Mick the Dick Ch. 27

Story Info
Armacost is back in trouble, without Mick's help.
3.5k words
4.58
17.4k
00

Part 27 of the 39 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 01/31/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The food was great. The company was even better. Every time my plate cleared, Carla got up and came over to my side of the table and dished some more onto it.

"You know, I'm capable of dishing out my own food."

"Yeah, I know, but I did say dinner was on me tonight, that includes being the waitress."

"If waitresses were allowed to dress like that, the I.R.S. would make sure their tips were included in their income taxes."

Carla made sure she wiggled her butt at me each time she walked away from me. She kept adjusting the corset, just to flash me her boobs, as if seeing her dressed that way wasn't enough. I know this was all about love. If she was trying to talk me into marriage, she'd be in a pair of sweats and I'd be dishing my own food.

As usual, I could only eat about half of the food. I can almost always get two meals out of one order of Chinese food. Carla also had enough for a second meal. I stood up to take the dishes to the kitchen.

Carla stood up, "I'll take care of that. Just sit down."

"Go ahead, you finish eating. I'll clean the table off."

I picked up my plates and took them to the kitchen, rinsed them off and stuck them in the dishwasher. By the time I finished that, Carla had finished eating. She closed up the leftovers and took them to the refrigerator. I gathered up her plates and did the same as I had with mine.

Carla disappeared into the darkness of the living room area as I finished loading the dishwasher. After I turned it on, I walked towards where I saw Carla headed. Carla was walking towards me with two brandy snifters.

"Dessert?" she asked.

"Don't mind if I do." I took one and sniffed it. "Brandy?"

"Grand Mariner."

"Ooo! High class night, huh?"

"Nothing but the best.," she smiled and winked at me. She held her glass out towards me, "Cheers!"

"Here's looking at you kid." We each took a sip.

Carla moved closer to me and placed each of her arms on each of my shoulders. "You know something, Mick. I like being this tall. I don't have to stretch as far."

"I like you being that tall. I don't feel like I have to stoop over."

Carla moved closer so her body was against mine. She rubbed her pelvis against mine. She took another sip of her drink and then kissed me. "Yes. I like being this tall. She pulled me tight against her as she kissed me again.

She pulled away from me and took my glass. She motioned to me with her head to follow her. Naturally, I did. She led the way to her bedroom. Once there, she sat the glasses down on her dresser. I grabbed her from behind and kissed her neck. I wrapped my arm around her and grabbed each one of her tits as I kissed her neck and shoulders, nibbling on her every once in a while. She reached over her shoulder with her one hand and placed it on the side of my face.

I slipped the sheer robe off her shoulders and laid it on the corner of her bed. Slowly, I kissed my way down her back as I slid her white lace panties down to her ankles. She stepped out of them just as my lips reached her beautiful round ass.

I kissed the cheeks of her ass as I gently pushed her forward against the dresser. She bent over, laying across it. I knelt down behind her and spread her ass cheeks ever so gently as she arched her back so I could get to the luscious mound of her pussy. My tongue pressed against her asshole as I licked her, working my way towards the tender lips of her pussy. She shook as a shiver ran up her spine. As I teased her, licking between her asshole and her pussy, she shook. Various sounds ranging from aahhh to ooo escaped her mouth. I could swear she learned how to purr.

Carla spread her legs giving me room to get to her pussy. I forced my tongue between the lips of her pussy and as deep inside her as I could go. I reached around in front of Carla and freed her tits from the corset and played with her nipples as I tongue fucked her. She began bucking back into my face as she had an orgasm. I actually had to catch her as her knees gave out, but she stayed in her bent over position begging for more.

I continued to lick her until she came again. Between my saliva and her vaginal juices, she was wet and ready to take my cock. I kicked off my shoes as I unfastened my pants, slid them down to my ankles and stepped out of them. I slipped my shirt off and tossed it next to my pants. Carla remained bent over the dresser, still recovering from her orgasm. I took my cock and rubbed it against Carla's pussy and ass. She spread her legs a little further as she arched her back to accept my cock.

I eased the head between her pussy lips. My cock easily slid in. I sunk my entire shaft into her as she arched her back even further. Carla reached between her legs and was fingering her clit as I fucked her. On every few strokes I could feel her trying to tickle my balls as they slapped up against her fingers.

