Mickie Gets What's Hers Ch. 08

Story Info
Mickie has fun with Edge and Lita.
11.3k words
4.69
28.5k
8
0

Part 8 of the 14 part series

Updated 09/28/2022
Created 08/02/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,013 Followers

Mickie James was very pleased with herself. With a little help from Ashley, one of her enslaved bitches, Mickie had been able to further screw with Trish Stratus's head. The excitable brunette had given Trish a ultimatum but to ensure she made the right decision Mickie had been subtly, and not so subtly, getting under Trish's skin to the point where she knew that the beautiful Canadian would snap and finally make the decision that would bring them together. Mickie couldn't wait to finally have Trish under her thumb but for now she would have to settle for one of her other bitches.

She was really in the mood for some pussy and was debating whether she wanted to go hunting for a new piece of pussy meat or whether she just wanted to snack on her already tamed sluts.

Realising that she was in a very horny mood Mickie decided that no girl, not even her worst enemy, deserved to be taken by her at her current state unless they had at least a little training so she decided to just grab one of her already enslaved bitches. But which bitch should she fuck?

There was Melina of course, Mickie's former rival, who was a little tied up at the moment in Mickie's hotel room. It had been a lot of fun breaking Melina and their was still a lot of work to do before she was properly housebroken but Mickie had literally spend hours fucking her already and besides Mickie liked the idea of leaving Melina where she was. It would give the once feisty brunette another lesson in humility and if not, well then next time Mickie would let the hotel cleaning staff find her latest conquest in the exact same position she was in now... naked and tied to a chair with a gag in her mouth and a dildo up her butt.

There was Ashley and Maria, but she had been fucking them both quite a bit lately, and even though they had quite tasty pussys and they had become quite the good little rug munchers, she had to stop stretching them out so much or their little holes would stop being so tight around her strap on.

Of course Mickie didn't want to pick on Trish again seeing as she was so close to the blonde willingly giving herself to her, so that left...

"Hey Mickie."

Mickie turned around.

"Oh hey Lita." Mickie said smiling, "I was just thinking about you."

"Really?" smiled the redhead, "What exactly were you thinking?"

"Well..." Mickie said thoughtfully, pushing Lita's back against the wall, pressing herself into her enslaved slut, and letting her hands roam all over her body as she whispered in her ear, "I was thinking just how good that little made for cunt lapping tongue of yours feels inside my pussy... and how great your legs feel when their wrapped around me as I'm pounding that gaping hole you call a pussy... and how pretty your butt looks when I'm slamming it wide open..."

"Sounds like fun..." Lita grinned, "... but I need a favour..."

"What?" Mickie said suspiciously.

Normally she didn't allow her bitches to make any kind of requests seeing as they were really nothing more than her little toys, but she decided to listen to what Lita had to say. After all, if she didn't like what her bitch said she could just bent her over and spank her pretty ass until it was as red as her hair.

"Well... as you know Edge was robbed of the WWE title last night and ever since he's been complaining practically non-stop... and I was thinking maybe we could... cheer him up..." Lita said suggestively.

Mickie thought about this for a moment. She was more in the mood for pussy than she was in the mood for dick... but she did enjoy screwing a guy's girlfriend in front of him... especially if sed guy could do with being taken down a peg... and if anyone deserved to watch his girlfriend screaming in orgasm as she was fucked by another woman it was The Rated R Superstar Edge... and besides, now she thought about it Edge was kind of cute and as long as he had a nice big cock Mickie certainly wouldn't mind screwing him.

"Ok..." Mickie said, stepping back so that Lita could lead the way, "but he better have a big cock."

"Oh I don't think you'll be disappointed." Lita smirked as she began walking to Edge's locker room, her female owner walking closely behind her.

***

"Hi honey, I'm home." Lita said as she and Mickie walked into the locker room.

Edge, who was sitting on a bench which was up against a wall, looked up at the two women.

"What's she doing here?" he grumbled.

"Who Mickie," Lita said seductively, "she's here because I told her about your big fat cock and she didn't believe me and wants to see it for herself."

"That's right Edgey," Mickie said suggestively, "I'm just so totally curious to see if you really do have a big cock, cause I just love big cocks, especially sucking and fucking them."

Edge looked thoughtful for a minute before finally he said, "I'm not in the mood."

