Michelle's Story Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dawn1958
dawn1958
2,285 Followers

She danced three songs in a row with Buru and his hands got bolder and bolder with each dance. By the third, his right hand was securely around her back holding her tight against the front of his body. His hand rested directly on her ass like it was his private play-toy and Michelle felt totally embarrassed at not being able to stop Buru's crude groping. The look on Rodney's face grew more desperate by the minute, as the military leader danced with his wife.

Michelle could see the knowing looks on everyone's face and she realized it was inevitable that Buru would get her alone. All of a sudden the man spoke in his native tongue to Sarge who mysteriously appeared beside them. "We go now. I take white beauty to room... room you say I can use," he whispered to Sarge. "I see if she good... good for sucking like you promise. I hard already!"

Buru took Michelle's arm and started leading her away. She had no idea what he said to Sarge, but she could only imagine it meant utter peril for her. Looking over her shoulder, the last thing she saw was Rodney's worried face, as she was led up a wide set of stairs to a plush sitting room.

Buru opened the door for her and once inside the room, it took a few seconds for her eyes to get used to the dim lighting. The room appeared surreal and all the furniture was very classy and colorful. There was soft music in the background and the man immediately led her across the room to a big, leather sofa. "You take off. Go behind that... and strip," he said waving his hand at a large oriental, folding screen. "Take off everything... except brassiere and panties."

His command sent a shiver up her spine. She suddenly realized Buru didn't ask, but ordered her to undress. His concession that she could keep her undies on meant little considering the dire aspect of wearing no bra. Michelle desperately wanted to plead, even beg the man. Then she reasoned that it would only make the situation worse.

Slowly and on legs that could barely walk, Michelle walked to the decorative screen. She stood motionless behind the shield for the longest time. "Strip... take all off." Michelle heard the man's gruff voice and she wanted to disappear. "Show Buru! Sarge say you do anything... anything for Buru!"

Michelle understood the ominous predicament she was in. Her hands shook so bad that it was hard to remove the gown. Eventually she stood shivering dressed in nothing but her panties. She swore at being persuaded by Sarge's wife not to wear a bra, but then she realized that the gown did not allow for one.

All of a sudden the man's dark, evil face was looking at her. He had stepped around the screen and stared at her nakedness. The scene was one to remember, as the woman frantically tried to cover her breasts with her small hands. No matter where her hands were, it left too much for the man to ogle.

Buru's next order was conveyed with a mere stare and a stern, serious face. Michelle's arms slowly dropped to her sides and she let out a whimper of defeat. "You suck... suck Buru's cock. Sarge say you give best Western blowjob... better than whore," he said. "Sarge say you best Blackman whore... and you do anything I ask."

The man's voice broke slightly with the thought of what was about to happen. He started taking his clothes off so fast that he appeared to be ripping his royal garments. Suddenly he was standing in only his underwear and Michelle's heart stopped. The time of reckoning was near and she waited.

Suddenly there it was. His raging cock was fully engorged and it was more than obvious what he wanted. Michelle stared at the black cock not wanting to move any closer. Suddenly he was speaking in his native tongue, as he was too excited to speak English. Even though she didn't speak the language, Michelle understood what he wanted from his demonstrative tone and precise hand signals.

She took a step closer and reached out with her hand. Michelle touched the flaming penis and her hand flinched at the feel of something so hot. The hard, veined shaft seemed to throb madly and her fingers gingerly wrapped around the pulsating black rod. She was totally despondent and her mind searched for a solution.

Taking stock of her hopeless situation, Michelle decided on the best course of action. She pumped her small hand up and down along the intimidating pecker hoping to bring an early end to the man's stamina. Her goal was to make him climax thinking it would be her salvation, but like all good plans, they don't always work out. Somehow Michelle found herself sitting on the edge of the leather sofa. Buru stood directly in front of her and he kicked her legs apart so he could get closer.

Michelle's hands moved frantically. One stroked the enlarged cock, which was thrust in her face, and the other held his bloated balls, as if they were breakable. Buru grabbed her head and he roughly forced her to face the inevitable. His hand pulled her head towards the bulging head of his cock and his hips thrust in her direction. He relished Michelle's volcanic mouth sucking on his cock and suddenly it happened.

