Mickey and the Stockings

Story Info
Stockings -- and his mother-in-law.
3.3k words
4.32
221.4k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
flimbim
flimbim
10 Followers

This happened more than 20 years ago.

It was only 1 o'clock and already it was turning out to be a good day. First; I was off work for the day, and second, on the seat beside me was a small paper bag with a pair of light blue thigh highs for my wife in it. I knew that when she got home tonight she would try them on with one of her mini skirts and some high heels. Then, she'd put one foot up on the couch beside me and I'd run my hand up her leg all the way to her... I jerked the wheel and brought my mind back to the present, which involved driving down a busy four-lane road. If I wasn't careful I wouldn't even make it home.

My wife, Laurie, and I were young, poor, and ambitious. She was a DJ on an FM station and I was the assistant manager of a shoe store in the local shopping mall. When the manager offered me the job of assistant manager I thought it was a big promotion, but the pay was only slightly better and it also meant that I had to open up every morning at 10 and close up every night at 9, plus do the weekly books. However, on the plus side, I was often left to run the store by myself and some days I could go home early, like today. Plus, I got a 50% discount on everything in the store, so my wife had plenty of pantyhose, stockings, and sexy shoes.

God, it was hot. 101 degrees and there was no air-conditioning in the house where we lived with my widowed mother-in-law. The house was comfortable enough and Mickey was nice enough and didn't really bother us, but still we wanted our own place. At least the interior of the house was dark and cool and I could see the window fans turning as I walked up the sidewalk to the front door.

"Hey!" I called out as I came in. I didn't get any response. Mickey's car was in the drive, so I assumed she was visiting the neighbors or maybe in the bathroom at the back of the house. I walked into the den, ready to flop on the couch before getting a cold beer and fixing some lunch, but as I came into the darkened room I stopped.

Mickey was there. She was sleeping on the sofa. And, she wasn't wearing anything except her panties and her bra. She had taken her arms out of the straps and it was simply laying on top of her rather substantial boobs, gently rising and falling as she breathed.

I should have backed out then, banged the front door, made a lot of noise and given her a chance to sit up and get decent. Or, I could have gone straight into the kitchen and started fixing my sandwich. I didn't. I quietly walked over next to where she was lying and I stared at her. They say that you can never hate someone whom you have seen sleeping. That may be true, because although I didn't dislike Mickey at all, as I gazed at her asleep I felt some very powerful emotions-one of which was lust. I let my eyes wander over her from head to foot. She had shoulder length brown hair with some gray starting to appear in it. Her face looked its age-about 48. Her body was middle-aged too-not flabby, but soft and gathering a little weight around the waist, and on her upper arms and inner thighs. Her legs were dancer's legs-she had been a dance contest winner in the late 50's when she was a teenager. Her boobs were big-I don't know sizes, but they were about the size of small cantaloupes and I was sure that they would taste just as sweet. But it was her underwear - and what it covered that I was looking at. Her panties weren't sexy in the normal sense. They were just white nylon briefs, not bikini cut or anything like that, but I was fascinated by the dark brown curls of hair that escaped from the tight crotch where I could see a fait outline of her pussy lips. I stood silently, fantasizing.

"Hi," she said.

I swear I jumped a foot off the ground, turning red before I even came back down. It's bad enough to be that surprised by someone, but when that someone is your mother-in-law and you're staring at her nearly naked body-well, you can imagine how I stuttered as I tried to make an excuse.

"How long have you been standing there?" she asked.

"Just a minute. I came in and I didn't see you and..."

She looked me straight in the eye and she said, "Do you like what you see?"

I had a couple of thoughts as I tried to figure out how to answer her. If I said "yes" she might think I was some kind of pervert. If I said "no," she might think I was some other kind of pervert. My parents had trained me to believe that honesty is the best policy which turned out not always to be true, but I decided that in this case it was the only policy. Besides, what woman in the world wouldn't like to be complimented on her body? So I said," I think you're gorgeous."

While still looking me in the eye, she smiled a slow smile and slowly pushed her bra down with her fingers just to the point where I could see the top of her pink aureoles. My eyes got big and my imagination broke into a gallop. I didn't know where to look-I wanted to gaze at her partially exposed tits, but at that moment, the sexiest thing about her was her eyes. I ended up flicking my eyes back and forth between her breasts and her face. She put her tongue out and slowly licked her lips.

By now, my jeans were becoming uncomfortably tight, and I dropped the bag with the thigh highs in them on the floor and adjusted the hang of my cock-a move not unnoticed by Mickey.

Then she raised my arousal to a level I didn't even know existed. She pushed the bra off onto the floor, cupped one massive tit in her hand, and pushed it up to her mouth. Never taking her eyes off me, she leaned her head forward and licked her own nipple. I thought I was going to explode in my shorts. She licked it slowly and I watched it get big and hard and red. God, I wanted to help her lick her nipples while coming all over her. What this woman didn't know about arousing a man you could write on a postage stamp with a crayon.

