Michelle and The Trash Men Ch. 05

Story Info
Michelle's unexpected visit, Leroy gives her a golden shower.
3.1k words
4.21
30.9k
16
1

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 08/08/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
flabuf
flabuf
174 Followers

At long last the conclusion to Michelle and the Trash Men. If you haven't read the previous chapters this one stands on its own but you may want to in order for the pieces to completely fit.

Enjoy

*

Michelle heard knocking at the door immediately followed by Lil Shit barking his tiny 4 pound Maltese bark. 'Who the heck could that be?' she thought to herself as she wrapped the bath sheet around her tucking it under her right arm not having time to wrap it full around her and tuck it into itself. It was Saturday and she'd allowed herself to sleep in late. Her hair was wet and her body red from the steaming hot shower she had just finished as she walked to the door. As she reached it LS was beside himself alternately barking at the door and then turning the front part of his body around looking up at her as if asking if he was doing a good job. Michelle reached down to pick him up knowing this would stop the barking but as she did the bath sheet fell from under her arm and slid down her backside to the floor. Picking it up and starting to wrap it around herself again she saw Leroy in the window watching her in her predicament smiling and just shaking his head. She couldn't help but smile her embarrassment away holding LS with her left arm as she opened the door with her right.

"Leroy, what a surprise. What brings you here?"

"I came to finish up the job Miss Michelle. Couldn't leave a lady in distress." His baritone voice soothing her as he spoke. God she loved the sound of his voice. "Thought I'd let you know I was here before I got started."

"Thank you Leroy. I appreciate that." Michelle responded Lil S squirming wildly which had the effect of shaking the towel loose enough that her right breast was almost completely exposed. "It seems I'm petty much disheveled every time you come over." she said not able to pull the towel up with her hand full of squirming dog and Leroy towering over her.

"Let me help you with that." And, with that, Leroy reached over and pulled Michelle's towel up where Michelle could once again hold it tightly to her body with her right arm. "Tha's better now m'aam, or is it?" Leroy smiled again as he remembered their recent encounters and how Michelle's body reacted to pain.

Michelle couldn't believe how polite this man was being. Here was the blackest man she'd ever known. One she'd only recently met and who had, in that short week's time, fucked her several times both normally and anally, tied her to a tree and spanked her tits, cum freely on her tits, in her rectum, and on her face and hair. "Yes, thank you." she responded, looking down embarrassed. "Thank you." Michelle was again mesmerized by Leroy's voice. His deep resonance cursed through her body and she breathed it in, closing her eyes for a moment. 'This is going too fast.' she thought to herself her body tingling at the thought of Barry White singing.

"I've got a favor to ask, Leroy." she almost heard herself crying out "NO!" as she spoke.

"Yes m'aam?"

"It's going to sound really funny, but you remind me of Barry White... your voice that is."

"I hear that a lot Miss Michelle. Now, what can I do for you?"

"Could you just say "We got it going on..." to me?"

"Why sho, Miss Michelle. Sho nuff I can do that." and with that he put his hands on her shoulders and turned her around, pulled her back towards him, took LS from her arm and set him down, and reached up holding one of her towel covered breasts in his huge hand and the other hand around her waist. "We got it going on now don't we?"

Michelle leaned back into his massive chest and put her hands on top of his, holding them as he fondled her. "Yes m'aam, we got it going on." He continued. As he spoke his hand kneaded her breast, the towel shifting away from it and Michelle could feel the coolness of air where the warmth of the towel had been. "I've been wondering..." his voice echoed through her "what it is that moves us this way." his thumb and forefinger started to roll her nipple around, pulling it, pinching it. Pinching it harder and Michelle just held her hand on top of his while he did. She moved her other hand off his and reached behind her wanting to feel whether or not he was becoming aroused. She was not disappointed when she felt his massive member swelling beneath his pants. The towel fell from her body and dropped to the floor. Michelle was now naked leaning back against Leroy as he pinched her nipple and his other hand drifted down between her legs.

Michelle remembered the first time she met Leroy and his finger going right there, invading her. This time though she shifted her legs slightly opening herself to his probing. Much like that first time he was not gentle about it. Not that he was rough, just that he pressed his finger into her without as much as wetting it and pulling it upward inside of her, lifting her onto her toes. He was playing with her and she was going into her zone, her body reacting regardless of what her brain said. Working his finger inside of her, pulling harder on her nipple while twisting it, Michelle rubbed vigorously on Leroy's member feeling its length and girth even through his pants, her mouth watered and she was so close to an orgasm. Her breathing quickened, her legs spread slightly further apart, her fingers pinched on top of Leroy's pinching her nipple even harder and ...