The fat head of his cock banged into Michelle's lips so hard she willingly opened her mouth. In an instant she was sucking on the salty-tasting penis afraid he would ram in down her throat. Her body was jerking and moving around and Buru stared at her luscious treasures. Michelle dearly wanted to make Buru climax and she furiously tried her best to make it happen with her skilled hands and hot mouth.

Even though her tits were exposed and Buru managed to fondle and grope them while she worked on his raging cock, he yearned to see more. Michelle's mind was distraught from her being forced to give the stranger a blowjob and it enabled Buru to get complete control. He yanked Michelle to her feet and swiftly grabbed the elastic waistband of her flimsy panties. The lacy garment was stripped from her hips in a heartbeat and Michelle feared the worst.

Buru's name suited him perfectly. It stood for Bull and that was the way he acted. He pulled her shivering body against his and suddenly he found the foreign language again. "You rub... rub cock all over your pretty body. Put on legs... tummy... cunt!" Buru felt her luscious body shaking with fear yet he wanted to humiliate Michelle even more. "Rub cock on belly... cuz it be in belly soon... very soon."

Complying with his demands, her shivering body began to move. Her velvety flesh rubbed against the mushroom head of his cock, which left a trail of slippery slime wherever it touched her body. She was positive it was not all her doing, but somehow the head touched her legs and moments later it was pressing between her milky thighs. Michelle could feel the burning rod slither along her wetness and threaten to invade her most intimate being. Suddenly he spoke again. "Good! Press hard... harder! Get cock nice and wet... press against white cunt," he whispered in a raspy voice. "Wet... get wet, then you clean. Suck and clean."

She could barely stand anymore. Her legs threatened to give out and luckily Buru held her steady. He put his foot between Michelle's small feet and nudged them further apart, which gave her better balance. Her dainty hand tried to prevent it, but his hand was there to ensure his orders were obeyed. The thick man-meat slipped into her wetness and then he vibrated his hips, which moved his cock through her puffy, wet slit. There was abundant moisture and in no time his massive cock was coated with her womanly juices.

Michelle felt his pecker pressing into the core between her soaked labia. Buru pulled her upwards forcing her onto her tiptoes and then she felt helpless. His cock raked through her open slit and almost crushed her tiny clitoris. "Get down... suck cock. Make me harder... suck cock," he whispered.

Michelle knew he could take her at any second and she was powerless to stop him. Suddenly she had an out, or so she hoped. Quickly she got down on her knees keeping her hands out in front so she could grab his cock. Michelle groped and found the flaming meat and she held it before her bewildered eyes for a brief moment. Then Buru jerked his hips a few times indicating that she hurry, or else.

The wide head filled her mouth once again and Buru was in tribal heaven. He watched the white woman's head bob up and down, feeling his enlarged cock getting harder and harder. Michelle's dainty hand wrapped around the loose foreskin and she pumped her hand back and forth. She squeezed, as hard as she could, and tried to masturbate the black man in a vain effort to make him orgasm without actually having intercourse with him. Again she grabbed his hanging balls. When she heard his heavy breathing and loud moaning, she thought her desperate actions would be successful.

Buru was not willing to spoil the seductive encounter with a premature ending. "You suck good. Buru want watch... you rub cock all over face... all over tits," he hissed shattering Michelle's self-confidence. The strong man wound his fingers in her curly hair and guided her head. Buru's eyes grew wide in awe, as he watched his black cock against Michelle's pure, white skin. He held her head steady and wiped the head of his cock across one cheek, and then the other. Buru deviously ensured to stroke her lips when moving from side to side.

Michelle closed her eyes and imagined the devastating scene. The charcoal penis caressed her face leaving trails of wetness all over and the picture made her quiver. Then Buru crouched lower so he could rub his big cock on her generous tits. Again he left a wet trail. Buru coated one boob leaving her flesh glistening with moisture, and then he coated the other ensuring the tips were covered with sticky pre-cum.

Unexpectedly, Buru jerked Michelle to her feet. "Buru like... like you sucking cock. Like seeing cock on white tits. Now, Buru need white cunt," he whispered sending shockwaves through her entire body. "We fuck! Buru fuck white cunt... put cock in whore's belly, now!"

