Michelle's First Uncut Cock Ch. 01

Story Info
Rocky wins a bet, Michelle's sucks his balls in a biker bar.
3.8k words
4.17
43.8k
16
2

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/15/2022
Created 05/26/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
flabuf
flabuf
174 Followers

By request of JhMcKn I offer this...

This story stands alone though there are references to other stories I've written here. If you like it, you'll want to check out my other submissions. Start at the earliest one and work your way through her experience of becoming a submissive slut. If not, well I hope you find another author you do enjoy...

Michelle's lips pursed, her eyes closed as she rubbed the foreskin of his uncircumcised cock on her cheek. Trailing it over her face she felt the coolness of his watery pre-cum on her velvet skin and, wanting to taste it, but loving the feeling of his soft skin on hers she hesitated for a moment, then brought the semi rigid member to her lips, pulled back on it slightly revealing the head and pulled it into her mouth. There she was, on her knees in the Boot Hill Saloon, a stranger's hairy balls in her right hand, his uncut cock now in her mouth.

She was torn. Torn between her desire to taste his fluids, and wanting to continue to feel his cock on her face. Tasting had won for the moment as she took him into her mouth... she opened it just enough to let him in and felt the underside of his cock with her tongue. As she pulled him back out, her tongue trailing up his cock, she held him just there... where she could touch the opening of his pee hole with the tip of her tongue playing there, tasting. She kissed him gently, lovingly and then withdrew him from her mouth, allowed the foreskin to fold over the cock head again and touched it to the end of her nose. She breathed in.

Michelle was in a trance. Holding this perfectly sized, uncut, cock in her hand, rubbing it alternately softly across her eyes and then slapping her face with it, her other hand had left his dangling balls and was now vigorously rubbing her clit outside her jeans.

"Put your finger in your ass." the voice demanded.

Michelle, not knowing what to do, looked up at Robert who nodded. She stood, still holding Rocky's cock in her hand and unzipped her jeans. With her other hand she pulled them down letting them drop around her ankles.

"Get naked!" someone in the crowd yelled.

Michelle pulled one side of her thong over her butt and reached around herself to the other side and dropped it as well the wisp of material that was her thong dropped.

The crowd cheered when the thong dropped and Michelle's carefully coiffed, bright red triangle was displayed for all those in front of her. "Alright!!" one of the guys yelled.

She knelt back down still holding Rocky's cock in her left hand and touching the tip again to the tip of her nose, reached under herself and, first with her already wet index finger, and then with longer 'fuck you' digit, pressed into her puckered anus. Her thumb entered her pussy so it was as if she were getting a double penetration, but with her own hand. The sensation was more than she could have imagined. Here she was, in front of a crowd of bikers, a man's uncircumcised cock in her face and her fingers and thumb deep in her ass and pussy. She slapped her face with his cock, and then slapped her face with it again this time even harder, and again. While the crowd was there cheering her on, Michelle was in her own world, oblivious to almost all other than the cock in her face and the excitement she was providing for herself with her fingers in her ass and pussy.

"Fuck yourself."

Her fingers raced in and out of her two holes making wet noises as they entered and escaped. "Oh... OH!"

No longer giving Rocky's junk gentle admiration, she lunged at his cock impaling it as deeply in her mouth as she could. It pressed hard on the diaphragm of her esophagus and she forced herself forward. Sliding past her gag reflex he bottomed out and the bulge of his cock could be seen in her distended throat, her nose pressed hard into his neatly trimmed pubic hair and abs. She gulped.

"She's taken it all!"

Michelle felt herself going over the edge. Her fingers trapped inside of her as her muscles contracted spasmodically around them with her orgasm. She dug the fingernails of her other hand into his buttocks jamming him in her throat and burying herself. "Mmmmphhh... mmmmphhh..." His balls under her chin slapped her neck as she rocked back and forth still holding him tightly, her face in him as if they were velcro'd together.

Mmmmphhh...

Michelle looked up at him not backing off his cock and, as she did, her fingers slipped out of her ass and pussy and she moved this hand behind him too. Even though there seemed to be no further she could press herself onto him she pulled with all her might.

"Ahhhhhhhh...." she gasped when she finally backed off. Gulping in a breath she jammed her face on him again. This time she wasn't distracted by her own ministrations and, her face buried in his belly, she opened her mouth wide and licked his scrotum as far as she could trying to pull one of his testes in her mouth as well as his entire cock. She succeeded and wrapped her lips around both as she turned her head sideways feeling him with her tongue... tickling him.

