Michelle's Physical Fitness

Story Info
A rigorous training program makes Mike a lovely woman.
10k words
4.29
107.2k
18
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

MICHELLE’S PHYSICAL FITNESS

The women were gathered around the round table for their weekly meeting. It had started out as an informal gathering group of Doms who would meet on an irregular basis to share ideas and experiences. The Dominatrix, Dom of Doms, had finally organized them as a formal group that would convene on a weekly basis on Friday afternoons. The purpose was to share their individual experiences, review the week’s events, and plan a course of action for the week to follow. Each Dom showed up with her complete set of files on the subs under training (male and female), each set replete with images, and a detailed analysis for each sub, his or her fears and desires, his or her talents and short-comings, his or hers accomplishments, and his or her needs for the coming week. And of course, the advantage of these regular meetings is that it allowed the free-flowing exchange of subs among the Doms. One Dom could be training her sub at any given moment for ejaculation-on-demand, and pass him on to another Dom who specialized in enforcing a total ban on any form of ejaculation. One Dom could be the prime expert on clitoral piercing and pass her sub on to another Dom who enjoyed attaching objects to sensitive parts of the body. The Dominatrix, Dom of Doms would always have the final say. And when all had been said and agreed upon, the Doms would retreat for a lavish dinner served by the sub each Dom had brought along, all lovely in their total nudity, all submissive and respectful, all eager to please, aspiring one day to become a Dom herself.

KARI

Going around the table, the turn came to Kari, the youngest and therefore the last Dom to speak. Outwardly quiet and shy, her creativity had propelled her to becoming a Dom after only a very short period of time as a sub to the Dominatrix. Even though she had earned her place at the table as an equal, she still felt a nudge shy and unlike the other women present, she preferred to undress only partly, out of deference to the more senior Doms present. She started very softly, very quietly, to explain her task the past week, asking for advice from her colleagues, always very respectful and yet in her big eyes there glowed a fierce sense of domination, of steely domination, of unwavering power over any sub that was leased out to her. As she opened the file and projected it onto the overhead screen, the other Doms realized this would be no ordinary presentation.

“My case concerns a closet tranny.”

The other Doms looked up, their interest fired by those soft, quiet few words. All Doms knew that a closet tranny was always the hardest to break in and train.

Kari continued just as slowly and softly, images projected on the screen. “Her name is Mike. I should say ‘was Mike” because I changed it to Michelle to better fit her newly acquired gender.”

The Doms smiled approvingly of the name change: trannies always benefited from a name change from the very beginning of their training.

“She has acquired an impressive wardrobe of lingerie and ill-fitting skirts and blouses. She swims in pantyhose. She sort of can apply mascara, albeit a bit sloppy still. But the problem is that she still refuses to go out socially with me dressed as a pretty girl. And she still clings to these arcane male habits, regularly slipping into masculine sitting poses, not shaving her forearms and legs, and in general refusing to be seen, paraded and displayed as a woman in public. She seems content to merely prance around the house as a woman and that is about it. What shall I do, dearest Doms?”

The Doms took turns asking pointed questions based on their experiences. All had trained males, even the hardest of them, and all had trained lovely subs, even the most innocent of all. The Dominatrix had seen to it that each Dom had trained at least one tranny for completeness’s sake. So there was no idle chatter. It was Heather who finally raised her hand. The Dominatrix nodded at her, giving her permission to speak. All the Doms kept their silence: Heather was by far the most experienced when it came to trannies, having trained quite a few of them and owning a particularly aggressive one now. Heather had been instrumental in giving her ample hormone treatments, had ordered her breast enhancement, had transformed her from a muscular male into a robust tranny that could pass for the loveliest woman in any setting, dressed or undressed. Heather’s opinion counted the most.

“Michelle needs immediately is total physical domination.”

The other Doms nodded; that much was obvious, but surely she was leading somewhere interesting.

Heather continued, “Tying Michelle down and punishing her is not going to change anything. Forcing sexual abstention will not do it either. Nor will holding off the promise of eventual sex lead her to change her ways. Further, tying her down for punishment, abstention or sexual gratification is what she really is craving deep down inside. Deny it to her!”

