Michelle's 4-Handed Massage

Story Info
Michelle gets ravaged in real life. Her first DP.
8.2k words
4.17
78.2k
44
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
flabuf
flabuf
171 Followers

Dear readers:

I hope you enjoy this mostly recent piece in the 'Michelle' series. Enjoy it, vote for it if you want (I find the vast majority of readers don't give stories a rating), and if you truly like it, make it a 'favorite' -- that's the measure that I go on in writing. Comments are (almost) always appreciated.

Flabuf

Forward

Statistics show that the average man sleeps with seven women in his lifetime. I am NOT that man. My sexual experiences have been many and varied, some seriously kinky, the one thing that has eluded me for my lifetime though was having a menage a trois This drought ended one weekend in spectacular fashion.

Michelle and I always had a very sexual relationship from the very first night I met her. I remember that evening as if it were yesterday watching her come down the steps at her friend's townhouse and thinking that she was amazingly beautiful. Having a wonderful dinner and then haven taken her back to her friend's townhouse where 1st and 2nd base were reached easily and willingly by both of us, to the second evening when we first made love and the third day which included her first anal experience.

That part of our lives never slowed down. Sometimes we made love, sometimes we fucked, sometimes it was in my bedroom or hers and others over the hood of the car, in the backseat, an open field or airport parking lot. She met me naked under a coat when I flew up to New York, in a corset, garters and stockings when I came home for dinner in Florida. We had a sex chair on the lanai where we played with positions, her sitting on top of me, bent over the back doggy style, legs over the arms of the chair me giving her head, kneeling in front of me deep throating, her sitting on me taking it up her gorgeous ass. This chair had seen it all.

Nor was any particular room off limits the bedroom, the shower, the kitchen, pool table, living room we made love or fucked like banshees in all those places.

When she showed me she was reading the book '50 Shades of Grey' I started to read it and thought I can write better and started writing her erotic stories, porn actually, and started posting them here. Michelle loved them putting herself in the place of the protagonist in my stories. While the stores themselves were fiction, the fantasies were real, always based on something that one or the other of us had experienced. Should you chose to read the story 'Michelle and the Trash Men' it's a fantasy born of her fascination with garbage men and the process of gathering trash. She really does love the process and runs to the window to watch them as they do their job. 'Michelle at Fisheating Creek' came from my days riding a Harley chopper and having gone to a phenomenal party at Fisheating Creek, Florida. Each of the stories has some connection.

While this story is also fiction, it is based on an event that happened in our life some time ago. Oh there are definitely bits where I used artistic license and names and places have most definitely been changed as they say to protect the not so innocent, but the basics of the story are what actually happened one weekend in the lives of Robert and Michelle. Also, while Michelle and I have talked extensively about the experience, I have no idea what 'Marco' actually thought so the thoughts are what I would have had, had I been him.

Please enjoy reading it as much as we enjoyed experiencing it.

It started with a thought. Robert thought it would be fun to set up a 4-handed massage with Michelle which could turn out to be her first multiple guy experience. But where to look for such a situation. The answer came to him quickly, they had planned a trip with his car club to Kissimmee where, with all that was going on there was an anonymity which would allow her to bypass her inhibitions and really let herself go and the idea took root and the pathway quickly set.

"Michelle, have you ever had a 4-handed massage?" Robert asked.

"No, what's that?"

"You know, a massage where two masseurs work together to relax you and give you the massage of your life. I've had a few and, without exception, they've been great."

Not knowing what was in store for her, but knowing that Robert was always thinking about what would excite her while keeping her safe, Michelle replied "No. I can't even imagine what that would be like, and I think' she paused, "I'd want you to be there with me."

"That's what I thought you'd say." Robert replied. "I'll be there."

"You'll be there?"

"Yes, Sugarplum, I've got one set up for you on Sunday, after the run. You're going to have your first four handed massage with me and a male masseuse." Robert smiled knowing she was now going to head mentally into spaces she'd never been before in anticipation of what he'd planned. And with that short conversation, the adventure had begun.

Michelle had opened up extensively since meeting Robert. Not that she'd ever been a prude, that just wasn't in her makeup. She loved being a woman, and an incredibly attractive one at that. With red to auburn hair, a Jayne Mansfield body, and a libido which matched any man's, Michelle was what most men dreamed of but would never, ever have the opportunity to actually encounter.