I picked up momentum as I drove my cock deep inside her. "Ooo, Mick! Yes, yes! That's it, baby. Harder... Harder...!"

She had a couple more orgasms within rapid succession. I could feel the cum building inside my cock. Carla pushed back into me harder with each of my thrusts.

"Mick! I want to taste you.," she said as she pulled away from me, my cock slipping from the grasp of her pussy. She pushed me back against the wall as she knelt down in front of me. She stroked my cock several times, "Do you wanna come in my mouth? Hmm?" she asked as she gave me one of her wicked smiles.

"Oh, yeah! Suck me off, baby."

Carla took my cock in her mouth and slid it deep down her throat. After a half dozen or so cycles, she slid my cock from her mouth, "Fuck my mouth, Mick." She slid it back in.

I began to pump her mouth, sliding my cock in and out. She sucked it in and let me slide it back out with little resistance. It wasn't long before I couldn't hold off any more. Carla sensed my impending orgasm as my body stiffened. She continued to fuck me with her mouth as I shot my load of cum into her mouth. I could feel her swallow as each spurt dumped more into her throat. I could see a slight trickle of cum in each corner of her lips as she continued to take my cock deep in her mouth, well after I had finished cumming.

I fell back against the wall banging my head. Thud! Carla quickly stood up and grabbed my head, rubbing the back of it, "Ooo! Mick! Are you alright?"

"Yeah, I'm fucking great!"

"Didn't that hurt?"

"Only a little. The way I feel, what could possibly hurt?"

Carla just smiled as she kissed me. "I'll be right back.," she said as she strutted towards the bathroom.

I just leaned against the wall for a couple of minutes before I picked up my clothes. As I did, Carla came back out from the bathroom. "What do you think you're doing?"

"What?" I asked.

"With your clothes."

"Uh! Getting dressed?"

"Why?" Carla asked as she walked closer.

"Why not?"

"Aren't you staying?"

"I didn't know I was invited."

"We finished our first date, remember?"

"Oh yeah. Silly me."

Carla took the clothes from me, handed me those ugly... I mean, lovely pink satin gym shorts, neatly folded my pants and placed them over the back of a chair. I slipped into the shorts just as the phone rang.

"Who the hell could that be?" Carla asked as she picked up the phone.

"Yes, Mark. He's still here. Who? Sergeant McNally?" she looked at me as if asking for input. "Yeah, sure. Send him up." Carla looked at me, "He said it's important."

"I guess it would have to be. I wonder what he wants."

"What, do you have the cops following you around now?"

"No. Frankly, I wonder how he knew where to find me. He has my cell phone number. I think!"

"Yeah, how would he know you were here. I don't think I've ever talked to him enough for him to know where I live."

"Well, I tell you what. Before he gets up here, why don't you put something on over your... ah... what you have on."

Before I had a chance to get my clothes from the bedroom, there was a knock on the door. I quickly grabbed my shirt and put it on. Carla grabbed her black terry robe and put it on. I went to the door and opened it, after looking through the peep hole to make sure it was McNally.

"Hi, Sarge. What the hell brings you out this time of night?"

"Hi, Mick. Nice shorts... fella." He smiled and winked at me sarcastically. "Well to be honest, you're buddy brings me out tonight."

"My buddy?"

"Armacost."

"Armacost? What's up with him?"

"The northwest district boys got a call at Stacy Schmidt's new, shall we say, residence earlier tonight."

"Stacy Schmidt's?"

"I seems your pal decided to pay her a visit and didn't want to take no for an answer. She supposedly told him to leave and he forced his intentions on her."

"Rape?"

"That's what she's saying."

"According to the sex crimes guys, they had sex, vaginally, anally, and orally."

"Could it have been a set-up?"

"Could have been, but I doubt it. According to what she told the detectives, he showed up, wanted to talk, and then wanted to bang her. She is still upset at what happened and wanted no parts of him, especially that part. So, he decided he was going to with or without her approval. He smacked her around a little bit too, claiming she wanted it."

"That bastard!"

"Yeah. Luckily we got there before David Schmidt. I think he'd have killed Armacost."

"That's really something. So, I take it Benny is back in jail?"

"Oh, yeah. I think he's going to be there for a while this time."

"Are you working?"

"Well, yeah. Why?"

"I was going to offer you a drink. How about a coffee?"

"That would be good."

I motioned McNally towards the kitchen. Carla was already fixing a pot of coffee.