The other Doms smiled approvingly. Heather was good, really good. They turned to the Dominatrix. When the course of action seemed just beyond their reach, she could always come up with something really, sensationally clever. Something that would break in that sub, any sub, in a most effective, ruthless and unforgettable way would come from her: it always did. The Dominatrix took a sip of cold water. All the Doms held their silence. The Dominatrix started speaking with her slow, soft voice, her diction impeccable, and her choice of words supremely confident and to the point. Kari took careful notes. When the Dominatrix finished speaking her thoughts in great detail, the women agreed that the proposed plan of action was remarkably creative, uniquely so. It would take a huge amount of work to accomplish. And success would come in the end to Kari as a reward for her efforts. Kari promised to start the very next morning, Saturday at 8 am. And with that, the Doms adjourned to the dining room to be served a luxurious meal, superb wines and fine desserts, all served by the lovely subs each Dom had brought to the dinner.

THE BODY BUILDING CENTER

On Saturday morning, Kari drove to the women’s bodybuilding center, where the Dominatrix lavishly treated the manager and staff to get the best they had to offer. Kari spoke with the manager: she listened carefully, understood what was needed, and promptly led Kari to the workout area to introduce her to some possible candidates. Then she led Kari back to her office, where they sat comfortably and talked about Kari’s plan. The manager had once been a sub to the Dominatrix and she clearly understood the nature of the project and the need for total dedication to the effort if Kari was to succeed. Pleasant and very feminine in her iron body, she treated Kari like visiting royalty, something that Kari appreciated beyond words. They spoke about each of the women Kari had been introduced to and finally, amidst general laughter, agreed that maybe Kari could have them all, using each one for a particular task, and later on determining which she wanted to keep. Kari was impressed with so much generosity. She kissed the manager lovingly on the lips, they hugged (Kari felt squished!) and left, ready to start her new project.

From the car, Kari called Michelle on her cell phone. “Sweetie, we have a guest coming over for lunch. Make yourself ready and available. And do fix something light to eat for three, OK?” Kari could sense Michelle’s deep uneasiness but hung up before Michelle could say anything.

WENDY

Around noon, Kari stopped by the women’s body building center to pick up her guest. They drove home, chatting eagerly, Kari carefully explaining her general plan. When they arrived, Kari led the way in, cheerfully greeting Michelle with, “Sweetie, meet Wendy! She is going to work with me on you!” Kari could see that Michelle was ready to faint, her head swooning, tears welling in her eyes, her flabby body quivering, her legs seemingly buckling under the weigh of the sight before her eyes. Michelle kept looking from Kari to Wendy back to Kari back to Wendy, trying to understand. Kari had much to do with the shopping. Wendy was looking around the finely furnished house, understanding her situation and preparing mentally and physically for her task. Michelle remained totally aghast, seeking desperately either an explanation or a way out. Neither was forthcoming. And Wendy, Michelle thought, seemed way too big for the house. What could Kari have possibly planned for her? Michelle started to cry.

In her tangerine colored workout outfit, Wendy was the epitome of physical fitness. Her body fat was non-existent. Her entire body was solid iron. Her waist was 22”, about the size of her biceps and half the size of her massive thighs. Her flowing brown hair and tanned face was the sure sign of a woman who takes care of herself and her appearance. Her muscles bulged from every corner, veins throbbing under her tight outfit. Even her nipples seemed rock-solid protruding from her skin-tight outfit. She was definitely a no nonsense woman in every sense of the word.

Wendy took a long, hard look at Michelle, standing there in the middle of the room, her flabby body quivering, and eyes teary and terrified. She told Michelle to take off her shirt. Michelle obeyed. Wendy looked at her and told her to take off her socks and shoes. Michelle obeyed, uncertain what how far she had to go. Wendy reached over and unzipped Michelle’s trousers, all too gently for a woman of her brawn and strength, lowered them just a few inches below Michelle’s waist. Michelle wanted to lean over just and inch and kiss Wendy but Wendy was too good for this and smiled kindly as she moved her face away, just beyond reach. Michelle was feeling the mixed emotions of passion and fear, the very joy of Kari’s intentions for Michelle’s breaking and training. Kari smiled approvingly. Wendy took the cue instantly.

