Michelle's First Exam

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Doctor kept the brush there just barely touching her clitoris until Michelle had been in climax for at least three or four minutes continuously. Then he let her catch her breath. He removed the thermometer and he grasped the base of the small vibrator and removed it from the speculum. He used the penlight and noted that Michelle had even more feminine secretions pooled at the bottom of her vagina. He also marveled at how engorged her g-spot was. That most sensitive area was very visibly swollen and projecting down between the rounded stainless steel blades of the speculum. Dr. Wellhung gently pushed the speculum inside until it was again fully seated and the flared ends of the blades were pressed against her labia. Her g-spot was right there now, extremely accessible. He barely needed to insert his finger to touch it. It felt it firm and somewhat rough as he gently rubbed it. To Michelle it felt incredible. The stimulation was so focused; just her g-spot and nowhere else. She felt the tingling and warmth building in her genitals yet again. Her hands closed into fists and she needed to cum so bad it was driving her crazy. She was desperate for the Doctor to do something to take her there again. In her mind she was screaming "Lick my clit!" but she could not say the words. Then just as she was at the very brink, teetering over the abyss of pleasure, the Doctor stopped rubbing her g-spot.

"Oh no don't stop now!" she gasped.

Then she felt something that drove her even crazier. She felt the Doctor's warm breath INSIDE her vagina. Every nerve was alive. Electricity built in her loins and coursed through her body. She leaned impossibly far over the abyss... but could not fall! The muscles in her thighs, her calves, and her stomach were all rigid in anticipation.

When Michelle felt the tip of the Doctor's tongue touch her g-spot she totally lost it. It was as if the rope holding her from going over had been cut. When she felt him start to lick her there, inside her vagina, she was not just falling any more, she was being blasted down into the abyss as if there was a rocket strapped to her back. The electricity she felt before became a lighting bolt. It started in her vagina and hit inside the top of her head. He licked and the lightning kept coming, a lightning bolt that did not stop. Every muscle in her body contracted at once just as surely as if she had been struck by a million volts of electricity. She felt like she was inside an explosion. Michelle saw stars, her mind went blank and she came as close as humanly possible to passing out.

The orgasm finally passed and Michelle went completely limp. She sobbed softly. Dr. Wellhung closed the blades of the speculum and withdrew it slowly and carefully as not to pinch her. Even with the speculum removed, the opening of Michelle's vagina gaped enough that her cervix was still visible. She was well dilated, but the Doctor knew that she could take more. He selected another implement. This one was an inflatable buttplug. He had other devices that he preferred for anal dilation, and he reserved this one for vaginal use exclusively.

The plug was made of black rubber with a short hose and squeeze-type inflation bulb. There was a little valve that released the air pressure. Dr. Wellhung closed the valve and squeezed the bulb twice to give the plug enough firmness so he could insert it. He lubricated it with KY and gently pushed it fully into Michelle's vagina. Only the base flange with the protruding hose remained outside. He began squeezing the bulb and counting the squeezes. At first his patient did not react. Being blindfolded prevented her from knowing each new instrument the Doctor was using. She could only feel what was being done and from the sensations she was feeling try to derive what instrument the Doctor was using.

This was something entirely different, a slowly building feeling of pressure and fullness inside her vagina. By the time the Doctor had squeezed the bulb eight additional times Michelle was feeling very full indeed. She could not know that the plug was now inflated to the shape of a small football with a biggest diameter of almost three inches. Even at the base flange the thing had her vaginal opening stretched to almost two inches diameter! The Doctor squeezed the bulb again making it eleven squeezes total and Michelle groaned. Besides her groan he knew that she was really being filled because it was getting harder to squeeze the bulb. He could also see that now Michelle's vulva was beginning to bulge from the huge object now filling her vaginal canal. The Doctor slowly squeezed the bulb a twelfth time.

"Stop! Stop! Stop!" Michelle cried. She couldn't take it. Her vagina felt so full it had begun to hurt.