He easily pushed Michelle backwards so that she fell onto the sofa landing on her back. She put her arms out, as if to stop Buru, but it was futile. He grabbed her around the legs with his strong hands and pulled hard so that her ass slid across the slippery leather. Her limbs went around his hips and then Buru locked her feet behind his back.

"No... gawd, no! Please... don't do this to me... please," she pleaded with the man. "Oh gawd, it's there... it's touching me there," she wailed.

Her hips were frozen in one spot and Buru kept his inflamed cock touching her entrance. Michelle may as well of begged him for more, as his aroused mind was filled with animal lust. Buru's eyes flared. He imagined the white goddess begging her powerful, African master to give her sexual pleasure.

Buru aimed the head of his oversized cock at her crotch and his aim was deadly. The tip hit her opening in the middle of the vertical slit and he thrust forward ever so slightly. He could see the puffy lips separate and float around the tip of his cock. It was the most tantalizing effect and he desperately wanted to christen her cunt with one, powerful thrust.

Michelle's heart was racing so fast it was extremely hard for her to breath. She felt the head of his bulbous cock enter her delicate honey-hole and didn't know how to stop the man. He arched his back and prepared for the ultimate encounter. His eyes locked on the junction where his black cock entered the pearly white cunt, and Buru held steady for as long as he could. Suddenly he lost patience and thrust his hips just a little. Another inch or two disappeared inside the heavenly opening and again he paused.

He could see Michelle trying to angle her pelvis downward. She was attempting to get away so he rammed his hips forward with all of his brute strength. All the air came out of her lungs when the vile man sank his massive cock to the hilt. The resultant pause was merely a fleeting moment and then he was pumping at a maddening rate of speed. His tempo increased until Michelle wondered what kind of animal he was. He had to have the biggest balls, which hung down far below his pecker, and they slammed violently into her ass every time he thrust at her.

She determined that the man was really a beast when he grunted with lost passion. There were no more pretenses or pretending what he was after. He fucked Michelle not caring one bit whether she condoned or welcomed his actions. His strong hands held her legs bent upwards with her knees pointing towards her head. He held her legs apart enough so that he could pound his cock in and out at will. Suddenly he slowed to a crawl and every time he thrust at her crotch, he squeezed a massive stream of cum into her most delicate domain.

Michelle knew what he was doing. She felt totally devastated at not being able to prevent the assault and also at the fact that it was one more opportunity for her to conceive. Her belly felt bloated and she knew another big load of African cum was buried deep, inside her womb.

Sarge's boss had been rewarded and fully satisfied. Buru acted, as if she was merely a sex object, and he didn't embrace or comfort her after his explosive orgasm. Michelle watched when Buru used her panties to clean himself and then he got dressed, as if nothing happened. She remained laying on her back when he smiled at her and voiced an observation, which she didn't understand.

The door slammed shut when the man left the room. Michelle closed her eyes wishing that she was home again, back in America. Her daydream came to a sudden end when someone entered the room from a side door. She tried to sit up, but there was no time. Zelda had a soft towel and she began rubbing it all over Michelle's moisture, covered body.

"That man animal... he is an animal," Zelda whispered. "He make Sarge give him woman... black woman. But now white woman... he like better. He give Sarge promotion."

Michelle dearly wanted to be alone. She tried to think of a means to get rid of Zelda without offending the woman, but there was no way. Once Zelda was satisfied that she had cleaned up the remnants of the sordid affair, she retrieved Michelle's clothing. It took little time to get dressed and then Zelda made sure that the woman looked her best before going back to the party.

Sarge was the first one to greet her. "I very grateful... you cooperate. Satisfy Buru," he said taking her by the arm. He left his wife standing and escorted Michelle to the dance floor. "We dance. Then we retire. You come with me tonight."

She heard Sarge and it made her knees buckle. The man kept a tight hold of her, as he promenaded her around the floor. "Look there! Kato happy... you turn him into real man," he whispered sending more shivers through her entire body. "Tonight... I watch. I watch son with real woman. You show Sarge way to turn boy into man."

