Mickey Triple D's

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Josh got up on his knees and rested her legs against his chest, continuing to pound away at her pussy, feeling her juices flowing on his dick and dripping onto his balls.

David sat down on her face with his cock in her mouth and hooked his big bare feet under her arms and started to fuck her mouth like Josh was doing her pussy. Some of her huge flopping tits bounced off his feet, which made him seriously more horny and forced him to really, pounds her mouth away. His big balls hitting her chin with every thrust.

Jessica was getting a fuck of a lifetime. Having two guys lick and suck her tits while jerking them off while one guy is fucking her mouth and the other pounding her pussy. She couldn't take it anymore and came all over Josh's cock while letting out deep long moans from her mouth stuffed with David's cock.

"Oh fuck," said Kyle as Jessica's jumbo tit fell out of his mouth he came all over Jessica's hand. Mike released the other tit and moan too while cumming in her hands. They brought their dicks to her massive tits and wiping their remaining cum on them. Coating her big nipples.

David pulled his dick out of her mouth and turned back around to face Josh and sat on her face and let his massive dick slip between her mammoth gooey and soft tits. He started tit fucking her. Holding her massive tits around his cock, thrusting in and out from the top of her cleavage. Tugging her big cummy nipples.

Jessica's face was full of ass and she started to slide her tongue between David's ass and lick his asshole causing him to thrust faster while rubbing his fat ass across her face. She placed her cum covered hands on his huge cheeks and spread his ass, getting more of her tongue deep in his anus. David had never felt anything like that before and was loving it.

"That's right slut. Lick my asshole," urged David.

Josh held Jessica's up and spread apart, continuing to fuck her pussy hard. Feeling her pussy get tighter and tighter around his cock.

"Oh fuck, I'm going to cum," shouted Josh, releasing a huge load into Jessica's pussy.

"Ooooooooh," moan Jessica, cumming around with Josh.

David came too, blasting a line of cum between her tits and onto her stomach.

"Oh damn," said David, jerking the rest of his cum onto her huge breasts.

Surprisingly after, Jessica woke up and felt her body all sweaty and her mouth and tits gooey with cum.

"What the fuck!" She said in a furiously tone, looking down at her naked body and feeling her sore pussy.

"If you guys wanted to fuck, all you had to do with ask," said Jessica.

The guys looked at each other, still naked and dumbfounded.

"Lets fuck," the guys said all at once.

To be continued...

12