Michele Ch. 08

Story Info
She shops for panties, & the clerk gets into hers.
4.1k words
4.19
48.7k
12

Part 8 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 04/24/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After showering, Michele went to her room to get dressed for the day. Finished with her makeup, she stepped over to the dresser to look through her bras and panties for a set to wear. "This is horrible Michele said to her husband. All my bras are either too small or stretched out where they don't fit anymore. My panties are all so old and the dog has put so many holes in some, I'd be ashamed to go to the doctors with them on."

"Well, as I've been telling you for months, go out and buy new stuff Rich said." Don't come back till you're satisfied with what you've got. Deciding to go without a bra, she picked out her best panties, put them on, and finished dressing. As Michele got in her car, she decided not to go to a Department Store because they are so impersonal, and really don't help in correct fitting. They also have so many other things going on, she'd be in there forever trying on bras and panties. She decided that she would go to a specialty shop that catered in woman's things. She drove to the local mall and parked. She strolled through the mall till she reached a woman's shop.

As she entered the store, she was pleased that its specialty was woman's undergarments. As she walked around looking, she was startled when she heard a deep voice ask, "Can I help you?" She turned and saw a man. She had a puzzled look on her face when he said, "I know you're surprised to see a man in a woman's shop, however I own the store and have been serving women for five years without a complaint."

I'm not complaining Michele thought to herself. He's really good looking, and since it's his store, I'll ask for his help in choosing stuff. Michele said, "I'm looking for bras and umm panties. All the ones I own are old, too tight, or are in bad shape. By the way, my name's Michele." She stuck out her hand for him to shake.

He said, "I'm Randy, and I'm glad to meet you." When he took her hand in his, she felt a warm feeling inside her, and a stirring that caused her juices to flow. She felt her face get hot, and her legs felt light. Randy had watched her as she entered the store. He noticed how she dressed. She had on a spaghetti strap top, black jeans, and heels. He noticed that she wore no bra and how well she stuck out. She had firm breasts and a nice overall shape. When he introduced himself, he watched for her reaction. As he shook her hand, he could feel her start to heat up. He watched her cheeks flush and her eyes twinkle. He watched her breast rise as she took a deep breath. He noticed her breast seemed to swell. They seemed to get fuller and rounder. He saw her nipples grow and press against the material of her blouse. They strained forward and seemed as if they would pop through. She was turned on. He could tell that by the warmth of her skin, and the way her body reacted to his touch. He wanted to see Michele's tits, and knew he would. Not only because he was the owner, but today he was the only sales clerk in the store. He led her by the hand to the changing room. He opened the door and she saw a large room with thick carpet, a couch with pillows, and mirrors covering all the walls and ceiling. He asked her what size bra and panties she wore. She said she wore a size 6 in panties, and used to wear a 36B bra, but now they were too small and she wasn't sure what size she wore. Randy told her not to worry; he had a measuring tape and a way to get her correct cup size. He told her to wait in the changing room, and he would be right back. He closed the door as he left and walked towards the front of the store.

He saw that there was no one else in the store, so he locked the front door and turned the closed sign around. He went to the counter to get his measuring tape. Meanwhile back in the changing room, Michele stood wondering if she or Randy would use the measuring tape to get her bra size, and what was the way he determined cup size. She was kind of concerned, but quite curious about it. She hoped that he wouldn't make her get full undressed or he'd see that the crotch of her panties was soaking wet from her lubricating juices flowing. She didn't have long to think about it, because she heard the doorknob turn, and Randy step into the dressing room. Randy closed the door and stepped towards Michele. Before she could ask if he or she would do the measuring, he told her to hold her arms straight out away from her sides. She did as he asked, and he moved directly in front of her. He wrapped his arms around her and pulled the measuring tape around her back to the front. He brushed the sides of her breasts with his hands as he pulled the tape over them. He had no problem seeing where the center of her breasts was. Her nipples were so hard; they truly stuck out, giving him a spot to center on. He put the tape over her nipples and saw that she was a 38.

