Michelle's Playtimes

Story Info
A story of a sexy wife and her voyeur husband.
5.8k words
3.97
67.9k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GrimSmith
GrimSmith
10 Followers

My voyeur fantasy come true.

I was straining at the bit, so to speak, in my sex urges. I had got married just under a year before to a girl 24 years younger than me. I was an Army Reservist, and the recruiting sergeant at my unit, She was one of my recruits, she was 18 and I was 43. Dirty old bastard I hear you say, well, I have been training all my life for it so I deserve the title! And I feel no shame either.

Michelle was a cheeky little thing, nice firm body as you would expect from a girl her age and a bit of a slut too, just what I wanted. We had been married just under a year and I had touched on the subject of swinging in one way or another a few times, the trouble was, being young she was far too possessive and couldn't handle the thought of me with another woman. This was actually no problem for me, whereas I could happily get it on with another woman, I get off mainly on the other person's pleasure so I was content to watch only if preferred.

And of course, her being a bit of a slut meant that a few minor flirtations had taken place already. I wasted no time at all in encouraging her further. One weekend I was away with the reserves and I phoned her on the Saturday night. When she answered, I knew immediately that she was on edge.

So of course, I questioned her further on the matter and it transpired that the guy who had de-flowered her years before had run into her some days before and he had been snooping around. I had already agreed to her joining a pool team at a local pub, (Which I didn't happen to particularly like, so I rarely went there), naturally, I was hoping for some perversion to arise from this and now here was this ex boyfriend sniffing around her.

So after some more questioning via the phone, it turned out that he had walked her home and that she had actually invited him in for coffee! (She said, to put him straight, and naturally I thought, yeah, like straight up her vag-box) After ascertaining that he wasn't listening to her phone conversation, I decided to bite the bullet and give her carte blanche, so to speak. In retrospect, I now know that she would have been thrashing around under his dick later anyway, but what the hell, in for a penny etc etc.

As you might expect, when I got home on Sunday evening, I was eager to hear the details, which she began to relate in bed, where I had immediately dragged her. As she went over the story, I experienced a hard-on like never usually occurs, she told me that he had brought a bottle of wine with him, (Good man, I thought, forward planning and all that), most of which he had pressed on her. This of course led to him also pressing his dick up her slippery hole and giving her a good seeing to. That in turn led to her feeling obliged to suck his dick clean whereupon he responded by cumming all over her face. She was obviously also getting off on all this since the narration was getting faster all the time she was telling me and I of course, was pounding away like the proverbial fiddler's elbow. Wonderful, what a climax to an already excellent weekend, (I had had a good training weekend). I was really proud of her, I really get off on women who are free thinking and do their own thing sex-wise, as long as they are discreet in their indiscretions, that's fine with me.

The next thing was with her boss at a debt collection agency where she had recently got a job. Brian was also a mate of mine as well as a source of income since I had done some work for him here and there. I knew the dirty little bastard fancied her, (Plus anything else with a pair of tits), and she seemed to relish the attention. Brian had recently lost his driving license for drink driving with the result that Michelle now had even more work - his driver!

This involved driving him around all over south-west England so lots of extra hours were required. On one occasion this happened, and on that particular evening she phoned me to say she would be very late since she and Brian were making calls in furthest Cornwall. I said it was no problem and went to bed at the normal time. I had a feeling that something was afoot and of course, thinking along these lines got me horny.

I eventually fell asleep to be woken up about three AM by Michelle climbing into bed, whereupon I immediately started to grope her and made a move to fuck her. She was reluctant at first so I made a comment to the effect of implying she might be sore due to extra sex rations earlier. Michelle stiffened at this and so did I, sensing I was probably on the right track. She tried to play on the old headache excuse but since she was also highly sexed, she began to respond and besides, there was no stopping me now.