Robert, who she met online, was the perfect foil to Michelle. Self assured and confident, good looking though not a Ken and Barbie sort of guy, he was an enigma. Quiet and reserved often, outspoken, extroverted, opinionated and alpha other times she never knew exactly what to expect with him. What she did know was that he was ahead of the game. That wherever she thought they were headed, whatever she thought was going to happen, whatever boundaries she thought were there, she was going to be surprised. He was going to break the boundaries down, head in a direction which she'd never headed before, and take her places she had no idea existed in real life.

This was going to be one of those times.

With that short conversation, Michelle's thoughts started to race, 'What is this going to be like? How does this work? Will I be naked? What are they going to do with me?' and, needing to know, she queried Robert all those things.

"You'll enjoy yourself, Michelle. Don't worry. I'll be there." "Yes, you'll be naked and probably draped at least at the beginning." "All you have to do is relax and we'll do the rest."

Michelle couldn't relax. There was no way given her need to know and she asked "Will he be naked too?" "and you?"

"Perhaps, if that's your comfort zone... probably."

'Probably?' she thought. 'Probably?', and she tried to wrap her mind around this thought. That she'd be there, wherever 'there' was, laying on a massage table naked with Robert and this other guy, this masseur, perhaps naked also giving her a massage. Just the thought had Michelle getting wet. She couldn't help herself, her bodily functions were out of her control as was her body when she reached her 'zone'.

Michelle had a zone. Not unlike that which Michael Jordan fell into when he had a 100 point game or Peyton Manning when he passed for over 300 yards in the playoffs. It was a zone. No-one could put a finger on it, or create it at will, but it was there. Only, for Michelle, the zone was one which was sexual. She would go into the zone when she smelled a man, put her hand on a cock, tasted precum, or when she was being manipulated by a man pinching her nipple, slapping her breasts, sucking on 'her', or being groped. She couldn't explain it, or control it. It just happened and it was happening now just thinking about what Robert had in mind for her...

Going through the next few days was sweet agony for Michelle. Doing her daily routines, her power walk, taking the dog out, making sure that she had what she needed for dinner for Robert and her, her mind would wander and the thoughts would be invaded with the idea of her 4-handed massage. Would she start out laying down on her face, or her back? Will they cover her with a towel or a sheet? At least to begin with?

And then it happened Robert sent her a text message: "Here's your other masseuse." with a photo.

"Oh, my GOD!" Michelle's heart leaped and she felt her body tighten. Her eyes opened up wide. There, in front of her was a photo of a man from his belly button down to the top of his thigh... holding a sizeable cock. No face, no body, though she could tell he was in shape, just a hand, a dark cock with a pinkish head, and balls tight to his body. She moved the phone around looking closer, and further away focusing on this man's unit. She couldn't quite tell, was he uncut? If he was, his foreskin was pulled back over the head of this gorgeous unit. If not, well...

She couldn't take her eyes off the photo, analyzing what she saw. He was certainly trimmed, not shaved but trimmed at least in this photo. He probably shaved his sac. Oh, and he trimmed his nails. (He trimmed his nails? Did I really think that? Robert sends me a photo of a man holding his cock, tells me this is the other masseur, and I notice his nails?")

And then her phone vibrated again. Another text. No message, just a photo.

Same man, same belly and same dark cock, but another pose. This one semi-erect his legs apart, his cock and balls hanging nicely. She studied this photo much as she had the first. She enlarged it pulling the sides of the photo toward the outside of her phone and staring. She could see the major vein running along the side and wrapping underneath his cock. It was bulging, pumping she thought. It tilted slightly to his left. She imagined it in her mouth...

She texted Robert "Is he ours?"

"Yes." the short reply.

'Oh my God!' she thought and her mind raced. 'It's so dark. Will I see him? Will he just 'be' there, hanging, while they give me a massage? How does this work?' and she called Robert needing to know.

"Robert" her voice excited, "What's going to happen?"

Calmly he replied "I don't know exactly. A lot of that is up to you."

"Up to me?"

"Yes. Whatever you are comfortable with. This is your time to experience two men away from home where you can be completely free. It's your opportunity to let everything go and just be you."

She asked again "Will he be naked?"

