Michelle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mnshyguy
mnshyguy
75 Followers

Now that I was done with all my prep work, I started to get really sleepy so I went to bed. If it worked out like I planned, tomorrow would be the day. With all my planning done, I feel asleep right away and slept like a baby. I had a very sexy dream that night, too. I dreamt that I was naked in front of the whole school. I woke up just as I was about to be spanked by the principal. Oh well, his loss.

School was a blur and I soon found myself walking up my driveway. I glanced over and saw that Dave was home today, and I knew this was it. I was the only one home, so everything was perfect. I changed into a short skirt and a super tight shirt and went downstairs to use the phone. I grabbed my mom's phone list and found Dave's number. Before I talked myself out of it I quickly dialed the number.

"Hello?"

"Hi, Dave, this is Michelle next door. I hope I'm not a bother, but I have a question for you."

"Hi Michelle. You aren't a bother, so what can I help you with?"

"You're like a computer guy, right? Well, my computer won't connect to the internet and I don't know what to do. I can't wait days for the guys to show up, and I was wondering if you could come over and check it out for me."

"I'd be glad to look at it for you," he said, "I'll be over in about 5 minutes, is that fine with you?"

"It sure is, thank you so much. See you in a few," I answered as I hung up.

I ran upstairs and fired up the computer. When it was loaded I moved my special folder to the desktop, and then when into my firewall and blocked Internet Explorer from getting access to the internet. I figured this was the easiest thing for him to find, and also that it would actually stop me from getting onto the internet. Now that I was set up I went downstairs and waited for him to come over. I saw him coming so I greeted him at the door.

"Thank you so much for doing this, I don't know what I would have done. I have a paper due tomorrow and I have to research some things first."

"Oh, it's not a problem at all. I just hope I can help you. Where is your computer?" he asked.

"Oh, duh, I'm sorry. It's in my room. Come on up" I replied and showed him the way. I could feel his eyes on my bare legs and barely covered ass.

"Here we are. It'll probably take you a few minutes, so do you mind if I take a shower while you do your magic? I figured if I was in here with you I'd talk your ear off and you'd be here all day."

"That's fine," Dave said, "I'll just see what I can find."

I told him thanks one more time before I headed towards the bathroom. I decided to take a long shower to give him time to figure it out and then get snoopy. I came back to my room about twenty minutes later, and he was just sitting there waiting for me. He looked a little different to me, so I'm guessing he saw what was in the folder.

"I found what was wrong. It seems that your firewall blocked all internet access. I changed your settings to allow it again, and it's working just fine now."

"Thank you so much, Dave, I just didn't know what to do. How can I repay you for this?"

As he was getting up out of my chair he told me "it's no problem at all. You got me out of the house for a while and I got to feel useful. Call anytime you need some help."

At this I gave him a big, tight hug and called him my hero. He turned a wee bit red at this, but kept his cool. I walked him down to the door and said goodbye. When he was out of sight I took the stairs two at a time and raced into my room. I checked the history on the computer and saw that he had in fact seen the folder. The history listed the picture files, the media player, and to my surprise hotmail was also accessed. I use yahoo, so it took me a few moments to catch on.

"Oh my god!" I thought to myself. I bet he mailed himself my folder. It was just under 10 megabytes, so hotmail would mail it no problem. I for sure hadn't expected him to do this, and instead of getting worried, it just turned me on even more. There is no way he would tell my parents because he would be busted, so they were just for him. My pussy was all wet thinking about him masturbating looking at my pictures and movie.

That night I couldn't get anything done. My mind was definitely in a different place and I couldn't focus on anything. I went up to my room around 10 and knew I wouldn't sleep so I sat down at the computer. Not 2 minutes after I got upstairs my phone rang. I could see by the caller ID that it wasn't anyone in my phonebook, but I answered it anyways.

"Hi Michelle, it's Dave."

"Hi Dave, what's up? Hey, how did you get my number?"

"Your parents gave it to me in case I had to reach you for them."

"Hmm, that makes sense" I replied.

"How's the computer working? Everything still fine?"

"It sure is, thanks again for helping me out."

"Oh, it's my pleasure. My pleasure. Speaking of that, I have a confession to make."

"What is that, Dave?"