"Oh My GOD!!! Oh my god, oh my god...." Michelle's orgasm weakened her knees and she bent forward with the shudders which reeked through her body. She clamped her legs together with Leroy's hand between them and his finger deep inside of 'her', her hand pressed his hard on her breast and her other hand just held onto Leroy's manhood for the moment.

Leroy loosened his grip on Michelle's breast and pulled his finger from inside of her, drawing it across her clit and rubbing that bud firmly as he did. "You good Miss Michelle?" his voice resonated.

"Yes.... yes. Thank you." She dropped to her knees and breathed deeply out. "Yes, I'm fine." She shook her head slightly as if to say to herself 'I can't believe my life... what is coming over me?' She turned and looked up at Leroy who was just watching her, his massive cock pressing out on the cloth of his pants leg, and reached up to hold him again. She leaned forward her face pressed now against his manhood savoring the feel. Instinctively she looked up at him and raised her hands, one to the top of his pants holding the waist as the other reached for his zipper. Michelle wanted, needed, to please this man who had just done so much for her.

"Not now, Miss Michelle. Let me finish up that work for you." Michelle couldn't believe what she was hearing; it was so seldom a man, any man, had turned down her offer to share her body, her talents with them. Leroy patted Michelle's face and turned to the door leaving her on her knees naked and bewildered.

Kneeling there Michelle's right hand went to the triangle between her legs and started to rub herself again. Her eyes closed as she administered a massage to her clit. Her other hand reached up and across her chest holding onto her nearly perfect breast. She imagined herself with his hands, his finger just there. She sighed again just as Lil S started to lick her leg.

"Oh... I completely forgot about you. I'm sorry Lil one. Let me put something on and I'll take you out." Lil Shit wagged his whole body when he heard the words 'take you out'. He made little hops and ran to the door.

"Not just yet, honey. Give me a moment." Michelle picked up her bath sheet, draping it over her shoulder not even trying to cover up. At this point she didn't care if the whole world saw her body naked, she was satisfied and in a zone.

Quickly putting on a pair of running shorts, one of Robert's t-shirts and a pair of sneakers she said "C'mon Lil one, let's go out."

Outside Leroy was finishing up having taken the last of the limbs and put them in the bed of his light blue, battered '94 Ford F-150. "Just about done here Miss Michelle. I'll be gone in a minute but I sho do need to use your bathroom if you don't mind."

"No, no problem Leroy. Come on in." Lil S finished up his business and ran to the door when he saw Michelle and Leroy heading inside. Michelle held the door open both for him and for Leroy who she smelled as he went by her, his sweat mixed with the Michelle's own aromas lingering on his fingers. Michelle again shook her head to herself as she breathed in the fragrances and felt once again the wantonness which she didn't understand, but knew oh so well. That, combined with her desire to please this man who had just pleased her led her to what was to happen next.

"Over here Leroy." Michelle led him to the guest bathroom opened the door for him and took his hand leading him in. "Let me help you."

Leroy, unsure as to what Michelle meant just stood there as Michelle lifted the lid to the toilet, dropped to her knees, reached up to open his zipper and pulled it down. She reached in pulling down Leroy's boxers with one hand and then easing his cock out with her other. She leaned forward, rubbed his black cock on her face smelling his manhood and loving the smell. Opening her mouth she slid his member in til it touched the back of her throat, closed her lips on it and sucked on it gently before pulling her head back, kissing the tip and smiling.

"Robert lets me hold him sometimes when he relieves himself and I'd like to do that for you if you want." Leroy couldn't believe his ears. This gorgeous redhead was kneeling in the bathroom holding 'him' gently and asking if she could do so while he urinated.

"If you want, Miss Michelle. You can shor'ly do that." His voice echoed off the tiles in the bathroom.

Michelle kissed the tip again and aimed him toward the toilet. Leroy, having never done this before had a moment before he could ease up enough to pee. When he did, Michelle leaned forward and kissed his cock, licking the underside as he unleashed a torrent of hot yellow piss which she felt going through his member on its way to the bowl. Leroy closed his eyes and concentrated on the feeling for the moment enjoying both the feel of this beautiful woman holding his cock and the pleasure of releasing the pressure which had become uncomfortable.

As the stream weakened Leroy opened his eyes in time to see Michelle's face moving forward on his cock to where, finally she aimed the still streaming tip into her mouth. His piss now pouring into, and out of her mouth and on into the toilet he couldn't believe his eyes. Michelle's were closed and she seemed to be in a trance. She opened her eyes looking up at Leroy looking down at her and smiled with him in her mouth. She pulled back again letting him finish his business in the toilet and gulped drinking some of that golden fluid he'd shared with her.

