Michelle and The Trash Men

Story Info
Michelle needs help with yard waste, the yard men waste her.
4.2k words
4.3
93.9k
28
4

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 08/08/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
flabuf
flabuf
174 Followers

I've moved from Loving Wives to non-consent here. Much more appropriate for what happens to Michelle in this story. Perhaps the other stories about The Process and Aromas should have been under this heading. Que sera.

You'll find some light bondage and pain in this story so be forewarned. If you don't like such things, this probably won't be your cup of tea. If you do... enjoy.

I welcome your comments and want to know if you've enjoyed my story. However, if you're inclined to leave rants, or profanity aimed at the author, I'll happily utilize the power of deletion to send your note into cybervoid. Voting to me is pretty much irrelevant. While it's nice to get a high number, I've noticed most don't vote based on whether or not the story is well written, has any substance, or provokes thought, rather they vote based on their 'like' factor or whether or not the story belongs in a particular category 'I gave it a 1 without even reading it' (an actual quote) regardless of the actual story. On top of that, typically less than 1% of readers vote at all. Hardly a representative sample.

If you chose to vote, be kind. This isn't my profession (or most writers on this site).

So, enjoy the story. Let me know your thoughts and how I might improve it going forward.

*

Michelle's thoughts race through her mind...

(What the heck is that all about? Damn, I'm wet again.) The afternoon a few weeks ago when Robert had tied her to the bedposts and blindfolded her invaded her thoughts as she absent-mindedly pulled the weeds. She replayed the events in her mind. The silence -- he didn't say a word for the whole hour, the music -- blues, the feelings, and fear laced with excitement and then the touch (That was really cool. I can't believe that that was a tie he used to touch me) She closes her eyes and feels the tie drape across her body drifting from her legs to her flame red triangle and on up over her breasts and back again as if it were now rather than so long ago.

(He's so much fun to play with....)

And in the background... Squeal, Roar....Squeal, Roar

(Damn! Now what am I going to do?)

The recycle truck turned the corner. (I've got to stop them.)

Trotting to the street Michelle, her breasts bouncing wildly under her shirt, was certainly not 'On her game' today. She was filthy from kneeling in the dirt pulling weeds, her hair back, no make-up on and dressed the gardener. In her case this meant loose short shorts and a white, loose fitting wife beater t-shirt.

There being nothing laid out at the street in front of her house she knew they wouldn't stop unless she did something to grab their attention.

"Hey, hey!!" raising her arms and waiving anxiously her breasts wobbled under the wife beater and one fell out the side.

Squealing to a stop next to her, the man on the passenger side, Ted from his name tag, ogles her and speaks loudly. "Can I help you, m'aam?"

"Yes, please." "I'm supposed to have the branches my husband cut yesterday out here on the road for you to pick up and I just lost track of time. Can you help me get them out?"

"Sorry.. no time for that now."

"I'll pay you."

"I already got a job, m'aam, and I might lose it if we come in late."

(I'm not in the mood for this.) "C'mon, at least take a quick look with me in the back yard and see how much I've got. It won't hurt."

"Leroy, we got a moment to look at what this lady has out back?"

(Leroy! Not that Leroy!) Michelle had had an event a few weeks back where she'd succumbed to her desires kindled by the aromas of Tony and Leroy, the garbage men. Leroy, the blackest man she'd ever seen, had taken her from behind while Tony was fucking her face. He'd unceremoniously shoved his tool into her ass not even trying her pussy and plowed away. When he was done filling that orifice with his seed she had found herself on the step of the garbage truck with his softening member in her mouth cleaning him off when she received yet another, albeit smaller, load of his semen in her mouth.

Michelle has a 'thing', actually she has several 'things', which excite her no end, and when she's excited it's as if she has an out of body experience and just cannot control herself. She becomes compliant sexually. No, that's not right. She becomes compliant, and wanton. Her whole being becomes one of needing to be used. While some might call it non-consent, the truth is that she consents willingly even though her mind races {No, no, no...) It isn't "No" to whoever happened to be with her, it's "No" to herself. She thinks of herself as a good wife, a faithful wife, and then these things 'happen'.

"Sho nuff, man."

"How you doing, Miss Michelle?"

"You two know each other?" Ted queried.

"We've met." Michelle's response as if it were a pleasantry.

"Come on back and I'll show you what I need." Michelle turns to head to the back yard, her breasts again wobble back and forth as they shift weight under the shirt which covered nothing on the side (Thank god they're going to help. Robert would be so pissed if I didn't get this done.)