"Well, I found the problem pretty fast so I was left with time to waste, so I was looking at what you keep on your computer. You learn a lot about people by what they have running or linked. I'm a little embarrassed to admit this, but I looked in your private folder on the desktop. I saw everything, Michelle."

"Ohmygod, you weren't supposed to see that! Please don't tell my dad, he would kill me!"

"I'm not going to tell anyone, dear. Like the folder said, it was private. I should have stopped when I saw the pictures, but something came over me and I had to see it all. I watched the movie too."

"I….I don't know what to say. I'm so embarrassed I could just die. But, can I ask you something?"

"Don't be embarrassed, and ask anything you like," he said.

"Do you think I'm fat in those pictures? I keep trying but can never seem to get rid of those last few pounds. I mean, did I look okay to you?"

"You are perfect. You are probably the cutest girl I've ever seen, and then I saw those pictures and movie and now it's official. You are gorgeous, Michelle. Who did you make that video for?"

"Wow….you are too kind, you are just saying that. I made that movie for….a friend. Did you like it?"

"I liked it very much. Do you want a surprise?"

"Sure, what do you have in mind, Dave?"

"I want you to turn off your light and open your shades."

"Uh, okay." I turned off the light and walked over to the window. When I opened the shades, I saw Dave standing in his office. He was totally naked, the phone in one hand and his dick in the other one. When he saw my reaction, he took his hand off of his dick and waved at me. For an older guy he had a great body and I openly stared at him.

"I figured with all of the shows you've been giving me that I should repay the favor. You made the video for me, didn't you?" he asked.

"Yes, I did."

"I knew it. I really like it, by the way. I was just sitting here watching it again and decided to call you. Do you mind that I emailed your folder to myself? It was pretty bold of me, but I couldn't resist. You look so damn hot, Michelle. So, do you like my cock?"

"I don't mind, as long as you don't share it. And yes, I do like your cock. It's a little hard to see from over here, but I like it. What if my parents see you?"

"Yours is the only light on right now, so I figured it was a good time to do it. Your nightly shows make me so horny, and yet you weren't getting anything in return. You see, I'm an exhibitionist too. I knew what I was seeing when you were trying to find different ways to show me. You are pretty inventive. After your dad told me you were 18 now, I was biding my time until I could show you. I'm glad you finally got to see me, we'll have to do it again sometime. Goodnight Michelle."

"Goodnight Dave" was all I could think of. I was so shocked by what happened. I loved the fact that he had figured me out. He was enjoying it, and I knew he wouldn't tell anyone. Especially now that he had exposed himself to me. He didn't bother to get dressed at all, he just walked towards the door and turned off the light behind him. It was late and I was tired, so I went to bed thinking about his dick sticking out in front of him. He was as excited as I was.

The next day after school I was walking down my street, after getting off the bus, and my phone rang. The past evening I had programmed Dave's number in so I would know if he called again. I looked at the phone and there was his name.

"Hi neighbor," I said as I answered it.

"Hey hot stuff. Nobody is home at your house yet, so turn up my driveway and come right in. I want to show you something. If you want to, that is."

I just answered "okay" and pushed end. He was waiting for me inside the door. I didn't know if he wanted to make sure everything was cool, or if he wanted more. I'd soon find out, I guess.

"Thanks for stopping. I just wanted to tell you in person how much I liked the pictures and the video. You are so beautiful. My ex-wife thinks so too. She always said you'd turn out to be gorgeous."

"I'm glad you liked them. You are the first person I've flashed. I've only done panty flashes before. I thought you were cute, and I figured if I tried to keep them innocent you wouldn't tell on me. And then last night, wow, that was so cool."

"I'm glad you liked that too. It's always a good thing when they don't laugh after seeing you naked. Just let me know when you want to see it again."

"How about right now?" I said.

His answer was undoing his button, unzipping his fly, and pulling his pants down to his ankles. He was still in his boxer briefs, and I saw him look to see if I disapproved. I smiled so he pulled them down too. He was already half way hard, and the thing sprang free as the underwear past by. He wasn't huge, probably about seven inches, but it was thick and looked very nice. He let me stare at it awhile, then he asked me another question.

"Have you ever seen a guy jerk off before?"

"No," I replied, "I haven't……yet."

"Do you want me to?"

