Michele And The Predator Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MicheleNylons
MicheleNylons
3,921 Followers

Michele pushed down hard on the cock buried deep in her arse and felt it convulse. The man's member shuddered deep inside her and as it spasmed she felt jets of hot fluid fill her back passage. His knob was pushed hard against her postrate and she felt her release. Her issue shot from her semi-hard cock and filled the front of her panties. Michele slammed her arse up and down on the rock hard cock that was spewing semen deep inside her. She screamed and moaned and shook her head; the sensation was so exquisite. Eventually her climax subsided and she came to rest straddling the man who lay there moaning beneath her, his cock pulsing in the last throes of his orgasm. Michele lowered her head and gave the man a sloppy wet kiss and then leaned back and looked across at the Predator.

The Predator looked across at Michele as she raised herself from the hot wet kiss that she was giving the husband. He saw her straighten up, the man's cock still buried in her arse as she straddled him. She smiled at him and leaned across; the Predator lifted himself from the housewife and Michele and the Predator kissed each other passionately across the bodies of their victims who lay lashed to their marital bed; the Predators cock was becoming flaccid inside the woman, and Michele's back passage was contracting around the wilting cock buried inside her. The wife looked across at her husband and whispered, "We can never tell anyone about this," Her husband responded, "Never."

Michele and the Predator smiled at each other.

The End

MicheleNylons
MicheleNylons
3,921 Followers
12