Michelle Wie & Susann Pettersen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susann knew too. She moaned on his cock, sucking it hard. She took over holding its' shaft, stroking him fast and hard while Michelle waited inches away, looking in amazement at the sight. Suddenly, his whole body tightened up and it seemed that Susann choked on something. Susann had indeed caught the first big splash of cum deep in her mouth. She pulled her head back and swallowed so Michelle could see, then placed her head beside Michelle's and she stroked him firmly. He began to shoot his cum up onto their heads and faces, over their mouths, with it running down their chests and breasts. Michelle licked up the salty, sticky substance, tasting a man's cum for the first time. As he slowly stopped cumming, Susann put her hand behind Michelle's head and kissed her with an open mouth, using their tongues to mix his cum with their saliva. She didn't stop until Michelle pulled back and swallowed hard, swallowing his cum with a smile.

Steve had to sit down or he would have fallen. Michelle licked the cum off his cock while Susann kissed him on his mouth, giving him a taste of his reward for being such a good caddie.

Now Steve was thoroughly satisfied from possibly the best blow job of his life, however, he also felt embarrassment and guilt from letting these two lovely ladies use his cock for their own personal enjoyment. When one was his boss, he had to be careful how he responded.

"Wow, ladies, that was wonderful. I've never had anything quite like that before. Thank you both."

"Well it was our pleasure too, I'm sure, right, Michelle?" Susann replied.

"Uh, yeah, it was OK I guess." Said Michelle, not wanting to express her true feelings that she liked licking and sucking his big cock and tasting his cum.

"Well, I'd better be going. I've got more work to get done today." Said Steve, still a little worried about keeping the caddie job that he so needed.

"OK, get to work, and keep that thing in your pants so you don't scare the little girls out there." Susann teased him, with a pat on his rear cheeks to send him on his way.

As soon as he had left, Michelle said to Susann, "I can't believe you just did that. You didn't even ask him, just took his cock and sucked it!"

"He couldn't say no 'cause he works for me. Besides, I don't think any guy could say no to that, do you? I wasn't the only one sucking it, you know. I seem to remember this young girl helping me, remember? How was it? You've never had a cock like that before, have you?"

"Oh, yeah, Sus, I guess I did help a little, didn't I? If that is what a real man's cock is like, then I've never had one before. It was so long and hard, with big veins sticking out, and did you feel how tight his balls got when he came? I didn't think I'd like it but his cum tasted good too and it felt so sexily hot shooting out all over us like it did."

"You know I've had him before and more. I don't mean with another girl, but I've had him inside me too and if you think sucking it is good, you should feel it deep inside your pussy. There's no way you could take it all in that skinny little body of yours. Maybe you've heard that I've gone through a lot of caddies? It's true. But none had a cock like Steve's. I think I'll keep him around for a while. Besides, he'd a good caddie and winning money and tournaments is what it's all about, what let's all the rest happen. So, let's get back to working out. Let's do the bench press and I'll spot for you."

They went over there and Michelle lifted a short set of very light weight. Susann saw that her bra was biting into her sides and arms and the weight was too little, even for her.

"Cummon, Michelle, you can do twice that much iron. Let me add some more and I'll show you how a real woman does it. And, please take that bra off. I can see how it's bothering you. I don't mind."

Susann watched in anticipation as Michelle released and removed her plain white bra and hung it on another machine. She checked out those two lovely little orbs that stuck out firm and proud from her chest. They were similar in size to her own, but different in shape. Her areolas were smaller and pinker with hard little nipples on their tips. Susann's breasts were rounder, fuller looking, with larger, brown areola and firm short nipples to top them off. They both were still excited from the cock sucking minutes before.

"Lie down on your back and don't worry about a thing. Ha. Has any guy ever said that to you before?" Michelle instructed, stepping up to the bar right above Michelle's head. "Keep your hands about shoulder width with your back flat on the bench; spread your legs with both feet firmly on the floor. Breathe in time with the exertion."

Susann admired the younger woman's breasts heaving up and down as she positioned her hands on the bar. Looking lower, she could see her little pussy lips making a camel toe impression in her tight and damp tight panties.

"OK, lift it up. Don't worry; I'm here to help if it gets too heavy."

