Michelle's Husband Has Been Fired

Story Info
MIchelle pleads with the boss to keep her husbands job.
2.9k words
3.94
195.5k
24

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 01/19/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
carl_a
carl_a
185 Followers

Michelle hesitated and looked at the dark green front door.

“I can’t believe I’m doing this,” she looked around, an embarrassed look on her face. Slowly she reached her hand out and pressed the doorbell.

The ring echoed in her ears, thought it wasn’t loud. She felt a weight dropping to her shoulders as she heard the footsteps rushing to the door.

She turned her head, her body torn between doing what she had to do and running away.

The door opened slowly at first, and then completely.

“Michelle,” she looked up at her husband’s boss. “What are you doing here?” He leaned, using the door to prop himself up, a newspaper folded neatly between his arm and his side.

“I,” she hesitated again, “I came here because…”

She felt her words trailing off. She couldn’t bring herself to say anything. Her legs wobbled from the stress as she slowly put her head into her hands and began sobbing.

“I came here to convince you that you shouldn’t fire my husband,” the words finally blurted out. “Please, Mr. Harris, he’s a good man.”

She slowly looked up at him, the tears streaking down her cheeks. He stared at her smugly.

“Michelle, these are tough times,” he started slowly, with eat word she felt herself struggling to keep her composure, “and in tough times I have to make tough decisions. You see, I simply can’t afford his salary.”

Michelle felt her legs giving out on her as she stumbled back one step and then to her knees.

“Please,” Michelle put her hands together and looked up at Mr. Harris. “Please isn’t there anything you can do?”

She let out a whimper and put her head into her hands again.

She felt his firm grasp pulling her to her feet.

“Come in the house, you’re making a scene,” Mr. Harris pulled he towards the door and quickly shut it behind them.

Dragging her by her arm forcefully, her feet shuffling underneath her, he pulled her into his office and sat her in a chair.

“I live in a nice neighborhood,” he stated irately, “and the last thing I want them to see is a young woman on her knees on my front porch. They might get the wrong idea.”

Michelle looked across the desk at him and nodded her agreement.

“I’m sorry,” she said between sobs. “I’m really sorry.”

Michelle felt herself settling down, as the gasp of air became less pronounced.

“It’s just that, you don’t understand, we just bought our house, got married, we have a lot of bills. Isn’t there something you can do,” Michelle pleaded.

Michelle felt nearly suffocated as silence filled the room. She looked at him for an answer, his eyes staring coldly into hers.

“I don’t know,” he finally broke the silence. “I really don’t know.”

Michelle felt her heart drop.

“Please,” she begged, “Please I’ll do anything.”

She looked at him, her eyes filling with tears. She watched him staring into her eyes coldly again, she wondered how he could remain so untouched, so cold.

“Anything?” he stood up and looked down at her. “Anything at all?”

Michelle was frightened. He was so tall standing next to her.

“What do you mean?” she looked down at the floor afraid to look into his eyes.

“You said you would do anything if I didn’t fire your husband?” He looked at her and slowly walked towards his door.

“Is that true?” He looked at her. “Is that true?”

Michelle felt her body break down in a giant sob.

“Yes,” she sobbed. “Yes I’ll do anything.”

She watched as he turned the lock on the door, the loud click echoing through her ears.

“Good,” he looked at her as he walked back to his chair. “Very good.”

Michelle looked around the office, pausing on the pictures of Mr. Harris’ family.

“That’s my son,” he nodded at the picture on the wall.

Michelle just nodded yes and turned back to look at him.

“Now I’m prepared to let your husband continue working at my company,” he looked into her eyes, “if you are prepared to do anything for him to keep his job.”

She looked back at the pictures of the family, his wife, his son, his daughter. Maybe he wasn’t so cold, she thought.

“I understand,” she looked towards the floor.

“Good,” he looked at her, “now stand up.”

Michelle still felt her legs wobbling as she pulled herself up. Afraid to look him in the eyes, she turned her head slightly.

“You are very sweet to do this for your husband,” he looked up at her. “Why don’t you slowly take your top off.”

Michelle felt the tear running down her cheek. Slowly she put her hands at her waist and tugged on the shirt, pulling it over her head. She felt her nipples harden as the cool air rushed through her bra, sending goose bumps down her back.

“The rest of it,” he commanded from his high leather chair. “I want to see it all.”

Michelle felt the sob shiver through her body as she reached her arms behind her back and pulled the clasp apart. The bra fell to her elbows before she pulled it off and carefully placed in on the chair.

“You aren’t very old are you?” she felt him looking at her breasts.

“Twenty,” she looked away.

“That's young for a wife?" he looked suprised.

"Why don’t you touch them,” he commanded. “Play with them for me.”

Michelle reached up to her breasts and slowly wrapped her hands around them. Still looking away, she gently rolled the nipples through her fingers.

“You are very sweet,” he looked at her again. “Can I see the rest now please?”

She gasped, but slowly reached down to her jeans and unsnapped them. She wriggled her hips out of her jeans and pushed them to the floor.

