Michelle Branch's Photo Shoot

Story Info
Lucky photographer goes on location with Michelle Branch.
2k words
4.46
24.6k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'My God, she's hot!'

Derek Slade peered through the viewfinder of his brand new Nikon D3 digital SLR. He had landed the dream assignment of his young career -- a photo shoot at the Big Sky Movie Ranch with one of music's rising young stars, Michelle Branch.

And she was drop-dead gorgeous.

'Steady, boy,' he cautioned himself. 'Stay on task.'

The lens sharpened into critical focus, and Derek drank in the beauty of the young woman. Michelle was a dark-haired, sultry, smoldering, sloe-eyed temptress who projected an air of deceptive innocence. Her smile radiated a 'come-hither' aura that Derek found quite distracting. His big cock twitched and bulged under his tight jeans. He hoped she couldn't see.

Her outfit didn't help either.

Michelle Branch was the sexiest cowgirl Derek had ever seen.

She wore a white Stetson and cowboy boots, and a red bandana around her slim throat. She had rolled up the sleeves of her flannel shirt, which was tied up under her breasts, baring her midriff, and was unbuttoned all the way down the front to the knot. Her full, round breasts threatened to burst out of their precarious confinement.

She was, very obviously, not wearing a bra.

Her blue jean cutoffs were tight and short and rode up in the crack of her plump ass. The undersides of her cheeks spilled out around the denim fabric. He fly was open, and tufts of thick, black pubic curls peeked over the top of the zipper.

She was, very obviously, not wearing panties either!

She sat on the boardwalk in front of the saloon, cradling her vintage Gibson Hummingbird guitar in her lap. She propped a slim, tapered leg over the edge of a horse trough. Her cutoffs rode up, exposing her vulvae.

"How's this look?" she asked innocently.

Derek swallowed hard.

"Th-that's....great, Ms. Branch."

It came out as a squeak.

Michelle's silvery laugh sent a shiver of delight through him.

"How many times do I have to tell you, silly -- call me Michelle!"

He snapped a few more shots, wondering if any of them would be suitable for public consumption.

She stood up and lovingly, carefully placed the Hummingbird in its case and latched it shut. She glanced around, smiling like a kid in a candy store.

"Isn't this great?" she enthused. "All those great old TV Westerns and movies that were shot here! 'Gunsmoke.' 'Little House on the Prairie'..."

He zoomed in for a head and shoulders closeup of her beatific smile and rattled off a half dozen shots. All of them were keepers.

"And this neat old saloon! I can just imagine Miss Kitty in here...."

Michelle strolled inside, carrying her guitar case, disappearing between the swinging doors.

Derek followed. He still had to pinch himself, unable to believe that he was out here taking pictures of this luminously beautiful young vixen. Just the two of them. He had managed to get an assignment to do some publicity shots of Michelle in her recording studio as she began to work on her first new solo album in several years. It was shortly after she and her friend Jessica Harp had put their band "The Wreckers" on hold so they could pursue solo projects. If Derek hadn't known better, he could have sworn she was flirting with him that day -- despite the fact that her husband Teddy and their little daughter Owen were not too far away.

And the next day he had gotten the call to do this location shoot with her.

She had picked him up in her brand new Mercedes and driven him out to the ranch. She had rented it out for the day. They had been given the run of the place; it was closed to the public.

His cock hardened reflexively as he thought of what lay under the flimsy, skimpy costume she wore.

He could easily imagine himself being with her. He was a good-looking guy -- blonde, blue eyed and tanned, trim and well-muscled. At twenty-seven, he was only three years older than she was. Her husband was at least forty-five.

But he wasn't kidding himself.

She was married and had a little girl. Michelle was a sexy young woman, and if she liked to show off her taut body for the camera, that was her business. No sense reading any more into it than that.

He strode inside the saloon.

Michelle was nowhere to be seen.

"Ms. Branch...I mean, Michelle?"

He heard a playful giggle from upstairs.

Chuckling, he climbed the polished staircase with its breakaway banister.

"Okay, I give up," he called. "Where are you hiding?"

"In here."

He walked into the bedroom and gasped.

"My........God!"

Michelle lay naked, sprawled on the ornate four-poster bed, her shapely legs spread obscenely wide apart. Seeing her like that was a near religious experience. She was incredibly, impossibly, innocently beautiful. Her smooth, pink-tipped breasts were full and round, and heaved with her heavy breathing. Her voluptuous form was supple and well toned; she had a taut belly, a softly curved backside, and shapely legs that seemed to go on forever.

Her thick, black patch of pubic hair grew wild and untrimmed, and her glistening cleft peeked out from under the bush.

"Miss Kitty was a whore, you know," she whispered.

She slid from the bed and walked seductively toward him.

"M-M-Michelle, I....I d-don't th-th-think this is s-such..."

"Don't you think I'm beautiful?" she asked with a pretty pout.

"Of c-course," Derek managed. "It's just that..."

"Then what are you waiting for?" Michelle whispered.

He took her in his arms and kissed her on impulse.

Something happened; the spark that had been smoldering between them suddenly ignited. She kissed back hungrily, and their tongues met as they began to breathe hard.

Finally Michelle pulled away and began to undress him almost frantically. She practically tore off his shirt. He helped her get his jeans off, and then she slid off his briefs.

His formidable, fourteen inch erection sprang free, standing up straight from its nest of wiry curls against his rock-ribbed belly.