"You remember Carla?" I asked.

McNally looked at her, "Why, of course. Your secretary, right?"

"No. This is Carla, my girlfriend."

"Isn't your... Wait a minute..."

"Yes, she is my secretary too. Tonight she is my girlfriend. Tomorrow morning when she gets to the office, provided she's on time, she'll be back to being my secretary."

Carla just smiled, "Nice to see you again, sergeant."

I could see McNally look her over real good, looking for any skin she may have exposed. "Ah, Mick. I'm sorry. Did I interrupt something?"

"No, no, not at all. We were... ahh... just finishing dinner and relaxing a little."

"Yeah!" Carla threw in, "We were just relaxing after our nice Chinese dinner."

"By the way," I started, "how did you find me?"

"Well, I tried your office. Being they called me at home, I didn't have your cell phone number. I figured you'd have been at Murphy's, so after I found out what all was going on, I stopped by there. Sylvia let me know where you'd probably be."

"Good 'ol Sylvia. Wait a minute! How'd she know where you live?" I asked Carla.

Carla looked puzzled herself, "Got me! I don't know. I don't think I've ever told her."

"I guess it's amazing what all a woman can find out about people.," I said.

"I figured you'd want to know. We tried to call Mrs. Armacost to let her know, but didn't get an answer."

"No, she won't be back until Saturday. She got away for a few days. Did anybody answer?"

"No, nobody. They have kids, don't they?"

"Yeah, a son and a daughter. Both in college. The girl goes here, but the boy is out of state."

"I guess this has been kind of rough on them."

"Yeah, but I think they're handling it pretty well. The son and Armacost haven't been real close in a while. I don't think he's too concerned one way or the other. The daughter took it pretty rough at first, but she's doing okay now. She's actually pretty pissed off at her old man."

"I guess she'd have good reason to be."

Carla brought over a mug of coffee, "What do you take in it, Sarge?"

"Just the way it is. Thanks."

"Mick, can I get you anything?"

"I'll take a mug, but with a little something in it."

"You Irishmen and your coffee.," she smiled as she gave me a little kiss. Cream and sugar too, right?

"You got it, schweetheart."

McNally just smiled. "Nice girl.," he whispered to me. McNally watched Carla closely as she walked away from us.

I nodded as I smiled back at him in agreement. "So, did they charge him with rape?"

"Oh, yeah. Rape, sex offense, assault, they were going to check with the D.A. about kidnapping, because he tied her up at one point, and a couple of other charges. Oh! I almost forgot to tell you. This was the good part. After he finished with her, he untied her. The first chance she got, she kicked him in the balls. He was still almost unconscious when the first car got there."

I cracked up laughing, "No fooling? Right in the balls? Well good for her."

"I know he was in enough pain that they took him to the hospital. I think they had to check them out through his mouth."

Carla brought over my coffee. "By the way," I said, "did you ever find out about Stacy Schmidt and that club you were telling me about?"

"Oh, yeah. I almost forgot. There's nothing to show she had anything to do with it. I also checked the database, she's never had any contacts with the police, at least not around here."

"Well, I guess that's good."

"I think so. It will sure look better when this case gets to court."

"That's for sure."

McNally finished his coffee. "Well, Mick. Thanks for the coffee. Once again, I'm sorry to have interrupted. I'd better be going. Bye Carla. Good to see you again."

"I told you, you didn't interrupt anything."

"Good seeing you again too.," Carla replied.

McNally looked down at Carla's high heels. "Yeah! Right! Mick, I'm not calling you a liar, but the Mick Pheury I know would never be caught in a pair of pink satin shorts unless they were the first thing he could grab."

"Look Sarge, this is the newer, kinder, more gentle Mick Pheury. I like pink. It's such a pretty color."

"Keep that up Pheury, and I'll put the word out on you. I never have my camera when I need it."

We walked to the door. "I would walk you out to your car, but..." I motioned to the shorts.

"That's quite alright, Pheury, I understand. I'll talk to you tomorrow, some time."

I opened the door. "Yeah, I'd like to know what happens."

McNally left, and I closed and locked the door. Carla was still sitting in the kitchen.

"He's a nice guy.," she said.

"Yes he is. He's one of the best."

"So, do you think you should call Holly?"

"Do YOU think I should?"

"Yeah, I think she'd want to know."