Again she backed off and just as quickly buried her face in his pubic hair. This time she started to jerk him off with her mouth, her lips and tongue pulling on him when she pulled back, her tongue licking the underside of his cock when she plunged forward. "Mmmmphhh, mmmmphhh..."

He reached down and grabbed two handfuls of her thick red hair and took control. Now, instead of her blowing him, he was fucking her face. All Michelle could do was open her mouth wide and hold on as he rammed himself forward and back. "Mmmmphhh, mmmmphhh..."

Michelle loved it when she was being taken. Whether it was as this man was doing now, fucking her face, or when Robert had her bent over a chair ramming himself in her ass. It didn't matter she loved being fucked and went into a place few know of when it happened. It was almost like there was two of her. The proper, elegant, exceptionally well dressed Michelle, and the slut.

Right now there was no doubt which Michelle was present.

"Aaawwww!!!" He yelled, ramming himself as deep into Michelle's mouth as he could.

Spasm after spasm erupted from him and he drained himself deep in her throat his hands pulling her hair tightly and her nose so far into him that she couldn't possibly breathe.

"Aaawwww!!" He pulled back just far enough for her to gulp in some air and then jammed himself deeply again.

"Aaawwww..." his grip loosened and she pulled back just enough to be able to feel his cock softening in her mouth. She rolled him over on her tongue and sucked eagerly on him with her perfect lips. Pulling back she felt his foreskin sliding over the head of his cock and she tucked her tongue between the foreskin and the wonderful head of his penis. Hungrily licking all the way around the head, between the foreskin and the mushroom she pulled back just a little further and sucked on the tip as she dug her tongue into his pee slit searching for any more of his fluids. Michelle looked up at him as if asking "Am I doing this right?"

She was on her knees looking up at him, his uncut cock now out of her mouth and almost touching her nose, her hands still holding his buttocks though not so tightly and he started to pee.

Michelle was used to men peeing on her ever since she'd had the nerve to reveal this desire to Robert nearly a year ago only she'd only encountered men who were circumcised. Those men had all had a single steady stream which was like a powerful super soaker gun aimed at whatever part of her body they wanted. But there were two things that made this time different -- there was a crowd watching, not just a couple others like the time when she was in the men's room at the beach, a crowd, and, secondly, Rocky's moderately large dick was uncut. Since the skin completely covered the head of his cock, so instead of a single steady stream, the urine fanned out all over her face. She could feel the warm wetness of it everywhere, on her forehead, cheeks, nose and lips all at the same time. It was as if someone had turned on a golden shower and she was the recipient. This caught her even more off-guard than if he'd just peed on her normally. Stunned, she quickly closed her eyes and leaned back just smelling the pungent odor of his piss and the warmth and wetness on her face. Wanting more, she opened her mouth to catch some of those precious drops. Michelle reached around with her right hand and grabbed his now softened cock and aimed it purposely moving her head around to make sure she was completely soaked, loving the feel, the smell, the taste of this man's pee. She aimed him at her breasts and back up again to her face and, as the stream slowed down she leaned forward and sucked him into her mouth. Still there was more liquid than she could swallow and, though she swallowed some, more poured out the sides of her mouth and down her chin and flowed onto her ample chest.

As he finished urinating she held him there in her mouth, sucking on him, wanting every drop of his piss in her and on her. When she knew there was no more, her mouth became more gently, sucking lightly, licking and cleaning him. When she was finished she leaned back and rubbed his now completely flaccid cock on her face. She was back to where she started, feeling his foreskin on her cheeks, her eyes, her lips...

"Oh my god..." she thought. "Oh my god..."

Prologue

Two weeks earlier the groundwork for this encounter had been laid.

Michelle, who had been blossoming sexually since she met Robert, had remarked that she'd never been with a man who was uncut. Uncircumcised was the word she'd used, but that was the more elegant Michelle talking.

Robert, who started out as her lover and best friend had become something different, something more over the months that they'd been together, he was her confidant, her lover, and, now, her 'handler'. He 'arranged' for Michelle to have the experiences she'd not had earlier in life and in doing so both maintained his dominant place in her life and got to be a major part of her growth which pleased him no end.