"I'm sure he will." her heart skipped a beat. Robert wasn't offering any information she didn't ask for, teasing her, knowing that she needed to know, that her mind was spinning out of control and she was excited.

"And you, will you be naked too?"

"Probably. Most likely we'll all three be completely undressed. You on the table and us massaging you." "Are you getting excited Michelle?"

"Oh my GOD Robert. I'm so wet! I can't believe we're doing this .What's going to happen?"

"The answer is, it's up to you. We'll start out with the massage and then we'll go wherever your comfort level allows."

"Can I touch him?"

"Of course."

Michelle was now in a completely foreign place, her mind racing beyond anything she'd ever imagined even having read the stories that Robert had written her, stories of trash men, multiple partners, bondage, and exhibitionism, being abused in a bar in Daytona and anally fucked by a black man. All of these had excited her and she loved being the center of attention in every single one of them, but now, now she was going to actually BE there! 'Oh my God.' And it was going to be 2 days before it happened. Michelle couldn't contain her thoughts. Her mind raced with thoughts of what was going to happen and it was all completely a mystery.

Michelle was no prude, and tended to be a bit of an exhibitionist, but she'd always been monogamous. Oh, she'd had her share of lovers going all the way back to high school, but this was something she'd never, ever considered. And now... and now it was becoming a reality. In two days! Two days to think about it. 'Oh My God!'

Robert didn't say a thing the next day and it drove Michelle crazy. She had to know. Then, Saturday, the day of the encounter, he'd come home from his business trip and they hopped in the car to head to Kissimmee, an interminably long drive when there's so much anticipation. And then it happened. Robert had texted Marco to let him know they were on their way and halfway there he received a text back. 'Sorry, I was up way too late last night and have to cancel all my appointments today. Happy to reschedule for tomorrow.'

Robert's disappointment was palpable, not only did they have the car guys to spend the weekend with, but they'd planned to visit friends on the other side of the state the next day and now scheduling might just be impossible. Michelle picked up on it.

"What's up, Robert?"

"He's cancelled for today."

"WHAT?" "Oh my God. Now what do we do?"

"We reschedule. I think we can work it in tomorrow before we head east. It can work."

"Ok, but I don't know how much more I can take." with the emphasis on 'I'. The truth was, as difficult as it was, Michelle truly enjoyed the anticipation. And, fortunately, there were enough things going on for the next 24 hours that her mind would be occupied. Michelle took a breath, put her hand on Robert's lap and rubbed him solid "I am sooooo wet now." With that she pulled his zipper down and reached in his pants. Stroking 'him' to life Michelle unbuckled her seat belt and leaned across the console diving down on Robert's mast her flaming red hair glistening in the sunlight. She didn't care who saw her head in his lap, or what they thought, she had to have him in her mouth. If she couldn't get fucked RIGHT NOW, she'd do the next best thing and this was it.

Over the time that she and Robert had been together Michelle's oral skills had improved significantly. She no longer touched him with her teeth and used only her lips and tongue on his sensitive skin. She also had reached the point where she could just barely take in his entire 8" length without gagging and that was a source of pride for her.

Leaning over now, Michelle shifted in her seat kneeling instead of twisting sideways, her butt, unadorned by panties, completely exposed underneath the miniskirt she typically wore. A trucker in the right lane smiled and gave Robert a 'thumbs up' signal as he and Michelle passed slowly giving him a peep show which could have caused a major accident on I-75 had Robert not pulled ahead and out of view.

Traffic though was getting heavy and the trucker soon pulled alongside again. As he did Robert smiled to himself 'I'd do that too if I were him.' he thought. And, as that thought crossed his mind he glanced up at the trucker again only to see someone leaning over the trucker's seat with a handy cam in her hand. 'That'll go well in someone's personal "MILF's Gone Wild" video.' he thought and held his speed steady. Michelle's head, bobbing on him caused her ass to bob similarly and Robert knew they were getting a good look at that flame red patch which, even trimmed, was so unique.

Michelle, unaware of the trucker, engrossed in sucking Robert's cock, dove down as deeply as her throat and the contorted angle of her body over the console would allow, her right hand reached under Robert and played with his nuts. As she did this Robert reached over her back and, his finger moistened with his own saliva, pressed it into her rectum. He worked his finger in and out as the trucker's girlfriend filmed and when Michelle felt Robert's scrotum tightening she backed off his cock just a touch so she could taste his seed. Robert obliged and, though he'd never had a lot of cum, this time his ejaculation was one of his most powerful. Michelle could tell by the volume and the pulsing that this was one of those special moments. After the initial shot she quickly backed off and aimed his cock at her face where his jism landed first just over her right eye and then her nose and finally her lips. Michelle was in heaven.

