Mick the Dick Ch. 15

Story Info
Mick sets up Armacost but good.
3.6k words
4.68
20.8k
00

Part 15 of the 39 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 01/31/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It didn't take Benjamin long to see the signal. I saw him come out on the patio, acting as if he were checking on the pit beef, but then he looked directly over to the Schmidt's house. That was all it took. He darted back inside for a few seconds and then came back outside. I was in the shadows created by a couple of big trees between the patio and garage. He never even noticed. Funny how a hard dick can deteriorate someone's vision.

I have to give him a little credit. He got to the driveway and stopped to light a cigar. As if his smoking a cigar would affect all of the other smoking going on at the party. He looked around a little and didn't notice me. Just as he had done the night before, he started a leisurely stroll down his driveway. He got down to the sidewalk, stood there for a minute or so, puffing away on his stogie, and then started back, just a little quicker than he did on his way down.

As he got back to where the limos were parked, Don opened the door and got out. "Shit!" Armacost walked past him on the way down and didn't even notice him sitting in the limo.

"Good evening Mr. Armacost."

Benjamin almost jumped out of his shoes. "Err! Ah! Yes it is."

"Damn it!" I thought, "Why the hell couldn't you have just sat there and kept your mouth shut. Better yet, why didn't you fall asleep."

"Getting a little fresh air?"

"Ahh! Yes. Just needed to get away for a few seconds. I have to deal with most of these assholes daily as it is. I hate having to listen to their bullshit on a night off."

"You hypocritical asshole!" I said under my breath.

"Yes sir, I know what you mean. Oh well. Have a nice evening."

"Yes, you too. Can I get you anything?"

"No sir. I was just going to get something to drink."

I slithered out from my shadow and towards the kitchen. I poured two glasses of cola and headed back out the door. As I got through the door I almost ran into Benjamin.

"Oh, Good evening Mr. Armacost."

"Hi, Mick. What brings you here?"

"Oh, I drove Mr. Castillo tonight." I turned my attention to Don. "Here Don, I was just bringing this out to you."

Don took the glass from me. "Thanks Mick. I was just coming in to get one."

"Did the two of you get enough to eat? There's plenty here.", Benjamin pointed out.

"Actually, I was going to ask Don if he wanted a sandwich."

"Yes, I'd love one.", Don answered.

"Go right ahead, help yourselves. There's plenty of beer and drinks at the bar too.", Benjamin offered.

"We appreciate it Mr. Armacost, but we can't while we're driving. The soda is just fine.", Don replied.

I couldn't help but smile. A true professional. I motioned Don towards the food in the kitchen. "Thanks, Mr. Armacost. We appreciate it."

"Don't mention it.", he replied as he started towards the main part of the house. As Don and I started towards the other side of the kitchen, Benjamin snapped his fingers as if he forgot something, turned, and went back outside.

I watched as he went back towards the limos. He stopped, looked around to make sure nobody was watching, and made a bee-line for the door with the light at the Schmidt's garage.

"I knew it.", I said.

"Knew what?"

"Nothing. Nothing. Just the amount of food."

As Don fixed himself a sandwich, I watched Benjamin enter the garage next door. "Go ahead and eat. Take your time and enjoy it. I'll be out at the cars."

"Okay," Don said, "I won't be long. I'll join you in a minute."

"Take your time. I have a couple of calls to make anyway." I walked outside to the cars and retrieved my digital camera from the trunk. I needed to see what was going on next door. I knew what, but I had to see to make sure. And I needed to document it.

I looked around and saw that the shadows I was hiding in when I watched Benjamin take his stroll, continued around the back of both houses. Oh the advantages of wearing a dark suit on an evening like this. While I had the opportunity I took advantage of it and made my way behind Schmidt's house. I was able to see inside the kitchen. There was Benjamin with Stacy Schmidt wrapped around him. She was wearing a black satin and lace corset, black stockings, and black high heels.

Now, documentation. How to take care of letting Mrs. Armacost know.

One important tool in every private detective's inventory has to be a good quality camera. These days, digital is the way to go. Not only is it cheaper than film, not having to pay for developing all of those shots that didn't turn out, but you don't have to worry about somebody liking what they see and developing a duplicate set. There have been a lot of evidentiary photos that have made their way on the internet.