Leroy and Ted follow as Michelle leads them back watching her ass cheeks roll as she strides quickly to the back where Robert had left the branches for her to tie up and drag to the street. Actually, Robert had begun to drag the branches out front himself when Michelle called him in for dinner and told him she could do it in the morning, she really wanted to spend some alone time with him and it had been worthwhile, making love after dinner, showering together, and sleeping back to front soundly through the night. She had no one to blame for her current predicament but herself.

Reaching the branches Michelle bends down to pick up the first group and her t-shirt hangs loosely off her chest, her breasts completely exposed. Her short shorts ride up her rear and expose a delightful ass, round and inviting, a tuft of flame red hair sneaks out one leg of the shorts.

Leroy is watching her and admiring her body as she works to gather the branches together. Ted is unsure of what exactly he's supposed to do but starts to gather up branches too as he keeps his eye on the woman bending over.

"We gonna have to tie them up, Miss Michelle" Leroy's voice a reminder of Barry White, low, resonate, and intoxicating. "You got any string or twine?"

"Sure, I'll grab some from inside."

"What's going on?" Ted inquires to Leroy

"Can't tell you just now, Mr. Ted, we'll just have to see how it goes."

"Here we go." Michelle walking towards Leroy, her breasts bouncing under the thin covering, hands Leroy the twine knowing that he and Ted are enjoying the show. At this point she feels she's in control, that they would do whatever she asked as long as she gave them a bit of a show. "How much do we need to gather to tie together?"

"7 or 8 of these branches should do it." "We got to make sure that they aren't too big for the fellows back at the plant."

Michelle, watching Leroy bend over to gather branches, and, knowing how much men loved seeing her body, starts working with him. She bends over knowing her top will hang off of her ample chest. Robert had told her that men thought that this was more sensual than if she were nude. Even though she was technically clothed, there was really nothing holding her breasts from hanging down and the shirt from hanging lower.

"Here, let me help you." Leroy's voice echoed in her ear and she could feel herself going into her zone. Leroy's Barry White voice sent her into another space. (No, no... her eyes closed. Not now!)

And then the pinch.

Michelle absorbed in gathering branches and giving the men a show, misses Leroy's action. He reaches over and inside the hanging shirt. He pinches her right nipple. Looking down, her hands holding the branches, she sees Leroy's hand inside her wife-beater his thumb and the knuckle of his right hand pinching her tightly. ("Please...") but nothing comes out of her mouth. It is happening again. She's going into her 'zone'.

Leroy pinches even harder and then twists Michelle's nipple. She drops the branches and leans forward, her nipple firmly in his grasp. She finds herself bending over now, both hands on the ground steadying herself as Leroy twists her nipple ever harder, pulling it away from her chest.

"Come on over here Ted. Get you some of this."

Ted quickly moves to Michelle and, leaning down, reaches inside the wife-beater and grabs her other breast and kneads it roughly. Grabbing her breast, pinching and pulling her nipple he's having the time of his life. He twists her breast as it hangs low from her chest. Leroy backs away still pinching, twisting and pulling. Michelle bent over at the waist, hands on the ground, ass up in the air.

SMACK! (Oooowww.) Leroy spanked her hard on the ass. "You like that, Miss Michelle?" Still pulling her nipple with his right hand.

SMACK! Again. The feelings are overwhelming, pain, ecstasy, There's such a fine line. Michelle's eyes close tightly and she concentrates on the sensations. SMACK!!

(Oh my GOD! Michelle thinks through the pain. It stings! Here we go again.) And she lost it completely.

Michelle's thoughts race (I'm wet... I can't let this happen... Damn it feels good... Stop! Don't stop!)

SMACK! "You like a bit of pain don't you, Miss Michelle?"

The pain in Michelle's breast stops, Leroy has let go of her nipple. Ted is still groping her other breast, squeezing it roughly, pinching and pulling her nipple. She feels Leroy's left hand solidly on her ass as if holding himself up. SMACK!

(What the???) The pain was in her right breast. Leroy had just slapped it inside of her shirt.) SMACK he slaps it again. (How did HE know?) Robert does this when they are fucking sometimes and it always gets her attention.

Leroy surprised himself with this action; he'd seen tit slapping on videos occasionally but always thought the women were paid to endure the pain. Now here was this gorgeous redhead and she wasn't doing anything to stop him. SMACK! He felt her breast give way under his hand as he slapped her again and watched as it bounced away from the slap and then bounced back and forth again.