While theirs was not a typical dom/sub relationship, he was, nonetheless, the dominant one while she reveled in her submission to him and to whoever he chose to share her with. On a day to day basis they were pretty much a normal couple, he going to the office and she taking care of the house, vacations twice a year along with visits to both sides of the family. Their home was modest despite his significant income and her upbringing as the daughter of a wealthy physician. Their cars, like many others, were upscale but aging. The one concession to his income was his sports car. A 600 HP low slung honey of a car that he called 'A Ferrari that works.' which he tracked from time to time at various venues and was proficient though not professional.

It was normal for Michelle to defer to Robert, she would let her opinion be known, and even was bratty from time to time, often doing so knowing she'd be punished, and looking forward to whatever ingenious retribution Robert might come up with, but when it came down to decision making time, his was the direction they took. There was no vote -- theirs was ultimately an autocracy and Michelle preferred it that way. She'd been in charge before and gladly gave up the position knowing that Robert would always do what he thought best for both of them, and, in particular, for her. She trusted him intimately.

So it was when she met Rocky, the man who'd just peed in her face.

Michelle and Robert had been on a short business/pleasure trip to Daytona Beach. Robert had worked it out that they'd be there during bike week knowing the availability of testosterone laden bikers would provide him with plenty of potential candidates for Michelle's initiation to the uncut world.

His business finished, he'd made his month's income in the last 2 days in Daytona, he grabbed Michelle from the hotel room and said "We're going to wander a little." And off to the main drag they went.

If you've never been to Daytona during bike week pretty much all you need to know is that there are over 100,000 bikers gathered there for 7 or more days to party. Oh, there are bike races at the speedway but they are relatively sparsely attended because the real action is on the beach, Main Street, and in the campgrounds. It was on Main Street that this encounter ensued.

Robert dressed in jeans and a white shirt had brought Michelle into the mass of bikers and biker chicks on Main Street and the two of them had blended in ... poorly. While he had been a biker many years before and was still known to the owners of the Boot Hill Saloon, his demeanor now was that of a successful businessman. Hers, well you could take Michelle out and she could be as elegant as you needed, but you couldn't take her far away from her exhibitionist roots. So she, too, was in jeans, only hers were skintight and low cut. Her white, long sleeved shirt was tied Daisy Duke style just below her ample 36C unrestrained breasts and was unbuttoned completely. It was as if she were wearing a long-sleeved relatively thin bra in public. Her nipples were hard, the nubs pointing out and bouncing with her walk. Her heels made her walk with a sway which had both men and women staring. But there were a lot of hot chicks in Daytona during bike week dressed to kill some not wearing pants at all, just chaps and a thong, others with bikini tops that were just tiny splashes of paint over their nipples. So what made Michelle truly stand out was her hair. It was that full mane of chestnut red hair and the light brown eyes which took both men's and women's eyes away from her voluptuous body.

So, though there were other biker wannabe's hanging around that weekend, when Michelle and Robert walked into the Boot Hill Saloon, conversations stopped. People, both bikers and old ladies stopped for a moment what they were doing and stared at this unique couple.

Robert put some quarters on the pool table, grabbed a cold one, and ordered Michelle's signature cranberry/bitters/soda cocktail and they sat on bar stools watching the guys play a game as they waited Robert's turn. Rocky was one of the two playing and it was obvious that he'd rather be playing with Michelle than with Jack, his opponent. Every chance he got Rocky made his way over to Michelle and Robert and chatted.

A particularly tricky shot offered itself to Rocky and Robert said "You gotta have balls to take that shot on." Rocky responded that he had more than enough and that's when he unzipped his jeans and pulled out both his cock and balls. While he was certainly not wrong in bragging about the contents of his sac, it was his uncut dick that grabbed both Robert's and Michelle's attention. Slightly larger than average maybe 4 inches flaccid, the tip was completely covered by a thick foreskin.

"I tell you what Rocky" Robert said "you make that shot and I'll have Michelle get down on her knees and worship those balls of yours."

Michelle winced. She knew exactly what Robert was doing. He was helping her fulfill her fantasy of touching, feeling, tasting an uncut cock. But here? In a bar filled with bikers? In daylight?

"You'll do that?" Rocky questioned.

Michelle, shocked, nodded meekly.

"But if you miss" Robert added "you buy a round for the bar." With over two hundred in the bar this was no small sum of money, but then Rocky was both more than a little high, and a really good billiards player.

