Michelle's Visit Ch. 03

Story Info
Niece and Uncle enjoy an evening after the sunset.
2.4k words
4.6
41.6k
5

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 09/19/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
YFPU69
YFPU69
17 Followers

On the way home from the lake, I couldn't get the image I just witness of watching my niece, Michelle, making herself reach an orgasm out of my mind. What a beautiful sight seeing her playing with herself as though she was in her own world. But the one thing that was really special was, she did it just for me.

I couldn't help but keep looking over at her while driving back to the house. When she caught me, she would look at me and smile. Finally, Michelle reached over and took my hand and brought it up to her lips and kissed it. Then she placed it against her breast and asked, "Did you really enjoy watching me?"

"Honey, without a doubt that was one of the most beautiful sights I have ever witness." She brought up her other hand and with both arms, pressed my hand harder into her breasts. She was pressing my hand so hard I swear I could feel her heart beating.

When she released my hand, I lowered it and placed it in her lap. Immediately her legs opened and I could feel the heat from her shaved pussy. She wasn't wearing any panties since she changed before we left for the beach to watch the sunset. I inched up her little dress and my fingers glided across her shaved mound. I was having a terrible time driving. I told her that her pussy would have to wait just a little longer because I didn't want to have an accident and have someone find us with my fingers in her.

She laughed and closed her legs and said, "Hurry home, James!"

As I pulled into the driveway, she responded with "the house in the woods."

After I stopped, I leaned over and gave her a kiss and said, "Welcome home again."

She laughed and said "Thank you."

When we got out of the car, I took her by the hand and walked towards the house. I opened the door and ushered her in. After closing the door I reached for her hand and pulled her back to me. When our bodies met, her arms went around my neck and my arms went around her waist. As our tongues were searching for each other, my hands fell down to her ass and with both hand's, I slid them under her skirt and grabbed both cheeks while pulling her tight against me.

I could feel the extreme heat of her pussy through my pants on my rigid penis. Michelle squeezed her arms tightly around my neck and I could feel her chest pulsating against my chest. The best feeling was being able to detect her rigid nipples pressing into me. After our tongues found each other and her body started to mold into mine, she was letting out little moans. As I released her ass, I pulled back a little and took her hand. Without any resistance, she held my hand tight and followed me knowing something else was in store.

I asked her if she was ready for something special.

She squeezed my hand and said "I'm yours for anything you want or want to do."

As I led her towards the bedroom, my heart was pounding a little, as I was about to make passionate love to my niece. I brought her to the foot of the bed and turned her around. I told her that I hoped I wouldn't disappoint her.

She responded with "I don't think I have to worry about that."

As I untied her top and gently removed it, her exposed breast was just asking to be sucked. Michelle's breasts were full and her nipples were sticking straight out. I took both of her breasts in my hands and started fondling them. I guess her knees were getting a little weak as she kneeled down in front of me.

While I kept fondling her breast, Michelle reached out and undid my belt and pants and pulled them down. As my fingers went to her nipples, she pulled down my shorts and my penis sprung out. She gently took a hold of my cock and placed it between her tits. As I was pulling and pinching her nipples, she took her hands and placed them on the outside of her breast and pressed them tight against my rigid penis. Then she started massaging my cock with her magnificent breasts. What a wonderful feeling.

I didn't want to cum in her tits so I pulled back from her as she was kneeling in front of me. Before helping her up off the floor, she reached out for my penis with her tongue, cleaned the head of my cock of the pre-cum. As I placed my hands under her arms, I helped her up and asked her to lie down on the bed. Michelle sat down and scooted up to the head of the bed and placed a couple of pillows in back of her head. She lay there smiling as she watched me step out of my clothes. I climbed on the bed and pulled my way onto my niece who was waiting for me with her legs spread wide open. Then as I leaned in to kiss this beautiful woman, there was a little gasp when my cock brushed against her hot little pussy.

"Patience," I said, "you'll have my penis in you in a while but first, I want to make you cum with my tongue." I proceeded to kiss her and nibble on her lip as I moved over and kissed both cheeks. As I traced my tongue down the side of her neck, I stopped to kiss both shoulders. I sneaked a peek at her face as she lay there with her eyes closed and a slight smile on her lips. I continued tracing with my tongue towards her breasts. As I reached her left nipple, I placed the tip of my tongue on the tip of her erect nipple and pushed in. She let out a moan at the same time lifting her chest towards me. She gently pushed her pussy into me.

I continued circling her left nipple with my tougne tracing the areola before opening my mouth and placing as much of her breast in my mouth and commenced sucking. She had told me that she loves to have her tits sucked and who was I not to please her.

As I continued sucking and teasing her nipple with my tongue, she placed her hand on the back of my head and was crying out, "don't stop, my God, don't stop. I love to have my tits sucked and you are doing it just fantastic. Please don't stop."

With out stopping, I moved my head back just so I had her nipple in my grasp with my suction. As I pulled back even further, I elongated her nipple until it broke the suction and popped out from between my lips.

Michelle screamed out, "that was just beautiful, oh my God, thank you, thank you."

"Honey, this is only the beginning."

She reached down and pulled my face up to hers and gave me a big kiss.

"You don't want your other nipple to be jealous, do you?"