I nodded yes, and he took his pants all the way off and starting walking upstairs. I followed close behind him, staring at his hairy butt. We entered his bedroom and he motioned me to take a seat in the chair by the bed. He stood right in front of me and started stroking his dick. I was eye level with it and no more than 2 feet away from him. He started slowly at first, but change speeds many times. He would go from noisily slapping his hand against his balls to slowly sliding over his shaft and head.

About 5 minutes later he laid down on his back on the bed and motioned for me to sit next to him. When I sat down, he started to furiously stroke it. He said "here it comes" and I watched his cum shoot out. The first few spurts landed on his chest and belly, and the last of his cum just ran out and over his shaft, collecting in his pubic hair. I had given hand jobs before, but I had never watched it as a spectator. It was thrilling to see him do it to himself.

He was pretty mellow after that, and he said "I've never done that before. Well, I've done it, but never in front of someone before. Are you okay with what happened?"

"Mmm, hell yeah I'm okay with that. That was hot. We'll have to do it again sometime."

We decided that it wouldn't look good if my family saw me coming from his place, so I left before they got home. I right away went up to my room and stripped off my clothes. I could see Dave in the window, so I started rubbing my tits. My left hand found its way down to my wet pussy and I spread my lips for him to see. He gave me a thumbs up gesture, which made me laugh. I put my index finger inside of me and then brought it up to my mouth and licked myself off my finger.

This brought a round of applause from my audience and I bowed accordingly. I heard the door downstairs close so I waved at Dave and got dressed. Since it was Friday night, my parents decided they'd go out on the town. My brothers were off doing whatever they do, so I was home alone. Around 8 my phone rang. It was Dave again.

"Hey cutie. Do you want to come over?"

"Sure," I said, "be right over." I let myself in and had to find him. He was in his bedroom again, and he was naked. Since this was the second time I saw him, I noticed more things. I saw that he had a really great body. His stomach was flat and tight, his legs muscular and hairy, but not too hairy. His dick was already hard and standing straight out as I came in. I was a little surprised that he came over and gave me a hug. His cock poked me in the stomach as he hugged me.

"I guess you're happy to see me," I said.

"Of course I am. Since you got a show from me earlier, how about you give me a show tonight?"

"You mean you want to see me? Now? Um, sure, I can do that."

I did my best to give him a good strip tease. Dancing or swaying around, I removed each article of clothing one at a time. In the case of my bra, one half at a time. The whole time I stripped Dave sat in his chair slowly stroking himself. When I was totally naked he told me to sit on the bed. I was actually getting a little turned on by him telling me what to do. He then moved his chair closer to the bed so he had a better view of me.

Dave leaned back in his chair, put his feet on the bed next to me and started jerking off again.

"Play with your nipples and make them hard for me," he said.

So I massaged my tits all around until finally going after my nipples. I tweaked, pulled and twisted them until they were hard. He never stopped masturbating and was virtually silent, but a few times he would utter a "that's nice" or a "do that some more."

"That was nice, Michelle, now prop your head up with my pillows and lean back. I want to be able to see your face while you finger your pussy for me."

I did as he told and grabbed the pillows and got comfortable. I ran my hands all over my thighs and belly, but didn't touch my pussy yet. Finally, I moved a finger up my thigh and lightly ran it up my slit and over my clit. He smiled at this, so I opened my lips for him to see all of me. My left hand worked on my clit, while the other one was fingering my dripping pussy. He got off of the chair and knelt right between my spread legs. He was no more than a foot away and was still slowly pumping himself.

I must have been very excited because usually I can masturbate for quite a long time, but I came in just a few minutes. What surprised me was that I was so vocal when I came. I was panting and moaning loudly, and when I came I even cried out in pleasure. Dave liked this very much and a big smile grew on his stubble covered face. His eyes were still glued to my wet, dripping pussy. We made some idle chit chat then got dressed. He thanked me for the show and I went back home.

From then until I went to college we continued our window shows. When I arrived at college I was still a virgin, so the most Dave and I did that whole time was a couple mutual masturbations and one blow job. I was really horny one day and just decided to do it. He really liked it, but we both knew we were more into showing off.

The day I moved into college was an interesting day. My thoughts were filled with the classes I was taking and being away from home for the first time. My parents, but mostly my brothers, moved me into my dorm room. I was too focused on what was going on to notice where I was, really, and now that I'm sitting here all alone, I see that I am on the first floor facing the sidewalk. College is going to be fun.

mnshyguy
mnshyguy
75 Followers
12