"I'll take that bet."

While much of the bar had no idea what was going on, the moment that Rocky had pulled his dick and balls out the attention had certainly started to center in his direction. By the time the bet was agreed on cheering from the crowd around the three grabbed the rest of the bar's attention and the patrons jostled for position...

Rocky, dick dangling went to the cue ball and started to line up his shot. The room got deathly quiet. Between the cue ball and his desired object, the two ball, was the nine ball. The two was the last of his solids to be drained before he could shoot the eight ball and win the game. He walked around the table looking at his opportunity for a bank shot and his dick and balls swayed as he wandered. Michelle was transfixed.

Finally he moved over the ball and, raising his stick high in the air, took a couple practice strokes and then performed a perfect masse spinning the cue ball around the nine ball and into the two which responded by rolling softly into the corner pocket where it landed with a 'clink'. A cheer rose up loudly from everyone watching.

"Well honey, I guess you'll have to give praise to the man." Robert smiled.

Michelle was stuck in her seat.

"Michelle."

Michelle got up slowly, reluctantly and knelt down looking up at Rocky who was at the end of the table.

"Praise him! Praise him!" a chant went up and beer mugs clinked.

Rocky walked to where Michelle was kneeling and stood in front of her. She sat back on her ankles and, her eyes wide open smiled. A step closer and his cock was in her face, touching her nose. Michelle reached up and held it off to one side with her right hand. With her left she gently cradled his unshaven balls. She murmured "These are a pair of the finest nuggets known to the universe... and they deserve to be praised."

"LOUDER, we can't hear you!!" a woman in the crowd yelled.

"This pair of gonads, sperm generators, testosterone creators is one in a billion." Michelle's voice rose. "This pair deserves to be coddled, to be praised for they are truly a 'pair' of brass ones." and with that she leaned forward, opened her mouth, and raised her head to let them drop in. Michelle loved the feel of his hairy balls on her tongue, the smell of his crotch in her nose, his hardening dick in her hand.

And she was going into her zone. Robert could see it. In fact almost everyone there recognized the change that went over her. It was as if she were having an out of body experience. Sucking on his balls in front of the crowd of bikers they started to cheer her on. She had let go of them with her hand and now reached around Rocky, her fingers nestling into the crack of his hairy ass. With her other hand she was rubbing his cock over her face, back and forth.

Michelle opened her mouth wide and stuck her tongue out reaching behind his sac and touching just barely his puckered sphincter. She was officially, gone...

Back to the present:

Just then, as she slapped her face again with Rocky's dick, she heard somewhere "That's enough. You dogs need to rut outside." and she and Rocky felt the stream of cold water hit them. The bartender, who was used to crude behavior in the Boot Hill Saloon, had grabbed the hose normally used to wash out the floors at 3 in the morning when all the spilt beer and vomit was hosed out of the establishment. He hadn't wanted to do this, enjoying the show as much as everyone else, but couldn't really justify a puddle of piss on the concrete floor.

Rocky was quick. As soon as he knew what was happening, he jumped back. Michelle, on the other hand, was the object of the bartender's joyous spraying. She was soaked before he was done. While he started with her face, he didn't spray her hair preferring instead to aim the stream of water down her chest rendering her white shirt nearly transparent. Michelle was stuck, her jeans and thong around her ankles and the crowd loving the show.

The crowd of bikers became even more unruly and started becoming belligerent, not wanting the fun to stop. Some even had their dicks out and were headed toward the center of action.

"I think, unless you're ready to pull a train, you need to get out of here."

Michelle looked up at Robert inviting his opinion...

"I think we'll call it a night."

"Show's over guys!" the bartender raised his voice and his huge bouncers quickly surrounded Michelle helping her to her feet, groping her breasts, ass, and pussy as they lifted her up. One of them had been helping a customer with his Harley outside and his black, greasy hand left a memorable imprint on her blouse over her right tit while another managed to insert a finger into her bright red ladyhood as they lifted. Holding her there, groping her, a lady bouncer quickly cut the sides of Michelle's thong and held it up in the air the bright red material a prize to be nailed on the wall with the other panties which had accumulated over the years, a collection of prizes and donations which held a special place both in the Boot Hill Saloon, and in Daytona proper.

flabuf
flabuf
174 Followers
12