Michelle was fully devastated. She felt helpless against such a powerful man. How could she ever explain to her husband that she was about to be the man's mistress, she wondered. Not only that, she was required to let his son have her. Then Sarge leaned closer and whispered in her ear. "You do good... I keep Rodney out of jail. I forget about his dishonor... and he be free man after working on election scrutiny."

Strangely Sarge did make her feel a little better and he did give Michelle some hope. "He work one week in country... then he free man. I let you both go."

***

The party started to break up and guests left. They all came over wishing Sarge the best and congratulating him on his new promotion. Michelle watched her hapless husband leave with Mosi and her stomach sank, as the security guard escorted Rodney back to the hotel. She would have given anything to go with Rodney, but realized that was impossible. Soon there was just the immediate family left and some of the many servants. It was late. Suddenly Michelle felt totally alive and apprehensive imagining what the evil Sarge had planned.

Michelle half expected Sarge to go with Zelda and the couple would retire together. She couldn't imagine how his wife could condone Sarge's illicit actions, but the man quickly dispelled any hope she had. Sarge pulled his next stunt with Zelda right in front of him. "You go... take the girls to your room. I take Kato... and our guest!" he said. Zelda immediately departed leaving a stunned Michelle with nowhere to run.

When Sarge grabbed her hand, Michelle struggled with renewed strength. She pulled, as hard as she could, trying to stop the man from pulling her towards his private bedroom. Sarge smiled at her vain attempts and he didn't have any trouble getting her into the bedroom. Once inside the big room, he sort of flung her into the middle of the room. His overly excited son quickly slammed the door shut bringing a dire groan from a frightened Michelle.

The three stood still for many moments with each contemplating what was next. Sarge stared at her radiant beauty dreaming of his son ravaging her sexy body. Kato could hardly wait for his dad to turn him loose. Sarge had been extremely stern and explicit when he gave instructions to his son. "Son! Do what I say... and you will learn about woman. Learn what it takes to make them happy," he told Kato earlier in the day. "Michelle... she gorgeous woman, most sexy. You already know what it is like being with her."

Sarge and his son had spent the afternoon going over plans. "After party... after everyone leaves. We take her to my bedroom. I help and tell you what to do," Sarge said. "You satisfy real woman... then you a man. When you see her climax... and you see her sexy body go crazy with your cock inside her precious cunt... then you can finish. Son... you can fill her with cum and maybe... just maybe, she have your baby."

The shivering woman stood a few feet away from Kato. Her eyes were so big that she looked even more alluring than she did when they had sex earlier. Michelle stared at the two with her head moving from one to the other. She noticed the confident smile on Sarge's rugged face and a panic attack immediately hit her in the stomach. Looking over at Kato didn't help, as he gave the impression that he was in-charge.

All of a sudden, she was filled with courage. "Okay, you bastard! You may have me... and be stronger than me. But I'll fight you... all the way, you bastard," Michelle vowed feeling new strength. "I'll scratch your fucking eyes out... so come and get me!"

Michelle jumped when Sarge started moving in her direction. She expected him to move; yet it surprised her when he slowly walked over to her. When Sarge was close, her hands went up and her sharp nails were pointed directly at his face. She was just about to rake her nails across his smug face when he acted. Sarge twisted his head to avoid her nails and quickly seized her wrists with his strong hands.

With one powerful thrust, he pinned her arms at her sides and put his face inches from hers. "Go ahead. I like when you fight. See... you can't fight now... with arms pinned," Sarge whispered with a deadly, stern tone. "You let my son have sex this morning. Now you do it again... I watch. Take clothes off... now!"

Suddenly Sarge let go of her hands and stood waiting. He knew exactly what she would do and decided to let her dig her own downfall. "Go to hell... you bastard," she hissed at the overpowering man. Her hands moved with lightning speed, but were no match for the speed of the devil. Just has her hands reached the sides of his face, Sarge slapped her arms outward. He swung hard with his right hand and slapped Michelle hard on the left cheek snapping her head to the side.

Her head jerked in a violent fashion and before she could catch her balance, she fell. She didn't have time to consider what was next, as Sarge's angry face was right in front of her. "You want fight... we fight!" His voice said it all.

dawn1958
dawn1958
2,285 Followers