"Okay. Maybe I should." I went to the bedroom and got my cell phone. I called Holly's cell phone. The phone rang twice and she answered.

"Hi, Mick. This is a surprise."

"Where are you?"

"Why? Do you want to meet?"

"No. I was wondering where you were."

"I went to the sports bar after classes. I'm just getting home."

"Are you by yourself?"

"Is that an official inquiry or are you just curious?"

"Just curious."

"I'm alone, Mick. You know there's only one guy in my life."

"Oh, I didn't mean necessarily a man." Oops! That didn't come out right.

"Well being I'm assuming you're with Carla, I'm not with her either. I'm by myself."

"I didn't mean it that way. I have something to tell you and I didn't want to tell you if someone was there."

"That's okay. What do you have to tell me."

"Your father was arrested again tonight."

"He WHAT? What the hell did he do now?"

"He went up to Stacy Schmidt's apartment and supposedly raped her."

"Raped her? Oh, come on Mick, you're putting me on?"

"I wish I were, Holly. I just finished getting the details from one of the sergeants."

"Oh, Mick. Someone's after him. Why would he rape her?"

"Well, according to the police, she said he went to her apartment, talked a while and then wanted to have sex. When she said no, he tied her up, smacked her around some, and raped her."

"Geez, Mick. If he did that, and I do mean IF, he must really be fucked up. I can't believe he'd commit rape. Of course, I never thought he'd cheat on my mother either. Where do they have him?"

"I guess he's at the jail by now."

"My mother will just love this. You didn't tell her about this yet, did you?"

"No. I though you should be the one to break the news to her."

"I'm sure the press will have a blast with this one. Not even a week after being arrested, now he does something this stupid."

"Yeah, well, he hasn't exactly struck me as genius material."

"I guess I should try to call my mother."

"Why don't you do that and call me back to let me know how she takes it."

"Okay, Mick. I guess I should say thanks, but..."

"Don't worry about it. Call me back."

"Okay. I will."

"How'd she take it?" Carla asked.

"Okay, I guess. Do you know her first instinct is still to defend her father?"

"Sure. What would you expect? It takes a lot for a girl to understand her father is an asshole."

"I guess you're right. She kept emphasizing "IF he did it.""

"I'm more worried about Mrs. Armacost. What do you think she will do now?"

"I wouldn't even venture to guess."

"Well, I'll bet that seals if for her not talking to him. Remember how Holly said he's called and left messages that he wanted to talk to Mrs. Armacost?"

"I'll bet on that. I don't think she had any intentions of talking to him anyway."

Carla fixed me another coffee with bourbon. It's not as good as Murph's Irish Coffee, but it would do. She slipped off the robe as soon as McNally had left.

We sat at the counter waiting for Holly to call back. About 10 minutes later she did.

"How'd she take it?"

"I don't know, Mick. She sounded pissed off at first, but then she said something about being glad she did what she did. Whatever that means."

"Glad she did what she did?"

"That's what she said. I asked what she did, and she wouldn't tell me."

"I talked to Sergeant McNally too. He called. He said he's a friend of yours."

"Yeah, he is. What did he say?"

"Just what you told me. He said she was raped and sodomized. Sometimes that sounds even dirtier than fucked in the ass." Holly gave a little nervous humor laughter. "You didn't tell me she was taken to the hospital."

"Her? Well, yeah. That's pretty normal. They usually will have them checked out, especially after being assaulted. They like making sure the injuries are taken care of as well as getting tests and samples and all that forensics stuff."

"He told me what she did to him too. I hope she crushed them."

"Holly! He is your father."

"I know, Mick. But I really hope they nail him."

"Well, it won't be good on him. Of course you know our justice system. All of the judges know him."

"Yeah, but my grandfather was one of them. I hope that means more to them."

"That's a good point. Is your mother still planning on coming home Saturday?"

"Yeah. I'm meeting her at the airport. She has her car there, but I want to be there when she gets in. Hey! Can you do me a favor?"

"Sure, what is it?"

"Can you run me down to the airport Saturday afternoon, when she gets in? It's no point in having two cars there."

"Sure. What time does her flight get in?"

"It's around 5:30. It's a non-stop from L.A."

"Okay. How about if I pick you up at your house around 4:30? That should give us enough time."

"Okay, Mick. That's great. See, you really are a nice guy."

"Yeah, yeah. That's what I keep hearing."