Mick Britton: Third Lesson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xantu
Xantu
614 Followers

She had the armful of belts clutched in her arms when she went back down to the basement. Mick's eyes lit up as she stood before him. "Very good missy, better than I had hoped. Go ahead and drop them." After she let them fall to the floor he began to sort them out. He chose four of the widest belts and began to fit them around her wrists and ankles, pulling them snug and marking where to punch new holes for the buckles.

He repeated the process for a belt around her waist and four others that went around her upper arms and thighs. One last narrower belt was put around her neck and marked. Missy stood trembling and flinching as his hands moved her and put the belts on and off her, measuring and testing. He did not speak but at one point looked up and asked distractedly, "You got a CD player around here? We will definitely want to have some tunes down here."

"No Mick Sir."

He looked at her and looked surprised and then shrugged. "Well we have lots of time to get this place fixed up right. I will give you a list of things I want down here."

"Yes Sir."

Mick took the drill and began to fasten the shortened belts to the plywood with screws. When he was done he gestured for her to stand against the board and began to strap her to it. As he fastened each belt around her, the sensation of being bound motionless became almost overwhelming. When he buckled the final leather strap around her neck, an almost involuntary surge of panic made her struggle against the bindings that pinned her to the wall like an exotic butterfly.

"I was just going to suggest that you see how that feels." His voice was amused.

Her eyes were panicked and filled with tears as she looked at him, pleading with her eyes to be freed. "You must accustom yourself to being restrained missy. There will be very few times when you will be truly free. I find you make a very attractive wall decoration." He leaned down and took one of her nipples between his lips sucking it into his mouth sending waves of pleasure shooting through her. He moved back and forth between her breasts stretching her nipples and then letting the suction break with an audible pop and then moving to the other.

Rising up he leaned hard against her taking her mouth in his and grinding his body against hers. His clothing was rough against her skin, chafing her nipples. Soft inarticulate pleading whimpers rose from her. Slowly his lips moved down her neck and along her belly, finding their way down to the cleft between her legs. The belt around her neck was high enough that she could not look down. Missy could do nothing but quiver and moan as his tongue spread her open and caressed her very center.

His fingers slipped through the moisture running down her thighs and moved to the vibrating plug in her ass, pushing and twisting at it. She was straining against the belts and making soft guttural cries as her orgasm built and built. Just as she was teetering on the edge he pulled back and wiping his lips with his hand he rocked back on his heels and looked up at her jerking and lunging trying to reach his mouth.

"You want to come don't you missy."

"Oh god yes. Please! Please do it some more. I am so close. It's so close!"

"OK missy you choose. I can let you down and you will not get this orgasm you seem to want so badly or I will give you what you want and we will leave you hanging up here for as long as I choose."

Missy did not hesitate. "Come! I want to come!" Her voice was hoarse and desperate.

"So you are choosing to stay strapped to the wall? No matter how long it will be?"

"Don't care. Please Mick Sir. I really need this. Please!"

As he leaned in and took her into his mouth, his tongue working at the clit, she cried out. "Oh god yes! Fuck yes!" Her orgasm took her, shaking her whole body. It seemed to last for minutes growing stronger and stronger, wave after wave crashing over her.

When she finally hung limp, sweat running down her body, he gently reached and turned off the vibrations in her ass and stood. He looked closely at her face, her eyes were softly closed and she breathed deeply and rhythmically through her open lips. He slipped his finger between the leather and her neck, carefully checking that it was not too tight.

He chuckled softly to himself and walked from the room.

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Thank you for taking the time to read my story. Please do me the kindness of rating and leaving me feedback. Constructive and/or critical, public or private, raving or troll; I love to hear from you

To those who leave anonymous feedback, I regret I cannot respond to you individually. Please accept my appreciation in advance.

xantu

Xantu
Xantu
614 Followers
12