Michelle at the Beach Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
flabuf
flabuf
174 Followers

Adrienne said 'You really are a slut aren't you, Michelle?" who responded with a slight nod.

"Then finish him off, slut." Michelle looked up at Robert who gave a slight tilt to his head and she went to work.

Pulling George's growing member in her mouth she reached up with her other hand and cupped his balls lightly. She rocked back and forth on George's dick and then moved her hand under him and started to play with his puckered anus. Pushing it in him, slightly at first but then more forcefully Adrienne squealed "Yes! Fuck his ass -- he's such a pussy." With that George shot his load. Spurt after spurt shot into Michelle's waiting mouth and she kept her head on top of him swallowing and swallowing her finger still playing with his butt hole. Finally, with his last bit of cum in her mouth and his knees weakening he touched her head and said "Enough."

She pulled her finger from his tight hole and then let his softening member drop out of her mouth. She kissed it once and then pulled his trunks back up to his waist.

"I think I need a shower now." was all she said as she stood up, kissed Robert on the cheek and walked, her hips rolling softly, to the ladies locker room.

"I think I'll help her." Penny said and followed quickly.

Adrienne said "I think it's time for George and me to go. Don't you George?"

Meekly George nodded. "Thanks for a great time. Good night." and they left the men's room leaving only Robert and Pat.

"Wow that was something Robert. You are right. Michelle is every man's dream."

flabuf
flabuf
174 Followers
12