Michelle Ch. 01

Story Info
Asian woman explores her sexuality with other guys.
917 words
2.68
38.1k
6
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/13/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kelkasm
kelkasm
1 Followers

When I was a sophomore at college, I was fortunate enough to meet a girl who I thought was one of the most attractive girls on campus. Her name was Michelle, and she had the best combination of hot/sexy/cute on the whole campus. The best part was, she didn't have that bitchy attitude that most hot girls on campus did. She didn't walk around with her nose in the air, and didn't slut it up at any of the local frats like many of her classmates. She was the perfect image of an innocent cute, and very hot female. The reason that she was this way, is that she hadn't yet had the chance to experience campus life. All of freshman year, Michelle lived at home with her parents and commuted to school every day; so she never got a chance to flirt with the guys in a dorm, or go to any frat parties.

As luck would have it, Michelle was in 3 of my 5 classes, and she was living in the quad next to mine (sophomore year we have apartments), so this let me get to know her and become friends with her fairly fast, and early in the semester.

This might be a good time to describe Michelle. To start with, Michelle was one of the hottest girls on campus, but what made her even hotter was the fact that she was Asian. She stood about 5'2", and weighed just under 100lbs., probably somewhere around 95lbs, actually. And she had all the beautiful Asian features, silky-smooth olive skin, long, straight, thick, black hair, seductive slanted brown eyes, very shapely legs, nice pert butt, and tiny, but shapely breasts. To be specific, Michelle was Korean, so she had that extra-exotic look to her. Besides her physical looks, she would wear the cutest outfits; nothing too slutty or anything like that, but everything fit her so well that it exposed her curves just right.

When I met Michelle, I knew instantly that I liked her and found her attractive. Actually, to be honest, I was kind of intimidated by her looks, but her nice personality made me less intimidated of her. Since she lived right next to me and shared my classes, we would take the same bus to class. Naturally, we started talking, exchanging class notes, studying together, etc.

After about 2 weeks, I started being basically the only person she hung out with daily. Things like homework and food would bring us together, but we would just end up hanging out, and eventually she started coming over to my apartment just for the hell of it. So I guess you could say we became good friends.

One day when we were hanging out and we kissed. Nothing big, but things just felt right, and we ended up making out on the couch. That didn't really go anywhere further, but after that day, we would just make out from time to time. Most of the time, I would want to go further, but she would stop me, saying that she's not ready to do that with me, and that she was fine with just kissing. So, that kind of sucked, but kissing her still felt really good, so I was fine with it. I actually started to feel like we were boyfriend and girlfriend for a while, but nothing official was ever said, so I just kept the situation at what it was.

One day I suggested that we go into the city to party on the weekend. Usually Michelle went home on the weekends, and I would just hang out with friends. So, the weekend that she was staying we made plans to go to a big club.

Once we got in the club, I bought her a couple of drinks, and had a couple myself (we both had fake IDs, as was customary in my college). Not having much experience drinking, I got pretty drunk after 2 long island ice teas, and Michelle had 3. I had a lot of fun dancing with her on the dance floor, but after a while she told me that she was tired and wanted to go hang out by the bar, so I went over to the bar with her. She ordered another drink from the bartender, and as she went to pick it up, she fumbled it and spilled it all over the bar. The bartender joked around with us, saying something about her having too many, and eventually struck up a conversation with us. He seemed like a pretty nice guy, and introduced himself as Derek. Derek was one of those big, black bouncer-looking guys that you typically see at clubs working the door, or behind the bar. As we were talking to him, he told us that besides working as a bartender at the club, he also promotes for several clubs in the area, and told us that if he gets us on some guest lists for future parties, we won't have to pay cover and we can skip the line (which I didn't know!). Well, Michelle was really interested in not paying any cover, and was talking to him for a while, as I was trying to keep my buzz under control. When we were about to leave, Derek asked us if we wanted him to put us on the guest list, and offered his phone number. Since I didn't have my cell phone, Michelle took down the number in hers.

kelkasm
kelkasm
1 Followers