She asked the measurement and he told her. He looked up and told her he would now measure her cup size. Randy told her to raise her hands over her head Michele did as he said, but before she could ask him how he measured for cup size, she felt his hands start to pull her top off. Before she could say anything, her top was being pulled over her head, and dropped on the couch. As soon as he got her top off, he told her to put her hands by her sides. He then bent down so her breasts were at eye level. They're beautiful he thought. Creamy white, with large light brown auroras circling the tips and nipples that stuck out at least two inches. It took quite a bit of restraint on his part not to reach out, take a hold of her breast, and wrap his lips around her nipple. Instead he took his measuring tape and wrapped it around her breast, making sure that he handled and touched them as much as possible while he measured them. Michele could feel him touching her breast. She could feel his warm breath on the nipples. She knew he was looking at them, taking in every detail. As he cupped her in his hand, she could feel a wave come over her. She could feel the lips of her pussy swell with blood and her juices rushed from them. She knew if he held her much longer, she'd cum.

As he measured her roundness, Michele felt Randy lightly graze her nipple. When she felt him make contact, she felt her nipple grow even longer. She moaned softly and shuddered. Randy heard her moan and felt her shudder. He then cupped her breasts in his hands and felt the firmness and roundness of them. They were soft and supple. As he cupped them, he rolled his thumbs over and around her nipples. Michele moaned louder and had to steady herself by placing her hand against a mirror. By feeling and measuring her, he knew she was a D cup. He stood and told her he'd be right back. He opened the door, and left Michele reeling from his touching her breasts and nipples. She was still standing in the same spot when she heard him return. She saw he was holding a light see through pair of laced trimmed panties with the same color see through bra with the clasp in the front. He handed Michele them, told her to put them on, and call for him when she was done changing so he could make any adjustments or smoothing to see how well they fit. As he turned to leave he reminded her to make sure she called for him when she was done putting them on. He opened the door and walked out, closing the door behind him. Michele was still reeling from his touch and her near orgasm. She kicked off her heels, unsnapped and unzipped her jeans and pulled them off. She folded them and placed them on top of her shirt, which Randy had folded and put on the couch.

She then put her thumbs under the waistband of her panties and peeled them off. She lifted her legs one at a time to remove her feet from them. She looked at her panties and saw the dark stain of her wetness on the crotch. The strong smell of her lust filled the air in the room. She put her panties on top of her jeans, not bothering to hide the obvious stain. She took the red panties and slid them on. They were so see through, it looked like she had nothing on but sunburn where her panties covered. She put her arms through the bra straps and clasped the front closure on them. When she finished, she faced the door and called for Randy to come in. She saw the doorknob turn and watched as Randy came in. She stood in the middle of the room facing Randy with her hands folded in front of her, obscuring his vision of her pubic region. Randy stepped towards her and told her to turn around so he could see how it fit in the back. Michele turned around and moved her hands to her sides, forgetting there were mirrors all around the room. Randy could see her reflection in the mirror, and could clearly see her pubic hair. It was curly, bushy, and the same color as the hair on her head. She was a true brunette.

He moved in closer to her and could smell her musk thick in the air. He knew that she was hot and horny. He glanced to where her clothes were folded, and saw the panties she wore to the store on top of her jeans. He saw the dark wet spot in the crotch and how it had spread to cover the whole cotton area. He reached up and fixed her bra straps since they were twisted. Then he moved his hands to the front of her to smooth out the cups, being extra careful to stroke her hard nipples. He then got on his knees, looked around her side, and smoothed out the front of her panties. As he smoothed them out, he felt some wetness on his fingertips. He looked in the mirror and could see that Michele's eyes were closed and her breathing was deep and rapid. Randy moved his hands to her back and moved his fingers to his face and breathed in. He could smell her lust and knew she was ready to be fucked. Randy rubbed his hands over her bottom smoothing the panties over her ass. He then told Michele he wanted to see how the leg bands fit her inner thighs. He then placed his hands on her lower inner thighs and pressed out on them, letting her know that he wanted her to open her legs. Michele opened her eyes and watched herself and she moved her feet apart so her legs would part.