I got on top of her and kissed her hard, which always lowers her resistance and soon her legs parted and I pushed my dick into her, No resistance! I slithered right in and knew at once she was full of spunk. She tried for a while to say she was wet because of all the driving but I KNEW! It was lovely, there is no better lubricant than some-one else's cum, and I really made a meal of it. She had several orgasms before I filled her up once again after which she admitted that she and Brian had been in a pub and got a bit drunk after which he had screwed her in the car. She told me he was paranoid about me finding out since we were after all, mates, and begged me not to let on. I agreed on condition that we took this further.

After this event, similar things happened on an almost weekly basis, plus also, on a DEFINITELY weekly basis between the out of town trips, she would ring to say that she was working late at the local office. The office was only five minutes up the road from me so naturally my devious mind began to make plans. Conveniently, Brian's living quarters were on the ground floor of the house in which the office was located, so before long, I was planning to watch the proceedings. In the meantime, she would arrive home between nine and ten PM with the usual dripping vag and we would immediately retire to bed to continue the sex marathon.

By this time, Michelle was really getting into this, she would happily relate the details of her escapades with Brian while I was pumping furiously away and in my seventh heaven. I was concerned at first that so much humping would make her sore, but she said it was no problem and as time wore on, she actually said that she really got off on the thought of doing it with one guy then again with me later. So of course this gave me even more ideas!

Another week or so went by and after a late session at the office I was, as usual, getting my rocks off listening to the details of Brian's earlier efforts while giving her another ration of dick. When we had both climaxed, we talked for a while during which conversation Michelle said she thought she would be unable to live a normal sex life again. I was delighted! The last thing I want is a normal sex life. So I broached the subject of her taking on yet another lover, and to my surprise and delight, she said she already had!

Prior to this, over the last several weeks, she had still managed to go to the pub where she played pool at least once a week. I immediately assumed that the guy she had screwed with while I was away on the army course was on the scene, but no! Yet another guy had shown an interest and she had driven him home after the pub. Naturally, the situation developed and they had had sex a couple of times in the car. (Since Brian was banned from driving, he had let her use the car for private use). This was excellent news to me, and immediately demanded the full details while I got to close grips with her. It took no pressure at all to extract a commitment from her to expand this arrangement further.

But back to Michelle and Brian. She had already told me that after the tele-sales girls and reps had gone from the office, generally about five thirty, Michelle would already be doing some clearing up in Brian's living quarters so as to be out of the way when everyone left, that way, any suspicion was minimised. Brian and Michelle would then go to a nearby pub, (Not the one Michelle used to play pool), and have a few drinks. Then they would go back to the office/house and get the action going. I knew where he slept, since I had re-built the place to his specifications and I suggested to her that since she was always tidying up etc when work finished, she could strategically leave a gap in the curtains through which I could see what was going on.

At first she was a little sceptical, but I pressed the point, (Pardon the expression), telling her she would soon get used to the situation just as she had to entering into the scene in the first place. So it was agreed. She would do all I suggested including slipping out to the toilet before they left the pub and ring me quickly from the pub phone, (There were no mobiles then, and the pub phone was conveniently out of sight of the bar).

I sat at home waiting and just before ten, the phone rang a few times and stopped, (No point in paying for a call you knew the gist of anyway). I left the house and walked up the hill to Brian's house, this gave them plenty of time to drive back and get started, At the back of Brian's house is a dark lane and the house itself had an open back yard. I sneaked along the lane and quietly entered the yard, heading straight for the window to the bedroom. As arranged, she had left a small gap and also left a small reading lamp on in the corner, (She had told him it turned her on to be able to see him during sex). Also conveniently, she had put some soft music on in case I trod on anything noisy in the dark.

Luckily, the corner of the yard outside the window was well shielded from the view of any nosey neighbours so I got close and looked in. They were standing beside the bed kissing and of course, Brian had his hand in her blouse. Michelle then slipped her skimpy jacket off and started to open her blouse buttons. As she slipped the blouse over her shoulder, I noticed that she, as usual, had no bra on and I made a mental note to tell her later that her platform one would look so much more enticing in future.