"Oh come on baby," Lita said kneeling down in front of him, "Just a little peek?"

"... All right, but only if you suck it hard so that your slutty little friend can see what a real man looks like." Edge said, leaning back so that the girls had to do all the work.

"Of course." said Lita eagerly as she unzipped Edge's jeans and pulled out his soft member.

"Is that it?" Mickie asked, as Lita began to stroke Edge's dick, "It doesn't look that big to me."

"Hay, give me a second, it isn't hard yet slut." said Edge angrily, pushing his girlfriend's head downwards, "Come on baby, suck my cock hard and show this bitch a real piece of mansize meat!"

Lita was eager to oblige, taking the entire length into her mouth with ease and beginning greedily sucking on it as she played with her boyfriend's balls.

Mickie just stood there and watched as Lita bobbed her head on the shaft, her head going further up and down with each stroke until she finally pulled it out of her mouth fully sized.

It was a very impressive 12 inches long and reasonably thick.

Mickie couldn't help lick her lips.

She hadn't had a cock since that last time with her bitch Maria and her bitch's boyfriend CM Punk and she found she was more than ready to have some fun with that impressive specimen of manhood.

Falling to her knees beside her bitch Mickie looked up at Edge and said, "Oh Edgey, it's even bigger than Lita said... can I please suck it? Pretty please?"

"Go ahead bitch," Edge grinned as he started to get into the action, "Wrapped those blow job lips around my shaft and get a taste of a real man."

Mickie did as she was told, wrapping her lips around the head of Edge's shaft and slowly lowering herself down until it hit the back of her throat. Normally she wouldn't have taken any of Edge's crap but in this case she was going to let it slide, after all there would be plenty of time for taking The Rated R Superstar's ego down a peg when she was fucking his girlfriend better than he ever could.

Getting her mind back to the task in hand Mickie relaxed her throat muscles so that she could take more of the impressive piece of man meat down her gullet until eventually her lips wrapped around the base announcing she had taken all 12 inches.

"Oh fuck yeah, that's it slut, fucking suck me! Fucking use those blow job lips on me slut! Fucking use those blow job lips on my fucking cock! Suck my fucking cock! Suck my fucking cock you fucking whore! Fucking suck me! Fucking suck me you fucking cock sucking slut!" Edge said, grabbing hold of Mickie's hair and pressing her face into his crotch, "Where did you find this fucking cock sucker?"

"You wouldn't believe me if I told you." Lita smirked as she began to lick and suck at Edge's balls.

Mickie was surprised to hear this. Obviously Lita hadn't told her boyfriend that she had been enslaved by Mickie and was now her little plaything. She smiled around Edge's cock. Tonight was going to be even more fun than she thought. Soon she was going to have Lita tell her boyfriend all the sordid details of their little affair but for now she just concentrated on bobbing her head up and down on Edge's big poll.

Edge had experienced some great blow jobs in his time but he had to admit this Mickie James chick could suck some great cock. The hyperactive diva seemed to be able to take every single inch of his meat down her gullet without a hint of gagging. She'd obviously sucked a lot of cock to get this good. This thought made Edge smirk to himself. Another diva who was nothing more than a cock hungry slut, he should have known.

The blow job only got better for The Rated R Superstar when the two divas began taking turns to deep throat him as the other would kiss his stomach and thighs and/or lick his balls before taking them into their mouths.

The double BJ went on for some time until Lita finally lifted her head up and said, "Edge baby, Mickie was telling me how she hasn't had a good fuck in a while so why don't you take that big monster cock of yours and give her a proper fucking?"

"Sounds great," Edge smirked, "How about you two bitches back off so I can get up."

Once again Mickie did as she was told, but before Edge get's a chance to say anything else she told the redhead, "You know Lita, we've lubed up Edge's cock quite nicely, but my pussy isn't that wet. I think I could do with some... lubing myself..."

"Oh really, what did you have in mind?" Lita asked with fake confusion.

"Well... how about..." Mickie said thoughtfully before grabbing Lita by the hair and shoving her to her knees screaming, "You get on your fucking knees and lick my pussy you little redheaded dyke."

Lita eagerly obeyed, diving face first into Mickie's pussy, burying her tongue inside the brunette's horny honey hole.

"Fucking hell!" Edge exclaimed as his girlfriend began to munch on Mickie's delectable womanhood like a seasoned carpet cleaning veteran.