I was glad to see that Mrs. Schmidt didn't mind the lights being on. One thing about digital cameras, they like a lot of light. I took a couple of pictures and then ducked out of sight to view the shots, just to make sure the settings were correct. They looked good to me. I took some more shots of Benjamin and Stacy kissing and feeling each other.

Stacy stooped down in front of Benjamin, unzipped his fly, and undid his pants. She slid his pants down to his ankles and stroked on his cock a few times. Then she began blowing him. I took several pictures to show it was more than just a good neighbor helping with the dishes. From my angle, I couldn't actually see his cock in her mouth, but it was obvious what was going on. I'm sure she wasn't sewing a tear in his shorts with a needle between her teeth.

I now had the proof of what I had been hoping wouldn't be true. But I still didn't know why Stacy Schmidt would be interested in Benjamin Armacost.

Benjamin lifted Stacy back to a standing position. He kissed her and then turned her away from him. She bent over the counter as he stepped out of his shoes and pants. He unbuttoned his shirt and slid out of it. He stood behind her as she bent over further across the countertop. I watched and photographed Benjamin rubbing his cock against Stacy's pussy and ass. He then pushed his cock inside her. As he fucked her, I snapped shot after shot. Once a private eye has a good quality digital camera it is important to have a lot of memory and batteries that hold a good charge. I made sure I had those also.

I felt so dirty taking these pictures, not because I was taking pictures of a couple engaging in sex, but because I know the woman's husband. Not as a client, but as a friend. My guilt was more out of how I was going to tell this friend of mine. Of course, maybe I wouldn't have to.

I hid in a corner of the yard that was almost completely blacked out. I took my cell phone from my belt and dialed David Schmidt's cell phone that he had written on one of his business cards. The phone rang 6 times and I thought for sure I was going to get his voice mail, but then he answered.

"David. It's Mick Pheury. Can you talk?"

"Sure, Mick. What's the matter? This is an unexpected pleasure."

"David, you remember me telling you about my investigation involving Armacost, right?"

"Of course. Why? What's up?"

"Where are you now?"

"I'm at a bar, watching a game with a few friends."

"Can you break away?"

"Yeah, sure. Why?"

"I'm up at Armacost's. I had to drive one of his friends up here tonight. I just saw him sneak over to your house."

"Pheury. That's not funny."

"I didn't mean it to be. I'm serious. Meet me outside. Park your Rover down on the street and meet me in Armacost's driveway, by the limos."

"Okay, Mick. But I warn you, this better not be some sick joke."

"It's not. I'll see you in a few minutes." I hung up.

Oh boy! I snuck back over to Armacost's house hid by the limos as if nothing was happening.

"Where have you been?"

"Fucking Armacost's daughter."

"Yeah, you wish."

"I had to go to the john."

"Oh. I figured as much when I didn't find you here."

David's Land Rover pulled up on the street. I quickly went over to a phone Armacost has in his garage. I called 911 and told them that there was a domestic argument at the Schmidt's residence.

"My name? Armacost, Benjamin Armacost." With all of the previous calls from him, who'd know? Hopefully, they also wouldn't hurry thinking it was just another neighbor complaint.

"Look, Don, you have to cover for me for a few minutes. I have to talk to this guy."

"Sure Mick. They'll be a while yet. The night is young."

That's kind of what I was hoping. I know police don't like hurrying to domestic calls. They hope it quiets down by the time they get there. I walked down the driveway to meet David.

"So what the hell's happening?"

"I found out who Benjamin's fooling around with."

"Somebody here? What's that got to do with me."

"No, next door."

"Who???"

"Mick, what the hell is this all about?", David asked.

"To save time, I have to be blunt. Right now, as we speak, Benjamin is banging Stacy in your kitchen."

"What??? And how do you know this?"

"I followed him over there. I'll tell you the whole story, but first I think it is important for us to catch them. Can we, I hate saying it this way, sneak inside?"

"Yeah, sure. But I hope you're right Mick. If not..."

"I'm sure. We have to be quiet."

"I will."

"I think it would be best if you catch them. But David, don't do anything stupid. You have the most powerful lawyer in the state by the balls. Don't foul it up by doing something stupid."

"I understand."

The two of us walked over to the door next to the garage door. It was unlocked. When we got inside the garage, I made a suggestion. "If we find them without tipping them off, I suggest you just stand there for a minute to see how they react. I'll be right there with you but trying to stay out of sight. I have to emphasize to you not to do anything stupid, okay?"