“The panties,” he said sternly.

Michelle couldn’t help herself, she felt her body sob uncontrollably as she pulled the white panties to the floor, picking the jeans and panties up and putting them on the chair.

She stood up and covered her body as best she could, her face flushed with tears and embarrassment.

“Put your arms at your side,” he looked at her angrily. “If you want your husband to keep his job you’re going to have to a lot more than show me your body.”

Michelle’s arms dropped to her side quickly.

”What do you mean?” she looked at him scared.

“You said you’d do anything,” he looked at her. “Isn’t that right?”

Michelle looked away and nodded yes.

“Do you always shave down there?” he asked.

“Y, Yes,” she answered, almost forgetting she was standing their nude.

“I want you to give me a little show,” he leaned back in his chair. “Come over here and dance for me.”

He turned his chair and nodded in front of him.

Michelle walked slowly around the desk and paused in front of him. She looked down and saw his pants throbbing, then quickly looked away.

“Use your hands, show me everything,” he looked up at her smiling.

Michelle reached down and slowly rubbed her hands down her sides to her hips. She began swaying back and forth, looking down at him, his pants throbbing back and forth.

“Am I exciting you,” she leaned over and asked him, her breasts dropping towards his face, she grabbed them with her hands and squeezed them together before standing back up.

He nodded yes and looked down at her clean shaven lips.

She watched him as she slowly parted her lips, running a finger between her legs and then pulling them apart wider so he could see.

She slowly moved forward and turned around, bending down she rubbed her bottom against his throbbing cock, the heat radiating through his pants to her thighs.

“Oh yes,” she moaned as she felt him stiffening between her cheeks, hoping to make him come so she could go home.

“Oh yes,” she moaned again, “you are so big.”

She felt his hands push her up and away quickly.

“That’s enough,” he looked up at her. “Stop it, I’m married.”

Michelle felt shocked. Quickly she looked at the door to see if someone had come in.

“What do you mean?” she asked him, her hands covering her body again.

“Nothing, nothing,” he looked at her agitated.

After a minute he settled down.

“Come here,” he looked at her, “turn around and bend over my desk.”

Michelle gasped but quickly did as she was told.

“What are you going to do?” she tried to look over her shoulder.

He fumbled around in the desk drawer and pulled something out, Michelle couldn’t see.

“Call your husband on that phone,” he pointed to the phone on the edge of his desk. “Now!”

Michelle felt her body shaking as she slowly dialed the numbers.

“Tell him that you won’t be home tonight, that you’re helping a friend,” she heard him moving around behind her.

The phone rang for what seemed like forever until he finally answered.

“Honey,” she blurted out.

“I won’t be home tonight,” she felt something cool sliding between her cheeks as she tried to continue talking.

“I know, I’m sorry, I’m at a friends and she needs me to spend the night,” she felt it slide to her ass and slowly spread it apart. She felt her body being pressed against the desk as he pushed on her ass harder.

“I really can’t talk now,” she gasped as the cool object suddenly slipped deep inside of her.

“I just got a shiver,” she moaned into the phone, “please John, I have to go.”

She hung up the phone, her body feeling violated, her ass pushed wide apart.

“Don’t you look nice,” he heard him say as his hands rubbed up and down her cheeks. She felt a soft tickle between her legs.

“Now that you have your tail, honey,” Mr. Harris walked around the desk, “you’ll need your collar.”

He slipped the leather collar around her neck and quickly attached a leash.

“Why don’t you stand up?” he looked down at her.

She could still see his cock throbbing in his pants as she slowly got up from the desk. She closed her eyes as she felt the cool object penetrating deeper into her ass, a tail dropped between her legs.

She heard the click of the camera and felt the flash through her eyes. She began to softly sob as she opened her eyes and looked down at him snapping photograph after photograph.

“You are very beautiful,” he still looked cold as he started into her eyes.

“Come with me,” he put his hand out and pulled on her leash.

Each step spread her ass wider and wider. She felt the tail sliding deeper and deeper into her, pulling her apart.

He paused as he unlocked the door.

“You just happened to come on the right day to save your husband’s job,” he looked at her following him uncomfortably, the leash taut against her.

Slowly they went up the stairs, each step spreading her ass wider and wider apart. She looked around afraid that people could see her like this.

They paused at the white door.

“If I hear anything that I don’t like, your husband will get those pictures in the mail,” he looked down at her as he knocked on the door.

“What?” she heard a man’s voice from the room. “What do you want.”

“It’s your father, open your door.”

She heard the rustle of footsteps stomping across the room.

“Shit man,” the voice continued, “hold on.”

Slowly the door opened and she saw Mr. Harris’ son look out.

“She’s for you,” Mr. Harris moved away so his son could see Michelle. “For your birthday.”

Michelle felt her legs drop to the floor and began sobbing. She looked up at Mr. Harris and his son.

“For real?” Mr. Harris’ son looked down at her as she watched him take the leash from his father.