She licked her nipple a second time like an ice cream cone, and then she said, "What are you waiting for?"

I took that as an invitation , and I was on my knees beside her in a flash, kissing that beautiful mound of tit. She switched sides and we both licked the same nipple, our tongues meeting on her hardened red nub. I was desperately trying to undo my pants with one hand while my other hand was trailing up the inside of her leg to where her pussy was getting moist. She shifted on the couch and spread her legs a little wider so I could put my hand all the way hard against her crotch. When I did she gave a big sigh and pushed her cunt against my hand.

As I continued to lick her nipples I finally got my pants unzipped, but I was on my knees and couldn't get them off. Besides, I was busy sliding her panties down. My finger was sliding along her slit, gently pushing her pussy open. I started kissing my way down from her tits , over her belly, over her mound, and finally into the warm moist cleft that smelled of female desire. I slid my tongue inside her lips and licked upwards until I found her hard clit and I began to gently lick it.

"Yeah, yeah, put your tongue in me, put it in deep oh God, it's been so long, God put it in deep!" I really didn't need the encouragement, but hearing her tell me how much she wanted me to lick her made me even, more excited, if that were possible. I pressed my face into her honey box, lapping her juices while she put her hands on the back of my head and pulled me in.

I didn't want to stop eating her juicy delicious sex muffin, but I had to do something. I stood up, dropped my pants and kicked off my shoes, and pants. My shorts followed, then my socks (I hate making love with my socks on) and finally I unbuttoned the top two buttons of my shirt and pulled it over my head. I takes longer to write this than it did for me to strip.

My cock was standing out straight and hard and Mickey grabbed it and started tugging it towards her pussy. She put one leg up on the back of the couch and one foot on the floor so I had easy access to her dripping love box. I slid in-all the way in, and I felt how tight her cunt was as she moaned.

I braced my hands and arms on either side of her and I teased her by sliding in just about an inch of my cock then pulling back out. She was whimpering now and I continued to tease her in this way-except every fourth of fifth stroke I would plunge all the way in and rub my pubic mound against hers.

She was moaning and thrusting and talking dirty, telling me to fuck her brains out, but after about two minutes of teasing she couldn't take it any more. "Aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh!, aaaaahhhhh!, aaaaaahhhhh!"

As she came I let myself go, which wasn't hard since I'd been holding back since she looked me in the eye and licked her own nipple. There's nothing more satisfying than a simultaneous orgasm unless it's two simultaneous orgasms in a row.

We lay there, exhausted for a few minutes dripping sweat despite the window fan. "I've got to take a shower," she said, starting to get up. "David-it's been 12 years. My God!"

I sat there while she went to take a shower, happy that I had been able to give her the pleasure that she had been missing for a long time. The troubling thought that she was my mother-in-law I pushed to the back of my mind. I picked up our clothes and padded back to the kitchen, tossing her bra and panties into her room along the way. I got a cold beer and waited for her to finish in the shower. A few minutes later I heard her come out of the bathroom and go to her room and shut the door.

My wife came home about 6:30 and sat in the kitchen and talked to me while I fixed dinner. I fixed fried chicken and mashed potatoes with green beans for all of us, but when I knocked on Mickey's door she said she wasn't feeling well. Actually I was relieved. I think it would have been hard to sit at the table with her and my wife knowing that I'd been giving her intense sexual pleasure just a few hours earlier.

After dinner Laurie and I went in the den and watched TV, and again it was a bit uncomfortable sitting on the same couch where I'd fucked her mother not long before. Then I saw the paper bag on the floor. I had completely forgotten about the stocking that I'd bought for my wife. Without her noticing, I picked them up and said, "Here, I got something for you."

She looked in the bag, and then gave me a big smile. "I suppose you want me to try these on?"

"That's why I got them," I replied.

"Do you want to watch?"

"You know I like that."

She stood up and unbuttoned her slacks and did a slow wriggle out of them. My wife is what they call "statuesque." She's got long legs and has a bust to go with them. She stepped out of her heels and slid off her pants. Then she unbuttoned the rather modest blouse she had on and dropped it next to her slacks. There she stood in her panties and bra, both of which were bulging with female flesh that I longed to squeeze and lick. She sat down on an armchair on the other side of the room and pulled the stockings on. They were the very palest blue and they looked great on her. She put her heels back on, stood and posed for me at a distance. We probably should have worried about Mickey coming in, but we didn't.

"Come closer," I said.

"Did you say 'come'?" she asked. "That sounds like an invitation I can't refuse."

She slithered over to where I was, thrusting her hips, wiggling her ass and sticking out her big tits until she stood just inches in front of where I was sitting o the couch. I leaned forward and planted a kiss on her panties. My hands went behind her and grabbed her ass and pulled her snatch forward into my face where I breathed in the sweet smell of her aroused cunt. She put her hands on the back of my head and held it there, gently rubbing her moistening crotch across my face.