Immediately Dr. Wellhung opened the valve and the plug deflated with a hiss of escaping air pressure. He pulled on the hose and the mostly deflated plug slipped out of Michelle's vagina. The plug had returned to it's normal uninflated shape, but her vagina did not react as quickly. Her labia had remained apart and between those swollen folds of tissue her vaginal opening was a gaping dark pink hole big enough to drop a Ping-Pong ball through! Dr. Wellhung noted that Michelle had been able to take the plug inflated to eleven squeezes of the bulb and twelve was too much. Dr. Wellhung let all remaining air out of the valve and then closed it tightly and pumped the plug back up to eight squeezes. It again resembled a small black football, with a diameter of over two inches - and it was slick with his patient's juices. Slick but not slick enough the Doctor thought and he squeezed more of the KY Liquid over it.

Michelle's gaping vagina had begun to close, but not yet fully. Dr. Wellhung positioned the pointy end of the plug and with a slow but steady push he reinserted it into his patient. Even though it was not nearly as large as it had been at maximum inflation this time he was inserting it pre-inflated. When it passed through Michelle's vaginal opening it was still much bigger around than the initial insertion and she felt very stretched. Once it was inside she felt it slowly expand yet again as the Doctor slowly squeezed the bulb twice more, inflating it to ten squeezes total. This was slightly less than the size she had tolerated before, but nonetheless it felt huge in her vaginal canal. Again her vulva was bulging outward somewhat, her labia were held apart and inside her there was a steady pressure applied to her g-spot.

Then Michelle heard a new buzzing sound. She suspected a vibrator of some sort, and she was correct. Dr. Wellhung had selected a Pocket Rocket clitoral stimulator for his next procedure. He had an objective in mind. He was going to make Michelle climax again, but this time something would be different. He knew that when Michelle had an orgasm she experienced very strong vaginal contractions. Her contractions would tend to expel the plug. However, it would not be easy because it had been inflated to eight squeezes when going in, but now it was at ten. Pushing the widest part of the plug out through her vaginal opening would mean that Michelle would experience a degree of vaginal dilation much greater than before when the Doctor had used the speculum inside her. It would be like getting fisted in reverse. It would be akin to the birthing process!

Dr. Wellhung knew better than to immediately touch the powerful little vibrator right there to the tip of Michelle's throbbing clitoris. Instead he used it more along the sides of her hood, pushing firmly enough so that she could feel it in the shaft and even the root. He used the vibrator below her clitoris, up and down the insides of her silken labia. He also used a finger below her vagina, first rubbing her perineum and then circling her anal bud, and then finally rubbing directly on her tender anus. Gradually and teasingly he brought his patient ever closer to yet another climax. She began to show the signs that she was close, the twitching of her thigh muscles, the ragged gasps of breath. The Doctor maintained a steady stimulation of her clitoral shaft and her anus. Her anus was very slick with her secretions and it would have been easy to penetrate her but he did not insert his finger again; he just rubbed the opening externally.

Closer and closer she came to climaxing. Michelle had begun thrusting her pelvis upward. Her mouth was opened and she was moaning again. The Doctor maintained a steady pace with the vibrator up and down the sides of her clitoral hood and his finger massaging her anus. He could see the stomach muscles tightening and the bulging of her vulva became more obvious. He felt her anus clenching at his fingertip. She was going through pre-orgasmic contractions. The base flange of the plug was now visible moving in a rhythmic in and out manner as the contractions got stronger. Michelle's clitoris was fully erect and projecting from its hood. The Doctor rubbed the vibrator up and down the length of Michelle's clitoral hood, stimulating that stiff little buried shaft from the root almost to its tip.

She was ready and it was time to let her go. Dr. Wellhung simultaneously pushed his fingertip into Michelle's anus and touched the buzzing little vibrator to the end of Michelle's clitoris. Michelle gasped and began orgasming. The Doctor kept a steady pressure on her clitoris and pushed his fingertip a little bit deeper into her clenching anus. He could feel every squeeze and they were hard squeezes indeed. He could also see that Michelle's stomach muscles had visibly tightened and her vulva was really bulging now.

"Push it out. You can do it!" he urged her.

"Uuuuugggghhhh!!!" she moaned with the strain of her exertions and the intensity of her climax.