She had excellent tits, and these were now on full display to Brian, who was frantically cupping one of them in his hand and running his thumb rapidly back and forth across her nipple. This I knew, drove her mad and of course, I could now see the result in front of me. The next thing, they were both stripping off and falling onto the bed. (Another mental note to tell her to keep stockings, sussies and shoes on for on-view-sex and not to wear pants at all any more!).

I was as hard as a rock by now and had to force myself not to masturbate. Brian moved on top of Michelle and she obligingly parted her legs, allowing him to push his average, but extremely stiff, dick into her. She immediately placed her heels on his arse and squeezed. I knew she was orgasming already since that was always the result of her doing that with me on previous occasions, so I also knew that she would have juiced up even more and sure enough, the speed of his dick slithering in and out speeded up considerably. Michelle liked to play with my nipples when we were at it and I saw that she was doing this now to Brian. After a few more minutes of giving her a good pounding, Michelle said something to Brian and he withdrew from her, his glistening shaft in full view. As I had guessed, she wanted some doggy, and they moved into position, Brian on his knees and pushing in and out of her from the rear. (Yet another mental note to tell her to lay on the bed with her feet toward the window so I could see his dick sliding in and out).

Eventually, they moved back into position with Brian on top and shagged away for another ten minutes or so. At this point, I could tell Brian was close to climax, sure enough, he raised his upper body to full arm stretch and rammed away with his eyes closed, Michelle began to play with his nipples and within seconds, he was blowing his load, this always produced another orgasm for Michelle when we were doing it and as always, here she was having one too! Bless her. Feeling a man shooting his load into her always made her orgasm.

I was just thinking about creeping away, when Michelle stirred and rolled Brian on to hie back, so that he was between the window and her and sat up. I couldn't hear what she was saying, but she was being slightly, if sexily assertive with one finger on his chest. He obviously didn't mind since he was laying there smiling and nodded to her. (She told me later that she said to him she had a special treat for him but he was not to move). Now Michelle has very full, pretty lips and I had got her into wearing bright lipstick months ago, this is another fetish of mine and she really looked the sexy tart when painted up.

So imagine my delight when she reached over to the bedside table for her handbag and produced the lipstick and hand mirror! She painted those beautiful, sexy lips up with a bright orange-red lipstick, dropped it and the mirror back on the table and took his now limp-ish, but starting to take interest dick in her hand and then put those wonderful lips around it! Sliding them up and down the shaft, it didn't take long to return it to the stiff state it was in earlier. She kept this up for another ten minutes or so whilst Brian was obviously becoming delirious under her.

By now his dick was swollen and rigid between her lips and she had pulled his foreskin right back and was concentrating her lip movements all the way up his shaft, up to the tip of the by now almost bursting head, pushing the tip of her tongue into his jap's eye, then slithering those sexy lips back down the shaft. Brian eventually arched his back and groaned out so loud I actually heard him! Michelle had kept her mouth over his dick and was swallowing furiously, what a show, she should definitely have been a porn star.

I thought now was a good time to sneak away, so I walked quietly out of the yard to the lane, I saw and heard some activity at the end of the lane in the direction I would have taken so just in case, I walked the other way, a longer distance but not that far. As I came back onto the road Brian's house was in, who should come driving the other way but Michelle! So I got a lift home whilst fingering her slippery hole on the way! When we got home, she asked, "How was I?" Christ, how wasn't she? Bloody brilliant. She told me she had glimpsed me slightly through the curtain gap and found that instead of getting used to the idea of me watching, the whole scene had electrified her sexually and she had really wanted to perform for me!

What an angel, my dick slipped into her so easily thanks to Brian lubricating her with what felt like half a pint of spunk and we went through the same procedures that she and Brian had earlier. I had stopped her taking her shoes, stockings and sussies off this time and she instantly got the gist of using these props for extra effect. She was becoming quite the show artiste, when we had both climaxed, she paraded around the bedroom in her stockings etc so I could see the spunk dripping down her legs! I also got her into the idea, (Later that is), of wearing a platform bra and sure enough, this produced explosive results with Brian.