Michelle gave a mighty press with her arms and chest, raising the bar all the way up. She was fine until Susann stepped closer, to put her hands over the bar in case she was needed, straddling Michelle's head in the process. Now, remember, Susann had been naked for quite a while now so the sight Michelle saw was an almost bare, puffy and pink pussy staring her in her eyes. She forgot about the weights for a second as the visual sight overtook her physical activities and she started to lose the bar. Susann quickly grabbed it, squatted down and lifted the bar back into the blocks. In the process, her pussy briefly touched Michelle's nose and mouth, and her legs rubbed Michelle's ears.

In her aroused state from her first real cock sucking, and all the sexy talk, Michelle knew she wanted to lick and taste that morsel hovering just out of her reach. Her tongue stuck out involuntarily, trying to get a taste. She put her arms behind her, finding Susann's legs, right under her butt cheeks, and pulled her forward and down. Susann saw the tongue and willingly squatted so that the pointed tongue could touch her pussy and her clit.

"Oh, God, yes! Lick it. Please?!"

Michelle did as requested, licking the full lips over her face, first the clit, making it stick out between the lips, then down her vulva to the opening below where she tasted the juices that were waiting inside for a tongue to coax them out. And coax them she did. It wasn't her first pussy licking and she had never been this turned on before she even started eating one.

Susann rubbed her pussy over the cute face below that was kissing it and licking it to new heights. She leaned over the bar to support her weight, bringing her close enough to reach Michelle's breasts and cover them with her hands. She squeezed and fondled them in her palms, knowing Michelle enjoyed it from the way she increased her pussy-eating urgency. Michelle had both of her hands on Susann's ass cheeks now, pulling them to pump the pussy over her tongue. Susann saw Michelle squeeze her legs together over the bench, trying to get some pressure on her own clit that was aching for a touch and knew she would soon be eating her new friend too.

Moving quickly to get under the bar, Susann crawled down Michelle's body, kissing her forehead, her lips; tongues fighting each other in deep kisses. Lower she went, tasting those firm little boobies, offering them up to her lips with her hands. Even lower, she kissed her navel and softly kissed the clit that was still covered by the panties, the only remaining clothing between the two of them. Grasping the top edge by her hips, Susann coaxed the panties over Michelle's hips where she willingly raised her legs straight up in the air to make the removal easier. She wanted the fingers and tongue there on her bare flesh, touching and eating her too.

Susann ground her pussy into Michelle's face, lying along the top or her, breasts pressing into breasts and stomachs, while she spread the long legs in front of her. She put a hand over the little pussy in front of her. It elicited moans from Michelle, who raised her hips up to greet and invite the hand to do more. She licked her fingers and rubbed the inviting clit, then down the lips to insert a finger into her inner lips and vagina. It was tight as expected, but readily wet from anticipation and the finger caused her to press down to try to get more inside.

"Would you like to fuck Steve's big cock, babe? Do you think you can get it in here? I don't think it will fit."

"Yes, put it in me." she mumbled through the pussy in her face. "Ohh, eat me please?"

Susann did as requested and started licking the clit and pussy, still fingering her hole with one long, strong finger. They kissed and sucked and tongued each other's pussies, rubbing breasts against each other, and feeling, tasting, and smelling each other. The sweet smell of pussy juice filled the air. They went on for a while, never stopping, getting closer to orgasms. Susann was the horniest and started cumming first from the sweet little mouth and tongue driving her crazy. Michelle felt her cumming and followed closely behind, trapping Susann's head between her long strong legs as their bodies jerked in orgasmic bliss. Susann collapsed on top of Michelle, both panting and smiling in the afterglow of bliss.

"I think that cock turned you on, babe. I haven't cum so easily in a long time and you knew just what to do. Nice." Susann sighed.

"Thank you. Me too. Yeah, I guess I maybe was a little turned on. I have only came like that a few times, so thank you." Michelle replied.

"So, you ready for a big cock now? Steve's, maybe?"

"Oh, I don't know. Your tongue is probably better. I don't like boys much. They're annoying. But Steve is a little different. I don't know. We'll see." Michelle reasoned.

"You mean, he's 'a BIG different?" She corrected, holding her hands apart to show what she meant. They both chuckled.

"Well, that was a good workout. Not what I expected at all. We'll have to do it again sometime." Said Michelle.

"Yeah, good idea. Come on, let's do a shower and clean all this stuff off us."

Did you like it? I did. Please vote to show your approval. It encourages us to keep getting better. Cheers. Keep your right leg planted and your arms and hands loose and may you get it in the hole in less strokes this year! MF

12