Michelle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes... cum inside me please, I want your hot cum deep inside my pussy Mr. Kimball, please, please" she begged.

"unnh. I'm cumming!" I said through clenched teeth, and with another thrust I buried my cock deep inside her cunt and felt the wonderful rush as my balls emptied themselves into her tight well fucked pussy.

"mmmmm yesssss" she hissed, arching her back as she accepted my load. "oh yess.. I love it Mr. Kimball" she panted.

After what seemed to be a solid minute of ejaculating inside her I slowly pulled out, my still hard cock now slick with her juices and my mingled cum. Her pussy gave up my cock with a nearly silent plop and I sat back down, admiring her well fucked and slick pussy and ass.

She turned around then and sat up on the edge of my desk, leaning forward to give me a long sultry kiss.

"Well, is that an A Mr. Kimball? I did all the extra credit you said you wanted. "She said with a mischievous glint in her eyes.

"Definitely I think you got an A Michelle." I said after breaking another deep kiss with her.

What the hell just happened I screamed in my head! I am so screwed!

She hopped off my desk, leaving a cute wetspot on my blotter, and quickly started to get dressed again.

"I have waited all year for that Mr. Kimball." She said as she picked up her school bag again.

"As have I Michelle." I smiled a bit weakly, sexually satisfied but a little worried at the same time. She flashed me another smile, her face flushed from the sex.

"I have to get going, need to catch the next bus out. I'll be thinking of you on the way home though." She winked as she got to the door. At the thought of her riding around on a bus or walking around school with my cum inside her my cock reversed its current trend of getting soft. She paused at the door.

"What would I have had to do to get an A+ though? I forgot to ask." My mind scrambled a bit.

"Anal, or have brought a friend I would think." I said smiling. A thoughtful look played across her face.

"Darn, I should have gone for an A+." she shrugged then opened up the door, stepping out into the empty hallway.

"See you around Mr. Kimball " she said and started to close the door behind her, then thinking better of it she opened it again and shot "oh, and I know I aced the test by the way." She gave me a big smile and winked, then disappeared down the hall towards the buses.

12