Randy bent his head down so he could see between her legs. With the sheer see through panties she had on, he could clearly see the swollen lips of her pussy, and the moisture flowing from them. Her smell was overpowering and he could feel his cock straining against his pants as if it would soon rip out. He reached up with his finger and thumb to free the leg band from the fold of her inner thigh, and to straighten out the crotch of her panties. As he grasped the leg band of her panties between his thumb and finger and pulled them free from the fold of her thigh, he reached up with his other hand, slipped a finger under her panties, and started to stroke the wetness between her legs. Michele gasped and shook as she felt his finger slide up and down the slit of her pussy. She groaned loudly as she felt him stoke her clitoris. Her chest was heaving and her nipples were threatening to burst out of the material of her bra. She reached up, unclasped the front closure, shook herself loose from the bra, and tossed it towards the couch. She then reached up with her hands and started pulling and pinching her nipples. Randy's finger was super slick from Michele's juices, so he slid it into her. Michele pushed down as she felt his finger enter her. She wanted it to go deep in her and scratch her itchy spot.

Randy slowly started finger-fucking Michele with one, then two fingers. It seemed like her pussy was drawing his finger in and out of her by the control of her pussy muscles. He was pulling his finger out and pushing it into her slippery hole making sure to push up as much as he could so he could rub her special spot to make her wetter and wetter. His other hand was busy also. While he fingered Michele with one hand, with his other he unbuckled his belt, undid the snap, and unzipped his pants. He kicked off his shoes and pulled his pants down one leg at a time. When his pants were down to his ankles, he pulled his feet free of them, then kicked them off to the side. He took his finger out of Michele, pulled his shirt off, and tossed it towards the couch. He then placed his thumbs in the waistband of Michele's panties and pulled them down to her ankles. She picked up her feet one at a time to allow Randy to get her panties completely off. Once she was free of her panties, Randy started to stroke her again, then slipped two fingers into her. Michele bent at the waist and put her hands on her knees, giving Randy better access to her. While Randy finger fucked her, he was busy trying to get his underwear off. Michele looked behind her to watch as he worked at getting naked. She watched as the front of his underwear rolled down exposing the shaft of his dick.

She saw that it was thick, and it had to be long since she couldn't see the head. She watched as he continued to roll and pull down his shorts. She wanted to see his balls. She knew from experience that if they were large and tight, that he would cum a lot to fill her to help put out her fire. She also knew that if the hung down, they probably hadn't produced much sperm. Right now she really didn't care, she needed either. She wanted to feel his cock in her, and a lot or little sperm wasn't really important at the time. As Randy rolled down his shorts further, finally his balls popped out. Michele came when she saw them. They were huge and pressed tight against him. She knew from this that he would cum soon, and cum a lot. As she came, she bathed Randy's fingers and hand with her lubrication fluid. She reached behind her to feel his balls. She loved the feel of men's balls and his were the best. They were so big and warm. She knew his cum would be hot, and that's what she needed. She reached further down and grabbed Randy's shorts and helped him rip them off. She literally ripped the off him. She was like an animal in heat, and wanted him inside her now. She threw his tattered shorts off to the side.

With his fingers still in her, she sank to her knees on the carpet. She then bent over and placed her arms on the floor and pushed her ass up to expose her pussy full to him. She placed herself in the slave position to show Randy that she was his to do with what he wished. Michele also knew that position would give him the best chance to go deep in her by ramming his dick into her to the hilt. Randy wasted no time. He was ready to fuck her. He wanted to fuck this hot, horny woman now. He pulled his fingers from her and used her juices to lubricate the head of his dick and the shaft. He then pulled up behind Michele and allowed the shaft to slide up and down the crack of her ass. She moaned to Randy that he could fuck her in her ass later, she needed his big cock in her pussy. She said, "Fuck me, fuck me deep in my pussy, fuck me hard, and fuck me now!" Randy heard her, pulled back a bit, took his dick in his hand, bent it down and started rubbing the head up and down her slit to get it completely lubricated. Michele could feel the head of his dick and whimpered like a baby for Randy to stick it in her.

Randy stopped and placed the head of his dick against her opening. Once there, he pushed forward till he felt the head enter her. Michele felt the head of Randy's dick enter her and heard it pop as it stretched her to her fullest. It felt wonderful and now she wanted it all. With the head of his dick fully in, Randy pushed forward. He slid his cock fully into her. Not inch by inch, but all at once. Michele felt herself being filled up by his dick. God he was big. She was afraid that she couldn't take all of him, but all thoughts of that disappeared when she felt his pubic hair crush into the crack of her ass, and his balls smack up against her. Randy pulled back and pushed forward, pulled back and pushed forward. He was on a pace that was neither too fast nor too slow. Michele pushed backwards with her hips as he pushed forward with his. It was as if she was fucking him as much as he was fucking her. Randy reached forward to cup her breasts, never breaking rhythm. He squeezed and kneaded them. He rolled and pinched her nipples. Michele begged him to pull on her nipples, and squeeze hard. All this time, their pace quickened. They were pushing harder and faster.

