Michele Ch. 07

Story Info
She gets her hair and body done.
3.6k words
4.25
26.6k
4

Part 7 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 04/24/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michele had been thinking for weeks about getting her hair done. She kept putting it off till one day she woke up and looked in the mirror. She noticed that her hair just kind of laid there, and would not do what she wanted it to do. It was getting too long for her to manage, and she was really getting tired of fussing with it every day. Rich was getting tired of every time they were going out, she would take a very long time fixing her hair. Finally she decided to make an appointment to get her hair done. Rich suggested that she not go to the place she usually went to since it was really not the top of the line place, and it only did haircuts. She wanted a new look, and she should go to a specialty place. Michele agreed, got in her car, and started to visit different salons. She traveled all around town, and was just about to give up when she saw a shop tucked in to a corner of a mini mall. She stopped and entered the salon. When she got in there, she noticed that the place was packed with women getting their hair done. She figured that must do a great job, so she asked the girl at the counter if they had any openings so she could get her hair done.

She told the girl that she was in need of a new look, and her hair was just horrible to try and fix. Marcie, the girl at the appointment desk told her that she did not have any openings today, but she would tomorrow. Michele said that she wanted it done by the best person there. Marcie told her that she would need to be seen by Terry, and he didn't have any appointments available till six o'clock tomorrow evening. When she came in, Michele saw that they closed at six and asked Marcie how she could come in then if they were closed. Marcie told her that Terry took his last appointment at six, and would stay and close the shop when he was finished. Michele thought a moment, and finally took the appointment because she really needed to have her hair done. If Terry was the best, she needed the best to work on her. Marcie asked Michele to look through the catalog and look for a style that she would like. Michele looked through the catalog and found a style that she thought would look good on her. She thought Rich would find it quite sexy also. Michele asked if she could meet Terry and introduce herself. Marcie told her that he was at lunch, but she would tell him about her and get him ready. Michele thanked Marcie, took her appointment card, and left.

The following day, Michele got a phone call from Terry reminding her about their appointment. Terry asked if she wanted some color or highlight put in her hair. Michele said that she would leave that up to him when she saw him. Terry also told her not to wash her hair before her appointment. He would do that before the hair style. Michele thanked him before they hung up, and told him she would be there at six. At around five, Michele decided she should get ready to go. Yesterday when she was there, she saw that it was a pretty casual place, which suited her fine. She knew if she were to get her hair colored or highlighted, she really couldn't get too dressed up. She got up off the couch and went into the bedroom to get ready. She decided on wearing a pair of shorts and a tank top. She got out a pair of cotton shorts and slipped them on. She then looked in her closet and found a tank top to put on. When she looked in the mirror, no matter how hard she tried, she couldn't get her bra straps to stay under the straps of the tank top. She the decided to go bra less, so she took her tank top off, and put on a halter top that matched her shorts perfectly. It was cotton also. After changing, she got in her car, and drove off to the appointment. She arrived at the shop at five minutes till six and opened the door to go in. She saw Marcie and noticed that she was talking to one of the stylists. When they heard the bell jingle, they both turned and looked at her.

Marcie came over and said hi to her, and led her over to the guy she was talking to. Marcie introduced him by saying that this was her boyfriend Terry. Michele stuck out her hand to shake his when she finally got a good look at him. He was cute, and had a more modern hair style than most of the other workers she had seen yesterday. He looked quite young, and Michele asked him if he had been styling hair long. Terry smiled and told her he may look young, but he had been doing this for quite awhile. He then told Michele he was ready for her, and it was time to get to work. Marcie then told them it was time for her to go. She told Terry to have a good time, and for Michele to enjoy. Terry walked Marcie to the door, kissed her good bye, and then opened the door so she could leave. When Marcie got outside, Terry turned the open sign around to show that he shop was closed, closed the door, and locked it. By this time, Michele was sitting in the chair watching Terry go through his ritual of closing up. She watched as he approached her. He stopped at the side of the chair and told her that he would shampoo her hair. He also thought that she could use some highlights, so he would do that also.

Michele smiled and said that he was in charge, and she would agree to all he did. Terry reached out and took Michele's hand and led her over to the sink. She sat down in the chair and relaxed. She felt the chair start to tilt back, and was soon in a reclining position. Terry told her that he would put a towel over her to make sure she did not get wet. Michele watched as he walked away to get the towel. She saw as he got the towel, and watched as he walked back. She couldn't help but look at the front of his shorts, and noticed quite a nice bulge in front of them. She though that if he was that big when he wasn't excited, then it must be a monster when he was. She thought that Marcie was a very lucky girl. When he got back to the chair, he unfolded the towel to drape it over her neck and chest area. Terry looked down and he could see Michele's nipples poking out from her top. They were erect. Michele felt the towel covering her, and felt as he tugged on it to evenly arrange it on her. Then she felt something she wasn't expecting. She felt Terry smoothing the towel out on her chest. She felt his hands start at her neck, then move down towards her breasts. He smoothed the towel down with firm pressure. She felt his hands slide over her tits, and her nipples grew more. Terry could feel the firmness of her breasts, and when he had finished, he looked down. He saw that her nipples had grown so much, they poked out the towel also.