Inexorably slowly the huge black plug began to emerge from Michelle's birth canal. As it did so her labia were separated even wider and the pink tissues of vaginal opening were taught against slick black rubber stretching them so open. The plug emerged almost to the widest diameter but did not come out. Michelle gasped and momentarily relaxed slightly between spasms. When she did so pressure of her vaginal contractions suddenly lessened and the plug appeared to be somewhat sucked back into her vagina. The Doctor had maintained the clitoral and anal stimulation and when the end of the plug again touched her cervix another wave of climax hit his patient like a Mack truck. She squeezed. She pushed. She felt a stretching of her vagina like she had not felt since her last child was born. The tension there, the pressure and the stretching only increased the intensity of her orgasm. Just when she thought that she could take no more the thickest part of the plug passed through her formerly tight hole. The huge plug shot out of her body with a "pop" sound and left her feeling suddenly astoundingly empty.

Michelle looked as empty as she felt. In fact it was easy to see that there was nothing in her vagina. The Doctor did not need a speculum or even a penlight. His patient was so dilated that he could see fully into her vagina. The hole that had earlier gaped large enough to accept a Ping-Pong ball now looked like it could take a tennis ball! Before she could close up again Dr. Wellhung pushed the still inflated plug back in, all the way in to the flange. It went in quite easily and that was amazing considering that it was inflated to almost three inches diameter. Michelle gasped at the unexpected intrusion. The Doctor pulled the plug completely back out. Again and again Dr. Wellhung used the plug like a dildo; literally fucking it in and out of his patient's greatly loosened vagina.

It only took a few seconds of that to bring her to orgasm again. He fucked her with the plug and she actually thrust herself back against it. She was now taking it over and over again through her vaginal opening inflated to a size just one pump short of the maximum she could bear internally before. Without interrupting the strokes in and out the Doctor gave the bulb a half squeeze. She was still taking it and aggressively at that, thrusting herself back against it. Another half squeeze, that made a total of eleven now. Even though he had some considerable experience in these matters, the Doctor was amazed at her vaginal elasticity. Such a petite woman taking such a huge object.

But she could not take it for long and she finally gasped "enough!"

It wasn't so much the stretching that got her as it was the orgasm. Her thighs and her stomach muscles were cramped. Her chest was damp with sweat. Her crotch throbbed. She needed a break and she told the Doctor so. That was fine with him, he did have some preparations to make.

The first thing the Doctor did was release the snap hooks that held the spreader bar. Then he undid the ones attaching Michelle's wrists to her ankles. He removed the cuffs as well, as much to give her a chance to stretch her muscles as in preparation what the next procedure. Michelle lay back on the bed, legs finally straight again. She didn't bother trying to close them demurely because the Doctor had already seen everything. She thought that he had probably even seen more than her regular gynecologist had. The it occurred to her how strange it might feel the next time she went in for her bi-annual exam. Other thoughts ran through her mind. The Doctor had got up off the bed and she heard him doing something. She was still blindfolded and unable to see so she wondered what would be next. She wondered when she would get to see everything of his. Thus far, he had remained dressed in a hospital scrub shirt and black dress pants. She wondered how it would feel to make love with him. She wondered how many orgasms she had. She wondered what time it was; in all honesty she did not have the faintest idea. She wondered how long the throbbing in her vagina and tingling in her clitoris would last.

Michelle felt the bed move when the Doctor returned. He leaned over and kissed her again and told her how gorgeous she looked. This time she was able to put her arms around him and pulled him close for a nice long passionate kiss. She thought that he really was a very good kisser. While they kissed she ran her hand down his back and wanted to go even further down, to feel his ass, or to feel the bulge in his crotch. Despite who knows how many orgasms Michelle still felt very aroused.

"There are several more procedures left to be done my dear" Dr. Wellhung said.

Michelle answered "Alright" and expected that he would be putting her back in the restraints, but he did not do so. Instead he reached for her glass and helped her sip more of the wine. He sat next to her for a while, caressing her. He would lightly run his fingers across her skin, down her arm, her leg, over her breasts, across her stomach, through her pubic hair. Despite the fact that her legs were quite open he did not touch her there between them. She wished that he would. He did however lean over and she felt his tongue lightly lick around the edges of her nipple. She felt it stiffen immediately. He sucked it lightly and she sighed "Mmmmmmmmmmm" with the sensuous pleasure of feeling his mouth on her again.