David agreed. The door to the house was also unlocked. It leads directly to the kitchen. They weren't there, although Benjamin's clothes were still there. David obviously noticed. "His clothes?"

"Yeah. Hey, I have an idea, if you'll go along with it."

"Sure! Anything at this point."

"Scare him out of here without his clothes."

"What? Without his clothes?"

"Yeah! He's got that big party next door with all kinds of influential and important people. A lot of them are his clients. It might open up some doors for you."

"Okay, but I'd rather just shoot him."

"Naaah! He ain't worth it."

"You're right. And at this point, neither is she."

"Once I'm sure you'll be okay. I'm gonna get everybody's attention next door."

"Okay, I'm sure I'll be okay."

We cautiously worked our way through the dining room, family room, and living room. They weren't in any of them. That leaves upstairs and the bedrooms. I went up the stairs first. David was right on my heels. I saw a light on in what turned out to be the master bedroom. The door was open.

Sure enough, Stacy was lying on the bed face up with her legs spread wide open. Benjamin was lying between them fucking her for all he was worth, which wasn't saying much at that time. His net worth at that time is shit. I took a couple of quick pictures and then let David move in. He played it real casual, even though I knew it was tearing him apart.

After about a minute of watching his wife get pounded by an asshole he couldn't stand, David cleared his throat. It was instant fallout for Benjamin. His cock must have gone limp instantly as he jumped up from the bed.

"David!!! Oh my god!!!" Stacy yelled as she tried to get up from the bed. "David!! Let me explain!"

"Explain??? You can explain why the fuck MY wife is fucking the asshole from next door in MY bed?"

"David! Please don't do anything rash!", Armacost said in an obvious worried and scared voice.

"Rash??? Is killing you rash??? You son of a bitch!!! You have 3 seconds to get out of my house because that's how long it's going to take to get my gun and kill your sorry ass."

It was time for my departure. I ran down the steps, out the garage door, and across to the Armacost's. Don had dozed off behind the wheel of the limo he had driven.

"Hey, Don," I said as I shook him, "did you hear all of that commotion?"

"Huh? What? What commotion?"

"Next door. Sounds like they're having a hell of a fight."

"Oh yeah! I hear it." There actually wasn't anything to be heard, but the power of suggestion is a wonderful thing.

"I'm going to get Mr. Armacost to call the police." I walked around to the kitchen door. I looked for Teresa Armacost. She was talking to a group of the wives, girlfriends, and mistresses. I walked over to her.

"Mrs. Armacost. Where's Mr. Armacost? I think he might want to call the police. It sounds like your neighbors are having a terrible fight."

By that, the room emptied and everybody ran out onto the rear patio. Mrs. Armacost called 911. With two calls, now maybe they'd hurry.

I had barely gotten outside when you could already hear the sirens approaching. As the first police car pulled up in Schmidt's driveway, Benjamin came running out the kitchen door, stark, bare-assed naked. All of the women at the party screamed, not noticing who it was at first. David obviously didn't let him stop for clothes. The police officer yelled for him to stop and ran after him. Before he could get to his property, the police officer had tackled him.

"I'm Benjamin Armacost! God damn it, let me go! I live here!" Benjamin made a couple of stupid mistakes. He should have known better. When the officer picked him up, he pushed the officer. The officer put him back down on the ground. Then he tried to kick the officer.

"You stupid cop, I'll have your badge." Benjamin kept trying to kick and swing at the officer, even while on the ground.

"I don't care who you are." The police officer hand-cuffed Benjamin, picked him up, and put him in the back seat of his police car. Two other police officers had just gotten there. The officer that locked-up Armacost took a blanket from the trunk of his car and draped it over Armacost.

"What's going on?" "What was Benjamin doing over there like that?" Why didn't he have his clothes on?" There was a buzz of questions and some laughter.

David Schmidt casually walked outside and towards the police officers. He looked over at me and smiled from ear to ear. "Officers, I'm David Schmidt, this is my house. I can explain. I came home and thought that man was raping my wife. I think I startled him and he ran out as you got here. Thank you for catching him so quickly, but I think there may be a mistake."

"A mistake?", the officer asked. "There's no mistake."

"Well, I think that I caught my wife having an affair with my neighbor. That's all."

"That's all? Isn't that enough?"

"Yes, but it wasn't a rape."