Terry then started the water so he could get the right temperature. Michele was still feeling his touch when she heard Terry say he didn't want to get his shirt wet or color on it so he was going to take it off if she didn't mind. Michele told him that she didn't blame him if he did, and that it was no problem. She watched as he removed his shirt and saw that he had a nice body underneath. This excited her more. Soon she felt the spray of the warm water on her hair. She closed her eyes and relaxed. She felt Terry's strong hands start to lather her hair. She felt each and every rub as he cleaned her hair. She could feel his closeness to her by his body heat. She felt herself start to get tingly, and felt her skin start to flush. Terry noticed this also. While he washed her hair, he noticed that her nipples had grown more, and her breasts seemed to get fuller and rounder. He also noticed that she had uncrossed her legs and parted them. He saw that the crotch of her shorts had pushed up into her, and he could see the outline of her pubic mound. He could feel himself start to stir underneath his shorts. He thought to himself that since he didn't wear underwear she would notice also. Michele had her eyes closed and could feel herself getting turned on by the total feeling he gave her with his hands. Suddenly she felt his leg make contact with her hand. She opened her eyes and looked. Terry had moved in closer to her so he could start to rinse her off.

He stretched out over her, and Michele's eyes were even with the bulge in the front of his shorts. She noticed that it had grown some, and was starting to push out the front of his shorts. She kept watching the crotch area of his shorts when she noticed that when Terry stretched out, the crotch of his shorts would ride up, and the leg band closest to her would flair open. She decided to see if she could see anything under there, so she moved in the chair to make it so he would really have to stretch out to get to her hair. When she did this, Terry stretched out farther. Sure enough, this made his crotch area right in line with Michele's eyes, made his shorts ride up higher, and his leg band to flair open wider. Soon Michele found herself face to face with the head of his dick, and also could see his balls. She could also feel his other leg make solid contact with her hand. She was watching his balls as he rinsed off her hair. They were hanging slightly, and the head of his dick was enlarged a little, but she knew it could be much larger since she was sure he wasn't fully engorged. Michele then heard Terry say that he needed to get a towel to dry her hair. She was disappointed when he left, but was in for a treat when he came back. She scooted up in the chair to make sure that she got the same view as before, and sure enough she did, and more. This time when he stretched out, his leg made firmer contact with her hand, and his crotch are was very close to her face. She looked, and sure enough, the crotch area of his shorts had slid up higher, the leg band had flared open wider, and she was literally inches away from his cock.

She saw that his dick was more exposed and she saw the total head, most of the shaft, and both of his balls. She also saw that he must have been thinking about something, because his head was bigger, and his shaft was starting to expand with blood. She could see it start to pulse, and his head get thicker and thicker. When Terry was drying her hair, he lifted her head to get the back. She was then so close to his crotch that she could stick out her tongue and lick the head. By then, the heat of passion had taken over Michele. She knew she was going to try something with Terry. With her face this close to his cock, and it growing faster, she decided what she was going to do. She scooted up further in the chair which made Terry stretch out further, and made his leg band flair wider. When Michele looked again, she saw that the full length of his cock was now totally exposed and had slid out of his shorts. When he lifted her head again, she put her plan into action. When he did, she positioned herself so she was squarely facing his cock. She opened her lips, and strained forward as he was lifting. She could feel the heat of his dick since now she was so close to it. Michele opened her mouth wider and exhaled.

She immediately got a reaction from Terry. She saw his dick lurch, the head swell, and a drop of pre cum seep from it. She saw his balls grow and pull up towards his body. It was now or never. Michele pulled her head free of his hand, and slid her mouth over the head and down the shaft of Terry's cock. Terry felt her lips make contact with his dick, and immediately slid his hand to the back of her head to give her support. Michele sucked in hard, and started to slide her lips up and down his shaft. She licked the head of his dick with her tongue, and continued to bob her head up and down his shaft. She reached up with her hand and circled his cock. She felt it growing thicker. Soon she was barely able to fit his cock in her mouth since it was so swollen from all the sucking and licking she had done. She had the head in her mouth and was sucking and licking it when all at once she felt his hand on her upper thigh. She felt his hand sliding up towards her pussy. He grazed over the top of her mound and reached the top waistband of her shorts. He grabbed the waistband in his hand, and started to pull her shorts down. Michele lifted her ass off of the chair to make it easier for him to pull her shorts off.

