Mick the Dick Ch. 05

Story Info
Detective's adventures continue.
3.6k words
4.64
27.6k
2
0

Part 5 of the 39 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 01/31/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

©2005 All Rights Reserved

*

"Where are you parked?" I asked her as we got to the sidewalk.

"Right across from you."

"That's convenient."

Carla spun me around, wrapped her arms around my neck, and lip locked my like her life depended on it. I hadn't made out on a street corner since high school.

"God, Mick. I could do you right here."

"That might not be a good idea." I motioned to one of the city's finest sitting at the red light across the street. "Besides, I'm getting too old for this. I prefer a nice soft bed."

"How about a sofa?" she asked winking.

"Or a sofa. Sofas are okay."

"How about a sofa and a bed?"

"That's even better. Wow! What got into you tonight?"

"Nothing yet, but I'm hoping you take care of that."

"Always take care of your employees, I always say." I walked her to her car and then went to mine. By the time I got in and started mine, Carla had driven to the next corner, made a u-turn, and was waiting for me to pull out behind her.

Carla lives in an apartment building, not too far from the office. She has a very nice, 3rd floor studio apartment in what used to be a warehouse. She had taken it as a student at the college. Her mommy and daddy have some money and didn't want their darling little girl living on campus. She ended up taking this place with two other girls. After graduation, two years ago, she decided to keep it by herself. It's a lot of room for the price. The place never really took off the way the developer hoped so they kept the rent rather reasonable. Most of the tenants are artists.

The lower level of the old warehouse was converted into a private parking lot with a couple of little shops in the front. It makes it very convenient for the tenants and their guests. Especially when it comes to the pizza shop that delivers.

Carla lives in an apartment building, not too far from the office. She has a very nice, 3rd floor studio apartment in what used to be a warehouse. She had taken it as a student at the college. Her mommy and daddy have some money and didn't want their darling little girl living on campus. She ended up taking this place with two other girls. After graduation, two years ago, she decided to keep it by herself. It's a lot of room for the price. The place never really took off the way the developer hoped so they kept the rent rather reasonable. Most of the tenants are artists or students.

The lower level of the old warehouse was converted into a private parking lot with a couple of little shops in the front. It makes it very convenient for the tenants and their guests. Especially when it comes to the pizza shop that delivers.

I followed Carla into the garage and found a parking space near hers. The apartments have a private entrance from the garage and into a lobby where the stairs and elevators are. The security guard smiled at us. "Good evening. Good evening Carla. Sir."

"Hi, Mark.", Carla returned his courtesy.

"Hi, Mark. Everything quiet?"

"Yes sir, just fine."

The elevator doors opened. "Have a nice night.", I said as Carla shoved me into the open elevator car."

Once again I found myself lips to lips, tongue to tongue with Carla as she started to unbutton my shirt. The problem was that I was wearing a golf shirt that only has 3 buttons at the neck, and I don't button any of them. By the time the elevator doors opened, Carla had my pants unfastened and my shirt pulled out. Two guys who share one of the other apartments on Carla's floor were waiting for the elevator when the doors opened. I've seen them a couple of times and I was always pretty sure they're gay. They both gasped and then chuckled as we made our way out of the elevator.

"Good evening gentlemen.", I said as we passed them.

"Oh, Bruce! If we did that it would be trolling.", I heard the one say as they got on the elevator.

Carla fumbled with her keys and finally found the one for the locks. She actually has the regular lock and two dead bolt locks that I had a friend of mine, who's a locksmith, key alike. Carla unlocked the door and dragged me into the apartment. She closed and locked the door behind us. There were only a couple of night lights on, but the room was well lit by the moon shining though the glass skylights in the roof.

Carla unbuttoned her blouse and slid out of her skirt. Like I said, she has a body. She looked like a model in one of the high class lingerie catalogs. She pulled the tube top over her head, exposing those luscious natural tits. I was undressing as fast as I could. I had slipped off my sport coat and laid it over a chair. I slid my piece, I mean my .45, out of the holster and laid it on the sport coat. I laid my pants on top of it. She walked over to me, still in her black lace garter, stockings, and heels. She didn't need to coax me into getting my dick hard. It was fully erect.