"You want to give it a shot, Ted?"

"Sure."

(Oh god... NO!!!) Still bent over (I don't know what to do...) she stays immobile.

Ted lets go of her breast and moves behind Michelle. "I think I'll go here." pulls her shorts quickly down off that gorgeous ass and gives it a solid WHACK! Leroy is pinching her nipple again and pulling it painfully.

(Ooooooowwwww, that stings!) Michelle's head hangs as she stands all fours on the ground, ass in the air, completely exposed now with her shorts at her ankles and the wife beater hanging from her shoulders.

SMACK! SMACK!

Michelle couldn't feel Leroy anywhere, his pinching had stopped, just the feeling of the earth on her feet and the weight of her upper body on her hands, the pain of Ted spanking her now red ass. Her mind racing and her arms getting tired, she nonetheless didn't move from her position.

SMACK! Ted smoothes his hand on Michelle's ass feeling the redness, the ridges of red where his hand has imprinted on her cheeks. His finger drops in between her legs and grazes the wetness that is there, then returns to fondling her ass again.

SMACK! Ted spanks her again.

(What the heck??? What's that?) Looking underneath her, her vision is blocked by the t-shirt. (What's he doing?!)

A looping around her breast. Leroy is fiddling around down there but she can't see what he's doing. Another looping, around and around. Leroy is using the twine, a rough unfinished cord, to bind her tit. 3, 4, 5, 6 loops and then over to the other breast and the same thing.

Ted's finger is now invading her as Leroy is tying up her tits. (God I'm wet.) Her breaths come quickly as her orgasm nears. Suddenly Leroy yanks tightly.

"Ooowww..." (Damn, I was so close)

"Stand up."

Michelle walks her hands back and stands, her shirt falls over her breasts now burning from being bound tightly, her shorts pool at her ankles, her eyes glazed and Leroy knows this look on her.

He motions to Ted who moves close to Michelle's left and Leroy takes Michelle's right hand and pushes it inside his elastic waisted work pants where his cock is eagerly awaiting her. Ted takes the queue and unzips freeing his own penis and moves her left hand on him. Michelle squeezes each of the men's cocks, releases and squeezes again. She loves the feel of a man, of a man's penis in her hand, on her face, or in her mouth anywhere really. She loves everything about a man's cock and goes into that zone when she's with one.

Leroy reaches over and slips the shoulder straps of her shirt over her shoulders and it drops to her wrists, her hands still on Ted and Leroy's cocks.

SMACK (Oooowwww!) Her breast stung again, but her hands held steady. (I can take this.)

Michelle is looking straight ahead. Not at her tormentors. Standing stoically, naked and humiliated, her short shorts around her ankles laying on her Croc covered feet, and her top hanging from her wrists as she holds the men's cocks in her hands squeezing tightly now. Her breasts standing straight out, reddening from the abuse and tight from the twine twisted around them.

"Don't let go now." Leroy is talking to her, giving her instructions. "Don't you let go of my cock." SWACK! He slaps her bound tit with a force and leaves his hand imprint on it. Ted is playing with Michelle's ass as Leroy does this, reaching between her legs and alternately pushing his fingers in her pussy and then her ass as she endures the pain in her chest.

Leroy slaps her tit again, and then the other. Each time she feels the initial sting, hears the slap simultaneously and then notices the bouncing of her breast as it settles back into place.

Leroy picks up the box cutter Michelle had brought out to cut the twine and hacks at the wife beater cutting it loose and allowing it to drop to her ankles along with her shorts.

"Come on over here." Leroy has an idea. Taking her hand out of his pants he leads her waddling to the tree where Robert had cut the branches. "Give me your hands." Michelle does hesitantly. He wraps the twine around her wrists several times and secures them together and then tosses the twine over a branch. Pulling it, her hands rise over her head and she stands on tip toes her clothing puddled around her ankles, her tits facing straight forward and now turning a bluish tinge from the lack of blood going to them.. (God they hurt.) But the pain is intermittent, laced with excitement and the wetness. Leroy ties the twine securely.

"We wouldn't want you to get too loud now would we, Miss Michelle?" Knowing how loudly she orgasmed and knowing that they were outside and not wanting anyone to see her in this position she shook her head rather than answer out loud. Michelle's eyes wide now, her mind racing.