“She will do anything you want,” Mr. Harris looked down at her, “Right?”

Michelle nodded her head yes as she felt the leash slowly pulling her into the room.

The door closed behind her.

“I can’t believe this,” the boy looked down at her. “I can’t believe this,” he repeated over and over.

He reached his hand out and grabbed at her breast and pulled on it. Michelle felt humiliated at the way he was touching her and looked away.

“Tammy, it’s okay, he’s gone,” the boy whispered across the room.

Michelle watched as a young girl wearing only panties stood up from behind the bed and walked towards them.

“What’s this?” Tammy looked at the boy and then down at Michelle.

“She’s my eighteenth birthday present,” the boy laughed.

“Daddy didn’t give me such a nice present when I turned eighteen,” Tammy looked at her brother.

Michelle watched as the girl gently leaned towards the boy, her hand reaching out for his cock, she slowly parted her lips and kissed him.

“Maybe we could share her,” Tammy whispered in his ear, her tongue flicking out against it.

Michelle looked away nervously as Tammy’s hand came down and gently rubbed her face. Her hand was so soft, Michelle thought as it traced the outline of her mouth.

Tammy moved closer and pulled Michelle’s face towards her hips. She slowly lowered her panties, her hands moving behind Michelle’s head.

“Lick me,” she looked down and commanded, pulling Michelle’s head between her legs. Tammy turned her head and gently kissed her brother.

Michelle slowly pushed her tongue between the folds of Tammy’s lips, she felt the tail sliding deeper inside of her as her body bent forward t between Tammy’s legs.

Michelle began to feel comforted as Tammy’s hands gently caressed her head, her fingers drifting through her hair.

“I want to fuck her,” Michelle shivered as the heard the boy in a strong voice.

Tammy let her fingers linger in Michelle’s hair.

“You want to cheat on me?” Tammy slowly pulled herself away from her brother and looked at him sternly.

“It’s my present,” he continued.

“Watching her eat me can be your present too,” Tammy reached down and caressed his throbbing cock through his pants, “isn’t this exciting?”

Michelle watched as Tammy squeezed him repeatedly, her tongue never leaving Tammy’s lips, she explored deeper and deeper inside of her, hoping to please her and get out of this misery.

“Stop it,” the boy moaned, “stop it, I’m going to come.”

Michelle watched as Tammy slowly pulled the boy’s pants down and pulled out his hard cock. Rubbing it she gently tugged him towards Michelle’s face.

“Maybe you would like this?” Tammy asked the boy as she gently pulled Michelle’s face away from her lips and towards the boy’s cock.

Michelle felt a lump in her throat as she looked up past the throbbing cock to the boys hands caressing Tammy’s breasts. Tammy pushed her lips silently to his and began kissing him, while her hand guided his cock to Michelle’s mouth.

Michelle felt the cock throbbing uncontrollably almost as it touched her lips. She felt the salty sweet juices exploding into her mouth as Tammy pressed her head tightly over her bother’s cock.

The boy swayed back and forth, pulling himself in and out of her mouth, Michelle felt the explosions fill her throat as she swallowed.

Tammy’s fingers were still gently caressing her hair as she pushed her head up and down over the boy’s cock.

At last he was soft and Tammy let Michelle pull her head away.

“Now wasn’t that nice?” Tammy looked at her bother. “That’s much better than cheating on me isn’t it?”

Michelle looked away embarrassed, she felt the drool and come dripping down her chin to her chest, the tail pressed tightly between her cheeks.

The boy just gasped for air and walked to the edge of his bed and sat down.

Michelle felt embarrassed as Tammy looked down at her, she could feel the drool and come dripping down her chest to her nipples.

Tammy pulled on the leash and gently led Michelle to the bed.

“Now it’s my turn,” Tammy moaned as she slowly slid onto the bed and spread her legs.

Pulling the leash, harder now, Michelle groaned as Tammy jerked her head towards her legs.

Michelle looked up past Tammy’s breasts and into her eyes as Tammy slowly pulled her in between her legs, pushing her head down.

“Are you watching?” Tammy looked over at her brother as she buried Michelle’s head deeper between her moist lips.

Michelle’s nose was surrounded by the smell as her tongue burrowed deeply between Tammy’s legs. Tammy pulled her head from her ass to the top of her lips repeatedly. Tammy’s hips tensing and relaxing with each movement.

Michelle felt Tammy’s hips start to rock, Tammy’s fingers pulling her head between her legs more forcefully.

“Oh yes,” Michelle heard Tammy moaning, as her tongue slipped deep inside of her. “I’m coming.”

Michelle opened her mouth as Tammy violently squeezed her head between her thighs and rubbed her lips across her face.

“Yes,” she moaned over and over, using Michelle’s face and tongue for her pleasure, until she slowly relaxed her grip.

“That felt so good,” Michelle felt Tammy’s fingers gently caressing her hair again.

Michelle pulled away slightly, the smell of Tammy still lingering in her nose.

carl_a
carl_a
185 Followers