Kari took out her digital camera, fresh batteries and a huge capacity card: she would be taking hundreds, if not thousands of pictures during every stage of the new training process. These were mandatory for Michelle’s personal file and of course would be freely shared with the other Doms for their own use. Michelle knew that, and it made her all the more nervous. Kari enjoyed seeing Michelle in agony, and nothing made Michelle more nervous than knowing she was being so freely passed around, if only in pictures at first, but in person for sure later on. Her eyes pleaded with Kari not to take pictures, and definitely not so many. Kari did not care. Kari already had a complete dossier on Michelle, in her casual poses around the house, before and after training sessions, before and after make-up, seemingly so relaxed and yet so totally tense inside.

Wendy stepped back to look at Michelle standing there, semi-nude, trousers hanging around her thighs, then ordered Michelle to drop them. Michelle obeyed. Wendy looked at her again.

Then she turned to Kari. “What does she have there?”

Kari smiled, sweetly answering, “That? Oh, that is her enlarged clit!”

Wendy smiled back. “Let’s take a look at it, then!”

Michelle started to pull on her panties. Wendy gruffly told her to keep her hands away: she would be doing the exploring herself and on her own, thank you. She approached Michelle. Putting her hand on Michelle’s chest to keep her in place, slowly, very slowly Wendy lowered Michelle’s panties. Michelle started to quiver more strongly. Wendy just kept pulling them down a tiny bit at a time until finally either they were down all the way or Michelle’s enlarged popped out. Kari, lovely Kari giggled. Wendy looked up at her and smiled. “Well, well! A very enlarged clit indeed! Let’s take a better look at it! It seems, oh, about what, a full five inches long?” Kari corrected her, saying that it was really four and three-quarters inches long. Wendy smiled, looking at it closely all along. “And what else is there here?” Kari smiled again, “Those are her descended ovaries!” Wendy smiled, “I guess we will just have to get them corrected and out of the way!” Kari and Wendy both laughed. Michelle trembled. Corrected and out of the way could only mean one thing: popping them back into her pelvis and every time Kari did it, as she fumbled clumsily with them, the pain was almost unbearable. Michelle could only hope and pray that Wendy would be more experienced and less playful about it.

Michelle turned her attention back to Michelle’s enlarged clit, now bulging out of her panties. “But it seems broken or something. There seems to be a hole in it.” Kari smiled, knowing of course that Wendy was referring to Michelle’s pee hole. Wendy sure knew how to make Michelle tremble. What a good trainer this one was going to be! Wendy walked over to Kari’s well stocked bar, found a smooth glass, very slim and long swizzle stick, and walked back over to trembling Michelle. “Let’s see just how deep the hole is.” Kari had never seen this done before so she leaned over to get a closer look. Wendy made Michelle lick the swizzle stick getting it very wet with her saliva. And with that, Wendy began to slip in the swizzle stick into Michelle’s pee hole. Slowly, carefully, pressing firmly as it went it, almost effortlessly. Michelle was terrified but in all fairness she admitted in silence to herself that it almost felt extremely good to have something inside her. In due time, practically the entire length of the swizzle stick went in, and Wendy pulled it back out just as gently. “Just as I suspected. Her enlarged clit is broken and the hole goes in all the way. Let’s see if it still works.”

Wendy took Michelle’s enlarged clit in her hand, gripping it from the root, making sure her fingers were in the exact position she wanted. Slowly, very slowly she began to tighten her grip. Wendy’s muscles were tightening. Her veins were bulging everywhere, but nowhere as much as in her hand as she tightened her ferrous grip. The veins on Michelle’s enlarged clit were also bulging and throbbing violently. And Wendy was simply tightening her grip even more. Michelle was clearly in unbearable discomfort. Her hand shot down to protect herself from further damage. Wendy slapped her hand away sharply, Michelle screaming, desperately trying to get free from Wendy’s grip. Wendy scolded her gruffly. “Keep your hands away at all times! I do the touching and I alone! Is that clear?” And with that, she flicked her wrist gripping Michelle’s enlarged clit, almost bending it out of shape, outward and upward.

Michelle screamed.

Wendy let go.

Michelle fell to the floor in tears. She could not control herself any more.

