear?"

"Something slutty. I like the secretary look you that have there but I want you dressed like a whore so that we can role play," he said.

"Ok, I might have something like that," I grinned and sauntered off up the stairs to my bedroom.

I took off my blouse and navy blue skirt and rummaged around in the wardrobe. I pulled on a peach coloured camisole with lace trim, and over it I wore a red long-sleeved nylon blouse, which I left unbuttoned. I closed the wardrobe door and took a deep breath in anticipation of the evening ahead. I couldn't help but give my penis a quick stroke before stepping into my red leather miniskirt, giving myself another liberal spray of perfume and then heading back downstairs.

Buster was sitting on the sofa watching the x-rated DVD. He had freshened our drinks and was busy rolling a joint. He turned around to watch me come down the stairs, my high-heels clicking on the wooden runners. He beamed a radiant smile my way.

"Perfect; just what I had in mind," he said in appreciation of my ensemble.

"Do you mind?" he pointed at the makings of the joint that lay before him on my coffee table.

"No. I don't often imbibe but tonight I think I will," I replied and cosied up to him on the lounge.

We snuggled and kissed some more and eventually Buster lit up the joint. We shared the acrid smoke back and forth until we had smoked it down to the roach. On top of the wine I had drunk before Buster arrived and the vodka tonics since, the joint mellowed me right out and made me feel very tranquil. Buster continued to play with my stockinged legs and to kiss and fondle me as we had another drink and a cigarette.

"So; let's finished getting you dressed for your part," he said reaching for a package of black fishnet stockings.

I'm normally not a fan of fishnets; I prefer sheers, but I could see how they fit into my role as a whore. Besides I would leave my sheer to the waist pantyhose on underneath. I lay back on the lounge and put my legs in Busters lap. He lifted my high-heeled foot and kissed my toes through the stocking. He unbuckled my high-heels and gently eased them from my feet. He undid my gold chain anklet and placed it on the table then he kissed my calf and worked up to my thigh, kissing and caressing my gossamer nylons. When he got to my garter straps he unclipped my stocking tops and carefully eased my stockings down my legs and off my feet. He ran his hands up and down my legs removing any wrinkles from my pantyhose.

Next he opened the package of fishnet stockings and rolling them up one at a time so that he could ease them up my legs. The fishnets slid easily over my pantyhosed legs and Buster clipped the stocking tops to the garter straps hanging from my suspender belt. There is something so sensuous about having a man put your stockings on for you. I was feeling feminine and sexy as Buster fussed about me. He had me stand and then slipped his hands under my miniskirt and pulled down my sheer mauve panties and I daintily stepped out of them. Buster held out a pair of black satin full cut panties, which he had me step into. He pulled them up my legs and settled them around my crotch and buttocks; playfully pinching my bum when he'd finished.

"There, don't you know hookers always wear black panties?" Buster laughed.

"Now come and sit down again," he patted the sofa beside him and I sat.

He spun me around on the sofa and put my feet back in his lap and then eased my feet back into my high-heel sandals. He buckled my shoes and then put my gold chain anklet back around my left ankle and fitted the leather anklet with the silver pendant that he had bought for me onto my right ankle.

He sat me up and kissed me again; I responded and slid my tongue into his mouth and reached for his cock. Buster brushed my hand away and sat up straight taking a gulp of his drink.

"Ok here is the story," he began.

"You are a prostitute who has just invited a punter into her house."

I nodded and encouraged him to go on.

"Little do you know that the punter is an undercover vice cop. You can guess where it goes from there," he grinned.

"Sounds like fun," I said, "let's do it!"

Buster got up from the sofa and went into the utility room off the kitchen. He knocked on the kitchen door pretending he had just arrived.

"Come in honey," I went into my role and splayed myself seductively on the lounge.

Buster came in and sat down on the lounge looking like a shy puppy.

"I've never been with a pro before," he whimpered.

"Don't worry about it honey; just relax and treat me like I'm your girlfriend," I smiled and snuggled up to him.

Buster put his arm around me and pulled me to him, tentatively kissing me close mouthed. I responded by sliding my tongue into his mouth and returned the kiss. He kissed me back passionately and stroked my legs with his free hand.

"Let me make you more comfortable," I insisted and pushed him back and pulled him to his feet.

I pulled down his jeans and took off his shoes so that he could shuck himself out his jeans leaving him dressed only in black nylon briefs and shirt. I pulled him back down on the lounge and kissed him passionately, rubbing my stockinged leg along his thigh.

"Would you like something special?" I whispered into his ear and playfully bit his earlobe.

"Sure; will it cost more?" he asked, staying in character.

"Of course if will; but it's worth it," I teased.

"Ok," he whispered, and kissed me again.

I pushed him back into the overstuffed sofa and dropped to one knee between his legs. I ran my painted red fingernails around the outline of his cock where it strained at his underwear.

"Nice undies," I commented, "they could almost be women's knickers."

"They're expensive men's briefs. All the 'Metrosexuals' are wearing them; but if you ask me it's just an excuse for men to wear feminine underwear." He replied.

I stroked his manhood some more through the sleek material and then freed it from its nylon prison. Buster was fully erect, his thick stubby cock slick with pre-come. I stroked it a few times and then I bent down and licked the shaft and ran my tongue up and down the tumescent shank, finally engulfing the member in my hot wet mouth. I moved my head up and down on Buster's cock, my ruby-red lips locked around the shaft as my tongue fluttered on his glans.