"Mick," she said as she kissed me, "I want you to eat me. Eat me like you did the first time."

I wasn't about to spoil the moment by acting stupid, but I couldn't remember what was so special about the first time." The first time we had fooled around wasn't too long after she had started working part time for me. She asked me to go to a party some of her friends in college were having. Afterwards, we ended up at my house and I ate her. I'm not positive, but it may have been the first time she had her pussy eaten, at least to orgasm. She has loved me ever since. I actually feel honored that I think I am the only guy she has had sex with and yet has never mentioned marriage.

Even though I can count the number of times we have fucked on one hand, we have had oral sex relatively often. She loves giving blow jobs, and even swallows, and I love eating her pussy. She really enjoys having her pussy licked while I finger fuck her and goes especially nuts when I slide my tongue inside her as she orgasms.

Carla's nipples were erect, and being the room was nice and warm, I knew it wasn't that she was cold. I picked her up and carried her over to the big rug she has in her living room, or whatever you call the living room area of a loft apartment.

"Turn the fireplace on.", she asked as I laid her on the rug. Each of the apartments has a gas powered fireplace. They're not too efficient as far as heating goes, but they do add atmosphere. I turned it on and turned the flame up so we could see it and then walked back over to her.

As I knelt down, Carla pulled my cock over to her and kissed it. She slid it into her mouth. After several cycles, I pulled away from her and laid down on the rug next to her. I pulled her on top of me in the 69 position. As she straddled my face, she slowly lowered her pussy to my face. I licked her clit rapidly in little pulses. She purred as the first shivers of excitement raced through her body. She once again took my cock in her mouth. The harder I pressed my tongue against her clit, the deeper she would take my cock in her mouth. She came furiously as I continued to lick her pussy hard. She shook violently almost crushing my head between her thighs. I thought she was going to swallow my cock.

After her orgasm subsided she raised off of me, turned around facing me as she straddled my hips, and then slowly lowered herself over my cock. She reached down with her one hand and guided it into her soaking wet pussy.

"Mick, I want to feel you inside me. I want to fuck you so bad!"

She was so hot that it felt as though my cock was being slid into an oven. Ever so slowly she continued to lower herself until she had my entire shaft inside her. She rolled her hips for a while, getting every inch of my cock as far inside her as possible. Then she raised off of me and back down again. She continued doing this until her legs could take no more. She had another orgasm and collapsed on top of me, shoving my cock hard inside her causing her orgasm to be even more intense. She rubbed her clit against my pelvis causing another orgasm.

Carla rolled over latching onto me, so I rolled with her. I ended up on top of her. "Fuck me, Mick. Fuck me hard. Make me cum again."

I began fucking her, slowly at first, taking long deep thrusts. Carla raised her legs up over my shoulders so her butt was off the ground. I kept thrusting my cock in and out of her pussy gradually picking up speed. "That's it Mick, harder! Faster!"

I could feel my cock filling with sperm. It felt like a water balloon just before it bursts. "Carla, Honey! I'm almost there."

"Oh Mick, cum inside me. Please cum inside me. I want to feel your cum."

"Are you sure you're safe."

"Oh yes! Yes! Do it! Do it! Do it! Oh god yes! Give it to me!"

Carla began to orgasm, even more furiously than before. Her body convulsed as she thrust her hips upward to meet my downward thrusts. My cock exploded, spewing its hot load of cum deep inside her. Carla continued to drive my cock deeper and deeper inside her as she locked her legs around my waist and then my thighs. Our pelvises met on several thrusts. I knew we would both be sore, but what the fuck. No let me rephrase that, what a fuck.

I just laid on top of her for a few minutes with her legs and arms wrapped around me. Then taking mercy upon her, I rolled off of her and onto my back. Carla immediately rolled back on top of me and tried to put my cock back inside her.

"Wo wo wo! Give me a few minutes there sweetheart. I'm not 18 any more." Shit, if I'd have gotten fucked like that when I was 18, I'd be dead by now.