As he finished Michelle shook him briefly, then pulled his member into her mouth once again. This time there was no doubt what she had in mind. As she sucked him deeply in her mouth she reached up again and unhooked his slacks, loosened his belt and pulled them down. Holding him in her mouth with one hand her other reached around his sizable girth and pulled him closer to her by his buttocks. For the first time she really noticed something about Leroy. His bottom was round, very firm, and hairy. Normally Michelle didn't like hairy men but something about Leroy and the coarseness of his hair intrigued her. She buried her face into his wiry pubic hair and sucked hungrily on his meat. Michelle loved the feel of a man swelling up in her mouth and that is exactly what was happening quickly now. She felt the tip of his cock pressing on the back of her throat and wondered if she could take all of him in when he was completely engorged.

She moved her head back, her tongue and lips holding 'him' much like her vagina would providing just enough lubrication and pressure to make it pleasurable. Pulling back nearly to the head she licked his pee hole and then the ridge around the head of his cock. Letting go of the base she reached under him and held his balls in her hand as she moved her head forward again. Remembering what Robert had taught her she allowed only her lips and tongue to touch Leroy's member as she did this. Holding his testes firmly and digging her fingernails into Leroy's backside she found herself allowing her throat to relax as she reached the midway point on his now completely engorged cock. The tip of his cock pressed against that sphincter in the back of her throat and she stopped for a moment, breathed in through her nose, let Leroy's balls go and reached around his buttocks with her other hand. She pulled him into her not sure she would be able to go through with this but then she felt the tip of his cock slip past the tightness and it was much like the first time she had anal sex, once she got past that moment of discomfort the rest of the experience was 'over the top'. She felt the tip of his cock as it slid down her throat past her gag reflex and she was amazed at the feeling. She buried her face again against his pubic hair and smelled the male pheromones embedded there, the fingers of both hands pulling him as deeply toward her as was humanly possible.

She'd done it. She deep throated this man's massive 9 inch cock and the idea thrilled her. Pulling back just to where the tightness of her throat normally resisted intrusion she then pulled back the rest of the way, took a deep breath and dove back down on this man's rock solid cock. Michelle let go with her right hand from Leroy's ass and reached up again to feel his girth as it slid into and out of her mouth. She was amazed at the wetness, the solidity, the feel of his cock as she pressed forward again, again relaxing her throat and burying her face in his pubis.

A thought raced through her mind and she let loose of his cock and moved her hand again to hold his sac. But this time her index finger reached underneath Leroy and, wet from the saliva that had coated his cock, she inserted the tip in his puckered anus. This was enough for Leroy and he reached down grabbing Michelle's head with both hands and started fucking her face vigorously her finger slipping in and out of his ass as he forced himself over and over into her maw. Letting go with his right hand, his left wrapped in her red mane yanking her back and forth on him, he slapped her face. "C'mon now bitch. Fuck me with your face. Fuck ME!!" Michelle couldn't help herself, she pressed her finger deeply in Leroy's ass and felt him spasm with his whole body. His anal sphincter tightened and loosened over and over as his cock pulsed over and over in her throat. He was so deep in her that she knew he was ejaculating directly into her throat well past where she might be able to taste his seed. But something else surprised her that she could feel his cock pulsing deep within her throat and she even believed she could feel the warmth of his cum inside her. She pressed her face as deeply in his midsection as she could and pulled on his ass hoping she could go even deeper on him.

Leroy's pulsing subsided, his grip on Michelle's hair loosened and she felt a relief come over him the muscles of his ass even relaxing as his orgasm subsided. She didn't want to move though loving the feel of his cock so deeply inside of her in this her crowning accomplishment as an oral lover.

Moments passed and she relaxed herself, pulled her head back feeling every inch of his softening cock as it slid back into her mouth from her throat. In her mouth she savored it again tasting now the cum which was at the tip and, as he shuddered one more time, a last drip coming from his pee hole. Letting it fall from her mouth she rubbed her face on 'him' back and forth loving the feel of this still massive cock as it rolled on her cheeks, nose and eyes. She kissed him again, sucked him into her mouth one more time 'petting' his underside with her tongue and then holding him with her right hand as she pulled her face back she slapped her face with him over and over.

"Thank you Leroy, that was amazing."

"Yo're very welcome, Miss Michelle. We'll do this again sometime if you'd like."

"I'd like that."

Michelle leaned back, pulled Leroy's boxers and slacks up, buckled his pants, belted him, and pulled up his zipper kissing his bulge on the outside of his pants before raising herself up, taking his hand, and leading him to the front door.

"I appreciate your finishing the job, Leroy. Thank you. Thank you for everything."

"You're welcome Miss Michelle. Call me anytime you need some help. You know where to find me." His voice rolled out of his chest and Michelle was again touched. She kissed him on the cheek.

"Bye now."

flabuf
flabuf
174 Followers