Still face in lap, Michelle wiped Robert's cum all over her face with his dick, dove on his cock again and pressed her face as deep as she could into his pubic hair. Robert pressed his finger deeply in Michelle's ass and now it was her turn. Her sphincter tightened around his knuckle and pulsed. She backed up and looked in Robert's face with the look of surprise, her eyes slightly rolled back and her mouth open. "I'm cumming!" her breathing in spurts until the convulsing ended and Robert pulled his finger out. He pressed it in again, and one more time before raising his arm allowing Michelle to sit up in her seat where she took his hand and plunged his finger into her mouth sucking it clean, circling it with her tongue and kissing it with her perfect lips.

'BLATTTTT!!'

'What the heck?' Michelle's mind raced, her heart leaped and her body tightened thinking they were going to get in an accident. Her first thought was 'How do I look?'

'BLATTTTT!!

Michelle realized then that the blaring horn was to her right and she looked up where, face covered in cum, she looked directly into the camera. Another shock! Her mouth opened again in surprise, her eyes wide open, a quick inhale. 'What the heck?' again.

Waving. They were waving at her with big smiles on their faces. Now, the thumbs up sign. Michelle felt her breasts swell with each breath as it expanded her chest and then released. 'Now what do I do?' 'Oh my God.' 'Is this going to get on the internet?' 'Who are they?' All those thoughts raced through and Michelle quickly turned to Robert, "How long have they been there?"

"A while." his calm reply.

"But... but, she took a video!"

"Yeah. Do you want to stop and see if we can get a copy?"

"WHAT?!?, A copy?!? NOOOO! I want the whole thing!" and just as she said that she noticed the 18 wheeler veering off the exit ramp while she and Robert were still doing 80 and knew there was no way of retrieving 'her' video.

"Jesus Robert." she started, "you could have told me."

"And what?"

"Well... " Michelle thought, and then smiled "we could have used one of the bananas we brought to give them a real show, your finger in my ass and a banana up my pussy."

"'That's my girl." he smiled, leaned over giving her a quick kiss on the cheek "always thinking of others."

"You're pretty excited right now, aren't you?"

"Oh my God Robert. I'm so wet I could fill a sink. My whole body is tingling and I can hardly breathe normal. My mind just doesn't know where to go."

"Fortunately your mouth does." he chuckled.

She smiled "Yeah. I love doing that. But I'm so excited I don't think I can wait until tomorrow."

"Too bad." he shrugged, smiled, and pulled her close again giving her another quick peck. "That die is cast."

The rest of the day where the guys and their lady friends, those who brought them, participated in several activities including go-karts, golf, and a shooting range, and the next morning with the group ride became a blur for Michelle and all of it was nearly forgotten when they approached the hotel where Marco was staying and plying his trade.

"I'm so nervous. Are you sure this is alright?" part of Michelle wanted to run, to just call it all off. But the other part, the excited, adventurous, slutty, needing/wanting to be used part, that part was winning the internal tussle.

Marco was late and, sitting there in the lobby, not wanting to be seen but not wanting to leave either, Michelle was visibly fidgeting. "I've got to get my lip gloss." They went back to the car, retrieved her gloss and Michelle checked her makeup. Going to her first threesome, she wasn't sure what to expect, but, she was going to look as good as she could no matter what. They sat again.

And then he was there. Tall, good looking, dark skinned. Michelle's heart skipped. 'Oh My God... '

"Marco?" Robert said more than asked.

"Yes. Sorry I'm a touch late. My last appointment lingered a bit." and the two shook hands Michelle just looking on, speechless. Marco checked the two of them out 'Yeah, I can do this.' he thought to himself. Marco was bi-sexual and looking at Michelle and Robert, even though Robert was a fairly handsome man, he knew which direction he would head. 'Damn! She's stunning!' he thought... 'and he's paying me to play with them? Life is GOOD! I am soooo going to fuck this woman.'

flabuf
flabuf
171 Followers