"What's the matter daddy, little girl too much for you?" Carla asked with a chuckle.

"You're insatiable. But don't change on my account."

Carla crawled off on me and stood up. Even after all of that, she still looked great. Her stockings were still up, her hair was a mess, but she stilled looked fantastic.

"You hungry?" she asked as she walked towards the kitchen. "I am."

"Yeah! I could go for something."

"Pizza?"

"Yeah, the place downstairs still open? It should be. It's only nine."

Damn! I must be getting old. We'd only been fucking for a little over an hour. It seemed like it should have been midnight.

Carla picked up the phone and ordered one of their large pepperoni, sausage, green pepper, and onion pizzas. God I hate having a woman know everything I like, especially with not being married to her.

"They'll be here in about 20 minutes. Here, catch." She tossed a can of beer to me. "I'll be right back. I have to clean up a little." She took her one finger and scooped up some of the cum running down the inside of her thigh. Looking at me, she lifted the finger to her mouth and licked the sticky white glob from it, smiling wickedly as she did.

"Mmmm! I wonder if they can add some of that to the pizza."

"Ahh! If you wouldn't mind, just get it on your half."

"How about if you just add it when it gets here?"

"We can do that."

She cupped her one hand between her legs and shimmied towards the bathroom. I could barely move. I finally gained enough strength to stand up.

"Here! These should fit." Carla tossed me a pair of gym shorts. Bright pink satin gym shorts with white trim. I'd have rather run around naked, but being she went to the trouble.

About 20 minutes later, the security guard in the lobby called to say the pizza guy was on his way up. I love prompt people. Carla was still cleaning up when the door bell rang. I had already pulled money from my pants, which were now folded neatly on one of the chairs. When I opened the door, this cute little redhead was standing there with the pizza and a 2 liter bottle of Coke.

"Good eve... Oops! I mean good evening. Here's your pizza. That'll be fifteen ninety-five."

I saw her looking at the shorts, of course my still partially hard cock was catching her eye. "Here you go," I handed her a twenty and took the pizza box and bottle, "keep the change."

She was just staring at my cock through the pink satin. "What?!? Don't think pink is my color?"

"Huh? Oh! What was that?" she asked, still in shock.

"I asked, you don't think pink is my color?"

She looked right in my eyes, "Oh, no sir. Pink is just right for you." She smiled as she turned and walked away. I was still smiling in the doorway when she remembered I just gave her a nice tip for bringing a pizza upstairs. "Oh! Thank you sir. Have a nice night."

I just snickered and turned back inside the apartment. Carla was standing there. She smacked me lightly across the cheek. "After what we just finished doing, I turn my back for a minute and your flirting with a fifteen year old pizza delivery girl."

"Yeah! And your point is?"

We both stood there laughing. Carla took the bottle of Coke and we went into the kitchen. Carla had on the same black lingerie on, except that she had slipped back into the black lace blouse she had been wearing. Tonight, this girl could do no wrong.

"Mick. I know when we do this it is just cheap, meaningless sex, right?"

"Well, I guess so. I mean... I'm not sure what you mean. What do you mean?"

"I've been thinking. I really have to ask you something. I hope you don't get the wrong idea."

Oh oh! Here it comes. "Wrong idea? What's the question?"

"Well... Honestly, how do you feel about me? I mean... Well... How do you feel about me?"

Oh oh! "How do you mean... like... gulp! do I love you? Do I like you? How do you mean?"

"Never mind. I shouldn't have asked. I'm sorry. I always screw up. I try to be mature and then I fall right back into being a teenager again. It's just that... well... I just feel like..."

"I know. You feel like you're getting older and... I'm just leading you on..."

"No! It's not that at all. It's just that... Mick, I think I'm falling in love with you! I mean madly, madly in love with you. I know, I know! Now you'll probably fire me and I'll never see you again..."

I couldn't help but crack up laughing. "Carla, Honey. I'm not going to fire you. Frankly, I'm very happy. A little confused, but happy. I'm actually honored to..."