"Hey Edgey," Mickie giggled, "looks like your little girlfriend sucks cunt as well as cock... what do you think about that?"

Edge's look of disbelief turned to a evil smile, "I think that's fucking hot. But personally I feel like a piece of pussy so I suggest you bend over or I'll take your little pussy licker away."

Mickie would have been interested to see Edge try and take her little pussy licker away, but she didn't come here to fight, she came here to fuck. And besides, all of a sudden she was actually quite feeling like some cock.

"All right." Mickie said, pushing Lita away and grabbing two steel fold out chairs.

They were the exact kind of chairs that seemed to be lying everywhere in arenas like this one which the superstars used to hit each other with but tonight three superstars were going to use them as props for a fuck-fest.

"Sit." Mickie told Lita pointing to one of the chairs she had just set up.

Lita had been disappointed that she had been denied her meal of pussy but seeing what Mickie had in mind more than made it up to her. Sitting on the chair she watched as Mickie lay across the other so that her ass was facing Edge and her head was facing her pussy. Without waiting to be asked the easily excitable diva lowered her mouth to Lita's pussy and began to slowly lick at her juicy hole like a kitten with a saucer of milk.

As Mickie began licking Lita's pussy Edge kneel down behind the curvaceous brunette and pressed his cock to her moist pussy, pushing the head into her before slowly sliding more of himself inside. He gave her a little chance to adjust to his size in between each push, but not much. Luckily Mickie was very horny and her pussy was extremely wet so she managed to take the entire length of Edge's cock to the balls without too much problems. It was a good thing too because as soon as his cock had become fully embedded inside Mickie's tight wet pussy Edge began moving himself in and out of the hyperactive brunette's warm love hole, slowly increasing his thrusts until he was fucking her at a steady pace.

Mickie moaned into Lita's pussy as her own dripping hole received a thorough dicking from Edge's large poll. The Rated R Superstar's cock felt wonderful inside her pussy and it was obvious he knew how to use it. She pushed herself back against him as she slid her tongue deep inside Lita's pussy, closing her lips around the redhead's love hole to prevent any of the delicious spicy honey from escaping the cunt craving diva.

She had been busy last night breaking Melina and before that she had been busy stretching out Maria and Ashley so it had been a while since she'd had a good taste of her redheaded bitch's cunt and she had forgotten just how good it was. As an added bonus she got Edge's big cock fucking her pussy which was a lot better than she thought it would be. She had pegged Edge as one of those guys who act like ass holes to try and 'overcompensate their shortcomings' but Mickie was happy to find that she had been very wrong about that. Edge was an excellent lay and she was definitely going to have to look him up more often in the future.

Returning her thoughts back to Lita and her delicious pussy Mickie redoubled her efforts determined not to let anything distract her from making her redheaded bitch scream her name. Even when Edge increased his pounding inside her Mickie did not stop eating Lita's pussy, fucking it with her tongue to get even more of the mouth watering liquid down her gullet.

Lita was beginning to thrust herself on Mickie's invading tongue as her female owner expertly ate her out. It had been a while since she had felt her fellow diva's heavenly mouth on her pussy although it felt more like a lifetime now that she had that mouth glued to her pussy again.

Despite all the many, many people Lita had been with not a single one of them could eat her out like Mickie. It was not surprising to the redhead at all that the spunky little diva had her own collection of female slaves to bend to her will, nor did it surprise her that she herself was one of those eager slaves.

With a mouth like that Mickie could probably enslave the entire WWE roster, but the redhead knew for a fact that the excitable brunette had a lot more to offer than just that heavenly mouth. Although the heavenly mouth was doing quite a number on her pussy right now and Lita couldn't help but moan out loud as Mickie sucked at her pussy with the power of a vacuum cleaner, all the while her boyfriend pounded into the curvy diva's eager wet hole.

Edge had certainly been surprised to discover his girls true relationship with this brunette diva, but he certainly didn't mind, especially if it meant he could get another crack at this pussy at some point. It was some grade A quality pussy. Tight and wet, just how he liked it.

The Rated R Superstar was something of a skirt chaser but he hadn't really given Mickie a second glance. He'd obviously made a mistake there, one which he would make up for by trying to get some quality time with the excitable brunette. Better still he could get some time with her and his girlfriend together.