Randy pulled her nipples hard and then pulled his hands away from her breasts and grabbed her hips. Michele knew this was a sign that he was close to coming so she quit backing back as he pushed forward. She knew if she continued to push back as he rushed forward, and push forward as he pushed back, she could miss feeling his first splash of cum into her. Judging by his size, it would be a deep one. By the angle that he was going, she knew that his sperm would hit her tickle area and set her off. Michele reached between her legs to cup his balls. She wanted to not only feel his sperm enter her, but leave him. Even though they were still firm, the sack had almost doubled in size. She knew then that she was going to be flooded with sperm. Randy had a hold of Michele's hips and was slamming himself into her hard. All at once he used his hands to tilt Michele's pelvis slightly. Michele felt this and knew that this was so the head of his dick could get to its deepest point. She felt Randy push forward and felt his arms and legs strain by the force of him pushing forward, and pulling her backwards. He held this position till he was locked in position to release his sperm into her. He then tilted his pelvis forward and hers backward. Every inch of Randy's dick was now in Michele. Michele concentrated on feeling his cum. She knew it was starting now. Randy pushed his fingers into her flesh and strained harder to start the release of his sperm.

Michele could feel the bubbling of the sperm in his balls. She could feel them releasing it to the tube that connected to his shaft. She could feel his shaft expanding with his cum racing through it to the top. She then felt his head swell to double its size as the sperm neared the exit. It now completely filled her from wall to wall, and locked into position at the opening to her womb. She could feel the slit on the head of his dick open, and his dick convulse. A second before he came, Randy moaned to Michele that he was coming. When the first spurt of cum sprayed out of his slit, she groaned out load, and then screamed. It was so hot. Not a bad hot, but a warm bath for her insides. Michele screamed out to Randy that she could feel his sperm hitting the back of her womb. She pleaded with him to keep coming. Randy didn't disappoint her. Spurt after spurt after spurt of hot cum bathed her pussy. He was coming like he never came before. Stream after stream, filling her to over flowing. She kept telling Randy over and over how good it felt. Pulse after pulse filled her and began to spill out of her pussy, down her legs, and puddle on the carpet below. Michele felt at least thirty spurts till she felt him relax.

Michele then slid to her belly on the carpet, keeping Randy locked inside her. They were both spent from their mutual orgasms. Michele told him that she had never been fucked like that before, and she would never shop anywhere else for bras or panties as long as she could get this type of service. Right then she felt Randy start to pull out of her. Michele rolled over on her side and saw that he was still hard. She sat up and wrapped her hand around his massive tool and started to stroke him up and down. She then bent over and started to kiss and lick his head. She placed his dick in her mouth and closed her lips around it. She started to bob her head up and down while she sucked on his cock. She kept going faster and faster and let more and more of his dick into her mouth and down her throat. She learned how to control her gagging and her breathing technique from when she did this to Antonio.

She did this to the other guys but never allowed them to cum in her mouth and down her throat. This time was different though and she was ready to experience it. After all, he had made her feel good, and why not return a favor with a favor. Suddenly she felt his shaft swell and his cum racing up it. She held her breath and let his entire dick slide down her throat till her lips were touching his pubic hair. The first splash hit the back of her throat and she had to swallow to keep from coughing. Then she backed off so only the head was in her mouth and continued sucking. He ejaculated three more times in her mouth before he was done. She swirled the sperm inside her mouth to get the real taste of it. It tasted sweet, not at all sour like some of her girlfriends had told her. She swallowed his cum and then licked his shaft and head clean. She then let her tongue trail up his stomach to his chest, and finally to his lips. She kissed his with passion and pushed her tongue into his mouth so he could get some of what she got. They broke off their kiss, and Michele said she'd have to go. They got redressed and Michele said she'd take the bra and panties, but only these. She wanted an excuse to come back in a couple of days for more service. They kissed again, and he escorted her out of the store. She turned and walked away, leaving him richer in more ways than one.