All the while, she continued to suck his cock and slide it in and out of her throat. Michele felt her shorts slide over her thighs, and were soon bunched down around her ankles. She kicked off her sandals, and then her shorts. She felt his hand on her thigh again, and felt it sliding upwards. Terry slid his fingers between her legs and could feel both the heat of her pussy, and the soaked spot of her crotch. He then slid his hand up to find the waistband of her panties. These were harder to get off of her since they were almost form fitting. Michele wanted her panties off now so she could get fucked by Terry. She needed to be fucked now, so she slid her mouth off of Terry's dick, and told him not to bother trying to pull her panties off. She told him to rip them off. She begged him to rip them off and fuck her. She wanted to feel his dick inside of her pussy. She told him that she was so wet, and ready for him now. Terry heard what she said, reached inside her waistband, slid his fingers to her leg band, gripped them together in his hand, and ripped her panties off in one pull. Michele felt the rush of cool air on her pussy, and wanted to replace that feeling with hot hard cock. She opened her legs wide and moaned for Terry to fuck her now. He pulled away from Michele, moved between her legs, pulled his shorts off, and kicked them away.

While he was doing this, Michele untied and pulled off her halter-top. She put her heels on a rest bar attached to the chair which made her knees go up. She was completely naked, and fully exposed for him. Terry moved in close between her legs and put his hands on her tits. He squeezed them hard, which made Michele moan. He pinched her nipples and stroked them with his palms. While he did this, he moved his hips forward, and the head of his dick made contact with the opening of her wet hot pussy. When he felt himself make contact with her slick opening, he shoved forward and buried himself in her to the hilt. The entire length of his cock was now stuffed in her. He was totally locked into fucking this woman beneath him now. Michele felt him sliding all the way into her, then felt his heavy balls smack in between her ass cheeks. In a throaty voice she told him to fuck her hard. She told him to fuck her hard now, and cum deep in her. Terry slid in and out of her slowly till Michele could stand it no longer and put her hands on his hips. She then started to slam him in and out of her with such force and speed, that they could hear the sounds of the slapping and squishing of her pussy being impaled by his shaft, and the animal sounds coming from Michele, pleading for him to cum deep inside her.

She wanted him to cum in her now. Terry could feel the pressure of the sperm in his balls building to a point where he thought he would explode. Right then he felt the familiar tickle which signaled the release of the flood of his sperm. He reached down with his hands and slid his arms under Michele's legs to raise them. He wanted to be deep inside her when he shot his cum into her, and this way he could get to her deepest point. Michele felt his hands reach her legs, and helped him get them over his arms. She knew he was about to cum, and she wanted it, no, she needed it now. Terry slammed into her and pushed his hips forward. He strained forward to get as deep into her to release his sperm. Michele opened her eyes and saw Terry looking down at her. He stared straight into her eyes and groaned to her that he was about to cum in her pussy. Michele smiled and begged him to push harder and cum deep in her. She told him that she needed to feel his sperm shoot into her. She grabbed his ass, and forced him deeper into her, while at the same time she pushed forward and rotated her hips to lock him into position.

Terry felt the sperm escaping from his balls and surging into his shaft. Michele could feel his shaft and head expand and knew she was just about to be filled with Terry's cum. She felt the sperm racing up his shaft. Terry could feel his head swell to its largest size ever, and the slit at the tip open to release his seed. Then it happened. Terry grunted and shot the first of many streams of hot cum into Michele. He could feel the muscles of Michele's pussy grab the head of his dick and shaft to milk the semen and sperm mix out of him. Michele heard Terry grunt, then felt the first shot of his cum hit the back walls of her pussy. She screamed out loud that she could feel his cum shooting into her. It was so hot and thick. She also felt her pussy react to the feel of his sperm entering her. She could feel her cervix shift so his seed could puddle at the bottom . She knew then that her womb mouth would dip into the puddle to draw it up into her to start its race to her unfertilized egg.

He was cumming long hot streams into her. He seemed to be cumming forever, and the streams were so hot and long, that soon he had her pussy so filled with his sperm that it began to spill out of her. She felt his cum streaming out of her pussy. It was sliding out of her pussy, down the crack of her ass, onto the chair, then plopping onto the floor. He kept shooting stream after stream into her, and more and more of it spilled out of her. Michele felt wonderful. He was shooting his hot sticky sperm into her and it felt so good. Terry felt more sperm racing from his balls, so he decided that not only would he cum in her, he would cum on her. After all, she could wash up right there in the salon. Michele felt him pull out of her pussy, but wasn't ready for what happened next. Terry reached down with his hand, grabbed his dick and aimed it at her chest. Michele then felt a thick stream of cum splash on her chest and across her face.

She licked the cum from around her mouth, then grabbed his wrist to force his dick into her mouth. She opened her mouth and stuffed his dick inside. Terry shot five more streams of cum into Michele's mouth before he felt himself empty. Michele was swallowing his sperm just as fast as he could pump it out. She was in heaven. Her pussy was totally fucked and filled, and she got to taste Terry's cum. She was totally satisfied. She knew for sure that after they were done, and she went home, she would have to get cleaned up inside and out so Rich wouldn't know that she got more than a hair style at the salon. She felt great, and Terry would get a big tip for the service she got today. Not only for her hair, but also her body.