As I started playing and sucking with her right nipple, she started massaging the back of my neck and head while all the time moaning and thrusting her chest and pussy into me. After I satisfied her right nipple, I started to trace my tongue once again downward to her belly button. I played seductively circling my tongue around and sticking it into her belly button. I knew what was waiting for me because I could smell her beautiful pussy just covered with sweet nectar. Up until this time, Michelle or myself had not touched her pussy directly. My chest had some of her juices on it from her grinding pussy into me but neither her nor myself had entered that beautiful thing called the "love mound."

When I left her belly and moved further down, I made her scream because I traced my tongue over her "love mound" and started kissing her inner thighs.

"Please oh please kiss my pussy. I want to feel your tongue in my pussy. Please taste my juices, oh please, please...."

"In time my dear, in time."

I started sucking on the inside of both thighs working my way back up to the glorious almost shaved pussy. My God, it was just glistening with her juices. I then flatten out my tongue and commenced to start licking upward towards those swollen lips of her pussy. As I continued to lick the outside of her swollen lips, Michelle tried to move her pussy onto my tongue. "Put your tongue into my pussy. Please, I want to feel your tongue in me now. Please."

I just kept licking and licking. When I parted her swollen lips with my tongue, a loud moan erupted. "Do you want me to stop? Is that what you are trying to tell me?"

She reached down with her hands and pulled my face into her "love mound" and screamed out, "oh please, eat my pussy, don't fucking stop, eat me dammit, eat me!"

I opened my mouth like I did when I started sucking on her tits, but this time I engulfed her entire pussy and started sucking. As I pulled back, I was just sucking those magnificent lips while protruding my tongue in and reaching for her clit. Immediately, I found what we both wanted.

If you remember, I stated that Michelle's clit really sticks out. What a pleasure to be able to suck and flick an enormous clit like hers. I couldn't get enough of her pussy and clit. My face was dripping with her juices and when I put my tongue in her pussy, she started fucking my face like there was no tomorrow. She placed both of her hands behind my head and pulled my face tightly against her pussy.

Finally she let out a scream there was no denying what she was experiencing. "I'm cuming, I'm cuming. Oh God don't stop eating my pussy, I'm cuming. Let me feel your tongue in my pussy. Yes, oh yes, fuck my pussy with your tongue. Oh yes, oh yeeeessssss...."

I finally stopped and climbed back on top of her and asked her, "Michelle, it has been some time since you have had your pussy eaten, hasn't it?"

"Yes it has. Too long, too long."

"I'm very honored that you have allowed me to make you cum like this. Your pussy tasted wonderfully." With that, Michelle pulled my face to hers and started licking her juices from my face.

I rolled off of her and laid next to her fondling her tits. I told her I couldn't believe she was there and that I had just made her orgasm like that.

"Well I am here and I did reach an orgasm of which I thought I forgot how too, but most of all, I can't thank you enough." With that she leaned over and gave me a kiss. My hand left her breast only long enough to reach down to her pussy and gather some sweet nectar to place on her nipples. As I rubbed her juices onto those erect nipples, she started to moan again. I leaned over and placed one of the beautiful nipples between my lips and massage it by rolling my lips back and forth.

"You are quite talented, aren't you?"

"I don't want you to be disappointed now, do I?"

I once again climbed between her legs and leaned down and gave Michelle a kiss. It didn't take much persuasion for my penis to find the entrance of Michelle's pussy. Her pussy was so wet that my bulging head slid into her. She immediately gasped and I pulled back.

"What are you doing? I want you to fuck me." "Hold on, you are going to get what you want." I reentered her burning pussy and slowly started using short strokes. As she was meeting me stroke for stroke. We continued very slowly and without any warning, I thrust with all my force and buried my cock all the way in her.

She screamed with joy and begged me not to stop. As we continued fucking our brains out, I leaned down and started sucking on her tits once again.

I stopped to tell her to take her fingers and gather some of her juices and place it on my nipples. This way, she would be able to taste her pussy while sucking on me. She raised her head and started to suck on my nipples. I could feel the burning in my groin knowing I was about to spill my cum in Michelle's beautiful pussy. I stopped and pulled out of her dripping pussy and told her to turn over.

She rolled over and placed her ass up to allow me to enter her from behind. As I grabbed her hips, I shoved my penis back into her pussy all the way. Michelle let out a scream and reached back with one of her hands and started rubbing her clit. The two of us were moaning and I asked her if she was about to cum.

"Yes, fill my pussy with your cum. I want to feel you explode in my pussy."

I couldn't hold back any more and I thrust my raging cock into her and held it in her while I exploded. "Oh God, I can feel you cuming. Please fill my pussy. Don't stop. Make my pussy burn with your cum. Oh God, don't stop."

"Michelle, your pussy is burning. Is this beautiful? Oh, I don't want this to end. Let me feel your pussy sucking on my cock."

As I was holding tightly on her hips with my cock buried in her pussy, I could feel her pussy having multiple orgasms while gripping on me. What a wonderful feeling her pussy quivering while I was still in her.

Unfortunately I couldn't shoot anymore cum into Michelle's pussy and we both collapsed. I rolled off of her and she turn over to meet me and we kissed like we never kissed before. I reached down between her legs and gathered some of our cum that we just created and started spreading it on her belly and breasts. I look into her glassy eyes and asked her, "Was this worth waiting for?"

She rolled over onto me and stuck her tongue down my throat and then responded with, "Can we take a shower and make love again?"

I answered with, "We'll see."

YFPU69
YFPU69
17 Followers