Buster put a hand out and pressed my head into his crotch and began to fuck my mouth. Buster put both his hands on my head and pushed my face into his groin and I guessed he was about to climax. I put my hands under his buttocks and pulled his groin hard against my face and swallowed as much of his cock that I could and sucked at the base of it and slavered my tongue over the glans encouraging him to orgasm.

Buster pushed me away, gasping and groaning and I fell back on my heels.

"Nice try whore!" he said menacingly, "You know that if I complete the act I can't bust you!"

"What the fuck are you talking about?" I feigned innocence.

"I'm a vice cop and you're knicked!" he spat at me.

"Oh my god no! Please don't bust me; this will be third time I've been knicked and I'll have to do hard time, imagine what will happen to me in prison," I begged. (Smiling at the thinly disguised reference to my 'Lady In The House' series of stories that are available for you to read here on this website.)

"And then there is the matter of this," Buster indicated the bag of marijuana on the table, "that's prostitution and possession!"

"No! Please! Please! I'll do anything you want. Anything!" I begged.

"Hmmm........Anything eh?" Buster grinned evilly.

"Stand up bitch," he demanded.

I complied and stood up.

"Get over there and take off your stockings!" Buster demanded pointing to a padded cane chair near the dining table.

I sat in the chair and laboriously removed my two anklets, my high-heels and then unclipped and rolled down my stockings.

"Take off your panties and those pantyhose too," he ordered.

I did as I was told, and was now naked beneath my miniskirt. But not for long.............Buster sauntered over to the table and selected a packet of Wolford fully-fashioned black pantyhose. They had reinforced Cuban heels and back-seams. He threw the package at me.

"Get those on. Now!" he commanded.

I slid the glossy pantyhose up my legs, enjoying the feel of the cool sleek nylons as they encased my legs. I stood up and pulled the panty over my buttocks and adjusted the hosiery as best I could.

"Get back over here and bring your panties, shoes and anklets!" Buster growled.

I complied and sat down next to him. He put my feet in his lap and then eased my feet back into my high-heel sandals. He buckled my shoes and then put my gold chain anklet back around my left ankle and fitted the leather anklet with the silver pendant that he had bought for me onto my right, just as he had done before.

"Stand up and put on your panties bitch," he commanded.

I stood up and pulled the panties up my legs, snugging them around the pantyhose gusset.

"Over against the wall now cunt! It's time to frisk you!"

I tottered over to the brick wall, glad that the blinds were drawn tight so that no one could see inside my flat.

"Spread em' and get your hands on the wall whore!" Buster ordered, relishing his role as the rouge cop.

I complied, putting my palms against the rough brick wall and spreading my high-heeled feet wide. Buster came up behind me and pretended to frisk me whilst taking time to fondle and stroke me wherever he wanted to. He pulled down my skirt and I kicked it aside. Then he pulled down my panties but left them around my ankles.

"Time to straighten those seams," he giggled and spent a luxurious five minutes on his knees painstakingly adjusting the back-seams on my nylons so that were straight.

"Ok bitch, put your skirt back on," he ordered when he had finally had enough of fondling my legs.

I stepped back into my miniskirt and adjusted it at the waist.

"Don't worry too much about getting your skirt right cunt; I've got other plans for you," he snarled.

"Take off your panties and get those fucking fishnets you just took off and get another pair of nylons and bring them over here!" he demanded.

I did what he said and went back over to where the padded cane dining-chair was situated.

"Sit bitch!" he ordered, and I did.

Buster tied my hands to the arms of the chair and my ankles to the chair legs. He tied bows with long loops so that I could easily reach them should I need to untie myself in an emergency he explained. He took off his shirt and threw it on the sofa.

"What now?" I begged.

"This now; cunt!" he screeched and hiked up my skirt and pulled down the gusset of my pantyhose exposing my sex organs.

"How do you feel now bitch; you still want to charge me for something special," he ridiculed.

"Please don't hurt me," I begged, staying in character.

"Oh shut up bitch," he countered.

"No I've got a better idea about how to shut you up," he sniggered and walked over and pushed his groin into my face.

I really had no choice, I had to suck the cock invading my lipstick painted mouth, and so I went to work with my tongue wrapping it around his spongy glans and up and down his silky-smooth shaft. I worked my hot wet mouth so that my lips slid along Buster's shaft whilst my tongue slavered at his glans.

Buster slammed himself in and out of my mouth, his hips bucking, pushing his buttocks back and forth as his thrusting weapon slid deeper into my mouth. He pushed his cock further into my mouth and grabbed my head and forced my face into his crotch. My tongue slavered around his throbbing glans and my lips sucked on his member, encouraging him to expel his creamy emission. He groaned and then started yelling; I was glad that the flat beside me was vacant!

"Yes! Oh! Oh! OH!!! YESSS!!!!!"

Buster bucked and danced on the balls of his feet as his cock started to pulse and shoot stream after stream of hot semen into my mouth. I swallowed his offerings in between my own moans of pleasure and feigned humiliation. After a long while Buster's cock ceased spasming and erupting creamy semen and his breathing started to abate. He eased his cock out of my mouth and then bent down and kissed me passionately.

"Oh fuck that was good Michele; we are going to have such a good night tonight," he said and reached down to untie me.

Needless to say we did have a fantastic night that night and on many other nights. I might tell you about them in a later instalment of my True Stories. The story above is true; the only parts that I left out of course is when Buster set up the camera to take the pictures; it would have spoilt the continuity of the story I think.

xxx

Michele Nylons 2008

MicheleNylons
MicheleNylons
3,930 Followers
12