I stood up and asked her to lie down on the couch. I pulled off my clothes while she watched and fingered her pussy. She was getting herself wet and ready to be fucked and I needed no encouragement. The sight of her with her hand inside her panties and those gorgeous light blue nylon covered legs was making me hard as a rock. Her nipples were standing up and just aching to be sucked, so I knelt down and applied my mouth to her heavy tits, causing her to moan quietly. I started kissing my way down her body, down over her belly, down to her panty line, down even further, over her pussy, down onto her thighs and then her knees and calves and then I started doing what I knew would drive her crazy with desire. I started kissing her toes.

I kissed the tops of her feet, the bottoms of them, but most of all, I took her nyloned toes in my mouth and sucked and licked and slathered my tongue all over them a she got hotter and hotter and her fingers began moving faster and faster in her cunt. Suddenly inspired, I lifted her feet up and placed my boner there between them and moved back and forth, the slick feel of the nylon like nothing I'd ever felt before. She was about to come and as I fucked her feet, I let go. I just couldn't hold it anymore, and I squirted a hot load of cum all over her feet and ankles and legs, making gooey stains on her stockings. When she saw me coming, she came her self with a long drawn out orgasm that had her body quivering and she gasped for breath.

As I sat on the edge of the couch next to her with one hand cupping one of her breasts and the other stroking her hair, all I could say was "wow!" and Laurie just had a beatific smile on her face. We both slept well that night.

Next morning, Laurie got up at about 8 and got ready to go to work. I was my day off, so I lay in the bed and watched her get dressed-a knee length dark blue skirt, a white man's shirt-and black pantyhose which got me started on my first hard-on of the day. "Bye," she said, "see you tonight."

I dozed off again until I was wakened by a slight sound. I had no idea of what time it was. "What'd you forget?" I mumbled, only half awake.

There was no reply, so I didn't bother to open my eyes. Until I heard another sound. What I saw was Mickey, completely--- and I mean completely naked, lifting the light blue cum-spattered stockings off the dresser where Laurie had tossed them the night before. I watched, fascinated as she sat down on the edge of a chair in the corner and pulled them carefully on. Then, without looking at me or saying anything, she climbed onto the bed and straddled me, on her hands and knees, facing the foot of the bed. Then she slowly and sensuously began to back up, bringing her pussy closer and closer to my face.

When her cunt was only about 8 inches from my face, I could smell the sweetest perfume in the world-the scent of a hot and aroused pussy. If I could bottle that smell I'd wear it as cologne, although it might attract more men than women.

As she continued backing towards me I put my hands on her thighs which were silky and warm, covered in light blue nylon. I guided her gently towards me and when she was positioned just right, I pulled her ass down and stuck my tongue into her already moist pussy.

It's a toss-up whether the most pleasing sound in the world is a woman getting ready to come, woman coming, or a woman just after she comes, but I was hearing the first sound already, and I knew that it wouldn't be long before I heard the next two sounds. She was burning and she rubbed and twisted her snatch all over my face. I had a hard time keeping my tongue in her cunt,; but I don't think that was the point. I think she just wanted to fuck my face.

I was ready to come myself. The fact that my mother-in-law was rubbing her cunt on my face while wearing the cum-spattered stockings of my wife somehow made it even more exciting. I pulled her soaking snatch down on to my darting tongue and she began to shake with orgasm. At the same time, I let go. I could feel her big boobs pressed against my cock and I began squirting my load all over her tits. When we finished and were both still, she climbed off of me, and still without a word, took off the stockings, put them back on the dresser, and left the room. Not a word had been spoken during the whole episode.

I didn't know what to do. Fucking my mother-in-law was one thing, but fucking her in silence while she wore stockings which had been worn by my wife was kinky. But then again, I was tremendously excited by her actions. I already knew that nothing much was off limits to me sexually except giving or receiving pain, so maybe I was a little kinky. The only problem that I could foresee was keeping both women satisfied while living in the same house. But I would surely try.

*

Epilogue:

About 6 months later, Laurie and I separated and then divorced. I wasn't anything sexual. We discovered that there wasn't much to our relationship except sex and that wasn't enough to hold us together. She moved to a bigger city and a better job, and I stayed on as the assistant manager at the shoe store. And I continued to live with Mickey. For a year and a half, until I was promoted to manager at a store in another city, I lived with Mickey and brought home shoes and stockings for her to put on and model for me. We had great sex and a great relationship-maybe because we didn't expect anything from each other. We never talked about the day she put on the stockings, but she understood how much I adored female legs covered in silk or nylon and she indulged me, wearing stockings or pantyhose almost everyday. Heaven!

flimbim
flimbim
10 Followers