"Well, even so. He can't run around the neighborhood nude. That's indecent exposure. And when a police officer tells him to stop, while he's running away, nude, he should stop. And then when he doesn't stop and is caught, he should fight the officer. That's resisting arrest and assaulting a police officer."

David looked in the car and smiled at Armacost. "Okay, just so long as you know it wasn't rape. Adultery, maybe, but not rape."

Teresa Armacost walked over to me. "What the hell is going on, Mick?"

"Benjamin has been fuc... fooling around with Stacy Schmidt. That's who he has been sneaking off to see."

"Stacy Schmidt? When did you find out?"

"Tonight. I suspected it, but it wasn't until tonight that I found out for sure."

"He had to do this if front of all of our friends. This is so embarrassing."

By that, Holly walked over and put her arm around her mother's shoulder. "Mom, I'm sorry."

"You don't have anything to be sorry about Holly. I should have seen it."

I looked at Holly and mouthed "I'm sorry too." She nodded that she understood what I said.

"I will give you all the details later. Let me get a few things cleared up here first."

"What, did David walk in on them or something?"

"Yes! That's about it. I saw Benjamin go over there and I saw them in their kitchen. I'll tell you all about it, in a little while."

Stacy Schmidt walked out of the house with a house dress over her black corset. She still had on the black stockings and heels. It looked a little obvious and everybody from the party and the police officers picked up on it immediately.

"Officer, this is my wife, Stacy. She struck me when I was trying to find out what happened. That was after he ran from the house." David pointed to what was obviously going to be a black eye.

"I only punched him when he called me a whore. I got mad."

"Sir, do you want to prosecute her?"

David took a few seconds to think about what he was doing.

"He doesn't want to prosecute me. I'm his wife.", Stacy blurted out.

"Yes, officer, I will prosecute her." She threw another punch at him, striking him on the right side of his face." David didn't even try to block it.

One of the other officers walked over and handcuffed Stacy. "You bastard! You just wait. You can't just have me arrested. It's your word against mine!"

"Sorry ma'am, but under the domestic violence laws we not only CAN arrest you, but MUST arrest you.", the officer said as he walked her to the police car and placed her in the back seat.

That officer then walked over to David and explained to him about court orders keeping her away from him and out of the house. David explained that he was an attorney and that he would be in court the first thing in the morning to take care of it.

I walked over to David. "I'm sorry that it happened this way."

"So am I, Mick. Did you know about her fucking Armacost all this time?"

"Not really. I thought it might have been going on, but I wasn't sure."

"I wished you'd have told me. Is that why you were asking me about the times I was getting home?"

"Sort of. It was actually those times that made me suspicious. I probably would never have put it together without that. What if I had said I think Stacy is having an affair with Armacost and I was wrong?"

"I'd have probably had your license revoked."

"That's why I couldn't do that. What are you going to tell the police how you found out?"

"I guess the truth."

"That's the best way. I wasn't hired by you, so just tell them that I called you to let you know Armacost was in your house with your wife."

"Okay. Keep it simple, right? But, Mick, why Armacost?"

"I still don't have the answer to that."

Teresa Armacost walked over to the officer that arrested Benjamin. "Officer, I'm Teresa Armacost. That's my husband. What's he being charged with?"

"Well, right now, indecent exposure, resisting arrest, and assault on a police officer."

"Officer, I'm very sorry he acted this way. He's an attorney..."

"Oh! He's that Armacost?"

"Yes, that's him. Not that it's an excuse. He should have known better." Teresa turned over her shoulder and smiled at Benjamin.

"Yes ma'am. Will you be putting up his bail?"

"Are you kidding? After what he did to me tonight? He can post it himself." Teresa turned and walked away from the police car.

"Teresa! Teresa! I'm sorry!!!", Benjamin yelled from the backseat of the police car.

"Mrs. Armacost!", the police officer with Stacy Schmidt yelled.

Teresa stopped and turned towards him. "Can you come over here for a minute. Mrs. Schmidt would like to say something to you."

Teresa walked around to the side of the police car. The officer held the door open so Stacy could talk.

"Teresa, from one woman to another, I'm sorry this happened. I really am."

"Oh, I understand, Stacy. What was it that David called you?"

"He called me a whore. Do you believe that, his own wife?"

"Well, from one woman to another, he was wrong for calling you that. He should have called you a slut, whores do it for money." Teresa turned and walked away as the officer shut the door.