A week or so after that event, Michelle went to one of her pool nights after assuring me she was right in the mood for a shag with the guy from the pub. The arrangement this time was that she would tell him I was working a late job and would be back by about three AM so it was safe to bring him in the house for a couple of hours. The house was a two bedroom place with a small room accessed through the main bedroom. This was originally separated from the small bedroom by a partition which I had removed some time previously so that there was now a walk-in wardrobe for the small bedroom but with no backing partition from the small room which was now an office.

I had placed a chair behind the clothes hanging in the wardrobe part plus some other stuff so that I could sit behind the clothes and see through the little gaps in them but at the same time be well hidden. Again, since the pub phone was also out of view in the pub Michelle used, she managed to give me the usual three rings before making her way home. I got in position and waited. Eventually, in came Michelle with a guy I had never seen before, I thought it was strange since this guy was in his late thirties and I always thought her pool partner was in the same age range as her, early twenties. (It turned out that the usual guy hadn't turned up and the pool fizzled out, so Michelle went off on the pull!).

The usual preamble proceeded, Michelle told the guy she liked to have soft music on in the background, plus a low light which obviously didn't bother him and so they were now engaged in some heavy petting sitting on the bed. In no time at all, her jacket and blouse were on the floor, rapidly followed by her skirt and his hands were doing the business with her tits and nipples. She immediately unzipped him, and dropping to her knees on the floor, began to suck his dick which naturally went extremely stiff. Slightly different for her this time, this guy was cicumsised and larger than Brian so Michelle was getting a good mouthful.

After a few minutes of this, she dis-robed him completely and pushed him back on the bed. Conveniently, the bed was positioned so that I was watching from the bottom and so I got a brilliant view of his erect dick, about to be straddled by Michelle clad only in platform bra, sussies, stockings and shoes. She lowered herself onto his dick, guiding the big large head into herself, then slithering herself all the way down so that I could see his dick stretching her vag as she moved up and down.

I could also hear everything and they were obviously very content with the situation judging by the noises they were making. After ten minutes or so, Michelle got off him and pulled him on top of her. This time I was treated to a view of his dick plunging down into her and out again, She had placed her heels on his arse cheeks and again, had pushed his upper body up off of her so that she could play with his nipples. She told me later that she had become more and more turned on by doing this and so it had now become the normal practice.

Another five minutes or so and he started to increase the rhythm and it was obvious he was cumming. Michelle, knowing I could hear, and also remembering I liked dirty talk, said in a loud whisper, "Go on, shag me, shag me, shoot your spunk right up me, fill me up" This obviously did the trick for him since he arched his back, (Just like Brian), and sighed loudly, then subsided down onto her and laid there sucking her nipples.

Michelle then wrapped her stockinged legs over his legs and continued to writhe gently, groaning quietly beneath him, Then I heard her whisper, (Fairly loudly, for my benefit), "Fucking hell, you're still hard inside me, just let me keep moving like this and I'll cum again" Well, by this time I was nearly cumming myself, I had to consciously keep from touching my dick. Sure enough, she kept squirming around under him and I heard her cum again. "Oh God", she said, "This is fucking wonderful, I'm cumming again, you're still so hard inside me", this seemed to give him extra life, he muttered something about being unable to resist dirty talk and started shagging her again!

This was right up her street, by now she was bucking around under him and he shagged her again thoroughly until they both orgasmed once more. By now I was sweating and about to explode my ball sack. What a show, this was wonderful. By now, they were both satisfied and laid there to recover. He then began to ask about her marital situation and wasn't I doing my part, or was she unhappy or what? Michelle told him she was very happy but that no one man could give her enough, that even though I was great in the sack she was having to have affairs just to keep herself satisfied.

GrimSmith
GrimSmith
10 Followers
12