Despite all the many, many things he done with/to Lita he had never had a threesome with her before, at least not the good variety, and now he knew of his redheaded lover's bisexual tendencies he was definitely going to have some fun. Watching the perky brunette going down on his girlfriend was super hot and he couldn't wait to see his girl's face buried in between Mickie's thighs. The lesbian show was only making him hotter and he was quickly increasing his pace inside Mickie's pussy.

Getting excited Edge said, "How's that slut's tongue feel in your pussy babe?"

"It feels fucking great baby." Lita grinned wickedly, knowing what she said next would get her a thorough spanking sometime in the future, "Little Mickie here is such a fucking pussy whore. You wouldn't fucking believe it baby. From the moment I met her she was on her fucking knees begging me to let her have a taste of my pussy. Eventually I got so tired of hearing her whine that I undid my pants, pulled them down, grabbed this bitch by the head and shoved her face first into my pussy. And you know what the little muff diver did? She fucking ate my pussy until I came all over her dyke face. And she fucking loved it too. Didn't you, you little dyke?"

Not waiting for a reply Lita grabbed Mickie's hair in both hands and wrapped her legs around her head with a vice like grip, pulling the spunky diva's face as deep into her pussy as it would go. Lita knew her female owner would make her pay for her words and quite frankly she was too horny to really care. But even if she did she would look forward to it because the redhead had enjoyed everything she had done with Mickie so far, no matter how depraved it had been. She began to wonder what Mickie would do to her as punishment. Would she tie her up and beat her ass until it was as red as her hair? Which she whore her out to a group of guys for another gang bang? So many wonderful possibilities.

Mickie was very angry at her little redheaded bitch and fully intended to have horrible vengeance upon her but first she would satisfy her craving for cunt. One of Mickie few weaknesses was once she got a taste of a nice juicy pussy she could almost never leave it unless she had been able to swallow a good portion of her liquidy prize and Lita's spicy honeypot was just too scrumptious to leave at this point. And besides, Edge's wonderfully hard cock was bringing her closer and closer to orgasm and the brunette knew it was only a matter of time before The Rated R Superstar brought her to a screaming climax. However Mickie would not allow herself to cum until she made her redheaded bitch cum first and redoubled her efforts on Lita's pussy, which was hard to do considering the hard pussy pounding she was now receiving.

To be fair Edge had spent some time working up a rhythm and hadn't just slam fucked Mickie's cunt without mercy the first chance he got, even though he had wanted too. He had done that to many whores he knew he would never see again but since Mickie was a co-worker it was just a lot less hassle for him to treat her right. Besides, it would be unlikely if he got a second shot at this sweet piece of pussy if he roughed up the plucky brunette too much. And what a piece of pussy it was. It was just gripping down on him with every thrust, squeezing him like a wonderful little vice. Luckily for The Rated R Superstar his years of fucking any gutter slutty he could get his hands on have allowed him to build up a great amount of stamina and he could probably go on all night if he wanted too. Besides, he had no interest in cumming inside Mickie's pussy. He had another place he wanted to blow his load. And he also wanted to be able to get a piece of his girlfriend's pussy first.

At that point Edge might have had no interest in cumming but Lita couldn't stop herself. Mickie's skilled tongue had been jack-hammering in and out of her honey hole for what felt like hours and that heavenly mouth was slurping up every single bit of her juices and combined with watching her boyfriend fuck her female owner brought the fiery redhead to a shuddering climax. As she screamed and writhed in orgasm she tightened her grip on Mickie's head, making sure that wonderful mouth wasn't going anywhere.

At that moment the last thing on Mickie's mind was going anywhere as her redheaded bitch's tasty girl cream oozed from her pussy into her mouth and down her throat. Mickie greedily sucked, slurped and swallowed Lita's honey as she began to cum herself, her pussy rapping tightly around Edge's cock and squeezing down on him as she rode out her climax.

It was hard for Edge not to cum but he just about managed it. It was a good thing to, he had a lot of other things he wanted to do first.

"Ok baby, I want your pussy now." Edge told his girlfriend as he pulled out of Mickie.

Lita just nodded meekly and unwrapped herself from Mickie's head. She watched as her female owner slowly stood up, half expecting her to do something.

MTL17
MTL17
2,013 Followers