"Fuck your honored... I'm sorry Mick. I didn't mean that. I'm just really serious about this."

"Okay. But I am happy you feel that way."

"I'm sorry Mick, but I just... I don't know how to put it. You're the first guy I have really fallen in love with. I can never do things right. You're my boss. You're old enough to be my father."

"And the problem is?"

"I know you don't want to be tied down to just one girl again. I know about your wife and all that."

"Carla, I'm just not ready to get married again. At least not yet."

"Married??? I'm not asking you to marry me."

"You're not?" Now I'm confused.

"Hell no! I don't want to get married, at least not yet. I just want to know that I mean more to you than just a secretary."

"Just a secretary? Carla, Honey, you know you mean more to me than just being my secretary."

"When I was in high school, I had a crush on this guy in my class. I thought he was so cute. We dated for a while and I would never go all the way with him. I was brought up to "save myself" for the right guy. He wanted to get laid, not just date. He ended up dumping me for the biggest slut in the class. That broke my heart and I've been very leery of guys since."

"Carla, I'm not just using you."

"I know that, Mick. I know. Shit! If anything, I feel like I've been using you. But I just don't want to get my heart broken again."

"Do you mean you've only been in love once?"

"No, that was the first time. I thought I was in love a few times, but I guess I'm afraid of falling in love. Each time I've gotten hurt. I even fell in love with my older sister's boyfriend. They're married now. I was her maid of honor. I cried the whole day and she thought it was because of losing her as a sister."

"I take it her boyfriend didn't know."

"Oh, I think he knew. He used to flirt with me and stuff, but I think he just looked at me as a kid. Mick, I just don't want to get led on and hurt any more."

"So, what? Do you want to break things off before they get started?"

"Is there a chance things will get started?"

"Carla, I think they already have." I walked over to her and put my hands on her shoulders. "I'm a little rusty at this, but I think I could fall for you too. That is, if you don't think I'm too old."

"Mick," she pulled me closer and kissed me hard, "I don't think you're too old. I think you're just right."

"How long has this been getting to you?"

"A while now. Since we went to that conference at the ocean. You know, we spent that whole week together and it was almost like we were married."

Damn, I told you I was getting old. I almost forgot about that week. Okay, so maybe I can count the times we've fucked on two hands. "That was a nice time." But geez, that was almost 6 months ago. She'd been keeping this quiet for that long?

"Mick, I just want you to be honest with me. If something comes up, I want you to tell me about it."

"You mean, like a woman?"

"Yeah! Exactly. And if I start getting pushy or not giving you your space, I want you to tell me."

"Oh, you can bet on that." One thing I have always liked is my little bit of free space.

"And if someone comes into my life, I'll let you know, even though I'm not exactly looking."

"Honey, I appreciate all of this, but why are you bringing this all out now?"

"I just want to. I've been holding this in for so long now. It's been getting to me."

"Well, I'm glad you got it off your chest. I'm actually very glad to know that it wasn't just cheap meaningless sex after all."

We cuddled up on the sofa and watched the end of a movie. She scratched my back almost the entire time. That was something I've enjoyed since I was a kid. That was something my ex used to do when we were dating. Funny, after we got married, she stopped doing that. One more reason not to marry Carla. Hee hee!

Carla dozed off towards the end of the movie and I just let her sleep while I watched the end. Afterwards, I carried her into the bedroom and tucked her in. Trying not to wake her.

As I snuck away, "Hey, where are you going?"

"I guess home."

"Home? It's late. Why don't you just stay here?" She pulled the blanket down and tapped the bed next to her.

"You sure?"

"Yeah! I'm sure. Besides, you're supposed to take my stockings and garters off before you put me in bed."

I took her stockings off and unhooked her garter. Then I crawled in bed next to her and she curled up against me. "Mick, I hope I didn't scare you."

"Scare me? It'll take a whole lot more than that to scare me."

"I sure hope I didn't. I just felt you would want to know the truth."

"I do. I do." I better watch those words.

Of course, we fucked one more time before we went to sleep. Although the first time was more fun, the second time was more like... well... making love.