Leroy bends down and tears at the wife beater again finally pulling it from her ankles and then wadding it up and shoving it into her mouth. He strips some of the cloth and wraps it around her head holding the makeshift gag tightly where Michelle couldn't utter an intelligible sound. Anything more than an "Mmmmphh".

And the punishment starts.

SMACK her tit burns. SMACK, again. "Mmmmmph" and then Leroy brushes her breast touching it gently as if to take the pain away. SMACK, her butt stings with Ted's strike and she jumps with the pain. Ted is enjoying his time. His wife at home had pissed him off for sometime now and to be able to take it out on a woman, any woman would do, but this one was, in spite of her unmade up state, still beautiful. To abuse her let Ted release his anger and he got into it.

She saw Leroy bend over and pick up a thin branch with several smaller branches on it. It was perhaps 3 or 4 feet long. He whittled at the branch cutting the smaller twigs off its green stem creating a makeshift whip. She shakes her head wildly "Mmmmmph, mmmmmph" is all that she can do. She starts to kick out but can't get any force into her kicks as she is standing on her tiptoes so she twists wildly.

"I get it." Leroy says, "No marks." Michelle nods excitedly. "Ok, but you gotta play nice now." She nods again, her eyes wide.

Leroy slaps her face lightly. "You like that, Miss Michelle?" She shakes her head 'No' quickly and he does it again. "You like that?" Another shake. Ted whacks her bright red ass hard. Michelle jumps on her toes and falls forward losing her balance the twine cutting into her wrists. Leroy picks her up quickly and steadies her, grabbing her waist and standing her under the tree.

He slaps her breast again. She sees his hand as it strikes her, the compression of her tit, the sting and the rebound. He does it again.

"If I take out the gag, you gonna be quiet?" Rapid, wide eyed nods.

"OK"

Ted is getting bolder again and shoves his hand between her legs. He pushes his fingers in her sopping wet gash and, almost simultaneously, shoves his thumb into her ass. He's having the revenge he's wanted with his wife and isn't holding back. Michelle's feet are apart as far as her shorts would allow and he's working her.

Leroy takes the box cutter and cuts the twine knot he's made on her breasts and then unloops it freeing them. They burn as the blood rushes back in. The color comes back. And Leroy slaps them again twice each. Hard, making her wince. They bounce more untethered and he smiles at his work.

Ted is now fondling Michelle's ass and pushing his finger in and out of her anus. Leroy reaches down and presses his finger into her engorged pussy and lifts up holding her weight with his hand. Michelle remembers being lifted onto the garbage truck with this powerful man's hand, his finger inside of her. Her body tightens with her first orgasm and she squeezes her thighs together holding both his hand between her legs and his finger inside of her and tightening her asshole with Ted's finger impaled there. She shakes, her eyes closed tightly.

"I'm gonna let you down now little lady. Would you like that?" Michelle's mouth opens and she breaths in deeply then exhales no sounds come out of her mouth. She nods.

Leroy cuts the twine from her wrists and pulls it from the branch.

Michelle's arms drop weakly to her side when the tension is gone and her head hangs.

"Ok, let's see you play nice." Leroy says as he puts his hands on Michelle's shoulders. A light pressure there and she knows what he means. She drops to her knees and then pulls his elastic waisted pants down to his thighs releasing his cock in front of her mouth.

"No hands, Miss Michelle. And worship it a bit first."

Michelle rubs her face in his pubic hair, nudges his cock with her face, with her nose, rolling it along her cheek and eyes. She drops down and nestles it on her forehead as her nose is pressed into his unshaven scrotum. The fragrance of him hits her and it's as if another wave comes over her. She loves the smell of a man here. It sends her into heat and she's in heat now. Michelle opens her mouth and takes his sac in rolling his testes with her tongue. She reaches up to hold his member but Leroy says "Uh uh, no hands." and she moves them around his bulk and holds his cheeks pulling him closer to her as she nuzzles in.

Ted kneels behind Michelle now. His hands around her and he's groping her breasts as she's nuzzles in Leroy's pubis. One hand drops to her crotch and a pair of fingers roughly presses into her clit circling it, massaging it roughly as he abuses her breast with his other hand.

She feels Ted's member on her back, just over her buttocks. (No, no... I'm not ready.)

Michelle rolls Leroy's member back with her nose and then gives his sac one more vacuum pull sucking her cheeks in and then releases, she looks up at Leroy says "Please let me use my hand."

flabuf
flabuf
174 Followers
12