Kari cheered Wendy. They were going to be really good friends from now on! They had so much in common and Wendy was clearly so experienced!

The two women adjourned for lunch while Michelle served them, her enlarged clit and her eyes both very red and very wet. The two women laughed and chatted eagerly, oblivious to Michelle and when they were finished, had Michelle do the dishes and clean up, ordering her to pack her “things” to go out. Michelle knew what that meant: Kari had really been training her well.

They got in the car and drove back to the women’s fitness center. Michelle had never seen it nor been there before, but her heart skipped a beat (out of fear or excitement?) when she saw the sign on the door: “Exclusively for women – By Invitation Only.” Wendy confidently led them inside. Michelle looked around. It was a professionally furnished fitness center, with more machines than she had ever seen before, and being Saturday afternoon, the place was full. There were women of all walks of life, of all ages, in various stages of physical fitness. Some were obviously into body-building; others, into toning their bodies; still others, mostly working women, into slimming and getting some exercise. Some were tight, others were not in such great shape or outright full, but all were working out. Michelle felt quite at ease in this setting.

ISABEL

Wendy introduced them to Isabel, saying that Isabel would be Michelle’s personal trainer. If Wendy was solid, Isabel was a tower of iron muscle. Her dorsal muscles resembled an aircraft carrier, with biceps and triceps the width of a woman’s chest, and equally muscular legs the size of an oak tree. Her medium-length black hair nicely accentuated her tanned skin. Isabel listened carefully to what Wendy told her about getting Michelle in shape. She did not smile: these were women not given to levity. She listened and made notes. She explained that the process was quite simple. Michelle would be put on a very strict and demanding physical fitness program. She would do cardio exercises for about three hours a day, interspersed with two hours of strength training to get her muscles nicely toned and firm. In time, she said, Michelle would be tighter than Britney Spears. Wendy laughed; Kari smiled approvingly. That is exactly what she wanted! But Kari expressed her concern that Michelle, being so chubby and out of shape, might not measure up to the task. Isabel was quite serious in her reply to Kari’s very valid concern. It did not matter, she explained, reaching into her pouch. She took out a slim gold chain with a loop on one end and a hook on the other. The loop would be looped around Michelle’s descended ovaries; the hook attached to a ring on the front of the treadmill. If Michelle should slack off, the chain would tug on her descended ovaries. Michelle would have no choice but to keep up with the treadmill. It was all so simple! Kari loved it! Isabel took out something else out of her pouch. It was a very large pill. She pried open Michelle’s mouth, slipped the pill inside and with her finger shoved it deep into Michelle’s throat. Michelle gagged and swallowed, Isabel handing her a small paper cup with water to help it down. Kari was curious as to what the pill was. Isabel explained that it was a high-potency, fast-acting hormone replacement. Michelle’s legs were quivering: she was being force fed hormones! Isabel did not care that Michelle was on the verge of panicking. She turned to Kari and told her that Michelle would need three a day, with breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and to make sure that Michelle did not spit them out, it would be best if Kari would shove it down her throat with her finger. Kari smiled: these women were professionals in all they did! And that Michelle would look like Britney Spears… oh!

Kari asked the obvious: would Michelle need a special outfit for her physical fitness workout every day? Isabel shook her head. For the time being, Michelle would be totally naked during her six hours a day at the gym. In time, as the high-potency hormones took effect, her breasts would get rounder and fuller, so a training bra would be in order, just to make sure that her breasts retained their firmness. As to “down there” parts, asked Kari. Isabel looked at Wendy and they agreed that since Michelle’s enlarged clit did not get much air, it would be fine to simply let it be free and nicely exposed at all times. They agreed.

Michelle was overjoyed for many reasons. She would be whipped into physical shape by a team of women body builders. She would be totally naked while she worked out in the presence of many other women. She had requested and been allowed six weeks paid vacation by her company after Kari called her boss and offered a “special gift” in return, sending over one of her subs on a one-hour, well-spent mission. There were only two things on her mind right now: that Isabel and Wendy had both told Kari that for the first few weeks Michelle would be so sore and so tired from the exercise routines that she would be unable to function sexually (Kari really did not care), and that she really needed to pee. Kari laughed: Michelle was so girlish!