It was Michelle's turn to gasp.

"OH-MY-GOD!" she exclaimed. "That's the biggest dick I've ever seen!"

Her eyes flew open wide, and then glazed over.

Derek realized that he was about as firmly erect as he had ever been in his life. She smiled and wrapped her arms around his neck. Then she kissed him savagely. The head of his engorged penis rubbed against her slit, which was slick and wet. Michelle's moan was sensuous, throaty.

Derek worked his way down over her body, kissing and licking and nibbling, lavishing a lot of attention on her erect nipples. He paused a moment at her navel; then he knelt in front of her and buried his face between her legs.

Michelle jerked and screamed as if she had been given a heavy electrical shock, and knotted her fingers in his hair. Her taste and scent reminded him of sweet cinnamon. He teased the fleshy pink bud of her clitoris as her juices flowed, and Michelle peaked in a wrenching, shattering climax.

They fell on the bed. Michelle lay on top of him, grinding her dripping crotch into his face as she sucked his cock furiously, voraciously. It had been a while for Derek; it wasn't long before he came in her mouth. She swallowed every drop, then kept on sucking him until he was hard once again.

Michelle rose up and straddled him.

"Fuck me now!" she gasped. "Please!"

She mounted him, and his shaft entered her easily as she screamed. She was a tight fit; her sex felt like a wet, molten glove milking his erection. She rode him hard, her strong, trim legs driving like pistons as she slid up and down with unbelievable speed. Michelle shrieked and whipped her head from side to side, her long, raven hair flowing around her. Her fists clenched and unclenched as she rode him. Her soft, wet vagina was incredibly sensitive. It pulsed and squeezed and came in waves of exquisite pleasure.

Derek held out as long as he could, but she was ultimately too much for him. With a hoarse cry, he arched his back, lifting her in the air as he flooded her womb with his seed. Michelle threw her head back and loosed an ear-splitting wail of ecstasy, and they collapsed together.

But she wasn't finished yet.

She sucked him back to a full erection, and then she lay belly-down on the bed. She raised her exquisite backside in the air, reaching around with both hands to spread open her cheeks.

The tiny, tight puckered rosebud of her anus winked at him like a little pink eye.

"I want you to ass-fuck me," she gasped. "No man has ever done that to me!"

He took his time. She was incredibly tight; at first, her sphincter resisted his attempts at entry. But he was patient. Slowly, the ring of muscle relaxed, and he penetrated her rectum.

Still, it wasn't totally smooth.

"Owwwwwwwww!" she cried. "E-easy! I've never done this before!"

He backed out a little. Then he slowly eased back in, and eventually was able to fuck her in a normal rhythm.

His climax was explosive and quick. He pulled out and came all over her buttocks. Thick, ropy strands of semen blasted all over the fleshy globes of her ass. Michelle came with a scream and sagged forward, and Derek flopped on the bed next to her.

After a while their breathing returned to normal, and they regained their senses. She smiled and kissed the tip of his nose.

"Thank you," she whispered. "That was wonderful!"

"Thank you," Derek returned. "That was equally wonderful for me, too."

She cuddled up against him.

"Please just hold me now," she begged.

He wrapped his arms around her and she soon drifted off into a peaceful, contented sleep.

Derek smiled and stroked her hair. It wasn't long before he fell asleep himself, luxuriating in the warmth of her naked body pressed tightly against his.

*****

He awoke, disoriented, to shafts of mid-afternoon sunlight streaming through the windows. He was alone.

"Michelle?"

Derek heard quiet sobbing drifting toward him from the other end of the room. Alarmed, he launched himself from the bed.

"Michelle? Are you okay?"

She was sitting on a cedar chest in an alcove by a window. Her voluptuous, naked body shook as she wept.

"God, what's wrong?" Derek asked. "Did I hurt you?"

She gazed up at him and smiled through her tears.

"No, it wasn't you -- it's me. That's the best sex I've ever had -- and the biggest cock I've ever fucked, too."

"Then what..."

Her face fell again.

"I-I'm sorry," she sniffled. "I shouldn't have led you on. I'm a wife and a mother. We can't be together."

He smiled.

"I know that. But just the chance to make love to such an incredibly beautiful girl...well, it was well worth it."

She sighed.

"It's just that....I love Teddy. I really do. But he's almost old enough to be my father, and sometimes I fantasize about what it would be like to make it with a guy my own age."

Michelle lowered her eyes.

"This time I crossed the line."

Derek gently lifted her face and kissed her.

"It's all right, Michelle. I didn't expect anything more than what happened. I had no right to expect that, even."

"Thanks," she said with a wan smile.

She glanced down at his massive penis, which was huge even when it was limp, and her smile became a wicked grin.

"My God, you've got a beautiful cock! Now that I've found it, I don't know if I can give it up."

His own smile was equally wicked.

"You don't have to, you know. You told me you were looking for an official photographer. Well....how about me?"

Her expression became thoughtful.

"Hmmmm. I think that's a great idea! I'll be going out on tour in February, and Teddy's going to stay home and take care of Owen."

She smiled lasciviously.

"I don't think he'd want me to be lonely!"

She took his huge organ in both hands and began to pump it.

"Now - how about one for the road, honey?" she asked.

Somehow, she swallowed his cock whole without gagging, until his pubic hair tickled her nose. She began to suck, and then she began to hum.

Derek threw his head back and groaned. It was going to be an interesting tour.

Very interesting!

*****