"Michelle" he told her, "I am going to be removing my pants how".

"Mmmmmmmmmm" she answered, now really wondering what would be next.

In a moment she felt him sit down on the bed again. She wondered if he had taken off everything. He kissed her again and she took the opportunity to do some examining herself. When she put her arm around him she felt that he still had the scrub shirt on but when she slipped her hand lower she felt nothing except bare skin. The thoughts that came to mind were instantly arousing. It was also arousing how the Doctor had lifted her chin and kissed her neck, and then lower yet, right between her breasts. She was definitely enjoying this procedure.

Dr. Wellhung kissed Michelle's nipples, stopping briefly to suckle those stiff little buds as well. He kissed the underside of her breasts. He kissed her tummy too, then even lower, along the top of her pubic hair. Then she felt him move, get up off the bed and then get back on again at the foot between her most enthusiastically opened legs. That was where she felt his lips next, the inside of her ankle where the Doctor had kissed to spot where the cuff had been. Michelle's craving and anticipation grew when she felt his lips moving further up, to the inside of her calf, inside her knee, inside her thigh. She felt his fingers gently spread her labia and then she felt what all that anticipation and craving was about. The Doctor kissed her clitoris and then he closed his lips over it and began to suck on it as he had sucked on her nipple minutes before. Michelle loved the sensations. She loved it more when she felt him insert his fingers into her vagina and stroke her g-spot in time with his nursing of her clitoris. It only took a couple minutes before she felt the heat building there between her legs again.

"Don't stop" she implored him.

The doctor did not stop. He sucked and he rubbed and pleasured his dear patient orally and digitally. He did not stop when he felt ver vagina squeeze down hard on his finger and her thighs close to clench his head between them. He did not stop when she cried out in passion and lust and thrust her vulva upward toward his searching tongue. He did not stop when he tasted her passion and lust, womanly and fragrant on his tongue. He did not stop until her legs loosened their grip on him. Then he did stop.

Michelle lay there again in bliss, slowly coming back from her never-never land. She vaguely felt him get up and then return to the foot of the bed. She did not resist when he placed his hands under her knees and lift them. She obligingly pulled her feet back to the position in which she had previously been restrained. However, this time the Doctor coaxed her legs even higher, up to her chest. Michelle pulled them up and used her hands to help keep them fully raised like that. She briefly thought about how fully exposed she must look. The doctor briefly thought about how she had told him of her masturbating in this position with her knees up to her chest. It was an arousing thought. Perhaps he should make her demonstrate her technique? No, not now, there were other things to do first.

Michelle felt a cool slippery lubricant being applied to her anus. She was highly sensitive there and it felt good. It was very stimulating, not only physically but mentally as well. The Doctor was teasing her most private spot, doing as he pleased with her. All her openings were available for his pleasure. Nothing was taboo, even back there, even IN there, she thought when she felt his well lubricated fingertip push inside. The previous times he had only inserted his fingertip, and only deep enough to barely pass through her inner sphincter muscle. This time he went further. He slowly pushed the whole length of his finger through that muscle and inside her rectum. Then he withdrew it, added more of the thick lubricant and did it again. She wondered what he would do next. Was he lubricating her anus in preparation for putting his cock inside? The thought both thrilled and scared her.

Moments later she had her answer. She felt something hard, smaller and more rounded back there. She felt it enter her. Slowly it went deeper into her rectum, even deeper than his finger had been. The Doctor had inserted a douche nozzle into his patient's luscious little anus. Watching that slick white plastic nozzle slowly disappear into her enticing little opening was hugely arousing for him and his cock was fully erect for what seemed like the hundredth time today. The nozzle was attached to a silicon rubber hose. The hose was attached to a red rubber enema bag, filled with almost two quarts of lukewarm water and held high in his other hand. Only the little flange at the base of the nozzle remained visible now. He momentarily released his grip on the nozzle and was pleased to see that it stayed in place in Michelle's rectum.